Secrets and Regrets - Season 2

By PLK_ARMY

This is the season two of Secrets and Regrets. How the life of three Kim brothers will change. This story con... More

Introduction and Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77

Chapter 26

1.7K 179 61
By PLK_ARMY

At Eunwoo's house

Jungkook and Eunwoo reached to the Eunwoo's apartment. He stopped the bike and they both get down. Jungkook was looking around. Eunwoo spoke, "Come!" Jungkook nodded his head and followed Eunwoo. There were metal stairs leading to an apartment. They reached at the doorstep of the apartment. Eunwoo entered the password and opened the door. They both got inside.

"Use this", said Eunwoo while giving a pair of slippers to Jungkook. "Thanks!", said Jungkook in a low voice. Then Eunwoo turned on all the lights and entered in followed by Jungkook. Jungkook entered in slowly looking around. The place was small. There was a small dining table at one corner of the apartment with only two chairs. Then there was a couch with a table in front of a tv. Beyond that there was a small kitchen. There were another stairs leading upstairs to an open bedroom. Basically, it was a studio apartment.

(Eunwoo's apartment)

"I know its not that big like your mansion but be comfortable", said Eunwoo. "Its good", said Jungkook. Eunwoo didn't said anything and led Jungkook towards the couch and said, "Sit here. I will bring water." Jungkook nodded and sat down on the couch. Eunwoo went to the kitchen and brought water for Jungkook in a glass and handed it over to him. Jungkook took few sips of water and then put the glass on the table.

There was a awkward silence between them. Then Eunwoo spoke breaking the silence, "Why don't you get freshen up first? Umm... after that we can eat something." "Okay", said Jungkook. Eunwoo showed him the washroom and gave him a towel. "You can take shower if you want...... you can wear my clothes", said Eunwoo. Jungkook looked away and nodded.

"You go... I will get you clothes", said Eunwoo. Jungkook immediately get inside the washroom and placed his hand on his chest and mumbled, "Why my heart is beating this crazily?"

On the other hand, Eunwoo rushed upstairs to get some comfy clothes for Jungkook. He took out a black t-shirt and was now confused whether to take shorts or pajamas for him. He mumbled, "What should I take for him? Will he be comfortable in shorts or pajamas?" Then he spoke, "Ahhh! Lets take both."

Then he went downstairs and hung the clothes on washroom's door knob and knocked the door and said a little loudly, "I have put clothes here on the door knob. You can take them from here..... and I have put shorts and pajamas both... wear whatever you are comfortable with." "Okay... thank you", he recieved a reply from inside. Eunwoo smiled and went towards the kitchen to make something for them to eat.

After a few minutes, the washroom door opened and Jungkook came out wearing the t-shirt and shorts. He was drying his hair with the towel. He saw Eunwoo cooking in the kitchen. He went towards him and asked, "What are you doing?" "Cooking dinner for us", said Eunwoo. Jungkook just hummed and continued drying his hair with towel. Eunwoo then said, "There's hair dryer in the tv cabinet. Use that."

Jungkook threw the towel on couch and went towards the tv cabinet and opened it but couldn't find the hair dryer there. He asked in a little loud voice still looking for it, "Where is it?" "Look properly.... it must be there only", said Eunwoo still cooking glancing at Jungkook. "I can't find it", said Jungkook. Eunwoo turned off the stove and went there and crouched down to the cabinet's level besides Jungkook and start looking for it. He found it easily and said while looking at Jungkook, "See here it is... you didn't checked properly."

Jungkook said a bit complaining, "I tried but couldn't find it." "Okay okay.....  get up now", said Eunwoo and held Jungkook's wrist and made him stand. Then he asked Jungkook to sit on the couch. "Sit here", said Eunwoo. Jungkook obeyed. Eunwoo plugged in the dryer and switched it on and started drying Jungkook's hair by himself. They both didn't realised that they were being extremely comfortable with each other. Obviously they were friends earlier but not now. Now the situation is nowhere same like before but still the comfort they had with each other... its still there.

Suddenly then Eunwoo's phone ringed making them realise that they were being too comfortable with each other. Eunwoo fake coughed and said, "M-my p-phone." "Yeah yeah", said Jungkook and took the dryer from Eunwoo's hand immediately. They both became a little awkward. Eunwoo went and picked up the call and start talking on the phone. Jungkook continued drying his hair scolding himself mentally, "Stupid.. idiot.... what were you doing?? Letting him blow dry your hair. Duffer!"

After a while, Jungkook switched off the dryer and put it back in the cabinet. He looked towards the kitchen area and found Eunwoo setting the table. The went and asked, "Need any help?" Eunwoo spoke, "No... I am done. Sit and have dinner." Jungkook sat down and looked at the dishes and said, "You know how to cook?" Eunwoo settled down and said, "Ofcourse I know." Jungkook hummed.

He picked up the chopsticks and was about to eat a dish but suddenly stopped. Eunwoo noticed and asked, "Whats wrong?" Jungkook put down the chopsticks and looked down and said, "Hyung must have not eaten anything." Eunwoo said, "Everything will be fine soon. Don't worry." Jungkook was still looking down. He was wiping the few tears escaped from his eyes.

Eunwoo decided to distract him. So he teased him, "Stop crying. Are you still a cry baby, like you were in school, huh?" Jungkook looked at Eunwoo with teary eyes and said, "No... I am not." Jungkook was looking very cute.... with teary doe eyes and a cute little pout looking very adorable. Eunwoo's heart skipped a beat. He gulped but then spoke again, "Ofcourse you are... see... crying like a small baby. You are the same. A cry baby."

Jungkook said angrily, "Aniya... I am not a cry baby." "Really?", said Eunwoo. Jungkook whined, "Uhhhhhhhh-huhhhhh!!!" Eunwoo chuckled at his behaviour and picked up a bite of a dish and shoved it in Jungkook's mouth. Then he asked, "Hows it?" Jungkook looked annoyed but nonetheless started eating. Then he said, "Not bad!"

Eunwoo smiled and they both started eating.

While eating, Jungkook asked out of curiosity, "When you shifted here? And what about your grandma?" Eunwoo stopped eating for a while and looked at Jungkook. Then he took another bit of food and said, "My grandma passed away. I shifted here after her death." Jungkook looked at Eunwoo a little shocked and guilty. "I... I am s-sorry. I didn't k-know that", said Jungkook in a low voice.

Eunwoo shook his head and said, "Its okay.... eat up." Jungkook nodded slowly. He in his mind, "I was this busy hating him that I didn't even knew about his grandma's death."

After some time when they finished eating, Eunwoo said, "You can sleep on the bed upstairs. I will sleep here on couch." Jungkook immediately shook his head and said, "No no... I will sleep on couch." "No Jungkook... I will manage", said Eunwoo. Jungkook shook his head and got up from the chair and went to the couch and laid down on it and said, "I a sleeping here."

Eunwoo chuckled and said, "Okay okay fine." Jungkook smiled and nodded his head. Eunwoo then cleared the table and started washing the dishes. Jungkook went near Eunwoo and said, "Let me do the dishes." "No its fine... go and rest for sometime. You must be tired", said Eunwoo. Jungkook was not listening to him so Eunwoo pushed him out of the kitchen towards the couch and said, "Take rest Jungkook!"

Jungkook huffed and sit on the couch. Eunwoo was happy that finally his love is this close to him. He wanted to treasure Jungkook forever like this but didn't know when Jungkook will too start loving him back. He mumbled, "I think it will never happen." Then he smiled bitterly and continued washing the dishes.

On the other hand, at Kim mansion

Yoongi went to the mansion a little late. He was expecting that Tae must have slept by now so that he don't have to answer him, atleast for now. He entered in the mansion but to his bad luck, Tae was waiting there for him in the living room.

As soon as Yoongi entered the living room, Tae saw him and rushed to him and asked, "Is everything fine hyung? What happened at the base? And where is Jungkook? He is still not at home hyung." Yoongi sighed and asked first, "You had your dinner?" Tae nodded his head and said, "Yes I did... but thats not important. Where is Jungkook? Tell me. I tried calling him but his phone is switched off."

Yoongi sighed and asked again, "Where is Sohee and Jimin?" "Jimin slept early today and Sohee noona just slept a little while ago.... she was tired so she slept after she got to know that everything is fine at base now..... but tell me what I am asking hyung", said Tae getting impatient now.

Yoongi took a deep breathe and said, "I don't know where Jungkook is." "WHAT?", exclaimed Tae. He asked, "What do you mean?" Yoongi didn't answer and looked away. Tae held Yoongi's arms and asked him again shaking him a little, "Tell me hyung... where is he?" "He is fine where ever he is and-------", said Yoongi but cut-off in between by Tae's yell, "I ASKED WHERE IS HE? Why are you not answering me properly? Where the hell is Jungkook?"

"I said he is fine. Go to your room and sleep", said Yoongi a little loudly getting frustated. Sohee and Jimin came there running after listening to the loud voices. Tae asked with teary eyes in a loud voice, "Where is he? I am scared hyung... tell me. I want him in front of me right now." Tae was getting scared thinking of all the negative things. He can't see Jungkook in pain like last time when he got kidnapped. He was not at all thinking straight.

Sohee and Jimin already get that Tae is asking about Jungkook. Sohee went towards Yoongi and asked softly, "Jungkook is fine right? See, Tae is scared Yoon. Tell him." Yoongi now looked at Tae and said, "I asked him not to come back to mansion again."

"W-what??", said Sohee. Tae and Jimin were also shocked. Tae asked, "Why you did that?" Yoongi said, "I didn't have any other option. I will not stop him from doing whatever he wants now. He is free from my side." Tae looked at Yoongi and said, "Y-you abandoned him?" Yoongi didn't said anything just looked away.

Tae ran his hand in his hair in frustation and suddenly he grabbed Yoongi's collar and shouted angrily, "WHY? WHY YOU DID THAT, HUH?" Yoongi didn't answered. Tae yelled again, "YOU DON'T HAVE ANY RIGHT TO DO THAT. What you think of yourself? You will do whatever you want, huh?" Yoongi jerked Tae's hands away and said, "If you don't know anything then just shut up."

Tae stumbled but balanced himself and looked at Yoongi with fierce eyes and said, "Do you care about him a bit? How can you abandon him like this? Where will he go? What if something happens to him?" Yoongi didn't said anything. Tae shouted again, "You know what you just always wanted to control us. I know Jungkook must have done a little mistake and you just abandoned him like this. Do you even have a heart? How he must be feeling right now? You thought about that?"

Then Tae pointed his index finger at Yoongi and said, "You are really a selfish person...... never tried to understand Jungkook... never tried to understand us. You just always do whatever you wants. You made us like your puppet. If we listens to you then fine otherwise you will beat us mercilessly.... punish us badly and now is the limit, you just threw Jungkook out of our lives. How could you hyung? How could you?"

Jimin went towards Tae and tried to stop him for talking further but Tae pushed him away and again looked at Yoongi and yelled with teary eyes, "I don't even want to call you hyung right now. You nust be happy today after doing all this to Jungkook... to us. Right?"

"Tae its enough", said Sohee. "Why noona? Can't he listen to the truth now? You know what Mr. Kim Yoongi, you are not less than dad. He also wanted to control us and so do you. You are just a monst-----------", said Tae but cut-off in between when a hard slap landed on his face.

Tae shut his mouth and looked at Sohee who slaped him. "Are you insane? Are you hearing yourself what are you saying to him? Apologize to your hyung right now", scolded Sohee. Tae looked at Sohee and then Yoongi with teary eyes. He clenched his jaw in anger and went to his room upstairs hurridly.

Jimin clenched his head tightly not knowing how to handle the situation. Sohee went towards Yoongi and hugged him softly and said, "Yoon... don't listen to him. He was just angry." Yoongi didn't said anything and was just staring blankly at nothing. Sohee shaked Yoongi a bit and spoke, "Yoon..... Yoon... don't listen to him baby." Yoongi broke the hug and looked at Sohee and said, "I am fine.. don't worry." Yoongi then turned to leave towards his room.

He took some steps towards his room but then saw Tae coming downstairs with a bag. Tae didn't said anything to anybody and just continued taking his steps towards the door but halted in his steps when heard Jimin saying, "Where are you going?" Tae spoke back-facing everyone, "I don't know. He abandoned my little brother so I am abandoning him now."

Yoongi's heart broke into million pieces after listening to Taehyung. He couldn't control anymore and tears started running like a river from his eyes. Sohee went towards Tae and said, "What are you doing this Tae? Stop this nonsense. Go inside." "This is not nonsense. I am going and thats final. I will search for my Kookie first and we will live somewhere far from here", said Tae. Then he walked out of the mansion with his bag.

Hey guys, how's the chapter??? I am just updating the chapters the moment I complete them. Please let me know if the story gets boring or I don't know..... tell me however it is.

I don't know why I am feeling a bit sensitive from last 3 days and I have been non-stop writing such heart-breaking stuff. Why I am doing this? I don't know... but keep reading. Thanku for always supporting me.

Keep supporting me guys. Please like, comment and follow me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

358K 7.9K 31
"I am your husband now....and there are some rules you have follow..." Taehyung said... "O-Okay" Jungkook replied.. _________________________________...
9.3K 455 19
Hi guys 😊 It is a BTS brotherhood story... In this Taegikook is the main characters and others also there but side but also important key roles. The...
7.1K 125 20
16 year old Kim Y/N , the youngest and only girl of the Kim family lives with her 7 elder brothers. For how long can her brother keep their maifa se...
66.8K 1.2K 22
What happens when you have not one but 6 elder strict brothers? The daily life of Kim brothers and their maknae jungkook. This is my first story No...