Secrets and Regrets - Season 2

By PLK_ARMY

This is the season two of Secrets and Regrets. How the life of three Kim brothers will change. This story con... More

Introduction and Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Celebration time!!!
Chapter 80

Chapter 23

1.3K 171 47
By PLK_ARMY

He was there for the entire night as he didn't got the chance to leave early as they got very alert after that grenade thing. In the early morning time, when he noticed a less amount of people there, he quickly escaped from there without anyone noticing and reached the mansion at about 6 am.

(Flashback to be continued)

After telling this much to Yoongi, Jungkook looked at him trying to figure out what his hyung is thinking but Yoongi was silently listening to everything... not even speaking a word without any expressions on his face.

Jungkook took a deep breath and continued speaking but by now, he was scared as hell. The silence was killing him. But he decided to put aside his fear for once and wanted to be strong & confident in front of his hyung and to get back in mafias.

He spoke ahead, "After I got the information about the warehouse... I found all the information about the port at which they were going to receive the consignment. Then I worked out a plan to snatch the weapons from them. So.... as I got to know, they were going to receive the consignment today at 6 pm, so I reached to the port at around 5 pm and ---------"

(Flashback continued)

At the port

Jungkook reached the port and was ready to work according to his plan. He kept remembering himself, "Don't get a single scratch Jungkook otherwise you are gone." He hid somewhere in the port waiting for the consignment to arrive.

Soon the consignment arrived and Jungkook was still at the same place waiting to get it loaded in the trucks. After they were ready to go.... Jungkook get on his bike and put on his helmet and stretched his hands and arms and mumbled, "Its action time."

The red gang's right hand, Chen Leo in one car, after him another car of guards and then the consignment trucks and after that, two more cars of the guards..... they all left from the port towards their warehouse.

Jungkook was following them on his bike from a bit distance. As they were about to reach the warehouse, just before a little distance, Jungkook pulled out a trigger from his pocket and pressed it. As soon as he pressed the trigger, there were loud explosions at the warehouse.

The red gang's people got startled. Chen Leo immediately asked his men to halt the consignment. Soon their entire warehouse was on fire. Chen leo send the two cars of guards to the warehouse to check things out. He himself and a another car of guards were there with the consignment. Jungkook smirked. He was just standing there enjoying the show.

Soon the red gang people brought a fire truck to get rid of the fire. Jungkook chuckled and mumbled, "Stupid people." The fire truck got there and they started spraying water to control the fire. As soon as they started the water, the fire became more intense as there was petrol in the fire truck and not water. The fire engulfed some people. All the people of red gang were trying to get control on fire. There was a total chaos. The fire was getting more and more dangerous. He saw Chen leo getting out of his car and clutching his head tightly while looking at the warehouse in front of him in fire.

He pulled out his phone and talked to someone. Then he got into his car again after telling the guards in another car to follow him. They started driving away from the warehouse with the trucks.

Jungkook laughed and clapped for himself, "You are a genius bro." Then he smirked and spoke, "Lets have some fun now." Then he get on his bike and started driving towards them. The moment they reached a little bit far away from their area, Jungkook pulled out his gun and first he aimed at the tyres of the cars of guards and Chen leo. He shot the bullets and puntured the tyres of their cars. They lost their balance a little and halted the cars.

The guards and Chen Leo came out of their cars and looked at the tyre's condition.

By the time, no one noticed that Jungkook is coming closer to them. Jungkook sped up his bike and drove towards Chen leo with a high speed and in the next moment, he hit Chen Leo with his bike. He fell on the road groaning in pain. He tried to stand up but Jungkook was fast enough to threw a rope towards him which got stuck around his neck. Chen leo looked scared. He knew what is going to happen. He pulled out a dagger from his pocket and started cutting the rope.

Jungkook held the rope tightly and started his bike pulling Chen leo with him. The guards of the gang red started firing at Jungkook. He was trying to dodge the bullets. Soon Chen leo managed to get out of the grip of the rope. He laid on the road coughing badly. Jungkook cursed, "FUCK!!"

He turned his bike and sped up towards them. He pulled out his gun aiming at the guards. He killed some of the guards in an instant. Then he saw Chen leo holding his gun aiming at him. Jungkook shot two bullets at him and it hit him in his arm. The gun fell from his hand. Jungkook smirked.

Just then he suddenly lost his balance and realised that someone has fired a bullet on the tyre of his bike. He pressed the brakes immediately causing his bike to drift on the road making a screech sound. He controlled his bike from falling. Soon the bike halted with a jerk and Jungkook get off the bike. He removed his helmet, then his gloves and breathed heavily.

He looked towards his enemies and saw them coming towards him ready to kill him. Jungkook stretched his neck to either sides and mumbled, "Okay... lets finish this." He pulled out two small swords and start walking towards the rivals. He killed many guards and people in an instant. He was tearing up their throats killing them on spot.

Soon he finished all the guards present there. Then he walked towards Chen leo and put the sword on his throat and spoke, "If you want to live come with me." Chen leo glared at him but he knew he can't do anything alone against Jungkook. Still he spoke, "You are that same person from Bangtan right and you are somehow related to the mafia king?" Jungkook suddenly punched him hard multiple times and said, "Do what I said and don't try to do anything smart otherwise you know what can I do."

Chen leo surrendered and raised his hands up. Jungkook pulled out handcuffs from his pocket and tied Chen leo's hands at his back. Then he asked, "Is there any tracking device in those trucks?" "What if the answer is yes?", said Chen. Jungkook chuckled and said, "Then you should know where I am going and what will happen if your people come there. Your gang will vanish in thin air." Chen laughed and said, "You really are fearless just like that mafia king. I like you. Who are you to him huh?"

Jungkook punched him hard again and said, "Shut the fuck up and tell me what I asked." "Don't worry... there's no tracking device in those trucks", said Chen. Then Jungkook went towards the truck and dragged Chen there after removing every kind of accessory from him. Then he shoved him inside one of the trucks and he himself got in. Then he ordered the truck drivers to drove towards the Bangtan's base but after thoroughly checking the trucks because he just can't trust that person. Then finally they reached the Bangtan base.

(Flashback ended)

Everyone was shocked after listening to Jungkook. They were still processing all the information they just recieved.

Jungkook went towards the truck silently and dragged Chen Leo out and threw him in front of everyone. Chen fell on the ground with a thud and said, "Ahhhh! Easy man." Jungkook just rolled his eyes.

Then Chen spoke while looking at Yoongi, "Ohh.... finally... I met the great mafia king. You know... I must say this person is just like you... fearless and amazing. Bangtan always have great people at their side. I like it." Nobody said anything.

Chen leo then looked at Jungkook and asked, "Hey... whats your name huh? I would love to learn new things fro--------". Everyone flinched because of a sudden loud bang and saw Chen leo dead with a bullet right inside his head.... at the centre of his forehead. Jungkook's eyes widened.

He looked towards Yoongi who was holding a gun pointed towards now Chen's dead body. He gulped hard and looked at Yoongi whose eyes were looking damn fierce. His aura speaking anger and madness. Jungkook is for sure fearless but there is this one person in his life whom he fears the most, his hyung. And his hyung is so mad at him right now.

Yoongi took his steps towards Jungkook and asked, "Anything else left to say?" Jungkook looked at Yoongi and said while stuttering, "I... I am s-sorry for whatever I d-did behind your back but I... I wanted to show that I can also do something.... I can be in m-mafias. Please accept me for mafias hyung."

Jungkook finally completed his sentence mentally preparing himself for the worst that Yoongi can do according to him. He knew that he can't argue with Yoongi right now. There was a complete silence for some minutes. Then Yoongi asked, "You are made for mafias right?" "H-huh?", said Jungkook not understanding what Yoongi means.

Then Yoongi held his wrist tightly and start dragging him inside the base. "H-hyung.... where are you taking me? Hyung listen..... hyung", said Jungkook. Everyone else was also mad at Jungkook for whatever he did but still they have to save him from Yoongi. He can do anything right now.

Jin blocked Yoongi's way and said, "Where are you taking him Yoongi-ah?" "To see if he is made for mafias or not", said Yoongi. He then continued dragging Jungkook with him. Jin tried to stop him, "Yoongi don't take him anywhere. Lets discuss this matt-------". He was cut-off by Yoongi in between who spoke in a deep scary voice, "Leave my way hyung." Then he pushed away Jin a little and dragged Jungkook in.

Eunwoo rushed towards Hobi and said, "Please save him hyung please.... I am scared.... what is he going to do? Please tell him to stop... please....". "Nothing will happen to Jungkook okay", said Hobi. He was too very angry at Jungkook. Infact, everyone was angry at Jungkook, Eunwoo too. But they were more scared of Yoongi's anger right now. Jin said, "I am going behind them... Hobi, Namjoon, Eunwoo... you all take care of things here." They all nodded and Jin immediately left behind Yoongi and Jungkook.

Yoongi was dragging in Jungkook with himself taking long and fast steps. Jungkook was stumbling in between. He saw that Yoongi is taking him towards the basement.

He panicked and said, "Hyung..... please don't lock me there. Please don't chain me.... please I beg you.... don't do this to me again.... please.....". Jungkook was scared to the core. He knew that if Yoongi chains him again.... this time no one could save him from there. He might have to stay there for god knows how long.

He requested to Yoongi again, "I am sorry hyung..... really sorry.... please leave me please.... don't keep me chained hyung... please... give me some other punishment. Just don't keep me chained here...  please hyung." Yoongi didn't listened to him and kept dragging him towards the basement.

Soon they reached to one of the room's in basement. Yoongi opened it and threw Jungkook inside. He fell on the floor hardly and whimpered in pain, "Ahhhhh!!!!!!!". Then Yoongi himself entered in and closed the door behind him and locked it.

Jin was trying to stop Yoongi and was coming behind them but it was already late. Yoongi already locked the basement's room door. Jin started banging the door while saying, "Yoongi-ah open the door... don't do anything in anger... open the door Yoongi-ah." Jin was continously banging the door but obviously Yoongi was not at all listening.

Inside the room, after Yoongi locked the door, he looked at Jungkook emotionlessly. Jungkook said stuttering, "H-hyung w-what are you g-going to do? P-please don't keep me here. P-please.... I will--------". Jungkook flinched when Yoongi shouted, "JUST SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!"

Then Yoongi went towards the table at the corner and picked up something and started taking his steps towards Jungkook. Jungkook's eyes widened after seeing what Yoongi was carrying. Tears started rolling down from his eyes. He was scared would be an understatement.

As Yoongi was coming closer to him, Jungkook was scooting backwards. He spoke while stuttering and sobbing badly, "S-sorry h-hyung.... p-please..... I am... I a-am s-sorry...... p-please...... I w-will n-not do anything l-like t-this again... I am r-really sorry..... l-leave that h-hammer... p-please hyung... I-i a-am s-scared.... w-what are you g-going to do with that hammer? S-sorry hyung...........".

Hey guys, how's the chapter??? Let me know in the comments below. Can you guys guess what will happen next?????

Keep supporting me guys. Please like, comment and follow me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 6.5K 52
Jeon Y/N, A sweet and kind hearted soul with an innocent mind, she loves everyone and always tries to make people around her happy... Unaware of the...
94.9K 3.4K 65
Kang y/n an 17 yr. old who lived in New York with her mother after her father's death what will happen when she moves to Korean after all these 7 ye...
161K 10.9K 61
"I hate you..who are you to order me" "Your husband" After k!ddn@pping and marrying him he replied. In the world of the Mafia, it's like a game of c...
192K 9.4K 46
Jungkook is a careless and naughty boy who always gets into trouble, he has 2 friends jhope and jimin..they three are bullies, jk is not scared of an...