Secrets and Regrets - Season 2

By PLK_ARMY

This is the season two of Secrets and Regrets. How the life of three Kim brothers will change. This story con... More

Introduction and Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77

Chapter 22

1.1K 141 31
By PLK_ARMY

Time skips, evening time, around 9 pm

Yoongi was at his base planning on something. Jin, Namjoon and Hobi were also there. They all were in the meeting room. After they were done discussing about their work, Jin spoke, "Hufff! I am tired." Yoongi spoke after gulping down some water, "Lets go guys. I think we should leave now."

"I will just check the security once then we can leave", said Hobi. Namjoon said, "Ahh! I was working non-stop on this since morning. Ohhh....my neck." Yoongi chuckled and went towards Namjoon and massaged his neck a bit. "Ohhhh.... it feels nice... yeah yeah", he exclaimed. "Come on kiddo... get up now... lets go home", said Jin to Namjoon. "I am not a kid", said Namjoon while glaring at Jin.

"Yeah yeah.... lets go", said Jin. Namjoon nodded and got up from the chair and said, "Bye.... see you all tomorrow." They were leaving but just then all the security alarms started buzzing. They all got alert. "Whats wrong?", said Namjoon. Jin immediately opened his laptop and checked the security. Then he informed to the others, "Two big trucks have entered our base."

Just then Hobi received the information through his watch from one of the guards, "Sir... there are two trucks at the base. They have bashed the main gate of the base and entered in. We have covered the trucks and are ready to blow then off. Waiting for your next order." Hobi spoke, "Hold."

"Lets go", said Yoongi and they all pulled out their guns and immediately ran towards the entrance of the base. When they were running towards the entrance, Yoongi connected to the head guard of the mansion and said, "Double up the security at the mansion. Where is everyone?"

He recieved a reply, "Everyone is inside the mansion except Jungkook sir." "Inform Sohee and ask her to check on him and handle the things there", said Yoongi. "Yes sir", said the guard.

They finally reached to the main gate and saw two big trucks there. Yoongi and others cocked their guns. A lots of guards were aiming at the trucks and were fully covering them. Yoongi stepped ahead. Eunwoo was also present there. Yoongi asked him, "Got to know something?" "Nothing is clearly visible... so we can't detect number of people but there are some kind of metal things in the trucks", informed Eunwoo. "Possibility of any explosive?", asked Yoongi. "Don't know sir", said Eunwoo.

Yoongi hummed and took some steps towards the truck. Jin spoke, "Be careful." Yoongi soon reached close to the trucks and spoke loudly, "You are covered from every direction. Come out and surrender." But there was no movement. Yoongi warned this time, "I am counting till 3... after that my people will start firing."

Everyone was ready to fire on their enemies. Yoongi started counting, "1.............. 2...................."

Before he could count further, the door of one of the trucks got opened. Yoongi gestured everyone to get ready for firing. Soon a person came out of the truck and started walking towards Yoongi. As soon as Yoongi recognized the person, he ordered everyone to put down their guns.

The person was none other than Jungkook. Yoongi was confused and a bit angry too. He shouted, "WHAT IS THIS NONSENSE HUH?" Jungkook said, "This is not nonsense hyung.... its your surprise." Yoongi sighed and rubbed his forehead with tip of his gun and asked, "What is all this?"

"Hyung this is your gift..... weapon consignment of gang red. I told you... I will get you the entire consignment. See.... I did it", said Jungkook after taking a deep breath, because ofcourse he was somewhere afraid of his hyung's reaction. Jin, Hobi, Namjoon and Eunwoo glanced at Yoongi. He was not showing any expression.

There was complete silence for few minutes. Nobody spoke anything. After some time, Yoongi chuckled darkly and turned around and took his steps towards Jin, Namjoon and Hobi. He looked at them with fierce eyes controlling his anger and asked in a loud voice, "Who helped him?" Jin sighed and stepped forward and said trying to calm down Yoongi, "Yoongi-ah... listen ------".

"NOT NOW!!! I asked who helped him?", yelled Yoongi cutting-off Jin in between. Everybody understood that Yoongi is now not going to listen to anybody, not even Jin. Jin then looked at Hobi and Namjoon and they gestured that they didn't helped Jungkook. So, Jin spoke, "None of us helped him."

Yoongi didn't said anything and turned around and went towards Eunwoo this time. He asked him strenly, "You dared to help him in this?" Eunwoo glanced at Jungkook and then at Yoongi and nodded his head. Yoongi closed his eyes for a moment and then suddenly threw a punch towards Eunwoo. But Jungkook came in between and got the hard punch. He stumbled towards his right and was about to fall but Eunwoo held him. Everybody's eyes widened. Blood started coming out from Jungkook's mouth. Eunwoo gasped worridly.

Jungkook stood straight and faced Yoongi and said, "He is lying. Nobody helped me. I did it myself.... all by myself." Yoongi clenched his fist tightly in anger. Jungkook spoke, "Hyung.... I'll tell you everything how I did this." "Okay then Mr. Kim Jungkook, tell me", said Yoongi in a calm yet scary voice sending shivers to Jungkook.

Jungkook gulped and start speaking, "The day after I got stabbed, when you scolded me and said that I am not supposed to enter the base from now on.... the same day when Tae hyung asked me to stay away from base & took the slap from you which was meant for me.... I promised myself that day that I will surely prove you that I am meant for mafias. I can be a good mafia too on whom you can rely. So I decided to get the consignment to you all by myself."

"But I didn't had any details about the consignment as all the information was in that red file and that file was here. So I decided to spy on red gang and get the details. So I--------", continued Jungkook.

Flashback

The day Jungkook announced about going to the cafe at the dining table

Jungkook left for his cafe on his precious bike. He went to the cafe and was there till noon. Then he quickly changed his clothes to all black and immediately left from there with a bag. He get on his bike and drove off towards the gang red building.

He reached there and quietly went to the backward area of the building. He was hiding at a distance. He opened his bag and pulled out a gun like device. He aimed it at the guards present at the back of the building and shot it towards them on their necks. The gun releases a small injection kinda thing which makes the person lost his conscious in an instant. He make all the guards unconsious and then moved towards them quietly.

He quickly collected all the injection like bullets and put it in his bag making sure not to leave any trace behind. Then he checked the pockets and everything of a guard hoping to find something useful. He checked his jacket pockets... his jeans pockets but couldn't find anything. He sighed and then his gaze went towards a small device attached to the guards shirt button. He dettached it and checked it. It looked like a authorization device. Only people wearing that could enter the building. He quickly put it on his jacket and then entered inside the building being very alert with a small gun in his hand.

He entered in and reached to the same floor from where they got the black box. Nobody paid heed to him as he was authorized to enter the building because of that device. He looked around and pulled out a small camera from his jacket and started taking pictures. He was being very careful. Then he entered in the main room being very careful. There was no one there at that time. He looked around and started checking the files to get some information but to his bad luck, he didn't found anything.

He then heard someone entering the room. He quickly hid under the table making sure not to make any noise. Two people had entered the room. One of them was Chen Leo, the right hand of the gang red. He heard him saying, "Prepare everything boss asked for." "Yes sir sure", said the other person. Then Chen Leo said, "What those bastards think? They can get easily what is ours. Huh!!! They can't." Then he got a call and talked on phone, "Yes boss... I am coming." He left from there. Jungkook released his breath and pulled out a device and attached it under the table.

He got up and opened the window and saw outside and then he quickly escaped from the building. He went back to his cafe but he noticed Yoongi's car in front of the cafe. He cursed under his breath. He took another route and went to the back side of the cafe and opened the window of the washroom at the back. The window was kinda higher. He first threw his bag in and then he himself got in through the window with difficulty.

He changed his clothes and went out. He went to the kitchen and saw Yoongi there talking to the staff at reception. He took one dish in his hand and got out to serve to the customer.

The same day at night

He got into his room after having dinner and after getting scolded for ice-cream. He was a bit sad because he got scolded by Yoongi. He entered in and threw himself on the bed. Then after sometime, he took his laptop and opened it and connected the earpods and put them in his ears. He started listening.

"Yeah..... We will surely do it very easily", said someone. "I am sure Bangtan will try to do something as they got our file", said the other person. Jungkook started hearing with full concentration when he heard Bangtan. "We have already studied their old pattern. They always do something unexpected. We have to be very careful", said the another person. "Yeah... but we are prepared this time. We will not let them take away the consignment easily", said the first person. Just then he heard door's opening and closing sound and some footsteps like someone entered the room. "Stop discussing.... we have only 7 days time. You all go and check everything at our warehouse and at the port too", said the person just entered the room.

Jungkook mumbled, "Yeah come on... after 7 days but which warehouse and which port.....". Then he heard all of them leaving the room. "Ahhhhh! I need to find out", mumbled Jungkook.

Then he got up and changed his clothes and went to his balcony and somehow escaped from the mansion with his bike. He drove off towards the gang red building at a very high speed because he needs to follow them. He was very close to that area but he already noticed their cars going towards somwhere. He drove towards them and started following them carefully not to get caught.

He reached to a warehouse following them. He pulled out his small camera and started taking pictures of everything secretly. He went towards the entrance of the warehouse but saw guards there with guns in their hands. He pulled out a grenade from his bag and threw it far away deep into the forest area. The grenade exploded making chaos there. Most of the guards and red gang people went towards the forest area to check. Jungkook carefully entered inside the warehouse in the meantime hiding from everybody. He carefully studied the entire area and took pictures of the warehouse. He stayed in the dark spots only hiding from the cameras and guards inside.

He was there for the entire night as he didn't got the chance to leave early as they got very alert after that grenade thing. In the early morning time, when he noticed a less amount of people there, he quickly escaped from there without anyone noticing and reached the mansion at about 6 am.

(Flashback to be continued)

Hey guys, what do you all think??? Hows the chapter??? Please let me know in the comments below. I worked hard on this guys... so please comment a lot.

Can you guys guess what will Yoongi do now after listening the truth and how others will react? Tell me in the comment section.

Keep supporting me guys. Please like, comment and follow me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 455 19
Hi guys 😊 It is a BTS brotherhood story... In this Taegikook is the main characters and others also there but side but also important key roles. The...
371K 7.9K 29
"I am your husband now....and there are some rules you have follow..." Taehyung said... "O-Okay" Jungkook replied.. _________________________________...
211K 6.3K 52
Jeon Y/N, A sweet and kind hearted soul with an innocent mind, she loves everyone and always tries to make people around her happy... Unaware of the...
477K 28K 49
One night One mistake that changed everything Two boys A drunken party Lines are crossed, consequences are made Kim Taehyung and Park Jimin have been...