Secrets and Regrets - Season 2

By PLK_ARMY

This is the season two of Secrets and Regrets. How the life of three Kim brothers will change. This story con... More

Introduction and Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Celebration time!!!
Chapter 80

Chapter 21

1.2K 148 32
By PLK_ARMY

With Tae and Jimin, at Vante

Tae and Jimin were working on their new collection at their workspace with other designers of the Company. Tae and Jimin both were engrossed in making a design. They both were standing in front of the canvas and creating their next masterpiece. Sometime, Tae stroked some lines and designs on the canvas and other time, Jimin. This is how they works. Two brilliant minds working together.

Tae spoke, "Jimin-ah, see hows this?" "Umm looking okay but I think we can add this small detail here.... see... like this", said Jimin while adding a little detail to the design. "Whats say?", asked Jimin. "This is nice but I think the color combination is very common and predictable.... lets go for some different combination that no one tried before", said Tae. Then Jimin looked at the color palette in front of him and started thinking.

They were working continously and Yoona too. But she was glancing occasionally at Tae. She was about to take a sip from her coffee but suddenly the hot coffee fell on her. She abruptly stood up gaining everyone's attention. Tae immediately took his steps towards her in worry but one of the team members, Sohun, already started helping her. He asked her worridly, "Are you okay, Yoona? Huh? You are not hurt right?"

She answered him, "No no I am fine." "Here", said Sohun and offered her handkerchief to Yoona. Yoona hesitently took his handkerchief and thanked him. Then she looked at everyone and said, "I am sorry everyone. I will just come back in a minute from washroom." Everyone nodded but Tae was just staring at her. They made a eye contact for a moment.

Then she turned around to leave, just then Sohun spoke, "Come I will help you." "No no I am fine.... I will manage", said Yoona. "How you will manage alone? See your clothes are all ruined. Come I will give you my blazer.... you can use that", said Sohun with worry. Tae clenched his jaw and his fist tightly in anger. Jimin saw Tae's face and understood that he is very angry right now. Jimin was worried that if Tae burst out in anger then it will not be good.

Jimin was about to say something but before that the tiger roared. Tae shouted, "Mr. Sohun!!!" Everyone present there flinched. It was the first time Tae yelled at someone like this. Nobody saw him angry before. Yoona looked at Tae's angry face and gulped. Sohun looked at Tae and spoke while stuttering,"Y-yes sir?" Jimin facepalmed himself and mumbled, "He is gone now."

Tae yelled on the poor employee, "What about the work I asked you to do? Is it done already?" Sohun gulped and said, "N-no sir its not yet completed. Its about-------". Tae cut him off in between who spoke in a stern voice, "I would like to check its progress. In my cabin right now!"

Sohun nodded and said, "Y-yes sir." "Stop speaking and start doing", said Tae harshly and started leaving from there. He left from there while glaring at Yoona. Yoona gulped and thought, "Is it because of me? I disturbed everyone in their work.... is that why he got this much angry?" Sohun collected all his papers and files from the desk and lastly his laptop and left the workspace and went towards Tae's cabin.

Every other employee was still at their places. Yoona also kept standing there while looking towards Tae's cabin. Just then Jimin tapped the table and said, "Guys don't worry..... nothing happened. Tae was just feeling a little tensed since morning because of work. Everyone, get back to work." Everyone nodded and went to their respective desks. Yoona also left.

Jimin sighed and went towards their cabin and entered in and saw Tae yelling at Sohun. He heard him saying, "What is this huh? This is how you works?" "S-sir, it will not happen again", said Sohun. "Just go and do it again. I want it completed today only. Start paying attention to your work rather than anywhere else. I will not tolerate another mistake. Am I clear?", said Tae strictly.

Sohun bowed and picked up his stuff and left quietly. Jimin went towards Tae and asked, "What was that Tae?" Tae rubbed his forehead in frustation & took a deep breath and said, "I don't know what happened to me suddenly." Jimin went towards the desk and gave him a glass of water and said, "Calm down Tae. You can't yell at someone just because he went closer to Yoona." Tae took a few sips of water and said, "What should I do then? I finally met her after 3 years but she don't remember anything and now some other person is trying to come closer to her. I will definitely get mad."

"Okay I understand. Calm down now", said Jimin.

After some time, after the lunch time, Tae was doing his work. He didn't had lunch today. Jimin was not in the cabin. Tae was doing something in his laptop.

Just then there was a knock on his cabin door. He spoke without looking, "Come in." He looked up and found Yoona standing there. She spoke, "S-sir.... I am sorry for morning incident. Because of me, everybody got disturbed and work got interrupted." Tae sighed and said calmly, "There was no fault of yours. Its fine." Then he started working again.

Yoona bowed and said, "I am really sorry sir. It will never happen again..... because of me you got really angry and yelled on Sohun and he -----". Tae gritted his teeth when Yoona mentioned Sohun, he cut her off in between and said, "You can go. Its okay."

"Sir Sohun was just trying to help------", said Yoona. Tae banged his hand om table and suddenly yelled, "I said leave." Yoona flinched and said in a very low voice, "S-sorry sir." She then bowed and started to leave the cabin slowly. Tae closed his eyes and ran his hand through his hair.

He got up quickly and went towards Yoona and grabbed her wrist and turned her around and said, "I am sorry Yoona for yelling at you. I was just frustated." Tae was looking intensely in Yoona's eyes. "S-sir.... my...my hand", said Yoona. Tae left her hand immediately and looked away and rubbed his nape. Yoona also looked away but didn't said anything.

"I am leaving", said Yoona. Just then Tae asked, "You are fine right?" Yoona looked at Tae and said, "Y-yeah?" Tae spoke, "I mean you didn't get any burn from that coffee, right?" "No... it just spilt on my clothes", said Yoona. Then he asked, "Your clothes look fine now." "Ms Lee (secretary) helped me... she brought another pair of clothes for me", said Yoona.Tae hummed and nodded his head.

Yoona then turned around to leave but then halted in her steps and turned towards Tae again and asked, "You had your lunch?" "Huh?", said Tae.

"L-lunch? I saw you working non-stop since morning. Eat something first", said Yoona. "Y-yeah", said Tae trying to hide his smile. He was beyond happy that Yoona still cares for him. She might have forgot about him but their love is intact. Their bond is same or maybe can become more stronger than before. Obviously Tae also cares for her. He was the one who asked Ms. Lee to help Yoona.

Yoona then said pulling Tae out of his thoughts, "So.... shall we go?" "Yeah sure", said Tae showing his smile. Yoona also smiled and they both went to have their lunch.

Time skips, after one week

In the last one week, nothing much happened. Tae and Yoona came a little more closer. They got to know about each other a little more mostly Yoona because Tae already knows everything. But their relation was still formal.... there was just a boss & employee relationship nothing more. Jimin was helping him to get closer to Yoona. He deliberately tries to leave them alone several times so that they can talk alone. He tries to fix most of the meetings out of the office and send Yoona with Tae.

Yoona was obviously feeling something different with Tae but couldn't correctly name that feeling. Yoona was taking it to be just admiration for her boss as Tae was really good in his designing work and also in his modelling work. But she was really comfortable with him.

Yoongi and Sohee were just living their lives peacefully. They spends most of the time together and Yoongi is taking a good care of Sohee. He was happy with his little family, Tae and Jungkook. He was relieved that Jungkook is not making any trouble nowadays.

Jungkook daily goes to his cafe and comes back on time. It feels as if Jungkook is back to his old self..... just doing little mischeviousness and goofing around. Jungkook was being happy and cheerful for the whole week. It seems like he have finally found his happiness... maybe in his cafe.... or maybe in something else.

Morning time, Kim mansion

Everybody was sitting on the dining table having their breakfast except Jungkook. Yoongi asked, "Where is Kook?" "He must be coming", said Tae. And the next moment, Jungkook was coming down while hopping cutely.

He cheerfully spoke being a little excited, "Whats in the breakfast?" Then he settled down on the table to eat. The maids served him. He started eating.

Just then Yoongi asked, "Why are you this excited today?" Jungkook smiled and looked at Yoongi and said, "Hyung, I am preparing a surprise for you. You will like it." Yoongi chuckled and said, "What surprise?" "Hyunggggg, I can't tell you..... otherwise it won't be a surprise", said Jungkook.

Yoongi acted like thinking and said, "There is no special occassion today...... then why are you planning to give me some surprise, huh?" Sohee said, "Let it be Yoon. Don't ask him again and again." "Yes don't ask me again and again", said Jungkook. "Okay okay", said Yoongi.

After a few moments, Jungkook spoke, "Hyung.... if you like my surprise then promise me you will give me whatever I will ask for." Yoongi was about to say something but before that Jimin spoke, "See hyung... he wants something. That's why he is preparing something."

"Yahhhh! Jimin hyung..... let me talk na", said Jungkook. "Tell me what you want Kook.... I will bring it to you without any surprise", said Yoongi. "Ani hyung... first I will give you surprise then I will ask", said Jungkook.

"You need not to give me anything baby. Just tell me what you want", said Yoongi. "Ahhhh hyungggg.... nothing. Just wait for your surprise", whined Jungkook. Yoongi smiled and nodded his head and said, "Okay... anything for my baby." Jungkook smiled and Yoongi ruffled his hair.

After they were done eating, they were about to leave for their respective works but Jungkook was not going anywhere. Tae asked him, "Kook... you are not going to the cafe today?" Jungkook shook his head and said, "No... I need to prepare surprise for Yoongi hyung." "Ok-kay.... but remember, don't create any trouble", said Tae.

Jungkook said while pushing Tae outside the mansion door, "You are getting late hyung.... go now.....go go... fast." "Okay okay... I am going", said Tae.

Then he bid goodbye to everybody and rushed back to his room.

Just then his phone ringed. It was Eunwoo's call. He looked at the caller id and frustatingly said, "Ahhh!!!! Why he calls me? Is he mad?" He picked up the call getting annoyed and spoke, "What now?" Eunwoo said, "Where are you?" Jungkook answered, "At mansion. Leaving for work." Eunwoo spoke, "Hmm... okay... breakfast done?" "Yeah", said Jungkook. "Good", said Eunwoo and hanged up the call.

Jungkook mimicked Eunwoo making faces, "Good~~". Then he spoke while looking at the phone screen, "I swear... I will kill you some day. And don't call me again." Then he threw the phone on his bed and went to the washroom to get ready. He quickly got ready and went out of the mansion after taking all his stuff.

Hey guys, how's the chapter???? Can you guys guess what will happen in the next chapter??

Tell me in the comments below.... are you all excited for the next chapter or not???

Keep supporting me guys.... please like, comment and follow me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

259K 9.4K 50
"I am your husband now....and there are some rules you have follow..." Taehyung said... "O-Okay" Jungkook replied.. _________________________________...
35K 1.2K 33
A story about two innocent poor brothers marriage with the most heartless mafia and his kind brother how the two boys goona survive mostly the one w...
243K 9.3K 114
Follow the story to know about a happy home with 3 naughty kids ^^. Jin and Joon married for 20 years and they have two kids tae(17) jungkook(12) . Y...
478K 28K 49
One night One mistake that changed everything Two boys A drunken party Lines are crossed, consequences are made Kim Taehyung and Park Jimin have been...