In lookism as a system for Da...

By HammadKhan587

a normal looking persons dies and he gets reincarnated in lookism as a system no romance currently cause I am... More

Chapter 00 info
CHAPTER 01 CHANGES IN THE LIFE OF DAINEL
CHAPTER NO 02 SCHOOL STARTS
chapter 03 school fight and frist encounter with Vasco.
chapter 04 lunch time trouble and gathering
Chapter 05 meeting mom and a new friend
Help about fighting style reward
chapter 06 school festival preparation
Question Answers QNA
Chapter 07 school festival day and meeting gun
renewal taekwondo techniques
chapter 08 singing concert and fake love
chapter 09 fake loves (end) and stalker arc
chapter 10 stalker arc End and fruad arc intro
Chapter 11 fraud arc (End)
chapter 12 meeting gun and school exam
CHAPTER :13 BOOT CAMP AND DANIEL CHANGES
CHAPTER 14 :BOOTCAMP (ENDS) LADY DEATH TAKES CONTROL
CHAPTER 15 : CHARGES AND TEACHINGS OF TEACHER.
Chapter : 16 school new transfer student and Charles attention
Chapter : 17 meeting charles and Friends visit
CHAPTER : 18 Final day with teacher And Bad news
Chapter 19 : THE NEWS
Chapter : 20 unexpected meeting and chatacter card
CHAPTER 21 : The battle and The test. Part 1
CHAPTER 21 : The battle and The test. Part 2
Chapter 21 : The battle and The test (finale).
Chapter 21 : The battle End
CHAPTER 22 : The Aftermath. And a valuable lesson.
Chapter 23 : Reuniting with friends
CHAPTER 24 : FRIENDS TALK AND DEMONSTRATION.
Chapter 25 : DEMONSTRATION END PAVLOV'S DOG ARC (STARTS)
CHAPTER 25 GIFT HUNT AND MORE UNWANTED ATTENTION (INTRO)
CHAPTER 26 : THE TRIP AND THE UNEXPECTED MISSION.
chapter 27 : The unfortunate encounter and plots
chapter 28 :The Hunt and The unexpected guy
CHAPTER 29 : THE PERFECT MEETING.
Chapter 30 : The Secret And The successful capture
chapter 32 : The Twisted One
chapter 33 : The surprises
CHAPTER 34 : THE MEETING.
Chapter 35 : The. backfire and The unexpected saviour.
chapter 36 : The monster And clear mind
chapter 37 : THE Answer And Gravedigging
chapter 37 : 1 vs All
Chapter 38 : The Sneak peek of full power
chapter 39 : THE BRUTALITY
chapter 40 : The heart attack.
chapter 41 : The ransom
Chapter 42 : Right place wrong time.

chapter 31: The worked plan and the battle between perfections

130 5 2
By HammadKhan587

Recap : The whole j high group is caught. With only zack and 2 girls remaining. Now they are also faced with the fist responders guy. Who now threaten them, With their friends life. The situation now seems desperate for out, Favorite characters.

Basic summary: system got a task and is in the Main lookism verse during thr first affiliate arc. And is not in the story verse. So system does not know what is going on their. And when system will return. Their will be a huge shift.. and many characters fates will change.

Story starts here :

Facing the guy wearing glasses who just used their friends lives. Zack who was sitting on the cold floor of the alley, near the Chinese guy.

Who is now identified as taegon. Looking at the guy, Who wore glasses and a emergency responder uniform.

Zack looks at him. With anger clearly visible in his eyes. But Zack can't do anything to him. He can't risk the lives of his friends.

Looking at the girls and his bleeding thigh. Zack felt it was right to listen what he had to say.

Zack looks at him and speaks in a low tone "Alright, I will do what you say. But the girls will be leaving. And i promise you they will not tell anyone about what happened here".

The man calmly looked at zack. While the guys were talking and had all the attention on zack. Yui sneakily sends the live location. In the group chat.

Hoping that Daniel or someone else can see it. To help them. Also sending a messenge. With help and trouble written. After doing that she moves a bit behind Mira.

Trying to use her as a cover so she can hide the phone. In the bossom. And she is successful.

Now The man heard Zack's response. After hearing it. He replies "Sorry but your all are gonna be coming with us, And before you try to answer with a NO. Remember where your friends are".

After Hearing the man respond. Zack feels the urge to bash glasses guys head, But suppressing the desire.

Zack looks at him. In the eyes, And asked him a question, "Why did you target us, What is your purpose?".

The man hearing zacks words answers Zack question. Which surprised them all. "Our task is catch you all, For the purpose of luring, Daniel park to us and before you ask any more. I only know this, And nothing else".

After saying that the guy turns and gives the signal to the guys who were with him. To load a knocked out taegon. And also zack and the girls, In the van

While all the group is caught, We see little Daniel waiting at the location, Where he was gonna meet zoe.

Waiting for a while little Daniel thinks ' Maybe zoe lost the way, beacuse of this she is late'. His mind made reasons for zoe late arrival.

He is brought out of his thoughts, with a ding on his phone , Looking at phone he sees in the gc that yui sent location. With a message of help and trouble written.

Confused, He opens the location and sees that yui is moving fast, Its like she is in a car. Daniel seeing such a bizarre secene.

Daniel is confused, But his confusion is cleard, By the image sent in the group of vasco , jace , jay, vin, all tied.

While little Daniel was looking at the image. A man approach him, Looking at him. Coming closer.

Little Daniel recognizes the man. Logan lee. Arriving near him Logan looks at him with a smug expression. And with shock in his eyes.

He spoke in smug and confident tone "Pikachu, I never expected you to change this much. Looking at you now it makes me want to bash you in the ground. But i am not here to remind you of your place".

Logan puts his finger in the nose. And continues "We have all your friends. Follow our instructions, Attempting to do something might lead, A couple of dead people. And the wrose for the girls, So why don't you sit in the car, And don't try any attempt to be a hero, We all know hero's are the ones who lose everything over, silly mistakes".

Hearing the man warning. Little Daniel looks at him. Without showing any emotions on his face. Little Daniel hands his phone over to the Logan.

Loagn throws the phone to the side, And Signal's little Daniel to sit in the car. Little Daniel follows the instructions.

With Logan sitting in the car also, The finger which was in his nose, Now is in his pants. He kicks the guy in the driver seat. And speaks in an impatience tone. "Drive f**k*r, What are you looking at. Bitch".

The man drives off to the location. While The j high of the story world are in trouble. What is happening with system in the cannon verse.

System is shocked as he just found out that second body is sentient. And has its own thoughts.

Looking at him, System wearing a dragon mask. Is smiling under the mask. With no words spoken.

SB Attacked using boxing movement to close the distance, With a flurry of hooks left and right.

Dodging it. System looks at Sb UI trying to find an opening. To land hits, But sb changes style form boxing to tasooma fist.

To catch system off Guard. Which works as Sb ui landed a hard hit on the mid section of the system.

Trying to use jichang chop. Sb UI is stooped in his tracks. As 3 fingers are put on his forehead. Which soon is turned into a 1 inch Punch.

Which sends his head flinging back. Using the force SB UI does a back flip kick. Trying to hit in the chin.

While the machines fought. The generation 2nd copy genius watched both of them. Og Daniel watched as his Second body.

The body which was destroying him. Is now meeting his match. He thought ' Jake , sameoul, jerry , johan, and goo. The second body in unconscious State, was on a whole different level. The body went toe toe with master gun. Is now begin overpowered'.

As beads of sweat falls form og Daniel face. Thinking how strong is nightmare. And he continued to look.

SB UI has used all the copies in his arsenal. The copy jichang, Tasooma , gun. Sb saw how all his strike's were dodged.

In the whole fight he only landed 1 strike. Continuing to fight. Sb ui uses a sweep kick.

System lifts the leg which was in range of the sweep. But using the sweeping motion Sb follows with a back spin kick.

Which connects and sents system taking a few steps back. Seeing how this attack worked. SB UI jumps placing his right hand over system head. Balancing him self over the head of system. With a single hand.

System is shocked by the such movement of Sb. Without much thinking Sb bring his heel down over system head.

The kick is near the head of system. To og Daniel it felt like the kick connected. But then suddenly system vanished like a after image was left in his place.

The kick made a huge hole in the ground. Sb UI and system are now standing with their back facing each other.

Og Daniel didn't saw when he moved.SB UI could not understand, What happened, And when he moved.

Both fighters are at a stand still, System Running a hand in his hair. Fixing the hair which was ruined due to Sb last move.

He speaks in a casual with a flash on annoyance visible in his words" Well, It's a bit disappointing. I expected more form you".

But, Do you know how long it takes to get my hair style done. You wouldn't understand, Baldie". The tone which carried an annoyence and mocked Sb.

Now switched to serious, As words affected "So brace yourself self, And don't close your eyes, What your about to see is something you will never see again".

System who was about to speak, But is interrupted by Sb, which started attacking again.

Sb using boxing to go for a left hook. System sighs to himself and thinks ' Well someone is really trigger happy, Remind Og Daniel to not let this guy near any weapon. Bro might go Cod killing streak '.

Sb seeing how his hook was dodged, Uses muy thi to land a shin kick on his opponent thigh.

Which connects and using his leg as a hook he pulls system near him. And goes for a flying knee.

The knee is blocked by the system by crossing his arms over his face which blocked his vision. But Sb body begin in the air didn't have that many options to attack.

So the temporary vision blocking, was not a big issues,this was thought by the system.

Sb UI in mid air, Clenches his right fist bringing it back and swinging, At the right side of the system face.

Which connects, Sending system flying to the right side, And due to the small room, System hits the wall. Making a dent in the wall,

System is smashed in the wall with his left shoulder smashing first in the wall. Rolling to the right to avoid his face smashing in the wall.

The strike Damaged the mask greatly, With many cracks appearing on it. But the mask didn't fall off the system face.

System now is grateful to rob for sending the mask and the suit. The mask has a pretty strong sticking and physical attack nullification.

System now looks at the mask description, Which he can feel is filled with sarcasm.

Introducing the "Magic Mysterous Mask of Rob" In Short THE MMM - a mask with unparalleled sticking power and shock nullification. With this marvel, The mask sticks to your face, Like it was glued, and shrug off most physical shocks with ease.

Because who has time to worry about it falling or getting sucker punched In the face. when you've got a mask that sticks like glue and laughs in the face of shocks? Just another day in the life of a mysterious Masked man In short MMM , right?

System thinks to himself ' You also could have added some type of recovery to it. Stupid Rob'.

System stands up, And pats his suit to remove, any dust on it.

Looking at Sb Ui at system speaks " The copy talent pretty great right, Begin able to copy ones hard work of years within a single look. But copy is also has 1 Advantage, 1 Disadvantage".

" Disadvantage begin It is Even if you can copy it, Your body cannot match the originals strength, In easy words you will be a weakend version of them. And the advantage is If your stronger, The results will be even more stronger then original". After such a long dailoug which was said in serious tone.

System walks toward the middle of the room. Looking around The room. It shows a lot damage begin done on walls and floor. If someone form the outside saw the state of the room.

He will think that the room was used for the testing of power tools, Or mini explosives.

Standing in the middle of the room. System puts his left hand in a pocket, And right hand in a fist.

The faint Figure of a man with a scar on his right face , wearing a fur over coat. Appears behind system, Using the talent of copy and with the experience of Baki.

The talent of copy is taken to another level. Now system can easily copy anyone style, And Even go beyond their strength.

SB UI and Og Daniel both eyes widen in shock,

Og Daniel begin speaks with shock evident in his voice " He can also use copy". With such a reveal.

Og Daniel is sent into deep thinking. ' He can copy, He has a link with Sb, He talks like he knows Sb, What is his relation with the second body, Did Charles sent him'.

But his train, of thoughts are interrupted, As he sees his sb, Attacking again with any reaction on him.

SB UI doesn't respond. But goes for a jump kick using james lee copy. Trying to hit system in the face. He is near his targeted area. System moved fast, So fast that no one saw what happened.

The fist tasooma striking him in the gut. The sound of the fist clouding with the flesh, Was like someone shot a gun shot.

The power difference is huge, Even if the move that was performed same. But that strike proved, Who is the stronger one.

SB UI who was mid air, Is folded like a dry cloth, due to the force of the punch. A small amount of blood, Drips form his mouth.

System Grabs him, While he was mid air. gripping form the top of his head and smashing him face first in the ground.

Sb UI puts his both hand on the ground, And using his hands he quickly lifts himself, Using the handstand motion. He brings his leg above system head and brings it down. Intending to smash him in the ground.

The kick fails. Using the leg which was aimed at his head. Sb UI displays a quick level of thinking and rushes to tackle him.

The tackle is successful. But sb UI fails to move system form the place. It was like he was glued to the ground.

Seeing the tackle failing. Sb UI Warping his arms around system. To go for a suplex. His arms are grabbed. And he is kneed in the face.

Nose and face shook out of their shape. Form the force of the knee. Leaving the hands grabbing him by the shoulders system does a shoulder throw. Smashing him deeply in the ground.

System stops giving the Sb UI a chance to recover and mocks him. "Don't tell me your already done, I only touched you once during the whole fight, Their is a lot more to come".

After saying that system sees no movement form him. Sighing to himself system moves toward the room exit.

While moving. He suddenly feels a movement behind him. And sees Sb Ui in the air going for another james lee copied kick.

But system doesn't move. The kick lands. Sending a huge shock wave around the room.

While all that happened to system. We turn our attention to another area of the first Affiliate.
__________________________________________

Taejin struggled to get back up on his feet. While attempting to stand. He felt his bones rattle. And moving as if they were about to tear out of his skin.

While pain seemed unbearable to him. But he stood and looked around.

Looking around he sees vin has already left. Vin had a clear chance to kill him.

But he still left him alive. Laughing to himself. The laugh seemed forced, Taejin lost himself. Bro thinks he's the joker. But too bad for him. He is the joke for us.

After a while of self laugh.He gets his emotions under control and starts to think.Taejin brain seems to work faster then usual. He thinks to himself.

' That voice, That way of speaking, And those words, I heard it somewhere else before, But where'. Focusing greatly trying to dig out. All the information in his brain.

Trying to remember where he had encountered him. After a while of standing, if someone were to see taejin. Anyone can tell, That he is having a flash back.

After a minute, taejin starts sweating. His breathing seemed out of Control. Putting a hand on his chest. His legs give up. Making Fall on his knees.

It seemed like he lost all the strength in his legs. And is having a huge PTSD. Grabbing his hair.

Taejin looked like he was in pain. And spoke to himself in barely audible voice "No nO, He is dead. He died with father and the king. There's is no way, He could've survived".

Taejin seemed in a huge PTSD. With him remembering. A burning house and his father Begin held in the Air by his neck.

The word nightmare seemed to echo in his ear and a laugh. The laugh which he can never forget. That man laugh. The man who laughed and vanished with the collapse of the burning building.

Taejin holding on the bit of sanity, He was hypnotizing himself. With the words begin " He is dead. It's just a coincidence, There's no way. He can be alive, And even if he was alive, He would be the same age as gun and goo. But the guy who attacked me seemed to be close to my age or a year gap. Between us. Just a coincidence".

Who was the man taejin talking about. The origin of the man behind his trauma. Who is he. And what is his relation with Nightmare.

The question is left to he answerd at the furture. And for you all to guess.

_________________________________________

While all that was happening in the main lookism universe. We turn our attention back to our story verse.

Where we see an abandoned warehouse. The sounds of thrashing and something being thrown around is heard.

Looking inside the warehouse, We see kojima brothers. And the affiliates sent backup.

The group is tied to the chairs and are Begin strictly guarded and monitored. To avoid any mishaps in the plan.

The sounds of swear words and hitting are echoing in the warehouse. With the girls keeping their eyes close. And thinking that this is a night mare and they soon will wake up form it.

Focusing our attention toward the sound. We see logan breathing heavily and wiping the sweat form his forehead.

Logan seemed to be looking at something. And curses at it "Fu*** bitch. Pikachu did you think you can escape form me. When i found out you changed this much, i thought you would be stronger, but here look at you still a bitch".

We see little Daniel thrown in the wall of the abandoned warehouse. With blood flowing form his head. On to the white shirt.

The condition of little Daniel seemed bad. Many pipes and stickes was fallen over him. All this happened due to him begin thrown around and beaten by logan.

Logan looks at him and speaks "Pikachu, I will give you a last chance, tell me where that F**ker is And i will let you leave".

Hearing Logan's offer little Daniel was unmoved and stayed silent. Logan seeing this is now once again angered.

Walking toward little Daniel. He grabs him by the hair and pulls him violently toward him. Punching him in the face and throwing him back on the ground.

Just as he was about to smash his foot on little Daniel head. He is stopped by a voice. "That's enough, logan he is not going to speak, So rather then wasting your stamina on him. Recover it for the main target".

This was spoken by the first affiliate guy wearing glasses and uniform. Logan hearing the voice turns toward him. And speaks in anger visible in his tone.

"Shut the hell up, I don't need your advice you full baked hospital bastard and scarm before i change my mind, And replace you with Pikachu".

The guy seemed unfazed by logan words and took out a cigarette form his pocket. Lighting the cig.

He takes a puff and speaks to Logan with a clam voice" Logan you were beating the guy for an half a hour. And he still didn't say anything, He is not afraid of physical pain. So stop and get some rest, We will think of something or a way to get information out of him".

Logan hearing the guys words. He agrees with them in his head. But still keeping a look of anger and frustration. Kicking him one last time.

Logan leaves little Daniel on the ground and moves away to do something else.

So little Daniel is left alone in a conor of the Warehouse. His condition might seem bad. But its not that bad as it looked.

During the whole time he was Begin beaten. He didn't felt any pain form Logan hits. He just acted that he was in pain.

Turning his head a bit little Daniel fakes begin in pain. He gets up and sits with his back against the wall.

To others it might seem that he is in a lot of pain and is taking support of the wall to sit and trying to move to a bit nore comfortable position.

But he is not. Looking at the floating screen in front of his face.

SYSTEM HOLDER

DANIEL PARK

STATS

STRENGHT :SSS+

SPEED : SSS++

INTELLIGENCE : EX

ENDURANCE : SSS+

VITALITY : SSS+

PASSIVE SKILLS

COOKING LEVEL 9 : THE PERSON WHO EATS YOUR FOOD WILL NEVER FORGET THE TASTE FOR THEIR ENTIRE LIFE.

PERFECT BODY (78%) THIS SKILL WAS OBTAINED BY USING UPGRADE TOKEN ON YOUR SELF.

SINGING LEVEL 7 : ONCE MORE ONCE MORE .

POLYGLOT : YOU KNOW RUSSAIN, CHINESE, JAPANESE, ENGLISH.

REPAIRING LEVEL 6 : STILL FAR FORM BOB, HE MIGHT TAKE SOME TIME TO TEACH YOU.

(NEW) ACTING LEVEL 7 : AIMING FOR THE OSCAR, NO SERIOUSLY YOU CAN GIVE ALL ACTORS A RUN FOR THE AWARD.

UI: MIKATE UNE GOKU. Be careful of the Copy right strike. ( Rest in peace mr Toriyama)(ACTIVATES IN CERTAIN CONDITIONS).

ACTIVE SKILLS.

BLOOD LUST : CONDITIONAL ACTIVES UNDER EXTREME EMOTIONS. AND CAN BE CONTROLLED

IA LEVEL 8 : INVISIBLE ATTACKS COPIED FORM JAMES LEE. YOUR THE NEW PEAK.

COPIED ARTS LEVEL 9 : HIPPITY HOPPITY YOUR STYLE IS NOW MY PROPERTIY. COPIED FIGHTING STYLES FORM RANDOM PEOPLE.

(NEW) COMBINATION LEVEL 5 : COMBINE 2 OR MORE FIGHTERS COPY INTO ONE GAIN EXTREME POWER AND SPEED FOR A SHORT AMOUNT OF TIME.

(NEW) IMPERFECT DEMON LEVEL 4 : THE COMBINATION OF BAKI AND SYSTEM. BECOME THE LEGENDARY. STAND ABOVE ALL.

Story ends here:

Thanks for reading it. Hope you all enjoyed the chapter and thanks alot to Raman Singh for the power stones.

Hope you all comment which part you liked, Any question ask in the comments. Thanks for reading the new chapter.

Tell your thoughts about the story, Which part you liked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.6K 4.8K 20
❝You're so cute, I just want to put you in my pocket. And never, ever let you out.❞ It's said that those who are loved attract more love onto themsel...
18.9K 861 42
"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢 𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦, 𝘋𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘦𝘭." "𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘍/𝘯." ✃ 𝘕𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘩�...
23.6K 736 16
A guy, not one of those weak and useless crying bags, dies and get reincarnated into the universe of Lookism. Will be gay (Jay my beloved). I don't o...
FAME By Naveyu

Fanfiction

3.8K 70 16
She's drop dead gorgeous, intelligent, rich, and kind hearted. Born with a prominent name and is raised by one of the most powerful men in South Kore...