A new Dawn - Mafia life

By aspaceintime01

With the Taylor mafia, now under new management, can the organisation withstand the ever changing underworld... More

1. 4 weeks later
2. Trouble in the game
3. A Welcome Home
4. Goading
5. Secrets
6. A hang up
7. Hostile
8. Anger and sadness
9. Simmering
10. Unexpected
11. Lost everything
12. Shots fired
13. Sons
14. Closing ranks
15. Vulnerable
16. New faces
17. Trying
18. Staking claim
19. Business
20. Boycott
21. Birthday girl
22. To talk
23. Foundations
24. Seductresses
25. Stand up
26. Wishes
27. Kiss and tell pt1
28. Deadly
29. Kiss and Tell pt2
30. Searching
31. Shocks
32. In business
33. Josh and Keegan
34. Hardest things
35. Intense feeling
36. Comfort
37. Decisions
39. To talk
40. A realisation
For those
Over
41. Dangerous man
42. Tough pill to swallow
43. Break us
44. Bad to worse
45. Trouble
46. Wrong move
47. Disappearance
48. Work it out
49. Ease up
50. GONE!
Book 2

38. A shock

401 59 45
By aspaceintime01

".... how are you feeling today?."

" Sick, I feel sick all the time to the pit of my stomach... I have never felt so paranoid in my life. They raped me Chris, they treated my body like it was nothing..."

"Well, you're here now, and you're safe, that is all that matters... Just to think it's his own family that did that to you, his own nephews?.." he shook his head. "I think you're better away from him and that family."

"it wasn't his fault, he didn't know what was going to happen. I'm not gonna blame Marcus for this... But if he would've been around more for me then I wouldn't have to go off and try to find company and pleasure elsewhere." Tonya said.

Chris looked at her son. "is there any way at all that he could find out where you are...

"No, I ditched my cell phone, so he couldn't track me, I picked up my son from LA, and I made sure that I wasn't followed anywhere, and I gave the Nanny no forwarding details.... He doesn't have a clue and I want it to stay that way. I don't want to see Marcus again.." she told him.

Chris sat down and held her hands. "you don't have to... But you do have his son here, and I'm a father myself... I get to see my kids once or twice a year because my ex lives in another fucking country thousands of miles away... if he feels like I do about mine when it comes to his kids, he's gonna come looking for him and he will not leave any stone unturned."

Tonya nodded. " I just want things to die down a bit and then maybe I'll talk to him about having access to him... But right now Chris, I can't face him. You need to understand that and you need to make sure that I don't see him... i'm relying on you to help me out." She told him.

"And I said I will... but I need to leave and head to the club and make everything look normal. In case he just pops up from nowhere or his fucking nephew Keegan does...

Tonya grabbed his hand as he stood up. "Have you got a spare hour, I need you right now let's go back to bed..."
He smiled and of course obliged.

————-

"... where are my two favourite girls off to?."

"We were about to go and see Venice and Lani." Charisma said, as Keegan walked in. "Where did you end up last night?.."

"We were at Wishes... me, Angel and Dinah.. making a deal with Darren... cos Blake.. he's not gonna live for much longer... and Chris... well he is dead as soon as Nash catches his ass...

"Oh god what did Blake do this time?.."

"Said he would happily work with us in that we can run shit through the club, if it meant he got a night with you.." he said with his eyebrows raised.

"Oh." She said and looked at him. "That went down well...

"So did he.." he said to her with a smirk. "How was Lena after I left?.."

"She had a premonition, she could feel Jensen.."

"Wow!.. I don't think I remember the last time Lena had a premonition..."

"me either, but she was really spooked. I know she's had a tough time in the past with her premonitions... I just hope it's not the meaning of something that's gonna have a knock on effect for the rest of us..." she said.

"Dad rising from the ashes like a fucked up phoenix!..." Keegan laughed.

"Stop it.." charisma said. "You're awful..

"I wish the motherfucker would haunt me, he left here owing me some money I wanna know where the fuck it is..." he said and pulled her to him. "Don't be gone too long...

"Leyton, Isaiah and Jax will be here in a while.. they want to talk to you..."

"Oh that reminds me.." he looked at his phone. "Josh.
Charisma chewed her lips.
"he should've called me already... to give me his decision on the twins... I've let that go on long enough..."

"What about him... after the twins.. what are you gonna do to Josh?..." she asked him.

"I am going to kick his ass... then I'm making sure he gets some support for his past traumas... I'm never gonna let anyone call you a ho, or anything outta yo name... I don't care who they are.." he said.

———-

".... Hey... how is she doing?..."

"She's doing good..."

Lamar smiled. "Am I okay to see her?."

"Yeah.. I'll just need to clear it with Dr Regis..." the receptionist said and made a call, while Lamar waited with Aimee to see Chloe at the centre.
The call ended. "Mr Fraser she is back from therapy and in her room..."

"Thank you." He said and took Aimee's hand leading her to Chloe's room.
The porter opened the door and Lamar and Aimee walked in.

"Mommmyyy.." Aimee screeched and ran to Chloe for a hug.

"Hey baby girl.." she said scooping Aimee up and hugging her. They sat to talk on her bed for a while. Aimee telling her all about school and Chloe smiling and talking back one hundred percent engaged in her daughter's conversation.

"How are you?." Lamar asked Chloe as Aimee started to make a picture for her mom.

Chloe turned to look at him. "I'm fine...
Lamar's eyes fell to her stomach. He could clearly see she had a small protruding bump. "I've been taking my medication and having regular therapy... I feel so much better.." she said.

He just stared at her small beat bump. "You're pregnant?.." he said with his brow furrowed.

She ran her hand over her stomach. "I'm not.. I've just put on a bit of weight..."

"Chloe... I'm not stupid, I wasn't born yesterday... that is not putting on weight..."

"What are you trying to say now Lamar... is there something else you want to put on me!.." Chloe said angrily, "what do you want from me.. haven't you taken enough!... i can't have anymore remember... I have done everything I was told to do.. and here I am still being a good girl...

"Mommy.. why are you shouting?.." Aimee said.

"Aimee we need to go now..." Lamar said.

"But daddy we just got here..."

Chloe looked at Lamar with tears in her eyes. "Why did you come? If all you were going to do was just rip her away from me moments later... Do you don't want me to get better, I have done everything I've been told...

"why do you keep saying that, who's told you to do stuff Chloe... My mom asked you to come here to get help, you agreed no one has made you do anything... no one told you to do anything..." he went quiet. "I just want you to tell me the truth... are you pregnant?.."

"Just get out... don't come back... I am never gonna get better with you standing over me, watching everything I do... scrutinising me..." she wiped her tears. "Just leave me alone Lamar please..."

He just looked at her for a few seconds and then left. As he got to the reception desk he saw her doctor. "Hey... umm can I ask you something?." He said letting Aimee sit in the reception area.

"Yes of course...

"Is Chloe pregnant?.."

" it was brought to my attention a couple of days ago, that she looked as if she was beginning to show a little weight gain... We weren't aware of anything prior to that, and I don't think she is aware, if she is... we are going to talk to her about it and ask her if she would like to do a test.."

"I need to know if she's pregnant, when you find out can you let me know straightaway.." he said. "Because the last I knew... she couldn't have anymore kids....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 404 13
𝐀𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞, 𝐚 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝟐𝟐 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐖𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧�...
3.5K 311 41
One year later and Keegan is just about to be released from his prison sentence. Charisma is in a much better place after doing some self healing and...
24.6K 4K 62
One month on from the revelation that Jaxon and Payton are not biologically related to the Frasers. Charisma can't bring herself to tell Jaxon but sh...