A new Dawn - Mafia life

Galing kay aspaceintime01

With the Taylor mafia, now under new management, can the organisation withstand the ever changing underworld... Higit pa

1. 4 weeks later
2. Trouble in the game
3. A Welcome Home
4. Goading
5. Secrets
6. A hang up
7. Hostile
8. Anger and sadness
9. Simmering
10. Unexpected
11. Lost everything
12. Shots fired
13. Sons
14. Closing ranks
15. Vulnerable
16. New faces
17. Trying
18. Staking claim
19. Business
20. Boycott
21. Birthday girl
22. To talk
23. Foundations
24. Seductresses
25. Stand up
26. Wishes
27. Kiss and tell pt1
28. Deadly
29. Kiss and Tell pt2
30. Searching
31. Shocks
32. In business
33. Josh and Keegan
34. Hardest things
36. Comfort
37. Decisions
38. A shock
39. To talk
40. A realisation
For those
Over
41. Dangerous man
42. Tough pill to swallow
43. Break us
44. Bad to worse
45. Trouble
46. Wrong move
47. Disappearance
48. Work it out
49. Ease up
50. GONE!
Book 2

35. Intense feeling

434 62 46
Galing kay aspaceintime01

Lena had stayed with Charisma most of the day, Charisma was becoming increasingly worried about Keegan and what he had done to Keane, and how that would have left him. "Charisma you're on egg shells.."

Charisma looked at Lena. "I just thought that I would had heard from him by now....

"Call him."

Charisma shook her head. "No, I can't... I don't know what head space he is in right now..."

"You don't need to do that hiding from him thing anymore sis... he's a changed man... call him.."

Charisma was about to call Keegan as Lena's phone rang and it was Marlon. "Hey... how's LA?." She said to him.

"Yeah... it's good.. I just wanted to make sure that you're good... it felt weird coming back to LA without you.."

Lena smiled. "Aww.. I'm okay... I'm with Charisma... we're gonna be just fine.." she said and Charisma smiled.

As Lena talked to Marlon so the door opened and Charisma heard Keegan come home. He started to walk up the stairs before she went out to the bottom of the stairs and spotted him.
"Keegan?..."

"Go back in there C... I'll be down in a second...

"No, look at me...

"You don't wanna see this okay..." he said to her still not facing her.

Charisma sighed. "Please.. I've been worried..."

He slowly turned to face her, she was taken aback of how much blood he was covered in. She put her hand to her mouth without even realising it. "Oh my god...

"I'm gonna take a shower C okay... I don't want you to ask me anything right now... we'll talk in a while..." he said and continued on up the stairs.

Charisma walked back in as Lena just finished the call with Marlon. She saw the look on her face. "Sis?..."

"I think Keane's dead.." she said with tears welling. It didn't matter that she knew something was going to happen to him and she had even told Keegan to do what he had to do. She was still a mother first and she turned cold as she thought about it and the reality hit.

Lena gave her a hug, knowing only too well, when Jenson had taken one of their own, that feeling inside of grief and emptiness. "Do you need me to leave so you can talk?..."

"If you don't mind...

"Of course not sis... I'll call you tomorrow cos I have something to tell you." She said kissing her sister's cheek and leaving.

—————

"..... so how did yo talk with dad go?.."

"Different than I expected... he actually fucking listened.." Josh said to Arlen. "It felt weird... I've got to call him in a bit and tell him how I'm gonna handle Kent and Keegan..."

"And how are you gonna handle them?."

"They both need to go... but they need to suffer first.. they have never had an ounce of good in them... they even tried to intimidate Kat and make Mika feel scared.... The one thing they have always had is each other... so I'm gonna make them fight each other to the death...

Arlen raised his eyebrows. "Damn!.. but they are trouble.. and men that everyone needs to have their wits about them around them.... They are not right in the head...." He paused. "How did it get left with you and dad?.."

Josh took a deep breath and sighed out. "He's gonna fuck me up for calling mom a ho..."

Arlen shook his head. "Why did you do it bro... you know she's not a ho...."

He shrugged. "Because I hurt... and I wanted her to hurt..."

"Man I know you are stuck in the past. But you need to change yo way of thinking... mom is a boss now, she has slowly gotten dad to a better place.... She has turned that whole man around... he has feeling and emotion now.... The Keegan Fraser we knew back in the day was just a machine... now he's a man... he went through a lot of changes.... You weren't around to see... and now he's been diagnosed with split personality disorder and he is on the right medication ... he is a pussy cat...

Josh laughed at the thought of him being like a pussy cat. But his smile soon faded when he knew he would come face to face with the lion side of him when Keegan was ready.

—————-

Charisma fed Antonia and lay her down in her crib to sleep. Keegan came downstairs and she looked at him. "I beat him, to within an inch of his life... I took Dinah down there to make sure she pulled me back from the edge and killing him... she did, and he wasn't moving but he was breathing..."

"Did he fight back?.."

Keegan looked at Charisma. "He tried, but I guess our son stays trafficking and abusing women cos he can't handle a man to man fight..." he said.

"And... how are you... feeling?." She said trying to gage him, she knew he had had to take himself to a dark place to totally mess up one of his own.

"Like I need you sat astride my lap right now... all I can think about is you....

"It's a few more weeks... and then I can sit astride your lap... and you can do what you want to do..."

"I'm a do what I want to do anyway... get here.." he smirked. She got up and walked over assuming the position sitting astride his lap. "Give me yo hands..."

She held her hands out in front of her and he tied them together in his night robe tie. He moved her panties to one side and he began to massage her spot, slowly and lightly at first. "You know I know what you like." He said to her. "I love seeing you tied up like this... I love being the one who you give yo whole self to..."

She rested her tied hands on his chest, as he rubbed her pussy harder and faster. "Ohhhh... mmmmmm..." she moaned completely at his mercy.

"Tell me how that feels....

"I wish you could fuck me...

"Mmm... I know baby and you're so wet right now..." he said. "But you ain't coming yet.. don't even think about it.... In fact get yo ass upstairs and put on just yo heels... you know just how I like it..."
He let her up and untied her wrists slapping her ass as she walked off to go upstairs.

Keegan looked at Antonia still sleeping. He walked down to the kitchen. "Beth, can you look after Antonia for a while she is asleep in the lounge... and me and Charisma can not be disturbed for the next couple of hours..."

"Of course Mr Fraser.." she said as he headed upstairs.

————-

"Off on yo date bro?."

Darren smiled, "I am...

"I wish her sister was coming here tonight... she had an effect on me..."

"Her man will have an effect on yo life bro..." Darren told Blake.

"Her man ain't shit deep down, men like that are all talk... I told you she needs a real man and I am gonna show her one." He smiled. "You better get going... and pick up yo lady..."

Darren turned to leave, Blake was haply for him but wouldn't be satisfied until he had Charisma. He poured himself a double shot of whiskey from the optics and he downed it.

He smiled as he thought about Charisma. He was then stopped in his thoughts as Chris walked in. "Man, she's back....

"Who...

"Tonya... she's at my apartment... with her fucking son!.." Chris said.

"Does her man know where she is?.."

He shook his head. "She ditched her phone to so he couldn't track her.

"What are you gonna do...

"What do you think I'm gonna do?." Chris smirked. "What he doesn't know can't hurt him..." he added.....

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

9.3K 1.3K 29
The sequel to Fragility. A sense of loss darkens Talia. She returns to LA a different woman. Her business mind goes into overdrive and before long, s...
4.5K 315 50
Nijada and Keegan are very much the couple of the moment. Showing off their daughter at social gatherings of her father's stakeholders and wealthy as...
5.9K 1K 37
"Thirty seconds. That's all you have to stop the bullshit, or your son is dead." ~~~~ Six years ago, Chelsea Doherty lost everything when her husban...
19.8K 3.1K 52
Keegan and Charisma enjoy each other in Jamaica, Until a Jamaican gang leader makes several plays for her and Keegan makes several plays for his orga...