PRINCESS Season 2 [Charles Le...

Oleh f1povs_1

Princess Elisabeth of Monaco only wants to enjoy her life with her husband Charles Leclerc and their little d... Lebih Banyak

Recap Last Year
1. First Steps
2. State crisis
3. Goodbyes
5. Home
6. Fight
7. Pascale
8. Birthday Morning
9. Birthday Party
10. Mon Ange
11. Leaving
12. Changes
13. Radio Check
14. King
15. Family Goals
16. Meant to be
17. Friends
18. Grace 1st Race
19. Where is Charles?
20. Be a Prince
21. Losing me
22. Charity Match
23. The Nanny
24. Lights Off
25. Media Day
26. Ryan
27. Elisabeth
28. Hurt Feelings
29. Two of Us
30. One Night
31. Noisy
32. Missing
33. Monaco GP
34. Celebrations
35. Another Leak
36. Fired
37. Doubts
38. Vacation
39. Flowers
40. Cheating
41. Separate You
42. Some Time
43. Midsommer
44. The Plan
45. Back to be Royals
46. Girls & Boys
47. Provoke
48. Trap
49. Good Team
50. Happy
51. News
52. Should've seen it
53. Baby No. 2
54. Day on the Yacht
55. Preparations
56. Stop
57. Father

4. Plan

1.9K 55 1
Oleh f1povs_1

CHARLES POV

I walk into the paddock and see Pierre who bows and jokes around.

P: The price of monaco everyone!

C: Idiot.

I box him joking against his arm. He gasps and looks to my bodyguard.

P: Did you see that, the prince was hurting me.

C: They're here to protect me and not you.

I laugh and Pierre nods happy. He puts his hand on my shoulder while we start to walk.

P: That the laugh I wanted to see. You looked like shit when you entered the paddock.

C: Grace was struggling a lot when I left yesterday. I've never seen her cry like this before.

P: Well, then they should come here. Elisabeth didn't even made it to the season final last year. It's sad. 

C: You know it's not working. All eyes would be on her and the pressure of being the flawless princess.

P: She's not even one, Charles. Who would blame her if she's just being a kid?

C: The royal world is not working like this. Unfortunate but it's the best for Grace to grow up normal.

P: Yes but for what prince? You're all upset.

C: It is what it is. Sorry that's Betty.

I get a facetime call of Elisabeth and answer it with the biggest smile, telling her that I arrived in the paddock in Jeddah.

E: I'm glad you made it there safely.

I hear the TV in the background as she's probably watching the Vampire Diaries. She shows me how Grace sleeps on her chest.

C: How was she doing today? Is she okay again?

E: Maddie had to get me out, but she's sleeping peacefully now but only on me.

She laughs softly.

C: She starts to notice it. Last season she was too young for it.

E: She's growing up way too fast.

She looks down to Grace and rubs gently over her back. I wish I could be with them right now. I miss them so much.

C: Wait, are you wearing my hoodie?

I grin as I see that black oversized hoodie on her.

E: Maybeeee.

She acts innocent. I get a smile on my lips as I watch her.

C: You don't change at all, princess.

E: Oh, eh, Dad wants to talk about Grace 1st birthday, when you're back.

C: Why? Does he plan something?

E: I don't know, I told me after dinner.

She shrugs her shoulders. I get suspicious. Why does he want me to be there? We've planned a garden party for Grace already with our family and friends

C: Are you invitations for the garden party all sent out?

E: Yes, Isa texted me yesterday about it.

C: Okay, good.

Someone calls my name. I turn around and see Xavi.

C: Alright princess, I gotta go now. Good night to you and Gracie. I love you.

I blow a kiss in the camera and Elisabeth shows Grace in the camera one more time. We say goodbye and I take a deep breath before  I walk over to Xavi.

I miss them.

MEANWHILE - PIERRE POV

I watch how Charles answers the phone and is a complete different person now. He's all smiling and happy. He only walks with a sunglass around the paddock. Not showing his sad eyes. He's not really focused during the races. All he can think of is Grace and Elisabeth. I look over to Carlos who joined us a few seconds ago.

P: We need to do something.

Carlos: But how? The royalty is a bit too big for us.

*******

Sorry for the slow updates.

Hope you like it xx

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

289K 4.4K 52
They meet once, and now they can't get rid of each other and their feelings. He is her saviour without her knowing!
26.7K 458 45
When the first female F1 driver is announced, no one expects her to get on so badly with Ferrari golden boy Charles Leclerc, but do they really hate...
24.7K 661 19
"I can't handle knowing when you don't" When Aurora awakens from a life-altering accident, she discovers she's married to Charles Leclerc, an F1 driv...
60K 1K 56
Aria King has always loved F1. So when she is offered a position as an engineer on the Scuderia Ferrari F1 team she immediately accepts. Because she...