Lost (Lesbian Story)

By Aca-Awesome

The moment where you are at your happiest you could possibly be and it is about to get even better. But then... More

Cover
Intro
Chapter 1 Last free day
Chapter 2 New girl
Chapter 3 Familiar
Chapter 4 Special
Chapter 5 Date?
Chapter 6 Stories
Chapter 7 Cheating Bastard(s)
Chapter 8 Realisation
Chapter 9 Confessions
Chapter 10 No going Back
Chapter 11 Former enemy
Chapter 12 Revenge
Chapter 13 Punishment
Chapter 14 (first) date
Chapter 15 Sharing secrets
Chapter 16 Goal(s)
Chapter 17 Used
Chapter 18 Explain
Chapter 19 Jealousy
Chapter 20 Hips dont lie
Chapter 21 More trouble
Chapter 22 Serious Business
Chapter 23 May I have this dance?
Chapter 24 Promises mean nothing
Chapter 25 Moving on
Chapter 26 Shame on you
Chapter 27 Make things right
Chapter 28 Looking for you
Chapter 29 Explainations
Chapter 30 Truth or Dare
Chapter 31 Leaving
Chapter 32 Shoots
Chapter 33 Off the table
Chapter 34 Too good to be true
Chapter 35 First time
Chapter 36 Invitation
Chapter 37 Best daughter-in-law
Chapter 38 Honesty
Chapter 39 Sleepover
Chapter 40 Distance
Chapter 43 Perfect Present
Chapter 44 Night Out
Chapter 46 The Twist
Chapter 47 Sort things out
Chapter 48 Let it all go
Chapter 49 It's stupid
Chapter 50 The game
Chapter 51 Ready to go?

Chapter 45 Birthday girl

6.8K 225 4
By Aca-Awesome

Demi's p.o.v.

'Lets say our way lead us to her room', Sarah smirked.

They were laying on her bed. I noticed one of her drawers was open. It was the drawer where her underwear would be.

'Girls, why is that drawer open?'

'What are you talking about?' Sarah asked.

'You know what I am talking about. That is the drawer for her underwear'

'Wow why do you know that?'

'I just do okay', I blushed. 'We have to go home'

'But this house is perfect. We love it here', Regan whined and hold Sarah's hand.

'No way'

'We can make it into a sleepover. Dont tell me you dont want to sleep in Ashley's bed?'

They had a point. I certainly wouldnt mind. 'Fine but only tonight. I will text mom.'

----------------
Couple hours later we watched some movies in the home cinema and played a lot of video games. After we went home to eat the dinner my mom made. We also made sure to bring more pillows and blankets to Ashley's house. I dont know when she will be back. I hope she will be back for her birthday. Which is tomorrow.
Regan and Sarah insisted on sleeping in Ashley's room. I agreed if I could be the one who sleeps in her bed.
We played some games and eventually we were so tired that we fell asleep. It wasnt even that late.

An hour later I was awake. I dont know why, I couldnt really sleep. I noticed Sarah and Regan were spooning which was weird for me but I am happy for them. Suddenly I heard a noise downstairs. I thought I imagined it so I laid back and tried to sleep again.

It turned out I didnt imagine it. Someone opened the door.
'What the fuck' and the person put the lights on.
In the door Ashley stood there. I think I am dreaming.

'Are they freakin serious', the voice said.
My eyes were parted a little bit.
The person putted out their phone and loud music was playing which caused me to open my eyes and wake up. So did Sarah and Regan.

'What are you doing here', Ashley said.

'Sleeping' I bluntly said.

'ASHLEY' Regan and Sarah cheered.

'Why are they here?' She grumbled.

I could see Ashley was in a bad mood. You should leave her then. No need to cheer her up or demand her.

'I just wanted to sleep'

'You can babe' I said and pulled the blanket off me.

'Fine. But we are going to talk about this next thing in the morning'

'Goodnight baby', I giggled and kissed her forehead.

'Goodnight Ashley', Regan and Sarah sang at the same time.

I saw Ashley was already sleeping. Somehow I was thinking about the last time she came back from her little trip. She went straight to my house to surprise ne. At this time she was in a bad mood and I couldnt help but wonder why.

--------------
The next thing I felt when I woke up were arms around my waist. They were Ashley's. Her head was on my shoulder, still sleeping. Luckily she wasnt snorring or anything. If anything she was the best to sleep with. She didnt move too much or talks in her sleep. Speaking about moving, in this specific case she moved her arms around me while I was sleeping.

I just laid still. Listening to her beating and breathing. Sarah and Regan were still sleeping too.
A while later I heard some muttering. I looked aside to see Ashley's face and her eyes were open.

'Goodmorning', I whispered.

'Goodmorning' she whispered back. 'Good way to wake up' she smiled a little. Ashley removed her arms and crawled out of bed.
She grabbed a big book from her desk and before I knew she dropped it to the floor which caused Sarah and Regan to wake up immediately.

'Holy shit',Regan cursed.

Ashley smirked and said 'This is for spying in my house. Now lets eat breakfast' she hold out her hand so I could grab it and step out of bed.

Regan and Sarah took place at the kitchen table while I was making cereal for us. I tried to make but the arms around my waist were a distraction.

'Better than a hangover right?' Ashley whispered and kissed my neck. I whimpered a little. That right there was a huge distraction.

'Next time you better kiss my cheek'

'Not when you look like that', she commented.

'Think of our promise. Your birthday is tomorrow. Be patient'

'Fine but actually seeing you is a good thing too. Way better than through skype.'

Regan and Sarah were full of questions to Ashley. She didnt answer them all because some were personal and she isnt the best company you can have in the morning.
It surprised me I knew most of the answers to the questions.

For some reason Regan and Sarah wanted to swim. So we let them. More time for ourselves.

Ashley sat next to me on the couch in the living room. Her arm around me.

'You were moody last night. Why?'

'Its not that I didnt want to see you, I just realised my birthday is near and I hate it. Just another huge gift from my parents what is supposed to make me happy and pleased so I would forgot about them not being really there for me'

'I am sorry. I wish I could change it for you babe.'

I turned my head to have a really good look on her and that was when she kissed me. Not a quick kiss, this one was passionate and relaxing. I waited too long to feel this again. Her lips against mine, just moving with each other.

'I forgot what a great kisser you are', Ashley smirked at me. She started moving to my neck.

'Dont forget our promise babe' I said to her before it starts to get too intense and there will be no turning back then.

'Fuck it', she said and started sucking. She knows the spots where I am weak.

I quickly stood up before I let her continue. Knowing I would let her...
'Only one more day, we can handle that'

'But baby do you know how hard this is for me? I mean we were apart and sometimes I got so horny I had to help myself. I thought it was ridiculous because I have a wonderful girlfriend who can do that. It sucked.'

'You will have a great birthday babe. We should jump in the pool as well'

'No' she shook her head. 'You will be wearing a bikini, I cant handle that.'

I looked her if she was serious. I mean I feel flattered but if she is serious about this, I feel bad about our promise.

'You should swim with Regan and Sarah. Protect them from having sex in the pool, only we can do that and I am not getting laid so they won't either'

'Ew. I dont want to think about that. As for as I know Sarah is a virgin.'

'Yeah but Regan isnt', Ashley smirked. 'I am going to unpack my things and take a shower. See you later' she said and kissed my cheek.

Now Ashley had said that I didnt want to swim anymore. I was scared what I would find there. That girl has a seriously good point.
Thank god they were just their annoying selves and were making the other wet. Wet in the good way. I jumped into the pool.

'Where is Ashley?' Regan asked.

'Taking a shower.'

'You didnt want to join?'

I splashed a lot of water over to Regan.

'You are lucky Ashley is sweet enough to let you guys stay. We are going to leave tonight. No matter what you will say', I explained to them.

'Fine. I think your mom misses me anyway' Regan winked at me.

I rolled my eyes.

'Are we invited to her party tomorrow?', Sarah asked.

'I dont know but she won't mind if you guys came'

--------------------
'Ashley', I called when I saw her. She was in the garden now too. Unfortunately she wasn't wearing a bikini but she wasnt wearing her pyjamas either. Shorts and a short top where her stomach was revealed.

Me Regan and Sarah weren't in the pool anymore. We were laying on the grass, trying to get a tan.

Ashley was walking towards us and I couldnt help but smile. I really missed her.

'Put your towel on or I won't come closer'

I grabbed my towel from the floor to put it on. Knowing Ashley I didnt think she was joking. Regan and Sarah grabbed their towels too.

'No not you only Demi. You look hot Sarah', Ashley winked. She was right. Sarah wasnt the one who would wear revealing clothes. Mostly just average simple clothes.

'I know', Regan said and putted her arm around Sarah's waist. Sarah was blushing, it was cute.
'Someone is sexually frustrated', Regan teased.

'Fuck off''

'Come on, we both know Drew is worse than me'

'Why Drew?', I asked.

'I sended a plane ticket to Drew for the last couple days. He kept talking about our promie to introduce him to some models. So we went to parties, introduced him to the prettiest girls. Seriously Demi, there were so many hot girls and Drew got laid couple times thats why I was frustrated', Ashley explained.

'But those hot girls could easily helped you out', I said bluntly.

'But they are not you. And I am not like Karen. I wouldn't do that to you.'

'Aww', I said and wrapped my arms around her neck. I gave her a quick kiss which caused the towel to drop.
I could see Ashley's eyes explore my body. They were full with lust.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ashley's p.o.v.

Today was the day aka my birtbday. I wasn't looking forward to it. All the attention would be drawn to me. As a model I have to stand in the spotlight sometimes and I dont even like that. To be completely honest the only thing that makes today better is that today the promise with Demi is over. I dont think I have ever been this horny. Everytime she touches me I almost cant handle it. I am really proud of myself I survived yesterday. It isnt that hard when Demi is away. It still sucks but its different when she is with you.

I stood up, put on clothes so I dont have to change again. I knew some people would come to my house to wish me a happy birthday so yesterday I went to the supermarket with Demi. Just spending time with her and doing little things make me happy.

There was a cake standing on the kitchen counter. I wondered who made it and who put it there. My parents are hardly here. At least they know its mt birthday so I will get a skypecall this afternoon where they will announce their big gift. They think their gift which is over the top will forget me about them not being around me. Well money cant buy anything.
I looked closer to the cake, it said 'Happy 19th birthday Ashley'. It caused me to smile a little.

A little card was next to the cake. I opened the envelope and a card which said 'Happy Birthday' was in it. I couldnt recognize the handwriting and on top of that there were no names on the card.

I sighed and turned around to grab cereal. I still had to eat breakfast. Even though pie wasnt bad, the cake was too pretty to be destroyed yet.
The cereal flakes were pouring into my bowl. I wanted to open the fridge to get some milk but suddenly I couldnt see anything. Two hands were covering my sight. My first reaction was too break that person's arms but despite of my eyes, my nose was perfectly fine. I could smell Demi's scent. I really love that smell.
So I wasn't surprised when my favorite voice said 'Happy birthday babe'

She removed her hands and turned me around to face her. Her eyes were really bright and excited through her glasses. She was so cute. But when I let my eyes travel down her body, cute wouldnt fit. She was wearing a dress. It looked like the dress I really like on her but this one was shorter and showed a little more cleavage.

'Like what you see?' She whispered in my ear. I shuddered. Before I could say something back her parents came into the kitchen as well singing happy birthday. Demi joined them and sang along while looking at me the entire time.

'Happy birthday' her parents finished the song and I hugged them.

'Thank you so much. You dont know how much this means to me'
I was saying the truth. It reminded me of something my parents should do and not them which made me sad but at least Demi's parents did it.

'Anytime dear', Jackie's mother said and hugged me again. 'By the way, I made the cake in case Demi tells you it was her but we both know if it was hers, it wouldnt look this way. Our present is in the cake so be careful.'

'Geez mom, thanks', Demi murmered but smiled eventually. She even kissed me quick on the lips.

I convinced them to stay over and eat a piece of the cake. No matter what Demi says I might be able to eat that cake on my own but I won't.

After a good two hours her parents left. Too bad in my opinion, I invited them to stay but they declined. Telling me it was better if my friends would come this afternoon.
'I really like your parents', I said to Demi.

'I really like you', she said back.

Demi was helping me with serving the tables and preparing snacks. When I putted the chips in the bowls I occasionely looked at Demi. She looked so sexy in that dress, luckily I got a good hold of me so I won't fuck her on the kitchen counter. That wasn't the only scenario I imagined about her. I really hope tonight I will get laid by her.

--------------------
My closest friends were all here. I didnt want a big party, just my friends here with me. That would be enough. Drew was the last one to come so now we all where and according to Lilly it was time for presents.

'Presents?', Drew asked. 'Ash, you already had my present'
Crap, I knew where he was going, I knew what he was going to say. I made gestures to him that told him to stop but Drew didn't.

'We went to the stripclub. All the drinks and other expenses were on me.'

'A stripclub?', Demi asked. She sounded confused. She looked at me like I was crazy. This is exactly why I wanted Drew to shut up.

'Yeah I mean she could have had the time of her life with all those girls jumping around her but she didnt gave a single fuck. I'm telling you, last year she would have done it differently. But that was last year. If Riley told me how Ashley would be when she is 19 I would have never believed her.'

'Am I that different?', I asked.

'You are still tough but you show your caring side too. I am not saying its bad Ash. We all love you', Riley smiled at me. At least Riley told me she loved me. I hope what she said is true. Not only do I want go get laid tomight but it would bd nice to hear Demi say she loves me. Something that had never happened before.

-------------
I called the pizza delivery service so they would bring pizza. Everyone was pretty hungry. Too bad Lilly and Britney had to leave. They are really nice if you get to know them.
As I was serving the pizza in the kitchen, Demi walked into the kitchen as well to throw something away.
She wanted to go back to the living room where everyone was so I walked after her with the pizza. Everyone was eating and enjoying because pizza duh.

'Ashley stop looking at me like that', Demi giggled.

'Everyone gave me a present. I still have to get yours. I'm curious.'

'But her present is more personal Ashley. Just wait for tonight in the bedroom', Regan said to me.

I licked my lips. I knew I certainly would like that present.

'Regan...just no', Demi said to her which caused my smile to drop. I think Regan noticed cause she winked.
Demi walked towards me with an envelope. Its a letter, it will explain the present.'

I eagerly opened it and read it. My eyes scanning every single letter.
'Oh my god you are giving me a vacation with my favorite person in the world in freakin Spain? Thats amazing'
I walked towards her and kissed her full on her mouth. To my surprise she pulled back. She swallowed her pizza.

'Sorry I was eating pizza. And yes babe, just the two of us'

Author's note:

Hi thank you so much for reading. I cant believe y'all read it...cant thank you enough. I just wanted to say that and let you know I finished the end so I will keep updating (trying 1/2 chapter(s) in a week. The end is almost there, hope you like it x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 6K 51
Rose is a college student hoping for a scholarship to play woman's football in America so she can reunite with her father. However, Rose falls for a...
31.1K 803 40
Y/n is a high school student, she is the basketball captain of their school and she is the popular girl in whole school mostly with girls because of...
10.1K 195 46
They've known each other since the 2nd grade. They've been best friends since then. Living across each other and playing everyday after school. Sophi...
910K 26.5K 32
It's just another school year for Cheree. Same old routine: Brooklyn bullies her, then London bullies her. Brooklyn tells London off for bullying Che...