Dance In The Rain

By Lucy5230

Julianne Thompson has never known a healthy family. She has walked through her fourteen years in a daze, clou... More

~1~ Bite Of Loneliness
~2~ Scary Stays Away
~3~ Reggie, My Friend
~4~ The Insignificance
~5~ Abandoned
~6~ Sharing Space
~7~ Gilmore What?
~8~ Chippy
~9~ Worst Emotion
~10~ Slow To Trust
~11~ First Day Blues
~12~ Remembering
~13~ Brandy
~14~ Rules
~15~ Rex
~16~ Panic Attack
~17~ Enjoy The Drama
~18~ Vulnerable
~19~ Next Adventure
~20~ Let Me Go Home
~21~ Grief
~22~ Dim His Light
~23~ Understanding and Logic
~24~ Sylvie Quinn
~25~ Bonfire
~26~ Got Your Back
~27~ Safe
~28~ In Honor Of Cook
~29~ Bar Scene
~30~ Never Be Humiliated
~31~ Smells Like A Bad Day
~32~ Can We Give Opinions?
~33~ Watch What You're Doing!
~34~ The Eye Is Coming
~35~ What If She Would Have Died?
~36~ Safe Adult
~37~ Marks
~38~ Early Meeting
~39~ Paper
~40~ Freedom
~41~ Oxygen Mask
~42~ Clenching Butts
~43~ Do Whatever
~44~ Game Night
~45~ Ultimatum
~46~ No Deluxe For You!
~47~ Bruise
~48~ It's Called Discipline!
~49~ I Deserve To Be Proud
~50~ The Lookout Gone Rogue
~51~ Some Might, But I Won't
~52~ Bail
~53~ Waterfall
~54~ In The Red
~55~ Cuts Deep
~56~ Tourists Are Weird!
~57~ Chicken
~58~ Protecting Her
~59~ Broken Hearts
~60~ Best Friends Keep Secrets
~61~ Dynamic Trio
⛈️⛈️⛈️Book Two⛈️⛈️⛈️
~1~ Off The Beaten Path
~2~ False
~3~ Deer In Headlights
~4~ Ooof
~5~ Ted Bundy
~6~ Angry
~7~ Accountability
~8~ You Need To Apologize
~9~ Jeans
~10~ New Point Of View
~11~ Sorority You Say?
~12~ Am I Cooler Than You?
~13~ Scary As Hell
~14~ Annoyed
~15~ Makes Me Feel Powerful
~16~ How About Sir?
~17~ Tweezers
~18~Need To Do Laundry
~19~Core Memory
~20~ Presentation Day
~21~ Rule Follower
~22~ Dissappointment
~23~ Tell Me About Your Book
~24~ Yard Work
~25~ Rain
~26~ Take It Away
~27~ Funeral
~28~ Broken
~29~ Dinner and a Show
~30~ Bossy
~31~ Cliché
~32~ Date
~33~ No One Is Out Here
~34~ Soda, Sticks, and Gardetto's
~35~ Pride and Punches
~36~ No Remorse
~37~ Get Mad, Friends
~38~ You're Such a Hypocrite!
~39~ Feeling It
~40~ Crawdad Festival
~41~ This Arrangement
~43~ Hairbrush
~44~ Hall
~45~ Man in the Moon
~46~ Jealousy
~47~ Gentle, Yet Feral
~48~ Spying
~49~ Does That Make Me Evil?
~5o~ 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
~51~ Hotter Than Hell
~52~ Left Out
~53~ Teenage Rebellion
~54~ Out Of Control
~55~ Prison Hardened Him

~42~ It's Practice, not Kink

1.5K 105 94
By Lucy5230

Sylvie's POV

When I walk into the Thompson house, it's quiet and awkward. Holden is doing the dishes and all three kids are sitting solemnly at the table. Holden has his AirPods in and listening to a podcast when I touch him gently on the arm.

"Hey, sorry it took me so long," I say, and he smiles as he kisses my temple and takes the AirPod out of his ear.

"Thanks for coming, Sylv," he says as he pulls me into a hug and kisses my lips. "Let's talk for a minute," he whispers as he takes my hand and pulls me into his room.

"How's it going?" I ask when he shuts the door, and as soon as it's just us I see how upset he is.

"I'm so nervous," he whispers as he holds his stomach and blows out a big breath.

"Do you want me to do it?" I ask.

"No...I already told her I was going to. I won't spring that on her..Plus, her mom never gave permission for my girlfriend to do it."

I smile in understanding as I take his hand. "You need to have a plan...This girl gets belted bare, at least I would assume knowing her family, your hand spanking will probably not be that big of a deal to her."

"I'm not using the belt on her..I've only done it once...She's terrified and already feels awkward. And after how her sister used to treat her.....I'm so damn stressed."

"What about doing some of it with that hairbrush I left?" I ask.

He looks over at it and shrugs. "I almost used it on Tate for the fighting but then chickened out. I don't want to bruise these kids, Sylvie. Plus, I can't use the hairbrush on her if I don't use it on Julianne.."

"If you want my advice, you're gonna have to ask for it. Otherwise I'll just keep my mouth shut and let you process."

"I'm asking for your advice. I've never been spanked before!"

"I can remedy that," I tease, but he doesn't appreciate my humor.

"Ok here it is...Spank her for a while until you want to speed it along. Then use the hairbrush. To keep it fair, give Julianne a few smacks with it as part of her punishment for walking alone right now."

"But I don't want to bruise them, Sylvie"

"You owe me," I sigh as I take my pants and underwear down.

"What the heck are you doing? I'm not having sex with you right now, Sylvie! I'm freaking out and this isn't helping at all!"

I roll my eyes as I go over to his bed and bend until my palms are down and my ass is out. "Practice on me..."

"Absolutely not," he argues.

"You really think a few whacks with this thing is gonna hurt me? I got spanked at least three times a week. I was a terror. Do it a few times to get a feel for it and see how quickly the skin pinks up."

"But I don't spank these kids bare, so I don't see how this will help."

I straighten up and he surprises me by keeping his eyes locked on my face and not letting them roam. "Which is why we spank bare around here...So you can see exactly what kind of damage you're doing."

"These are my siblings...I won't do it. Not ever," he snaps.

"I know..Just practice on me a few times and I'll tell you if it's too hard or not."

"What if the kids hear?" He asks.

I shrug. "It's practice, not kink. Hurry up, it's drafty in here."

He smirks a little as he comes over and grabs my arm, pulling me against him and kissing me hard. "You might wanna be careful, I might like doing this to you," he teases, and I scoff.

"Keep it in your pants. This is the ONLY time you're gonna do this to me. I don't mind a few slaps in the bedroom; but that's it."

"That could be fun," he teases as he spins me around and bends me over.

He takes the hairbrush and runs the cool edge along my butt, and I immediately get chills. This isn't hot, this isn't hot...

He limp noodles the first one and I'm almost embarrassed for him... I shake my head and he tenses. "Was that too hard?"

I give him a look of astonishment. "Holden, this girl will laugh in your face if you spank her like that. Look at my skin, is it pink at all?"

He grazes his hand lightly over the area. "No"

"Then do it again, but harder this time."

He sighs as he crashes the hairbrush down and the bite brings back so many memories

"That's better. Look at my skin."

"A little pink."

"That won't bruise. Do the same spot again."

When he does, the bite becomes harsher and the memories really come flooding back. "How about now?"

"Just a touch darker."

"Keep doing the same spot," I say, and when he smacks me four more times, he stops. "I don't want to do anymore there, Sylvie...It's becoming really red."

I stand up and smile. "Perfect. You're not gonna be hitting her in the same spot. It took you six times in one spot to get to a red...."

He looks at me hard and I tilt my head. "What?"

"Did that hurt at all?"

"That last one got a little stingy."

"How many spankings did you actually get?"

I sigh as I pull my pants back up. "I could write a book, Holden."

~*~

We go out to the living room and Tate looks at the both of us. "What the hell were you guys doing?"

Holden immediately gets embarrassed but I grin. "None of your business." I say.

Holden clears his throat and Kenna instantly looks up at him. "You still comfortable with this, Ken?"

"Yes sir," she says as her cheeks flush a tiny bit.

"Go in their room and put some shorts on. We'll be in in a few minutes."

"I didn't bring any," she says softly.

"Julianne, can she borrow some?"

"Yeah," Julianne nods, and Kenna gets up and goes into the kids' room.

After just a couple of minutes, Holden whispers for me to grab the hairbrush, and we both walk into the room and shut the door.

I set the hairbrush down on a pile of books and lean against the closed door.

Holden and Kenna stand in the middle of the room awkwardly for a moment, and I can't help but notice the shorts she's wearing. She isn't a large girl by any means, but she's thicker than Julianne. The shorts are pretty short on her because of that, and I'm sure Holden will feel a little extra awkward.

"Sit down," he says as he motions for Julianne's bed, and when she does he follows suit by sitting on Tate's and leaning in with his elbows on his knees.

"Talk to me. What are you feeling?" He asks so gently, it surprises her and she looks up at him in question.

"What?"

"I'm sure you have a million thoughts racing through your mind. Tell me."

"Uh...well...This is awkward. You were just the super hot teacher up until ten months ago, and now you're spanking me in my best friend's bedroom."

Holden doesn't smirk at all as he nods slowly. "This is uncomfortable, yeah. But....Kenna, I'm not going to pretend like I know what you've gone through. I'm not going to pretend like your life has been easy. I'm sorry that you've had shit moments...But when you're here you're safe. And you WILL follow the same rules that my siblings have to. What you did last night was reckless and it will never happen again."

"I'm sorry, Mr. T."

"It's still Holden...," he says gently.

"Yes sir"

He sighs loudly and Kenna tenses, knowing the time for talking has come to an end.

"I have a feeling you're gonna give me a run for my money. I'm using my hand for a while and then I'm switching to the hairbrush. Alright?"

"Yes sir," she whispers as she looks down at her folded hands.

He stands up and sits next to her, and surprises both of us by pulling her into a hug and kissing her hair. "You're in trouble, but you won't be spanked past what's appropriate. Hear me?"

At her nod, he silently motions for her and she wordlessly goes over. She adjusts herself without being prompted, and Holden really has nothing to do except get his arms in place. When he rests his right hand on her bare thigh, he closes his eyes and takes a deep breath.

"You will never drink again while you are with me. You will also not walk alone until I give you permission. Am I understood, Kennadee?"

"Yes sir"

A sharp slap fills the air and I want to laugh at Holden. He was expecting a reaction out of her, but like I expected she remains still.

He tightens his grip on her and spanks her harder a second time, and continues on wordlessly.

The spanking he is giving her is sound, and he's doing a great job at alternating cheeks, and then spanking in the same spot several times to get a good burn...Honestly, for not being a local he's doing a pretty top-notch job. He's a weiner compared to my dad's spankings, but I'm overlooking it because he's a newb.

Kenna is even starting to tap her foot a little when he slaps in the creases of her bottom sharply, and again when he makes a solid smack to her bare thigh.

"You doing alright, Ken?" He asks after a couple of minutes of steady spanking, and I wonder if his hand is starting to burn more than Kenna's ass.

"Yes sir," she says shakily, and it actually surprises me. His spanking is hurting her more than I expected. She even sounds close to tears without even needing the hairbrush.

Damn!

Holden may be a newb, but he is mighty

The authority he exudes isn't hot, Sylvie....

He spanks her for a little longer when she starts to twist quite a bit, and Holden wordlessly puts his leg over hers to keep her in place as he tips her down and continues her spanking.

"I'm doing ten more with my hand and you're going to count them. Then I'll switch to the brush. Still doing okay?"

"Yes sir," she says as her voice cracks and a cry escapes.

Holden's eyes widen in surprise, and maybe a little bit of relief. I think he was afraid of being embarrassed by a 15 year old girl.

"One"

"Two"

"Three"

"Four"

"F-five"

"Six"

"Seven"

"Eight"

"Nine"

"T-ten"

He pauses as she catches her breath and continues to lay across his knee, and he reaches his hand out for the hairbrush. I hand it to him wordlessly and he twists it around in his hand for a moment.

Then when he places the edge along her probably tender bottom, she visibly tenses.

"Ready?"

"Yes sir," she cries as she clenches her bottom and grabs ahold of the hem of his sweat pants.

The thud on her skin makes her audibly cry, and I can tell it bothers Holden. He doesn't stop though as he moves to another area and smacks her again, and her foot involuntarily kicks out.

"Ow!" She cries as he brings it down where the shorts end and the skin begins, and I can tell the seal has officially been broken.

And poor Kenna begins to sob

Holden's mouth tightens in misery as he continues the spanking. My dad used to tell me that it hurt him more than it hurt me, and I thought it was a crock of shit.

But in Holden's case?

I think that phrase could be literal

He isn't enjoying this at all as he continues to spank her, and as her body writhes in pain, he doesn't chastise her for it. He simply adjusts his spanking around her writhing.

Something my dad would have NEVER done for me

"Three more," Holden says above her sobbing, and as he finishes the last three, Kenna falls limp over his lap and he rubs her back in comfort.

I assumed he would help her up, but he shocks me when he instead pulls her onto his lap and hugs her. It shocks me even harder when she actually falls into his chest and lets him hold her as she cries.

It is actually a pretty sweet moment.

He holds her for a long minute as she cries into his chest, and when she finally pulls away he kisses her head.

"You alright?" He asks in a soft voice that still has frustration laced in the undertone.

"Yeah," she sniffs as she wipes at her eyes and gets off of his lap.

"Alright. Get yourself calmed down and then your nose is in the corner. You will stand there during Julianne's punishment."

He stands up and puts the brush on Julianne's pillow. When he turns back around, Kenna hugs him around his waist. After he gets over the shock, he hugs her back.

"Holden?"

"Yeah?"

She pulls away and looks up at his confused face. "You're really mad at me?"

"Yeah...."

"But your punishment was kind...."

He watches her for a very long time. "You saying I didn't go hard enough on you?" He says with a small smirk.

She shakes her head. "No. It hurt a ton more than I expected it to."

"I don't understand," he admits as he watches her fidget with the hem of her t-shirt.

"You're just....You're good. Tate and Julianne are lucky to have you."

He gives her a shocked smile and she starts to turn around. Then she changes her mind and turns back to face him. "Holden?"

"Yeah Kenna?"

"How did you know my full name?"

He tilts his head in question. "Julianne never even knew it. No one does." She explains.

Understanding washes over him and he nods. "When they give me my class lists, they don't have nicknames. I don't know what kids want to be called until the first day."

"Nobody calls me that," she says again.

"I'm sorry...But when I'm angry I usually say their full names...It completely frustrates Tate."

"No, I....It was just nice. My dad is the only one that called me that....."

She spins around and goes out of the room, and Holden looks at me in confusion.

I go over to him and kiss him. "I don't understand," he whispers into my hair.

"You just showed her, probably for the first time, what it's like to get punished out of love."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89K 1.1K 29
16 year old Alyne Montgomery's life is far from perfect. With her playing the role of a perfect family, even with her mother dead and perfect brother...
Alone By Mim_Writes

Teen Fiction

21.1K 803 47
"Are you okay?" I hate that question. It makes no logical sense to ask that, when the person you are asking is obviously going through hell. ____...
2.1K 47 20
This story is all about a lovely, beautiful girl with 5 brothers with her!! She is always a bubble girl and a true making of sunshine!! Who wouldn't...
7.7M 196K 44
She lay on her bed, blood seeping through her skin, a fractured rib. She knew there would be no doctor, no way for anyone to find out. She knew she w...