A new Dawn - Mafia life

Av aspaceintime01

With the Taylor mafia, now under new management, can the organisation withstand the ever changing underworld... Mer

1. 4 weeks later
2. Trouble in the game
3. A Welcome Home
4. Goading
5. Secrets
6. A hang up
7. Hostile
8. Anger and sadness
9. Simmering
10. Unexpected
11. Lost everything
12. Shots fired
13. Sons
14. Closing ranks
15. Vulnerable
16. New faces
17. Trying
18. Staking claim
19. Business
20. Boycott
21. Birthday girl
22. To talk
23. Foundations
24. Seductresses
25. Stand up
26. Wishes
28. Deadly
29. Kiss and Tell pt2
30. Searching
31. Shocks
32. In business
33. Josh and Keegan
34. Hardest things
35. Intense feeling
36. Comfort
37. Decisions
38. A shock
39. To talk
40. A realisation
For those
Over
41. Dangerous man
42. Tough pill to swallow
43. Break us
44. Bad to worse
45. Trouble
46. Wrong move
47. Disappearance
48. Work it out
49. Ease up
50. GONE!
Book 2

27. Kiss and tell pt1

352 63 80
Av aspaceintime01

"... man, a threesome with a hot Latina... I would be up for that... is she good for just any twins or is it you and Arlen in particular .. I mean, me and Leyton can bang that.." Keane said dapping Josh.

"... you're just plain filth... of course you would bang her.. you bang everything... how is Ebony by the way?." Josh said and everyone laughed.

"... she's saying that baby is mine, that is bull... she called dad and asked for him to help her... he put me on her protection... yes, I'm fucking her but I'm wrapping up... I don't know who the father of that baby is.. that happened before I started playing with her..." Keane said. "It is prolly dads but she knows to keep her mouth shut..."

"She doesn't know how." Arlen said. "That girl tells everyone from the rooftops, like every dick she takes is an achievement..."

Keane laughed. "Exactly... why don't you call Tonya... I know Nash is out tonight... tell her to come here and we can all have some fun with her..."

Josh laughed. "She wouldn't even think about it.."

"Trust me.. I think she would." Arlen said. "She's obviously a ho... Nash knows how to pick em...

"Yeah he chose mom..." Keane laughed.

Arlen looked at him straight faced. "What the fuck are you implying...

"Bro sit down" Josh said, dapping Keane for his comment. "She did fuck our uncle... and ran away to New York with our fake pops... then she got close to the real pops... I still think she fucked pops..." he shook his head.

Arlen furrowed his brow. "What the fuck has gotten into you... this is mom we're talking about...

"She's not all sweetness and light... she was supposedly raped by Kirby... her words, she thought it was dad... fuck that shit.. she knew it wasn't him so she let him hit anyway cos she had some excuse to blame it on... think of all the men she ran to in the past... you knew more than me cos I was elsewhere... getting mine with Nijada!...

Arlen remembered some of the men that had come around Charisma. "That asshole who hit mom about and then hit me... she ran away from him.. and he came to LA and found us...

"Cooper... Ryan... the list is endless bro, she qualifies for a ho..." he shrugged.

Leyton got up and walked out. He couldn't hear them talk about his mama like that anymore. Josh shook his head. "All you younger ones will see her for what she really is..." he said with venom.

—————-

".... So, you have any other businesses?." Marlon asked the 2 men who had joined them and were now drinking with them.

"A couple of strip joints in Louisiana and Harlem.. this place is a lil more classy..." Blake looked at Nash.

"You met the girls with Lena right... any of em take yo fancy?." Nash asked.

Keegan stared at Blake. He squeezed the glass in his hand, even before Blake had opened his mouth.

"Man, you shouldn't be asking a total stranger those types of questions... I keep my private life, private..."

"Come on man... we're all men here..." Marlon said.
Keegan was seething just waiting for him to say her name or mention anything.

"One of the girls is definitely fya... she had the biggest set of titties.... She is easy on the eye, sweet to talk to... she said she had a husband... personally, I think she is crying out for a real man....

"She's got a real man mother fucker...
Blake turned to face Keegan, who instantly erupted.
"She's my wife....

"Oh... sorry about that man. I'm just giving compliments and credit where it's due she is hot as hell....surely a big man like you can take men paying yo wife compliments...

Keegan just stared, his lip curling slightly. Then he smiled, unnervingly, "oh she's a baddie for real... who I head home to every single night..." he added,  relatively calm which surprised Nash.
Nash smiled, he could finally see that Keegan was thinking first and beginning to trust Charisma and visa versa their relationship was strengthening.

Nash looked at Darren. "Is it just the two of you in business then?...

"There is a third but he's hosting at another club of ours in Michigan tonight..." Darren said.

Blake looked at them all for a second. "Why are yall asking us so many questions, we don't know shit about you?..."

"This is his territory honey." Titus said pointing to Keegan. "Of course he's gonna want to sniff you out.."

"What do you mean territory?." Blake said with his brow furrowed.

"I told you he doesn't know who we are... these are just some two bit nightclub owners, they ain't involved in the shit that we do." Nash said.

Titus smiled, she looked at Keegan and bit her lip. "This man and his wife... well, they're not to be fucked with... but, I wish they would fuck with me though.."

Nash laughed, as Keegan just shook his head.
"It would be good to meet with all three of you to talk about how you can better help our business"

"Hold up... so you want us to allow you to sell yo shit in our clubs?." Blake said.

"Yeah.... Darren here is already dating a mafia Queen, he's already involved.." he shrugged.

Darren looked at Blake. "I say we all meet and discuss it..."

"Man pussy has definitely gone to yo head." Blake said, shaking his head. "You and Chris, he's fucking with that Latina too... yall need to be wary of pussy and what they suck you into.." he shook his head again.

"But if his wife said yes to you... you know you would be just like them..." Nash said to Blake.

Keegan looked at Nash, he could see his uncles blood was boiling but he needed evidence, he needed to be sure that the Latina he was talking about was Tonya.  He needed to catch them out, before he did what he needed to do.

Keegan stood to leave and Titus stood in front of him. "You don't need to go yet... I feel that this party is just getting started..."

Keegan looked at her. "Why don't you take yo
shot with Blake's horny ass over here... while I go home and deal with my girl." He told her, making sure that Blake heard him, before he left the club, happily knowing what he had waiting for him at home.

Nash and Marlon left soon after. Nash was quiet on the ride back to the house. " what are you thinking bro?. Marlon asked him.

"Would she actually do this? ... she was the quieter of the two girls I was hooking up with... That's why I decided to stay with her. Maybe I should've realised, seeing as she was used to 3-way relationships.....I'm a need to meet this Chris.. catch them at it, if it is her.....and then I'll do what needs to be done..." he said. He actually did feel some kind of way about this. When he first met Tonya, she was quiet and reserved, and that was why he decided to take things further with just her. He realised that the more and more they had gotten into the relationship and she had got her feet under the table in his life, that she was starting to take liberties, and he noticed a change and inner confidence that he hadn't seen before beginning to rise. He was hoping that the Latina Blake was talking about with Chris wasn't her, but now he had a niggling doubt, and one he would need to dig deeper in to.

————-

"... oh my god... she's actually here!.." Josh said as they watched Tonya pull up at the old trap they were now working out of.
She walked in, in a short tight skirt and very thin lace top.

"Hey Josh... you wanted to see me." She said seductively. She looked around. "Oh my!.. two and a bit sets of twins." She said looking at Arlen, Josh, Keegan, Kent and Keane.

"I didn't think you would come, in all honesty.." Josh said, staring at her,

"I told you... twins do something to me...

"Yeah." Keegan said. "Why don't you come over here and sit on my knee.. I'll show you what this twin can do for you baby,.."
She giggled like a little school girl.
"I'm not joking chica... get here..." he said pointing to his lap.

"Maybe she should dance for us first..." Keane said.

Kent nodded. "Yeah do that.. take yo clothes off real slow... all of em....

TBC

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

22.6K 3.7K 58
The person behind the hit on Keegan's place is revealed. Will Charlotte survive the shooting? With all the major players out of the game, for one rea...
5.2K 399 61
Eight months has passed, Charisma is now an established artist. She and Keegan barely see each other, and this causes friction between them in their...
14.9K 2.1K 34
The blaze at the airfield has left devastation for all. Both the Taylor's and the Frasers are preparing for a war with Hassan Marx and his cartel, b...
4.1K 369 44
Sequel to All that. Sera has moved on and is now a proud mommy to her beautiful baby boy. It isn't long before she is lured back to Reece, who tracks...