Abhi abhi..

By SWSidNaazFan

Hey Guys!! I am back with another story. Get ready to witness the roller coaster ride of a mother and a widow... More

Preface
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
My Dear Sidharth
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Abhi abhi
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Thank you so muchšŸ„¹
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
It hurts!
Happy birthday Sidharth
Tell me tell me
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Charpter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter-43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Dukhra
Chapter-54
PLEASE HELPšŸ™
Chapter-55
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
Epilogue
New Book
Vote

Chapter-53

1.3K 253 37
By SWSidNaazFan

A few months later.

Shehnaaz's mother started living with them. Sidharth forced her to come with them, as they didn't want to leave her alone in Amritsar. They are now living under the same roof. Her mother apologized to both of them and started showering her with all the love that was hidden in her heart for them. Both Rida and Agastya were happy to get Nani's love. She was cooking tasty meals for them, and they were in heaven. Sidharth was enjoying food from his mother's hand after so long. He got a little emotional when he ate food for the first time. He missed his mom. Her mother consoled him. He found the warmth of a mother in her arms.

Rida and Adi were studying law in college. Sameer tried to contact Rida. She was confused about her feelings. She didn't answer his calls. Rida and Adi were coming out of the college when she stopped on her tracks and saw Sameer standing near his car, waiting for her. Adi clenched his jaw.

"Rida, baby, why aren't you answering my calls?" Said Sameer while holding her in her hands. Adi looked at their hands, and he turned his face to the other side.

"Are you angry with me?" he asked.

"No, I was a little bit busy," she made an excuse.

"Ok, let's go out for lunch," he said.

She hesitated first. She looked at Adi, whose eyes were showing disappointment. She sat quietly inside the car, and they went away from his eyesight. Tears started spilling out of his eyes.

Agastya and Aadhya were in 12th grade. He was helping her secretly. His parents supported him. He was happy that she started sharing things with him. They used to share their lunch during the lunch break. They are best friends now. She was laughing more these days because of him. He never made her feel insecure about her weakness. She was an open book in front of him. She used to respect him a lot. She still remembers the day when she got her period in school. He got her pad from the medical room, and he walked behind her to hide stains from the eyes of people. He used to drop her off at home regularly. They used to walk to her home.

Today they were walking to her home like a normal day. They stopped on their tracks. They were amazed at the sight in front of them. The things of his house were broken and scattered on the ground and the goons were throwing out more things. Aadhya's mother was kneeling and her father was folding his hands in front of a man. Aadhya started crying and ran towards her mother.

"M...maa.. ye sab.." she stammered.

"Meri bachi.." her mother cried and hugged her.

"Mujhe thode waqt ki aur mahulat dedo mai kiraya de dunga" her father pleaded.

"Kitna time se tu ye ich bola..de dega de dega nahi diya na toh abhi ghar se nikal." The goon screamed.

Agastya immediately called Sidharth and told him everything.

"Mai kaha jaunga apni biwi aur bachi ko lekar" her father said.

"Sadak par ja ya kothe pe bitha.. apun ko ghanta farak nahi padta.." said the goon.

"Ehhh.." her father screamed and slapped the goon.

"Tune apun par haath uthaya madar***d" he screamed.

The goons started beating him up. Aadhya and her mother run to save him. Agastya also rushed to help them due to which he also got into a fight with the goons and was also injured.

Rida and Sameer reached the restaurant for lunch. She was sitting quietly. He was talking saw her lost in her thoughts.

"Baby.." he touched her hand.

She removed her hand from his grip and sat straight.

"Umm.. Sameer.. mujhe kuch kehna hai.." she said.

"Kaho" he said.

"I can't do this" she said while closing her eyes.

"Do what?" He asked.

"I think we should part ways" said Rida.

He got angry but controlled himself.

"What happened baby? Tell me. We will solve the matter." He said.

"I don't love you. It was just an infatuation. Mujhe ye baat us din samhaj aayi when you were trying to get closer to me. I was uncomfortable. I am sorry if I hurt you but I can't do it anymore. I hope you find a better person in your life." She finished and stood up to leave.

He held her hand tightly and it started paining.

"Aahh... Sameer leave me. You are hurting me" she said.

"How can you leave me?" He asked angrily. She got scared due to his high pitch.

"Tere jaisi behen ji ko koi bhi date na kare. Samhajti kya hai khud ko?" He said.

She could not believe her ears. He was the same guy who used to say her I love you was now insulting her. Tears started falling from her eyes. Sameer felt a punch on his face. Rida eyes widened when she saw the person standing in front of her. It was her best friend Adi who punched in his face. He was angry. He held her hand and took her out of the restaurant. He made her sit inside the car and started the car quietly. His eyes were spitting fire.

"Adi.." she whispered.

He stopped the car after sometime. He held her hand and saw bruise on her wrist. He opened the dash board and took out medicine box and started applying medicine. She looked at him. He looked at her teary eyes and pout.

"Gussa hai?" She asked.

He didn't reply but kept on creasing her wrist to ease the pain.

"Mai waha usse breakup karne gayi thi. Mujhe uske saath acha nahi lagta. Mujhe uncomfortable hota tha. I realised mujhe usse sirf attraction tha aur kuch bhi nahi. Tujhe toh pata hai mai gadhi hoon. Der se samhaj aata hai mujhe" She said.

"Aaaaddiiii" She said and hugged him tightly. He didn't hug her back.

"Hug kar na...." She whined.

He hugged her back with intensity. Today, they had a different feeling. The hug wasn't a friendly hug. It was more than that. Rida's heart was pounding. She couldn't understand what was that feeling . They weren't ready to give up. Adi was moving his hand on her back and she was hugging him more tightly. He broke the hug little slowly and uttered near her lips.

"I love you Rida"

Sidharth and Shehnaaz reached Aadhya's house. He saw that his son was getting hit by a goon. He immediately rushed towards him and started beating the goon. Sana looked at her son, whose face was bruised. She started cleaning his face with her dupatta. She was crying, looking at him.

"Mere bete ko maarega tu?" Haath kaise lagaya?" He screamed in anger.

Police reached the place and arrested the goons. Sidharth looked at Agastya.

"Are you fine? Huhh?" He asked while dusting his son's shirt.

"Hmm" he said.

His eyes reached for Aadhya's family. Her mother and father were sitting quietly on the road. Aadhya was collecting her books, which were scattered on the road. She was crying. Agastya looked at Sidharth with pleading eyes.

"Papa.." he said.

Sidharth and Shehnaaz went near her parents. They looked at them and stood up from the ground.

"Namaste mai Shehnaaz. Agastya ki maa. Mera beta aur Apki beti ek hi class mein padte hai." Said Shehnaaz.

"Ji namaste. Maaf kijiyega aapko ye sab dekhna pada aur humari wajah se apke bete ko bhi unn gundo ne maara." They were ashamed.

"Please aap maafi mat mangiye. Mere bete ne jo bhi kiya mujhe uss par garv hai. Aap please humare saath chaliye humare ghar." Said Sana.

"Nahi bhabhi ji aap kaise baatein kar rahi hai. Hum kaise.. hum kahi intazaam kar lenge." Her father said.

"Dekhiye raat hone wali hai aur iss time kuch nahi milega. Aap please chaliye aur apko medical aid ki bhi zarurat hai." Said Sidharth.

His aura was so powerful that they could not deny it. They took a few things that were not ruined or broken and sat inside the car. Her father and Sidharth were sitting in the front. Shehnaaz and her mother were sitting in the middle, and Agastya and Aadhya were sitting at the back. Her head was down. She was sniffing. Her hands were shivering. Agastya held her hand tightly to assure her that he was with her. They got their bandages done at the hospital on the way. They reached their home. Her parents and Aadhya's eyes widened after looking at their house. Aadhya did not know that he belonged to a rich family. She looked at him shockingly . He chuckled at her expression. They hesitated to go inside the house.

"Saab hum bahar reh lenge lawn mein.Yaha bahut jagah hai. Aap taklif mat uthaiye" Her father said.

"Aap aise kyu bol rahe hai? Aur mai koi saab nahi hoon. Mera naam Sidharth hai. Aap bhi mujhe Sidharth hi bulaiye aur mujhe koi bhi taklif nahi hai. Aap log andar chaliye please" Said Sidharth.

They slowly entered the house. They were astonished to see the beautiful house. Shehnaaz showed them their room.

"Aap log muh haath dho lijiye. Mai khana lagwati hoon." She said.

She left the room and went near Sidharth and Agastya who was leaning on his father's arm.

"Thank you mom and dad. I love you so much." He said. They hugged him.

"We love you too and We like Aadhya too." They said. He started blushing.

"Aww.. my baby is blushing.." said Sana and giggled.

Rida was trying to digest what Adi said to her.

"I love you Rida.. jab pyaar ka matlab bhi nahi pata tha tab se pyaar karta hoon tujhe shayad bachpan se. Jab se tune lunch share kiye tab se, jab se tu kandhe par sir rakh ke royi tab se, jab se tune ye pucha ke papa kya hota hai tab se, jab se tere frozen wale song par dance kiya tab se. Tere aage koi nahi dikhti yaar. Tu hi hai jo hai. Tere saath jeena chahta hoon. Tere saath marna chahta hoon. Tere naam ke saath apna naam jodna chahta hoon. Tere saath rona chahta hoon. Tere saath hasna chahta hoon. Tere saath honeymoon se leke tirth yatra karna chahta hoon. Rida was crying after listening to his confession. She asked him "itna pyaar karta hai?"

Arz kiya hai..
"Tere saath shadi karke bache bana lunga...
Tere khadoos baap se phat ti hai meri,
par koi na tu haan kar usko bhi pata lunga". He said.

Rida chuckled and hit his chest. She pulled him closer and kept her lips on his. He got shocked. He broke the kiss and slapped on his face.

"BC maara kyu?" He asked Surprisingly.

"Kiss kar na kutte" she said.

"Tu..tu toh vo Sameer.." he stammered.

"Tune hi toh ehsaas dilaya ke usse nahi tujhse pyaar karti hoon duffer." She said while smiling.

"Sachi? Paltegi toh nahi na" he asked.

"Tch.. kabhi nahi" she said.

He kissed her passionately.

Kaisa laga?

Please do let me know in the comment section..

Signing off..
S..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

339K 40.4K 54
Shehnaaz comes with a baggage that she's still trying to get rid off. Her past holds her back from moving ahead in life. Sidharth leaves his job in D...
31.8K 2.7K 60
In the college corridors, they crossed paths, and their hearts leaped in sync at first sight. Little did they know, she carried a baggage of her own...
163K 12.8K 46
Hi guys,after my first story "The profdent's love story "I am here with another story of mine.Thank you for giving so much love to my first story and...
71.2K 7K 39
Hi.. I am a huge fan of SidNaaz.. Trying writing for the first time.. Please bear with me.. How a landlord Sidharth fell in love with his tenant She...