Chapter-38

Finally, the day that everyone was waiting for has arrived. That shimmering star-studded night where two people were meant to be together forever. There was joy everywhere. That night the moon was also scattered all its light as if it was shining with happiness.

Bright lights lit up the entire hall. The entire pavilion was decorated with flowers on the occasion. The mother looked gorgeous in a golden kanjeevaram saree and the glow on her face was different as it was her son's wedding today. Little Rida, dressed in a pink lehenga, was very happy. She was going to live in the same house with her mother and father forever from today. She grabbed maa's saree end and followed her. Maa looked at her.

"Meri pyari Ridu😘😘" she pecked her cheeks, held her hand and they both engrossed to attend close relatives.

Sidharth was all dressed up in an ivory sherwani with a green emerald neckpiece in his neck. A golden stole hanged on his shoulder and arm. A golden coloured turban.He was looking like a king.

Whistle sound.. 😗😗

He turned and saw his best friend whistling at him while leaning on the side of the door.

"Maar khayega saale.." said Sidharth annoyingly.

"Meri kya galati hai? Tu itna handsome lag raha hai toh mai control nahi kar paya aur meri siti nikal gayi." Said Kaushal.

"Control Karle khud ko. Warna yahi pitega samjha" said Sidharth.

"Meri feelings ki koi kadar hi nahi hai tujhe. Huhh..chal ab Aunty ne bulaya hai." He said.

Sidharth rolled his eyes at his dramatic best friend and went outside with him. Maa looked at her son and got emotional. He was smiling while talking to Kaushal. His eyes went on his mother. He directly went towards her and engulfed her tightly. She creased his back.

"Mera bacha. Hamesha khush reh.." she blessed him.
He broke the hug and kissed her cheeks. He felt a tug on his sherwani and saw Rida looking at him with doe eyes. He picked her up in his arms and hugged her.

"Papa you are looking so handsome." She said.

"Thank you my baby. And my princess is looking so beautiful." He said. She giggled and hugged him again.

"Chal beta mandap mein baith ja. Pooja shuru karni hai." Said Maa.

He went towards the pavilion for the rituals.

"Kanya ko bulaiye" said the priest.

Shehnaaz was all dressed up in Sabyasachi's red traditional lehenga with necklace, nose pin and head accessories. Hands filled with henna and choora. She was looking like a goddess. Rida was holding her hand while walking the aisle. Kaushal was holding the dupatta over her head along with other three guys.

Haan Haan Haan...
Saunp Doon Tujhko
Yeh Dil Sambhale Rakha Tha
Tera Hi Hona Tha
Shayad Yeh Pehle Se Likha Tha
Mehndi Ke Rang Se
Dil Ka Rang Mil Jaane De Aaj
Jo Na Mile Pehle
Unko Mil Jaane De Aaj

Sidharth couldn't take his eyes off her. She was looking like a divine beauty walking slowly towards him. She was smiling shyly.

Aaj Ke Baad Tu Meri Rehna
Tu Meri Rehna Haan Aaj Ke Baad
Aaj Ke Baad Tu Meri Rehna
Tu Meri Rehna Aaj Ke Baad

They both exchanged the garlands and sat beside each other. Maa tied the end of Shehnaaz's dupatta to the Sidharth's stole which is called gathbandhan. Their eyes locked.