Chapter-9

Behti hawa sa tha woh
Udti patang sa tha woh
Kahan gaya usae dhoondo..

Shehbaaz posted this story and later deleted just because of some toxic people

Shehbaaz posted this story and later deleted just because of some toxic people. Social media has become cursed. People who are closer to him can't post any picture of him. They can't show their emotions openly because they will be judged. Few sick people say "Sympathy le rahe hai" and  if they post pictures or videos of party then they say "Dekha kitni jaldi bhool gaye usse".
They can't live them in peace. I seriously feel bad about Shehbaaz and Shehnaaz. They can't show what they feel just because of poor thinking of people.
__________________________________
Unedited

Learning Immune Function Enhancement. In simple words LIFE. It is so easy to pronounce. I wish it was as easy in reality as it sounds. What do we want from life? Your answer would be patience, honesty, integrity, loyalty, family, and freedom, happiness, love. Everyone wants to be loved, whether it's by a spouse, partner, child, parent, pet, other relative, friend, colleague, or just a kind stranger who reaches out a helping hand. Being loved or feeling like you belong is an unconscious need that goes to the core of what it means to be human but not everyone gets love.

Having a partner with integrity will help you become a better person. They will stand by you to fight for your rights, support your goals and dreams. Taking responsibility for one's actions, willingness to listen, valuing the needs of others, and praising the success of other people all are signs of integrity. Possible things to look for in a relationship include emotional maturity, mutual trust and respect, friendship, physical attraction, and clear communication.

Here Shehnaaz was sitting alone and thinking about her relationship with her husband. She was not feeling well. Raj came home intoxicated, with faltering steps he came inside and saw her sitting on the bed.He sat on the bed, she looked at him.

"Aap firse pi k aaye ho?" She asked.
"Hmm" he said.
He was looking at her with desires in his eyes. Strong smell of alcohol was hitting her nostrils. She got upset and looked at the other side. He came closer to touch her.

"Aaj nahi please, meri tabiyat theek nahi hai" she requested.
"Aaj mat rok" he said.
He didn't listen to her and kept on kissing her neck. She felt disgusted. She slightly pushed him. He got angry.

"Problem kya hai haan? He screamed.
"M..meri tabiyat theek nahi hai" she whispered.
"Mari toh nahi na?" He said angrily.

She looked at him with broken heart. He started forcing her. She started wiggling. She pushed him hard and slapped him. His eyes widened.

"Saali Kamini.." he screamed.

He slapped her back, took out his belt and started hitting her mercilessly. He became an animal. Her screams echoed throughout the house.

"No please.. no.. Raj.. stop.. nooooo.. aaahhhh" she screamed.

Her mother-in-law ran towards their room.