Chapter-54

Aadhya and her parents were astonished to see the room. There was a huge bed, which looked comfortable. They were not habitually comfortable. They had spent their lives in a small house with no bed, sleeping on the floor. For them, the whole room was the size of their house. They were uncomfortable. At first, they hesitated to sit on the bed. But when they sat they felt it like a cotton. Her mother started creasing the bed sheet. She stood up urgently.

"Kya hua?" Her husband asked.

"Kharab ho jayega ji.. hum baithenge toh.." she said innocently.

"Aadat nahi hai na hume aise araam ki.. neeche baith jate hai warna unka bistar kharab ho jayega.." he said.

They all sat on the floor. Aadhya was looking at them. She was sad or might be upset with Agastya. Why did he not tell her that he was rich? Why did he become friends with her? He knew that she belonged to a lower middle class family. She noticed Shehnaaz's and Sidharth's clothes. She noticed their house everything was a fairy tale and her life nothing just a dodge bag. After knowing her status he still chose to be her friend. Sometimes some unknown person used to go in front of their house keeping the things needed, there was nothing in front of the rest of the houses, only in front of their house. Gradually, she began to understand who was helping her. He fought with goons for his family. He and his family helped them so much. Tears were falling from her eyes. She wiped her tears and smiled sadly.

Shehnaaz entered the room along with Agastya and saw them sitting on the floor.

"Are aap sab neeche kyu baithe hai?" She asked surprisingly.

They all stood up awkwardly. Agastya looked at Aadhya. She broke the eye contact and started looking down.

"Ji vo aapka bistar kharab ho jayega" said Aadhya's mother.

"Aap kaisi baatein kar rahi hai bhabhi..aisa kuch nahi hai.. aap log please aise zameen par mat baithiye aur meri pyaari Aadhya ko toh bilkul bhi zameen par mat bithaiye." She said and side hugged Aadhya.

Her parents smiled. Agastya was not happy. He wanted to maintain eye contact. She took them outside to eat. They looked at the dining table, full of food, and sat there hesitantly. Sidharth, Shehnaaz's mother and Rida also joined them. Rida met Aadhya and her parents. She teased Agastya through her actions, and he rolled his eyes. They all ate food. Sidharth and Shehnaaz tried their best to make them comfortable. After finishing the dinner Sidharth took Aadhya's father for a walk. Shehnaaz and Aadhya's mother went in the kitchen. Rida took her nani into the room. Only Agastya and Aadhya were alone in the room.

"Aa..apne hi ghar ke ba..har ra..rashion rakha tha na?" She asked with teary eyes.

His lips parted. He was shocked. How did she know?

"Jh..uth mat bo..lna please.." she whispered.

"Hm.. maine rakha tha." He admitted.

"Kyu?" She asked.

He came closer to her and held her hand.

"Pyaar karta hoon tumse.." he said.

A tear escaped from her eyes. He wiped it before it could reach her cheeks.

She looked at him then at her clothes. She smiled slightly and removed her hands. He frowned.

"Ye..yeh ga..lat hai Ag..Agastya..ye..na..hi ho sakta.." she said.

"Kuch galat nahi hai Aadhya.. mai tumse pyar karta hoon aur mai ye bhi janta hoon tum bhi karti ho.." he said.
she nodded negatively.

"Tum jhuth bol rahi ho kyunki tumhari aankhein toh kuch aur hi bol rahi hai.." he said and held her hand again. She removed her hand.

"Aapki aur meri duniya bahut alag hai Agastya. Mere baba mazdur hai. Jab kama ke laate hai tab khana banta hai humare ghar. Kabhi kabhi toh vo bhi nahi banta. Zameen par sone ki aadat hai, mulayam gaddo ki aadat nahi hai. Apna khud ka ghar nahi hai. Mere school ki fees dene ke bhi paise nahi hai unke paas. Scholarship mili toh iss school mein pad pa rahi hoon mai. Aur aap..aapke paas sab kuch hai paisa, ghar sab kuch. Aapko toh koi bhi ladki mil jayegi jo apke layak hogi. Aur vo mai nahi hoon. Mai toh theek se bol bhi nahi paati hoon. Haklati hoon. Aap toh ek dum perfect ho. Aap vo rajkumar ho jise mujhe sapno mein bhi dekhne ka haq nahi hai.." she screamed.

Tears were falling from her eyes. She held her face in her hand and started crying bitterly. Agastya also had tears in his eyes. He came closer to her and removed her hand from her face. He held her face in his hand.

"Tumne bina atke abhi itna bada sentence bola Aadhya." He Said while smiling. She looked at him confusedly as if he has gone mad.

"Jab tum mujh par chillai toh ek baar bhi bolte hue nahi atki..Iska matlab jab tum chilla ke baat karti ho toh ek dum sahi se bol pati ho.. tumhari stammering theek ho sakti hai Aadhya.." he told her.
She smiled for a moment and then slowly her smile faded thinking about the procedure and the fees.

"Aa..pko ga..lat feh..mi hui hogi.. ma..ine normal nahi bola hoga" she started stammering again.

"Tu paison ki fikar mat kar meri jaan mai hoon na tera treatment ho jayega.." he said.

"Ch..and ko chune ki au..kaat na..hi hai meri Agas..tya.." she whispered and left while crying.

Pata nahi kya likha hai maine. Manage karlo yaar.. suggestions de dena thode please..

Signing off..
S..