My Dear Sidharth

My Dear Sidharth,

It's been 2 years since I heard your voice. 2 years have passed since that night that took you away. Your soul must have seen everyone crying.
Something broke inside when you left. That day is still fresh in front of the eyes. I just don't want to believe that. People ask what is there in you? Why am I so mad about you? How do I explain to them what you mean to me. Not a day goes by that I don't miss you. I smile watching your old Videos. Sometimes I cry secretly when I am alone. You have made me blush so many times. I come on Wattpad to read about my SidNaaz. I feel you here. We had many dreams of your marriage and children. Thought we would also wear new clothes and dance a lot. But one night changed everything. Agar uneasiness ho rahi thi toh hospital chala jata na bubba. Why didn't you go? You didn't care about anyone. You just left. I am somewhere angry with you but I love you a lot. I couldn't meet you in real life but it was amazing to meet you in my dreams. I remember each and every dream. You wiped the tears, hugged me, kissed me on my forehead and asked me not to cry. When I met Shehnaaz I hugged her tightly cz I wanted to feel you. Your Sana is so tiny and beautiful just like a glass doll. You know what my maami has stopped celebrating her birthday cz it's on 2nd sep. My niece says maami jab aapka baby hoga hum uska naam Sidharth rakhenge. Years will pass and you will always be in my heart. There is no one like Sidharth and there will be no one like you. Bring long life when you come next time and complete your love story. I try to apply all the lessons that you gave in my life. Stay happy. You must be flying in heaven with wings. Shower your blessings on us my guardian angel. I want to write so much but I am short of words. I know you know what I want to say to you. I love you.

I miss you so much.
Yours S..