Chapter-41

Sana was walking furiously in the room. Sidharth and Rida were sitting on the bed and looking at her walking. Their heads were moving left to right. They were quiet and scared of her because they knew they were at fault. A sneeze sound reached her ear, and she looked at them swiftly. Sidharth covered Rida's nose and then wiped his own running nose.

"Dono baap beti bilkul ek jaise. Jo chiz ke liye mana karo vo hi karenge. Meri sunta hi kaun hai. Mai toh pagal hoon. Jo bolti rehti hoon. Aur bheego baarish mein. Vo toh bachi hai lekin inko budhape mein jawani aayi hui hai". Sidharth frowned and looked at her offendedly.

"Oh hello" he said.

"Whaaattt?" She snapped at him.

"K..Kuch nahi.." he stammered and smiled awkwardly.

She looked at him angrily while keeping clothes in the closet.

Maa was standing at the door and laughing at the father daughter getting scolded. They both looked at her and pouted.

"Chalo bacho dono garam garam besan wala dudh peelo. Fir shaam ko soup banaungi." Said Maa and passed glasses to them.

Rida made faces while looking at the milk. Sidharth pulled her towards him and whispered in her ear.

"Chup chap dudh peele beta warna teri maa hum dono ko nahi choregi."

They both finished the milk, burped together, and started laughing. Sana shook her head at their banter.

Almost a year passed..
SidNaaz were happy. They got permission from the court. Rida was now officially Rida Shukla.

Today the both father and daughter were getting ready for school. There was a cookie decoration competition. Rida also participated with her father. She was happy and excited.

"Papa are you ready?" Asked Rida.

"Yes my love.." said Sidharth while applying perfume.

They all went to her school for the competition. Participants were standing in front of each other. Sidharth was shooting daggers at Adi. He was staring back at him.

Few moments ago..

Rida was standing beside Sidharth. She saw Adi entering the auditorium.

"Aadddiiiiii.." she screamed and waved her hand.

On hearing his name, Sidharth's ears perked up and he looked up. He looked at him sternly. As soon as Rida moved forward to meet her hand, he pulled her hand back like a protective father. Maa and Sana rolled their eyes.

"Hello Rida. Hello uncle.. hello aunty.." he greeted everyone.

"Hello beta.. how are you?" Asked Sana.

"I am fine aunty.." he answered politely.

"Aapke parents nahi aaye?" Asked Sana.

"Vo aa rahe hai Aunty mai jaldi bhaag ke aagya Rida se milne.." he said. Rida giggled and blushed. Sidharth frowned when he saw her blushing.

"Kyu? Apne mummy papa ke saath nahi aa sakta tha?" Said Sidharth.

"Sidharth..kya bol raha hai beta.." whispered maa.

"Let's go.. chalo Rida beta..andar chale.." said Sana to divert the topic. Maa, Sana and Rida went inside.

"Meri beti ko suhaag raat aur honeymoon ka tune bataya na chuze...dur reh usse samjha!!" Said Sidharth.

"Shadi Kalunga usse.." said Adi confidently.

"Abey totle.. pehle bolna seekh ja.. ande se nikla nahi aur shadi kalega...meri beti se dur reh samjha.. uske paas bhi dikha na toh tera rainbow bana dunga.." said Sidharth.

"Bacha samhaj ne ki galti mat kalo uncle.. mai nahi dalta.. shadi toh Rida se kalunga.." he said.

"Abey eh.." Sidharth was cut off by Sana's voice.

"Tujhe toh mai baad mein dekhunga.." warned Sidharth.

"Bye bye Sasur ji.." said Adi. Sidharth turned back and looked at him angrily.

Present..

Rida and Sidharth were engrossed in decorating cookies. They were announced as winners. They Sanwere so happy, especially Sidharth and Rida, because Rida won the competition for the first time along with her father, and therefore Sidharth was happy because he officially participated as her father. They went back home and celebrated together.

At night..

Two bodies were engrossed in each other. Moans and groans were echoing in the room. Sana felt something and woke up in the middle of the night. Sidharth heard some noises. He opened his eyes with great difficulty. He found another side empty. He listened to the voices carefully and rushed towards the washroom. Sana was puking her guts out in the commode. He went behind her and held on to her hair.

"What happened baba?" He asked worriedly.

"You go outside" said Sana.

"Mai nahi ja raha kahi samjhi.." he said.

He helped her stand. He flushed. Her body had no energy left. She leaned onto him. He wiped her face. He took her outside the washroom. He went into the kitchen and made lemonade for her.

"Ye piyo.. acha lagega.." he said.

She drank it and felt good.

"Kal hum Doctor ke paas ja rahe hai.." he said.

"Mai theek hoon Sidharth." She said.

"Haan pata hai kitni theek ho..Mai Darr Gaya tha jaan..tujhe aise dekh ke.." he said.

She hugged him. He took her in his arms and slept.

Kya hua hoga Sana ko??

Adi aur Sidharth ka encounter kaisa laga??

Tell me in the comments..

Signing off..
S..