Chapter-23

Men are often hesitant to express their true emotions, which can lead to serious issues in their lives. They may be viewed as cold or distant. They can even develop mental health issues when attempting to suppress how they truly feel. It has always been taught in our society that men do not cry because they are not weak; if they cry in front of someone, people will consider them weak, so they hide their pain in their minds and show themselves strong in front of society.

In the house where just a little while ago there were only cries, now the cries of laughter are echoing.

"Mumma bhooki" said Rida.

"Bacho chalo dining table par. Main khana lagati hoon". Maa said.

"Mai bhi aati hoon Maa." Sana said.

As soon as she entered the kitchen, his mother hugged Sana tightly and cried.

"Maa.."

"Thank you bache. Thank you so much. Aaj tune mere bache k andar k chupe hue dard ko bahar nikala. Vo ghut ghut k mar raha tha." Maa said.

"Maa maine kuch nahin kiya". Sana said.

"Khaaaannnnnaaaaaaaa" they heard Sidharth and Rida's scream.

They chuckled and brought food and tea outside. Sana kept the cup of tea in front of him. She knew he needed that. His eyes were still swollen from crying. Rida looked at Kaushal and made cute faces. Sidharth was noticing her. He felt guilty for ignoring her. He held her hand and placed a kiss on the back side of her palm. She giggled, repeated the same on his hand, and hugged his hand tightly.

"Ice cream" she whispered slowly in Sidharth's ears.

"Khana finish karo uske baad chalenge" he whispered back.

"Yayyyy.." she shouted loudly.

"Oops" she kept her hand on mouth and giggled.

They went out for ice cream. Kaushal took Rida inside the ice cream parlor.

They went out for ice cream. Kaushal took Rida inside the ice cream parlor. Sana and Sidharth were walking slowly. He was quiet. Sana understood his inner turmoil. It isn't easy to forget everything and move on. She held his hand to give him strength. He held her hand tightly.

Sana and Sidharth were walking slowly. He was quiet. Sana understood his inner turmoil. It isn't easy to forget everything and move on. She held his hand to give him strength. He held her hand tightly.

"Aap theeek ho?" She asked.

"Hmm.. thank you" he said.

"Dosti mein no sorry and no thank you. Aap aise udaas bilkul ache nahi lagte. Princess bhi sochegi kya rotlu papa hai mere" she said.

He smiled and started walking towards the parlor while holding her hand.

"Yummy ice cream mumma 😋" said Rida while eating.

"Agar tabiyat kharab hui na beta toh saara yummy nikalungi main" sana said sarcastically.

Rida pouted and looked at Sidharth for rescue.

"Meri Rida ko kuch mat bolo" he said.

She giggled and hugged her uncle.

Ice cream smeared near Sana's lips. Sidharth came close to her face and wiped it off. Sana's heart started to beat fast. She was feeling this emotion for the first time in her life. She looked at him. Their eyes met. Kaushal and Rida's voices broke their eye contact.

Kaushal was noticing everything. He silently prayed to God for his friend's happiness.

Shehnaaz and Sidharth shed their guards and showed their vulnerable sides to each other. They were connected emotionally. Hard days were gone; now it was time for new beginnings.

Thank you so much guys just because of you Abhi Abhi is trending on no 1 in India.  As you guys demanded to upload another chapter; here it is.. your wish is my command.I can't express my feelings.

I can't express my feelings

Still can't believe. Thank you so much.🙏

Signing off..
S..