Chapter-15

They didn't realise that they slept in the sleeping position. He was holding her tightly and her head was on his shoulder. Their sleep broke with the giggling sound of Rida. They looked at Rida who was busy in clicking their picture. They realised their position and immediately maintained distance.

"Goooooood mooorning..." Rida said in singing manner.

"Good morning" they replied.

"Aap ye kya kar rahe ho beta?" Sana asked.

"Photo khich raha hoon" she replied. She was busy in clicking their pictures with her tongue stuck out.

Sidharth chuckled at her answer.

"Mumma uncle smiiilllleeeee" she said in joy.

They both posed for the picture. Once she clicked the picture.

He dragged her towards him and made her sit on his lap.

"Kyu khich rahe the"? He asked this time.

Before she could answer they heard the doorbell.
Shehnaaz went to open the door. It was Rita Maa.

"Are aunty aap please aaiye na" Sana hugged her and said.

"Mai nahi tum log aao jaldi.. maine breakfast tayar kiya hai..kha lo" she said.

"Aunty aapne kyu takleef uthayi.. mai bana leti.." she said.

"Maar khayegi agar ab ek baar aur ye boli toh.. jaldi ghar aao dono" she ordered.

"Yayyyyy... chalo" jumped Rida and started running towards the door.

Sana held her collar and dragged her backwards.

"Brush kaun karega?" She raised her eyebrows.

"Oops" she said and ran inside to brush her teeth.
Sana also went behind her.

Sidharth went home and moved inside his room to brush his teeth.

They entered the Shukla niwas( Does anyone remember Sana's post where she posted some letters when she came back from BK Centre Delhi and one of the letter was from Shukla niwas. That was from us😜 I am one of the member of Shukla niwas).

Maa Opened the door. Rida greeted "Aunty" and hugged her legs. Maa picked up in her arms and kissed on her cheeks.

"Aajao. Nashta tayar hai" she told them.

Rida literally ran and sat on the dining table.

Shehnaaz went inside the kitchen behind Maa.

"Aunty kuch kaam hai toh bataiye" Sana asked.

"Are beta tu baith na. Mai kar rahi hoon na?" Maa said.

"Beta bhi bolte ho aur paraya bhi karte ho?" Sana said.

"Maa chuckled and said- Saara kaam ho gaya hai. Bas chai daal k laani hai. Tu chai daal k le aa. Mai utni der bahar parathe rakhti hoon".

She went outside and saw her son was busy in playing with Rida. He looked happy and calm. She smiled at them.

"Chalo bacho nashta karlo.. garam garam aalo k parathe" she kept them on the table and went back inside the kitchen.

Sana brought tea from behind and kept it. Rida looked at three cups of tea. She pouted. Sidharth noticed and asked "kya hua?"

"Mere peene k liye kuch bhi nahi hai." She said.

Shehnaaz gave her an angry look. Rida looked at her mother and got scared and made a sad. Their head moved to the voice "kisne kaha kuch nahi hai? Ye raha Rida ka juice." Maa said while coming out from the kitchen.

They started eating. Sana and Siddharth extended their hands together to feed Rida. They looked at each other. Rida started giggling. Maa also noticed. She smiled and chose not to interrupt.
Rida held both their hands and took a bite together. Her mouth was full.

"Baahyghdgjokklhfai"Rida said.

"Kya" Sidharth asked.

She finished her bite and said "bahut yummy hai".

"Thank you mere bache" Maa said.

"Sach mein bahut tasty hai" Sana said.

"Thank you beta" maa replied.

"Yummy in my tummy" Rida patted her stomach.

They all laughed. The dining table was filled with laughter after 5 years. Maa looked at them and prayed silently "mere bache ki zindagi aur iss ghar mein khushiyaan fir se bharde bhagwan".

Once they finished the breakfast Sana went back to her house although Rida didn't want to leave her uncle but Sana promised that she would bring her to him after she bathed.Sidharth was sitting in his room. Meera's picture was in his hand. He was gazing at her. He had tears in his eyes. Sana came back with Rida. She ran inside his room and jumped on him. He held her from falling.

"Ye pretty aunty kaun hai uncle?" She asked looking at her picture.

"Ye Meera hai. Meri wife" he replied. Sana was entering inside his room, but stopped on her tracks after listening to his reply.

"Aunty kahan hai?" She asked innocently.

"Bhagwan ji k paas" he replied.

Sana looked at him shockingly. She saw him playing with Rida.

" Aur 1 Pal, mein mujhe Apni Kahani itni Chhoti Lagne Lagi. Mera toh sirf Dil Toota Tha, kitni Ke Mar Bhi Jaate Honge. The person whom I loved had left me, but the person he loved had left the world. Aur vo phir bhi yaha tha calm and composed maybe from outside. Uske dil mein kya chal raha hoga ye mai soch bhi nahi sakti". Sana thought and wiped her tears.

Thank you guys for loving this story. I will try hard to improve more. How is it do let me know in the common sections below.

Signing off..
S..