Chapter-34

Sidharth was overwhelmed to hear her confession. He wanted to hug her, but he chose not to. He knew it was necessary for her to understand that she couldn't walk out of everything just because of her fear of society. She has to overcome this fear.

All romantic relationships go through ups and downs and they all take work, commitment, and a willingness to adapt and change with your partner. Even if you've experienced a lot of failed relationships in the past or have struggled before to rekindle the fires of romance in your current relationship, you can find ways to stay connected, find fulfillment, and enjoy lasting happiness.

There is a difference between falling in love and staying in love. For most people, falling in love usually seems to just happen. It's staying in love—or preserving that "falling in love" experience—that requires commitment and work. Given its rewards, though, it's well worth the effort.

When you experience a positive emotional connection with your partner, you feel safe and happy. When people stop communicating well, they stop relating well, and times of change or stress can really bring out the disconnect. It may sound simplistic, but as long as you are communicating, you can usually work through whatever problems you're facing. It's not always easy to talk about what you need. For one, many of us don't spend enough time thinking about what's really important to us in a relationship. And even if you do know what you need, talking about it can make you feel vulnerable, embarrassed, or even ashamed. But look at it from your partner's point of view. Providing comfort and understanding to someone you love is a pleasure, not a burden. Your partner is not a mind reader. Try to find a solution. Don't take out your problems on your partner.

Sana is hurt when Sidharth removes Shehnaaz's hand from her face and gets up so that
Sana should get off his lap. He knew that Sana would be hurt by him doing this but he still does it. According to her, Sana will have to understand the depth of their relationship and learn to ignore people. Both are very difficult in their lives. They have given themselves a second chance and they can't afford to lose that opportunity.

He starts to walk away and Sana holds her hand. There are tears in her eyes.

"Please don't go.." she whispered.

"Kyu? Kyu na jau? Tum yahi toh chahti ho na ke mai tumse dur ho jau? Wahi toh kar raha hoon. Ab kyu rok rahi ho mujhe?" He asked frustratedly.

"I am sorry." she said while crying.

"Janti ho mai tumse naraz isliye nahi ke tumne mujhe alag hone ko kaha, mujhe dukh iss baat ka hai ke tumne mujhe iss kabil bhi nahi samjha ke tum apna dard baant sako. Tumhein lagta hai ke logo ki baaton se mujhe koi farak padta toh aisa nahi hai aur logo ki bolne se mai tumhein chor deta toh aisa kabhi nahi hota." He said.

"Yaha dard ho raha hai. Kaise kam karu iss dard ko?" he pointed towards his heart.

"You are my home Sana. Ek baar bol ke toh dekhti teri kasam kuch bhi kar jata." He said.

"I am so sorry Sidharth. Please mujhe maaf kardo." She said.

"Mai nahi bardasht kar payi unki baatein. Darr laga. Khud ke liye bhi aur aapke liye bhi. Apki image kharab hoti. Mai aapse bahut pyaar karti hoon. I am sorry" she folded her hands in front of him.

He knew she was guilty. Him going away from her was killing her. She was genuinely sorry. He held her hand and hugged her. She loosened her body on him. He hugged her more tightly.

"Rishton ki dor bahut nazuk hoti hai Sana. Agar logo ko isse khichne dogi toh ye dor toot jayegi. You know I love you and you love me toh fir kyu kisi ki baate sun na aur unhe importance dena? Kaha the ye log jab Raj tumhein maar raha tha? Kaha the ye log jab tumne kitni raatein akele kaati? Kaha the ye log jab tumne Rida ko akele paida kiya, usse paala? Aaj kal toh log do doston ko bhi gf bf bana dete hai toh hume kaha hi chorenge? Tumhein promotion tumhare talent ke basis pe mila na ke humare pyaar mein hone ki wajah se." He forcefully pulled her out of his embrace and wiped her tears.

"Aaj ke baad dubara aisa kabhi mat karna warna mai chala jaunga aur kabhi wapas nahi aaunga samjhi." He warned her.

She nodded her head and hugged him again. They stayed still for sometime to feel each other.

"Chalo abhi kaam par lago aur apna muh dho kar aao. Ek dum bandariya lag rahi hai" he joked.

"Aahhnnn.." she pouted and pushed him to go inside the washroom.

She looked herself in the mirror. Her eyes were swollen, kohl was smudged. She pouted.

"Tu kitni gadhi hai Sana apna ghar barbaad karne chali thi. Par ab nahi." She said to herself and smiled.

She washed her face, fixed her hair and came out. She looked at him. He was indulged in his file. She stood near his chair. He looked up.

"Kya?" He asked.

She nodded negatively,held his face, kissed his lips tightly, and ran away while giggling. Sidharth was shocked by her sudden stunt.He closed the file and pulled back his chair, rested his head on the back of the chair, and started smiling like a fool.

Kholi Hai Khidki Maine
Is Naazuk Se Dil Ki
Jaage Hain Dekho Phir Se
Khwab Hazaar

Banke Leher Tu Aayi
Rooh Se Yoon Takrayi
Sadiyon Se Tha Is Pal Ke
Liye Bekaraar

Kya Kiya Hain Tune
Kya Kiya Hain Tune
Kya Kiya Hai Tune Mere Yaar

Jo Jeene Laga Hoon Phir Se
Khone Laga Hoon Khud Se
Kya Kiya Hai Tune Mere Yaar

Here, Sana sat on her desk. Her heart was pounding fast. She pulled a stunt that she never thought she would. She was blushing all day.

Shayad Khatam Hai
Ya Phir Bacha Hai Dil Mein Kahi Pe Tumhara Intezar
Tu Saamne Se Aise Hai Ghuzra
Hone Laga Hai Humko Tumse Hi Pyar

Sauda Yeh Do Dilon Ka
Lagta Hai Kuchh Palon Ka
Na Hoga Yeh Humse Baar Baar

Kya Kiya Hain Tune
Kya Kiya Hain Tune
Kya Kiya Hai Tune Mere Yaar

This was the beginning of a never-ending relationship.

How's it? Please let me know in the comment section.

Signing off..
S..