Chapter-16

Aur 1 Pal, mein mujhe Apni Kahani itni Chhoti Lagne Lagi. Mera toh sirf Dil Toota Tha, kitno Ke Mar Bhi Jaate Honge. The person whom I loved had left me, but the person he loved had left the world. Aur vo phir bhi yaha tha calm and composed maybe from outside. No one can understand his grief, his inner turmoil". Sana thought and wiped her tears.

Her eyes roamed around his room and stopped at the wall where his and Meera's pictures were hanging. They were looking happy. His eyes had shine which are blank now. One particular picture caught her eyes. She frowned looking at the picture. Sidharth was hugging Meera's tummy from behind. She was pregnant. It means he has a child. Where is the child? She wanted to ask about everything. Her trance broken by the voice of Rida.

"Mummmmaaaaaa......andar aao na" she called her excitedly.

Sidharth also looked towards the gate where she was standing quietly.

She smiled and took tiny steps to walk inside. Her eyes were on the wall and Sidharth's gaze was on her. He was observing her each and every move. The way she walking, her hands were pressing against each other. He followed her gaze and his stomach churned. Her eyes were on Meera's pregnancy picture. He knew she was confused and has many questions in her mind.

"Mumma see star aunty" she took photo from his hand and gave it to Shehnaaz.

"Star Aunty?" Sidharth asked confusedly.

"Mumma kehti hai k hi bhagwan ji k paas chale jaate hai vo star ban jate hai. Toh hai na star Aunty" she said innocently.

Tear escaped from Sidharth's eye. He immediately wiped it but before that Sana saw it.

He decided to change the topic. He took Meera's photo frame from her hand and put it back on the side table.

"Movie kaun dekhega?" He asked.

"Main" Rida started jumping.

"Let's go" he said.

Sana's eyes were on him and he knew it. She knew he was avoiding looking at her. They all moved towards the living room.

"Kaunsi movie dekhoge"? He asked Rida while turning on the Tv.

" frozen" she said excitedly.

Sana rolled her eyes at the love of her daughter for frozen. She had seen this movie almost hundreds of times.

"Ye kya ho raha hai?" Maa asked while coming inside the living room.

"Movie dekh rahe hai Aunty" she said.

"Ohhh.. toh mai popcorn aur juice laayi" she said and went inside the kitchen.

"Umm.. mai aunty ki help karti hoon" Sana said and went behind her.

Sidharth eyes were stuck on Sana's actions. He huffed and concentrated on playing the movie.

She saw Maa preparing popcorn in the kitchen.

"Aa..aunty vo..Sidharth room..Meera" she couldn't utter the sentence properly.

Maa's hand stopped for a second and then she started doing her work.

"Meera Sidharth ki biwi thi. Car accident mein vo chal basi" maa said.

"U..unka bacha.." she asked again.

Maa's eyes started getting wet.

"Jab vo gayi toh uska bacha bhi uske saath chala gaya" she looked at Sana and said" vo pregnant thi accident k time".

Sana's eyes got wide. She was shocked.

"Uss din maine Meera aur uske bache k saath saath apna bacha bhi Kho diya. Usne apni biwi aur bache ko Kho diya. Kitne sapne sajaye the sabne mil k...Vo gumsum sa ho gaya tha..Ghanto sharab peena. Nashe mein dhut ghar aana..Khudko khatam karne ki koshish karna..ek maa hi vo dard samhaj sakti hai"

"Meri ummedin bhi khatam ho gayi thi. Par ek din Rida aur tum aayi. Mai janti hoon mera beta Rida mein apni princess ko dhundhta hai..vo jeene ki koshish karne laga hai fir se.. ek request hai beta.. please tum Rida ko kabhi usse dur mat karna.."

"Aunty please aap aise mat kahiye.. I promise Rida ko unse dur nahi karungi.." Sana said while crying.

I don't know kya likha hai..flow toot jata hai na.. writer's block ho jata hai. Comment section mein batao kaisa laga. One more chapter coming today.

Signing off..
S..