Chapter-13

"Do din? Are you serious Sidharth?" Uttered Kaushal in disbelief.

"Bye" said Sidharth and disconnected the call.

"Helllo listen hel...hello..kaat diya!!" He whined.

Office:

Kaushal barged inside Sidharth's cabin angrily, put his hand on his waist and stared at him. Sidharth rolled his eyes at him. He leaned back on his chair and stared at him coldly. Kaushal slides his hand on the table and pick paperweight in his hand and aimed towards Sidharth.

"Lag jayegi bc" Sidharth screamed at his dramatic friend while getting up from chair.

"Aur jo tune meri lagayi uska kya saale?" Replied Kaushal.

He started chasing Sidharth and threw the paperweight towards Sidharth. He somehow escaped.

"Abbeyyyy.." Sidharth screamed.

Now the scene was reversed. Kaushal was running to save his life.

Sana entered the cabin to resolve her query. They stopped after listening to the door opening sound. The scene inside the cabin shocked her. Her mouth opened wide when she saw Kaushal on top of Sidharth on the couch . It was looking like a compromising position. They looked at her shocked face and looked back at each other. They noticed their position and stood up panickly.

Sana turned and spoke "sorry" and left the cabin hurriedly.

"Ms Gill" Sidharth shouted. But it was late.

He pushed Kaushal and sat on his chair and called Shehnaaz inside the cabin via phone. She entered inside taking tiny steps. The whole environment inside the cabin was so awkward. Kaushal was sitting on the couch. He was ignoring her gaze by counting tissue paper on the table. She gave him a look as if he has gone nuts.

"Sit" Sidharth said in his cold voice.

Sana gulped her saliva and sat down in front of him.
"F..file sir" she said.

He took the file from her hands and started reading or we can say pretend to read. There was a death silence in the room. The sound of paper pages being turned was heard. Sidharth cleared his throat and looked at his stupid friend who left no stone unturned in proving himself a fool. He rolled his eyes.

"Mr Kaushal" he said.
"Yes sir" he said.
"Aapko jo kaam diya tha vo jaake dekhe poora hua ya nahi" he said.
"Yes Sir" he said.

He slowly walked towards the door and suddenly turned and gave a flying kiss to Sidharth and left the cabin.

Sidharth made a disgusting face. Sana couldn't control her laugh started laughing loudly.

Sidharth was embarrassed.
"Enough Ms Gill" he said.
Sana stopped laughing, looked at his face. This time they both bust into laughter.

Sana's phone rang. It was from Rida's school.
"Hello.. ji? Haan haan I am coming" she said.

"Is everything all right Ms Gill?" Sidharth asked.

"Sir..school se phone aaya hai Rida k.. she fought with a kid..I.. I have to go." She said nervously.

"It's ok.. relax.. mai chalta hu saath" he said.

"Nahi.. sir.. aap kyu taklif uthayenge" she said.

"Not a word.. I am going and that's final" he said.

They hurriedly sat in the car. He noticed Sana's hands were sweaty. She was wiping her hands with her kurti. She was chewing her lips in nervousness. He wanted to hold her hand but he chose not to. They reached her school and directly went inside principal's office. Her eyes roamed towards Rida who was standing with her head down.
Shehnaaz was so nervous that she couldn't utter anything.
Sidharth understood her dilemma and initiated the conversation.