PLEASE HELP🙏

Dear Friends,
A personal Appeal.
I hope this message finds you well. Today, I reach out to you with a heartfelt request on behalf of a brave, talented 16yr old child in our community who is battling B-cell lymphoma.

As many of you know, B-cell lymphoma is a serious condition that requires intensive treatment, often including chemotherapy and sometimes stem cell transplants. The journey to recovery is not only physically demanding but also financially challenging for the families involved.

The family has a humble background and is unable to bare the financial expenses which can go beyond Rs 50-60 lakh over for the treatment.

Hence, we have set up a fund to assist with the medical expenses, and every contribution, no matter the size, can make a significant difference in this child's fight against lymphoma.

If you can help, please consider donating via UPI to her mother Deepti Wadhwa Via
*UPI to Deepti's Phone. No* @+919650967647 with reference "For Eshani"
Or
UPI to her Grand mother - Neelam Bagga
+919810686030 with Reference "For Eshani"

Or to Deepti Wadhwa's Account No.
SB Account Number *616958817*
IFSC Code *IDIB000J040*
Name *Deepti Wadhwa*
Branch *Jangpura Extn*

Together, we can provide hope and tangible support to a child in need. Thank you for taking the time to read this message and for your generous heart.
Thanks a lot for your consideration.

Guys this is really genuine and really close to mine. You can call at this number to confirm hospital, treatment etc. Please forward this in your WhatsApp groups or at any other platform to raise funds.  PLEASE HELP🙏