Chapter-35

After dropping Rida, Sana came downstairs and got indulged in her work. She could feel some eyes on her, but she doesn't care now. She looked up and stared back at them. They immediately averted their gaze from her and started working. Sana shook her head and started working again. Rida was getting bored and missing him. She wanted to go to Sidharth. She went near the caretaker.

"Papa ke paas jana hai." She said.

"Papa? Umm..Abhi thodi der mein jayenge ok? Abhi aap colouring karo" she Said.

"No.. Abhi Jana hai" she said again.

"Bola na beta baad mein jayenge. Apki mumma apko le jayengi"she said.

"Aapko nahi pata kuch bhi. Papa ko phone kalo abhi" she whined.

"Beta.. aapke papa office mein honge. Vo abhi kaise aayenge?" Said the caretaker.

"Papa yahi hai.. neeche.. phone kalo na Aunty please." She requested.

"Mujhe number nahi pata beta. Aap baitho jab vo aapko lene aayenge tab jaana aap" she said.

Rida went back on her seat and started crying. She was missing him so much.

"Pa..pa.. papa paas jana hai.. pa..pa.." she whispered and hiccuped.

Here Sidharth was feeling uneasy. Without thinking twice he went upstairs to look for Rida. He saw her sitting and crying silently. He rushed towards her.

"Princess!!" He said. She looked up.

"Papa" she screamed and hugged him.

Caretaker got up from her seat when she saw the boss in front of her.

"Kya hua princess? Aap kyu ro rahe ho?" Sidharth asked worriedly. Her nose and eyes were red.

"Rida papa ko miss kar rahi thi. Didi ko bola unhone nahi jane diya aapke paas." She complained.

He wiped her tears and hugged her. She hugged him back tightly. He glared at the caretaker.

"Agar aaj ke baad meri beti ki aankhon mein ek bhi aansu aaya na toh mujhse bura koi nahi hoga" he warned her and took Rida and her belongings along with him.

Rida pecked his cheeks and hugged him again.

Every healthy father has a deep desire to protect his little girl from harm. Even though he knew the caretaker was not at fault because she didn't know who her father was,But a father is a father.

He took her into his cabin. Sana didn't see them as she went to the washroom. He made her sit on the couch with great difficulty, as she wasn't leaving him. She whined.

"Ek minute princess pani de raha hoon meri jaan" he said and poured water in a glass and took it near her lips.

She drank water and again sat on his lap. He kissed on her head.

"Aapne kuch khaya?" He asked.

"Pet mein chuhe running kar rahe hai papa pizza kha lungi toh baith jayenge" she said sweetly while battling her eyelashes.

Sidharth couldn't stop himself from laughing. Indeed, she had beautiful blue eyes.

"Acha agar mumma ko pata chala toh dono ko daant pitegi" he said.

She deliberately pulled her lower lip more out and looked at Sidharth sadly. He shook his head at the little drama queen. He ordered pizza. Rida started jumping in happiness.

She stopped jumping and ran towards her bag. Sidharth got confused looking at her, as she was finding something inside her bag.

"Kya dhoond raha hai mera bacha?" He asked.