Piano and Paintings | Yoonkoo...

By minkittenz

'Two Damaged People, Trying To Heal Each Other Is Called Love' The tale of a Pianist meeting the Painter on... More

Disclaimer!!!
⪼ Introducing ⪻
⪼ Prologue ⪻
⪼ Burn...? ⪻
⪼ Not Easy To Die ⪻
⪼ Those Mad Eyes ⪻
⪼ Feeling Of Love ⪻
⪼ Unexplainable Feelings ⪻
⪼ Dear Min Suga ⪻
⪼ Smile ⪻
⪼ Admiration ⪻
⪼ Under The Starry Night⪻
⪼ Attempted Murder ⪻
⪼ Tears ⪻
⪼ Dear Yoongi Hyung, ⪻
⪼ Secrets ⪻
⪼ What Is Love? ⪻
⪼ Painting ⪻
⪼ Broken Hearts ⪻
⪼ Letter ⪻
⪼ Living Corpse ⪻
⪼ End Of Season 1 ⪻
༺ Introducing ༻
༺ Past Love ༻
༺ Lost ༻
༺ Vulnerable ༻
༺ Letter ༻
༺ Gone ༻
༺ The New Butler ༻
༺ The Reunion ༻
༺ Declaration Of War ༻
༺ Settling The Matters ༻
༺ Back Home ༻
༺ Unfolding All The Truth ༻
༺ Yearning ༻
༺ Plans ༻
༺ Birthday Surprise ༻
༺ Happy And Happy ༻
༺ Love ༻
༺ Home ༻
༺ Once Again All Alone ༻
༺ The Secret Door ༻
༺ Suicide Attempt ༻
༺ Only Love Can Hurt Like This ༻
༺ Pouring Out ༻
༺ The Magnum Opus ༻
༺ Jungkook's diary page: 2 ༻
༺ Dark Past ༻
༺ A Big Family Reunion ༻
༺ Jungkook's Diary Page: 3 ༻
༺ The Three Most Painful Words ༻
༺ Farewell ༻
༺ Forgotten ༻
༺ Black Swan ༻
༺ Amygdala ༻
༺ Revival Of The Memories ༻
༺ Love Is Not Over ༻
༺ Bloom ༻
༺ Marks ༻
༺ Paint Him ༻
༺ Euphoria ༻
༺ Ending Words ༻

≪ Epilogue ≫

44 6 1
By minkittenz

"My My, what a beautiful novel it truly is. What inspired this work?" The host asked, two figures were seated in front of the huge audience and numerous reporters. One of the figures smiled picked up the microphone and brought it toward his mouth.

"Of course, our true story" Jungkook spoke up as Yoongi smiled and nodded who was sitting beside him. The host made an exclamation and started to applaud followed by more applause from the audience and reporters. 

"Converting our story into a novel was a huge decision and it took me very long to come to this conclusion, of course, Yoongi Hyung helped me out with this decision and we finally started writing this novel. Finally, after long 2 years, we were able to complete it" Jungkook speaks and reaches to grab Yoongi's hand and intervenes with their fingers. The host clapped again.

"Amazing! Truly beautiful! Are you guys truly satisfied with your work?" Yoongi was the one who replied this time.

"I have never been this satisfied in my life before, publishing a novel was in fact, the greatest decision we have ever made and I am very proud of us" Yoongi speaks and looks at Jungkook with a gentle gaze. 

"You two are such a lovely couple, it's such a pity this interview has come to an end, I truly enjoyed having an amazing conversation with you both. WITH APPLAUSE LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! THIS WAS THE AUTHORS OF WORLDWIDE SELLING NOVEL 'With the note, the brush strokes'!!" 

+++

"Thank you so much for joining us in this exhibition which shows my journey throughout the years. I am so glad to have you all here right now with me to support me. I hope you enjoy all the paintings and love them" Jungkook says over the microphone as the audience applause and scatters around to look at the paintings. Yoongi smiles and approaches Jungkook who descends the stage and hugs him. 

"Okay okay lover boy calm down" Yoongi chuckles and pats Jungkook's back who giggles. 

"I am so happy Hyung" He whispers and looks at Yoongi. The deep love they held for each other couldn't be possibly told in words but they held it for each other and they knew it. 

"Same here my little Kookie" 

Their eyes slowly drifted towards the crowd that was busy staring at his paintings. Yoongi smiles and pecks Jungkook's cheek as he hears the acknowledgments of the customers with small exclamations. 

Jungkook blushed but he smiled and kissed Yoongi softly before whispering.

"You made me Hyung..." Yoongi looks at her and smiles. Tears swelled in his eyes as he shook his head and kissed Jungkook back but this time harder.

"You saved me, Kook."

+++

"Babe, would you like some coffee?" A soft female voice called out from the kitchen, the person it was directed for had his fixed on the television with eyes wide open. The girl sighs and exits the kitchen to look at her dazed lover.

"Babe?" She asked yet she received no answer. Groaning she approaches the couch and sits beside him and looks at the TV only to realize that it was the video that was showing a famous Painter's exhibition that was recently held and will be held for 3 days. 

Today was the first day.

"Aha, I know you love paintings, aren't they brilliant?" She comments as the guy finally snaps out and turns to look at his lover.

"Oh- were you calling me?" He asked as she chuckled.

"You should go and visit it tomorrow" She suggests and stands up before planting a soft and gentle kiss on his cheek. He smiles at her as she walks back inside the kitchen to make him coffee.

"You should go and visit it tomorrow..." He mutters under his breath repeating the same words as his girlfriend before sighing and pressing his back against the couch.

"As if he would welcome me again..." 

+++

"Hyung...?" Hoseok's voice called out from Seokjin who was sitting in front of him busy looking through his phone. His eyes flicker towards Hoseok and he raises his brows telling Hoseok to continue.

"A-Are you... ahem... Single?" Hoseok asks, hesitation in his voice as the question reaches to Seokjin who blinks at him before closing his phone. 

Today the cafe was closed and since everyone was busy with themselves Hoseok ended up inviting Seokjin to his cafe for some company.

Seokjin who was also feeling a bit lonely decided to visit him.

"Yes? Why are you asking?" Hoseok gulps and fiddles with his fingers. Seokjin furrows his brows unable to understand what Hoseok was trying to apply. 

"Ahem well..." Seokjin raises his brow and leans back before smirking.

"Are you trying to date me?" Seokjin asks as Hoseok's eyes grow wide as he stares at Seokjin and shakes his head yet his face turns red. The amount of embarrassment Hoseok was feeling is beyond words. 

Seokjin chuckles at his reaction.

"I don't mind honestly" Seokjin answers thus causing Hoseok to freeze.

"A-Are you okay with dating me?" Hoseok timidly asked causing Seokjin to chuckle again and lean forward this time. He grabs Hoseok's hand that was placed on the table and caresses it softly.

"I have never experienced something like Love before so... I wanna give this foreign word a try..." His voice was low and sad as he sighed and dropped his head lowly.

"I was always busy in my life, taking care of Jungkook, taking care of his social works, Jungkook was like my only work in life... I never had time to look at myself. I wanted to save Jungkook from heartbreak or this feeling which is called pain..." Hoseok's eyes soften as he looks at Seokjin whose eyes are getting teary now.

"When I saw Jungkook happy in love I was so confused..." He breathes out. 

"So confused because I had no idea what Love was. I never took a look at a man or woman. I was so busy... but now that I see Jungkook no longer needs my help, I am glad. I feel like a proud mother who has finally seen his son get married and have a happy life but..."

"But what about me...?" Hoseok's heart skipped a beat as he stood up and approached Seokjin's seat to sit beside him. Seokjin's eyes lift as they follow Hoseok's movements. With him now seated beside Seokjin he sighs and grabs Seokjin's cheek softly and wipes the tears that flow down.

"Don't cry Hyung. I am glad you're finally focusing on yourself. I am glad you're..." A blush coats around Hoseok's cheeks as he shyly smiles and lowers his gaze.

"I am glad you're willing to try me out" Seokjin smiles and grabs Hoseok's face too before leaning towards him. Their breaths tickle each other's faces as they stare at each other and then at the lips. Their heartbeats were so loud it could be heard all over the cafe.

"Can I kiss you Hoseok?" Seokjin softly breathes out as Hoseok's breath hitches. With a soft nod, he answers and receives the kiss he desires so much. However, It appears Seokjin is not at all experienced thus he kisses very messily causing Hoseok to giggle in between. Seokjin's face turns red.

"H-Hey don't laugh!" He slaps Hoseok on his chest causing Hoseok to laugh louder. Seokjin groans and grabs his head.

"AGH FUCK YOU-" Seokjin was cut off by another kiss which Hoseok planted on his lips, this time he leads and Seokjin was taken aback by how good of a kisser he was. Seokjin's eyes were shut closed as he leans against the wall with Hoseok over him sucking his soul out. Feeling out of breath Seokjin slightly pushes him.

"F-Fuck! Are you trying to kill me?!-"

"Come with me to my house" Hoseok interrupts causing Seokjin to gulp and look at him.

"W-What?"

"Come to my house with me Hyung" Hoseok's husky voice ran chills down Seokjin's spine as he gulped and looked at him.

"A-Are you for real...?" 

"Yes" 

Seokjin blinks dumbfoundedly and then sighs.

"I am topping"

"No" 

Hoseok's firm reply puts Seokjin into a pause.

"No no! I am the top" Hoseok sighs and traces his thumb over Seokjin's plump lips causing goosebumps all over his body.

"Let's decide that on the bed"

"You're so shy earlier! What's up with you now?!"

"You were so bold earlier, why are you so shy now?" Seokjin groans.

"Fine! Let's decide that in bed!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 74 13
A long time ago Yoongi bought a brown piano from a little music shop. The piano was his first love. Now as an idol, he's stressed out and has lost si...
3.1K 89 11
producer yoongi by a twist of fate falls for his long time associate and idol jungkook but things start to get complicated as jungkook begins to feel...
3.8K 305 24
"you're beautiful" those are the words he constantly told her, as she was crying. start: 7/3/17 end: 30/3/17 [cover picture of jimin © to owner]
2.8K 176 21
In which a single father (Yoongi) goes through hell just to get his life back on track - and a heartthrob student (Jungkook) thinks he can just waltz...