A new Dawn - Mafia life

By aspaceintime01

With the Taylor mafia, now under new management, can the organisation withstand the ever changing underworld... More

1. 4 weeks later
2. Trouble in the game
3. A Welcome Home
4. Goading
5. Secrets
6. A hang up
7. Hostile
8. Anger and sadness
9. Simmering
10. Unexpected
11. Lost everything
12. Shots fired
13. Sons
14. Closing ranks
15. Vulnerable
16. New faces
17. Trying
18. Staking claim
19. Business
20. Boycott
21. Birthday girl
22. To talk
23. Foundations
24. Seductresses
25. Stand up
27. Kiss and tell pt1
28. Deadly
29. Kiss and Tell pt2
30. Searching
31. Shocks
32. In business
33. Josh and Keegan
34. Hardest things
35. Intense feeling
36. Comfort
37. Decisions
38. A shock
39. To talk
40. A realisation
For those
Over
41. Dangerous man
42. Tough pill to swallow
43. Break us
44. Bad to worse
45. Trouble
46. Wrong move
47. Disappearance
48. Work it out
49. Ease up
50. GONE!
Book 2

26. Wishes

357 62 19
By aspaceintime01

".... you still amaze me... I didn't even know you could cook like that, it's been a long time since I've seen you in action in the kitchen." Charisma, said to Keegan with a smile on her face as she finished the plate of food in front of her.

"I can do anything, I am literally the king of everything" he said with sarcasm.

"listen, I'm tired and I'm happy here with Antonia. Lena was talking about popping over too, so if you want to go to the club with Nash before they leave you do that, say your goodbyes properly... I don't need babysitting, as long as you promise to speak to the boys tomorrow, I'm happy... you've done enough for me today..."

He sighed. "Okay... and I won't be gone for long, because I wanna get back to you and I may not be able to get up in you yet... but I can definitely pleasure you in many other ways...." He smiled and winked.

" Well, I will stay ready for you, and I'm gonna hold you to that you can finish my birthday off by making me scream...

"Oh yeah... I can do that.." he said and bit his lip. "so tell me again, Blake is the one who came looking for you... Darren is the one who is dating Lena... Chris is the one that Tonya disappeared with, is that right?"

" yeah" she nodded.

He nodded to "okay.. i'm looking forward to meeting these motherfuckers...

"Promise me that you're not gonna cause any trouble. I told you that on my part he can say all he wants and he can like me all he likes... But he isn't getting anywhere... I don't want you getting into shit because I really would like you to pleasure me later tonight and not get locked in a jail cell." She smirked.

"I told you that I'm not going to do shit... I just wanna meet them, and I know that Nash is very interested in meeting Chris because I kind of let it slip that she disappeared with him...

"oh my God Keegan!...

"What else was I going to do when she was badmouthing you... Trying to tell me that you were sitting there with yo titties all on show for the men to walk past and look at you... I mean I love those titties, and I know they're my titties... But I didn't want her speaking down on you, because I don't know what kind of reaction she was trying to get from me... it was weird..."

"She doesn't like me because of my past with Nash.." she shrugged . "A past, which was a long time ago, and thankfully has now diluted to just friendship... She is with him, I don't give a fuck, and I know that Nash isn't checking after me anymore, so I don't understand the issue... plus, me and him were way before her..."

"She's jealous of yo beauty, and she's obviously jealous of yo titties... Or should I say my titties because she doesn't stop talking about em.." he said with a grin.

"They've only grown in size because of the baby... These are so full of milk and so fucking painful, and no one seems to understand that it is not sexy... They just get in the way..." she then laughed as Keegan pulled her to him, and started groping her breasts, making her laugh. "Owww... what did I say!" She yelled. "they are painful, so stop mauling them like a fucking animal..."

He then proceeded to strip her out of her clothes. "I need to see just how big they are when you're fully naked..." he laughed.

"of course you do..." she laughed as he got her fully naked and they fell on the sofa together, Charisma laughing as he pulled her under him.

—————

".... Hey... I'm home....

"Hi Chantal." Aimee said running through to her.

"Hey..." she smiled. "It's is so good to see you...

"We're living with daddy for a while cos mommy isn't well and she needs lots of rest..."

"I'm really happy to have you here.." she said and she looked at Lamar as he walked through from the lounge. Aimee went off, distracted by Bebe, Chantal's dog.
"This was not expected... how did you find them?.."

"... she's in a bad way... I didn't realise how much... she's in respite.. my mama talked her into going... I just want to see the old Chloe." He looked at her. "Not because I want to be with her but because... she was not anything like this... I wanna help her...

"Of course you do.. you're a nice guy Lamar.. you do what you need to do.. those kids need you both.. I'm not going anywhere I trust you.." she told him.

He smiled. "You're one in a million...and I love you.. and thank you for letting us all stay here.." he said and gave her a hug.

————-

Keegan, Nash and Marlon walked into Wishes. Keegan looked around. "Looks like any other club to me.."

Nash smirked. "Let's go and get a seat and find the owners of this club... have a lil talk with them.."

They walked further in and up to the booths. Bottles girls came and started to fill glasses for them.
Nash turned his head and saw Titus walking in with a couple of other women and some of her soldiers who stayed dotted around the place. She smiled and sat next to Keegan.
"Friends of yours?" Nash asked.

"Yeah.. this is Tasha and Leilani... two of my main soldiers... I thought Nash would like one of them, Marlon you can get the other... and I can have Keegan.." she smiled and bit her lip, resting her hand on Keegan's leg.

He pushed her hand away and sighed. "Girl you need to stop... by your own account, you already know what I got at home.. so why are you even trying it.." he laughed.

"... you are so edible....

"Edible?." Nash said and laughed. "He's an acquired taste for sure..." he called over one of the bottle girls. "Baby girl, we wanna speak to one of if not all of yo bosses here... you think you could go get em?.." he slipped a few bills in the waist band of her hot pants and she nodded at him with a smile and walked off.

"So.. how does it feel to be heading home tomorrow?" Keegan said to Nash and Marlon.

"Good, it feels like a fresh start... brand new.. me and Tonya are in a good place... and my kids are there... it just feels like it's meant to be...

"You and Tonya are in a good place?.." Marlon said and smirked.

Suddenly a tall tattooed man stood in front of them, followed by 1 other.
"You asked to see us....." he smiled ready to shake hands with them.

Keegan sat back and smirked. "Who's who here boys..."

"I'm Blake, this is Darren ... this is our joint venture... how can we help you..."

Keegan stood up and stood face to face with Blake. "I want bottles on the house tonight... all night... we want yo finest dancers up here entertaining us..."

"Now why would we do that... why would we give you special attention?.." Blake said standing firm.

"It's cool nephew.. these.... Men don't know who we are.." Nash said as he stood up and immediately stood in front of Darren.
"The name Lena mean anything to you?..."

Darren nodded. "Yes... don't tell me you're her man..." he said, his face changing,

Nash smirked. "Naw... I'm her guardian so to speak... I'm also the brother of her deceased husband...

"Hey... it's good to meet you... listen, my intention toward her is good I can assure you.. I like her and we have talked about her husband.. and we are taking it slowly... she's an incredible woman... she's been through a tough time.." Darren said.

"That's a good answer... so why don't you boys come and join us for a drink up here... seeing as you're dating family." Nash smirked, he looked around for the one they called Chris but he didn't seem to be with them.

TBC

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 315 50
Nijada and Keegan are very much the couple of the moment. Showing off their daughter at social gatherings of her father's stakeholders and wealthy as...
22.7K 3.7K 58
The person behind the hit on Keegan's place is revealed. Will Charlotte survive the shooting? With all the major players out of the game, for one rea...
7.5K 404 57
6 months ago Charisma left for New Jersey, to start a fresh and put the past behind her. With only days to go before her impending birth and the dram...
5.5K 396 9
Mob ties, wealth, prosperity. Those were the three things that circulated around Luciano; A wealthy businessman's life. Wealth, Mafia ties, and Murde...