hate to love

By BlackpinkInyourar616

the story of jeon jungkook and his life going from love to pain to love and again to pain and love, fighting... More

"the start"
"the realization"
"love to hate"
"new start"
"the first talk.."
"memories"
"bad memories"
"regret"
"feelings"
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28

CHAPTER 10

2 0 0
By BlackpinkInyourar616

At night sana, Jimin, tzuyu and Jungkook were having dinner in a restaurant....

Jungkook pov...

*Come on.... what's happening to me..... I'm giving her a chance....or maybe I already did..... should I ask her if she likes me too? She probably does or else she wouldn't have let me kiss her right? Oh god this is eating me up...*

"Jungkook....Jungkook..." Jimin's voice interrupted my thoughts as I looked up from my plate to him...

"What's wrong dude? You zoned out from quiet a while..." Jimin said...

"U-uh sorry I'm fine...." Jungkook smiled and picked a piece of sushi with chopsticks and ate it silently....

"should we go to the Effiel tower tonight? It's our last day here anyways...." Sana said while drinking her peach juice...

"Yes! Jungkook can we go please? I want to take those couple picks there..." Tzuyu said while holding his arm...

"U-uh alright....fine..." Jungkook said as sana gave tzuyu a high five....

Jungkook sighed and whispered to Jimin "Jimin....I need your help? I want to.....uh... confess.....tonight...."

Jimin gasped and said "dude I'm married and I'm not gay...and I love my wife-"

*Oh god I'll kill this shortie*

"I mean I'll confess to tzuyu...." Jungkook said...

Jimin smiled and gave him a playful slap on his shoulder "finally? I knew it, I knew it, she was never bad from the start....thank god you realized even if it's been 2 months..."

Jungkook sighed "2 months to the marriage and 4 months ago we met..."

Jimin said "you don't regret don't you?"

Jungkook smiled and looked at tzuyu while she was talking with sana...

*No I don't regret it*

At night...

"Just give her these roses and say I love you and kiss her" Jimin said annoyedly while trying to make him listen....

"In public...here...under the Effiel tower? You're kidding right?" Jungkook said..

"No, you're jungcoconut, look at these teen, gfs and bfs kissing eachother and you can't even kiss your wife you jerk-"

"Ok ok fine...I understand..... I'll do it....I'm just nervous....I don't know...I just feel good with her now..."

"That's because you gave life a chance Jungkook....."

"Probably....why isn't sana and tzuyu here yet, aren't they done shopping?"

Jimin looked around but got a call "....you wait here Jungkook I just got a call..."

Jungkook nodded and sat on the bench with white roses in his hand...

Jimin picked up the call "hello?"

"Your wife fell off the stairs, come to this location to pick her up" the call ended and Jimin was sent a location...

In panic Jimin hurriedly ran to the car and drove to tay location....

Tzuyu pov...

*I was shopping with sana when suddenly.... everything blacked out....*

*I opened my eyes slowly seeing myself laying on a bed in....another room...unknown room....w-whats happening....*

*With a dizzy head I sat and looked around the room, am I kidnapped....oh no...*

*I saw myself in the mirror...my makeup....was changed....it was more bold....and my dress...was also changed....why am I wearing clothes similar to what sana wore today...*

*I was still dizzy but I knew something is wrong.... suddenly the door flung open and someone hugged me from the back, I froze...*

"Are you okay sana?" Jimin said....

*I relaxed after hearing that voice.....it's Jimin....but wait- I'm not sana...*

*Suddenly a lot of flashes came Infront my eyes and I saw camera's in the wall taking our pictures in that position....*

*I turned around and Jimin saw me and left me...*

"Tzuyu?....why- what is happening?" Jimin said confused...

"Plan.....Jimin this was all a plan....I understand everything now....hurry up we need to go to sana and Jungkook" tzuyu said...

A/n pov

They drove back to the hotel, tzuyu ran towards their room and opened the door....

There.... Jungkook was sitting on the bed with red eyes....

Sana was standing beside him with a sad face...and Soo hee was looking at tzuyu and Jimin while smirking....

Tzuyu looked at the t.v and her eyes widened....these are the pictures that were taken back in the other hotel a moment ago.... but they were heavily edited as if......it's not something that actually happened....this was an illusion....

"Listen Jungkook I can explain-" before tzuyu could finish her sentence she felt a sharp sting pain on her right cheek....

Jimin pushed Jungkook back a little "Jungkook what's wrong with you?! Why did you slap her-"

"SHUT UP!" Jungkook yelled "JUST SHUT UP!" he said again.... "First taehyung and IU....now Jimin and tzuyu....wow..." Jungkook said in anger and disbelief....

"Why did I trust you both?" Jungkook questioned himself...

Jimin said "it's nothing like that! This....this is fake!"

Soo hee said "don't cover yourself Jimin....how can you cheat on sana?"

"SHUT UP! I WOULD NEVER CHEAT ON MY WIFE! I LOVE HER!" Jimin yelled...

"....sana....my love...you believe me right?" Jimin said softly as he held her face....

Sana was silent but her face showed like she'll cry any second...

Jimin explained the situation to her...

Sana wiped her tears and said "I believe you Jimin...."

Jimin sighed in relief and hugged her and kissed her forehead "thank you....I love you.."

Tzuyu was standing there devastated...she didn't even wanna explain...

Jungkook scoffed "so you won't even explain?" He said while looking at tzuyu....his eyes was red with anger....but somewhat dissapointment....

"Explain tzuyu....clear this misunderstanding" Jimin said...

Tzuyu said "there's nothing to explain when there is no trust Jimin..." A single tear escaped her eye..... She picked her bag and was about to leave the room when suddenly Jungkook harshly griped her arm pulling her close to him...

"So you think after breaking me! Ruining my life once again! Making me love you! You can just leave like this?! No! I'll make your life a hell tzuyu! Why did you do this to me!" Jungkook was yelling and breathing heavily....

Tzuyu was silent and looked at the pictures and then wiped her lower lip with her thumb...... that red lipstick....she was silent....the pictures....were so highly edited....

"You'll get the divorce papers tomorrow..." Jungkook said and left her arm.... stepping back

Jimin said "no Jungkook are you crazy-"

Soo hee said "he's right...." She made him sit on the bed and Jungkook gripped the bed sheets..... "GET OUT! NOW!"

Tzuyu flinched a little and closed her eyes as tears fell like pearls from her eyes.... She clutched her bag and ran out while crying...

Jimin and sana went after tzuyu....

Jungkook started to cry "why...Soo hee? Why? Why does everyone do this to me...why did I trust her? What did I do wrong? I just want a normal relationship..." He was crying.....he rarely cries....

Soo hee said "I already knew she would do this...you shouldn't have trusted her..."

Jungkook pov...

*I was laying on the bed silently staring at the ceiling in my room....it's already been a week without her....I turn my head to look at the empty space beside me....*

*Suddenly I remembered her pretty smile....her soft voice....her long hair...her big eyes....*

*The way she would starr into my soul with those big eyes...*

*Suddenly mom entered the room, and I smiled and sat up...she sat beside me...*

".... tzuyu is innocent...." Mrs jeon said "don't divorce her....you don't know what a divorce is for a woman..." She said softly...

Jungkook chuckled "she would've explained if she was right.. But she was silent...." There was sadness in his voice....

The next day....

I was sitting on the couch with Mr chou... waiting for tzuyu....

Tzuyu came out of the room.... Looking numb....she had dark circles... looked weak...and a little messy....

"Sign them..." Jungkook stood up and gave her the papers...

"I need time...." Tzuyu said...

Jungkook still had a cold face on, a face of hate but dissapointment...

"I'll come back tomorrow then...."

*They were talking like strangers....they soon will be nothing but strangers..*

Jungkook sighed and turned to leave....

Tzuyu looked at the divorce papers as her father hugged her "he doesn't trust you...that means he doesn't deserve you..."

Tzuyu nodded and sighed "I'm fine dad...."

Jungkook sat in the car and looked out the window....it's night...tears are again forming in his eyes...

"No Jungkook calm down...." He said to himself and took a deep breath....
"This feels so wrong.....just explain tzuyu....so I can trust you..." He wiped his tears and went back to his mansion....

Jungkook entered the gate and saw saw Soo hee yelling at someone in the phone..... He was confused and was about to approach her but heard her conversation and frozed...

"I'm not giving you 5 million for that editing! Keep the 2 million!" She barked....

The person on the phone said "give me my money ma'am or I'll tell Mr jeon Jungkook everything about your plan and editing..."

Soo hee said "fine! I'll give you 5 million just keep your mouth shut so Jungkook can soon be mine.."

*Jungkook was frozen, devastated, his world was falling apart again....no....no....how can I do this*

*He went towards Soo hee and slapped her hard, she was shocked*

"I- can explain-" she was cut off as Jungkook slapped her again "GET LOST! NOW OR I'LL DO SOMETHING YOU'LL REGRET!!"

Soo hee immediately ran off the house....

Mr and Mrs jeon came out because of the shouting...

Mrs jeon said "what happened Jungkook...?"

"You were right mom...she was innocent....this whole time....I'm sorry tzuyu..." Jungkook said... "I- need to go now...."

*Without a word he ran back to his car...and drove back to Mr chou's mansion...*

*Jungkook hurriedly went to her room and banged the door*

"Tzuyu... open the door...." Jungkook said desperately....

*Tzuyu opened the door, she just took a bath and was in her bathrobe...*

Tzuyu was shocked to see him "j-jungkook please give me some time... I'll sign the divorce papers..."

*Suddenly Jungkook hugged her tightly....she was surprised....he never hugged her like this before..he started crying.....*

"I'm sorry, I should have believed you....I'm so sorry tzuyu...please I don't want a divorce.... forgive me....."
Jungkook said while holding her face...

Tzuyu said "I know Jungkook....it's not easy to trust someone after getting betrayed by your loved ones...." She hugged him back

*I forgive you....*

hey hugged eachother tightly....

"Jungkook wake up!" Tzuyu said as she shook his shoulders

Jungkook slowly woke up and pulled her on the bed and said in his deep sleepy voice "let's sleep a few more hours..."

Tzuyu tried to get out of his arms "no it's 12pm get up!"

Jungkook fell asleep again....

"WAKE UP JEON!" she yelled and Jungkook flinched and sat up "fine fine.....it's been 3 months already to our honeymoon and you wake me up like this everyday....can I not sleep more? It's Sunday today"

Tzuyu said "we need to go to the orphanage today did you forget?"

Jungkook said "shit I forgot"

Tzuyu smiled and kissed his cheek "get ready and I'll make your breakfast than we'll go...."

Jungkook smiled and said "okay..."

At the orphanage...

The owner said "that's really kind of you Mr and Mrs jeon Jungkook...you both visit the kids every Sunday.... your children will be the luckiest kids ever..."

Jungkook smiled as he looked at the 5 year old boy on his lap playing with the toys which Jungkook and tzuyu bought... they monthly donated money to the orphan....he smiled seeing the kids eat proper food and wear colourful clothes and play with these toys....

Tzuyu was helping a one year old girl to take her steps and walk...
"Be careful baby...yes...just take each step slowly..."

Jungkook watched her and smiled, he imagined how perfect life will be when they'll have a kid....

A months passed....

Jungkook was laying on the bed while hugging tzuyu and said "I'm tired.... today's party was fun..... Jimin and sana literally went crazy....."

Tzuyu chuckled and said "eunwoo oppa was making fun of me the whole time like the typical siblings..... don't tell me I looked stupid in that dress..."

Jungkook took his phone and saw her today's dress once again "let me see again.."

"Yeah just don't wear loose pants and cardigan again at a party...." Jungkook said....

"Come on I didn't knew I needed to wear a dress....+ I looked cute tho right?"

"You ARE cute..." He pinched her nose a little and kissed her hand...

Everything felt so perfect until one day Jungkook returned home and saw tzuyu laying on the bed looking sick....

"What's wrong love?" He sat beside her with a worried expression...

Tzuyu said "my stomach hurts..."

"Are you on your periods?" He asked in a concerned voice

Tzuyu said "no"

"What about constipation?"

"No.."

"So did you eat something bad?"

"No Jungkook, it's something else...."

Jungkook frowned "don't scare me tzuyu just say it...."

Tzuyu said "are you that stupid Jungkook?"

Jungkook said "what do you mean?"

"Actually...someone is about to come in our lives....whom we'll love more than anything..." Tzuyu said

Jungkook made a disgusted face "who tf would dare to come between us?"

Tzuyu was surprised "no not like that you stupid.... you're going to be a father..."

Jungkook was surprised and silent for a while....

"I-i'm pregnant?" He asked

Tzuyu said "hey no! I'm pregnant!"

Jungkook started crying...

Tzuyu got scared "a-are you not happy?"

Jungkook said "I'm too happy that's why I'm crying....thank you so much..... I'll be the best father anyone could ever have..."

Suddenly Jungkook got a call, it was Jimin "bro I'm coming I have to say something to you I'm panicking right now"

Jungkook was confused "I can't tell you now...me and sana are coming.."

A while later Jimin and sana came both crying....

Tzuyu said "g-guys what's wrong d-dont cry..."

Jimin said "sana is pregnant..."

Tzuyu and Jungkook got shocked and then they smiled...

Jungkook said "tzuyu is pregnant too..."

Sana said "why didn't you tell us!"

Tzuyu said "we were about to..."

Sana says "that means we'll suffer together right?"

Tzuyu smiled "I'll be with you every time..."

*8 months passed, Jungkook was really really protective now, tzuyu now had a schedule....made by Jungkook, 10 hours sleep, then healthy break fast, then one hour exercise, one hour yoga, then lunch, than an hour walk, then one hour nap, than a warm body bath for muscles relaxation, then skin care and medication....then a salad...then some t.v time with him after he comes home, then tea time, than dinner, then they both would talk and sleep....*

Tzuyu pov...

*He doesn't even let me do anything, I have maids for everything....I can't even eat something I like....but it's fine as long as my baby is healthy and beautiful just like his mama and papa...*

I looked at myself in the mirror..... The due date was near, I'm a little sacred but excited to meet my baby.... Oh I love him so much...

Jungkook suddenly back hugged her and places his chin on her shoulder looking at her through the mirror "are you scared?"

"A little..." She replied...

"Don't be scared.." he said...

"...I won't... I'll be happy.." she said...

"Good girl..." He kissed her cheek... "Tomorrow we are going to know the gender...."

"Yes....I think it's a boy..." She said...

"I think it's a girl..." He said

"Why do you think it's a girl?" She said

"Because you are getting cuter..." He said

"That doesn't make sense look...." She said..

he kissed her forehead and said "now sleep or I'll have to be strict..."

She laughed and went to bed...

The next day...

Sana, Jimin, tzuyu and Jungkook were waiting for the cakes...

The maids brought the white cakes....

Mr jeon, Mrs jeon, Mr chou and eunwoo were sitting with them on the couch, sana and Jimin, and tzuyu and Jungkook cut the cake.....it was blue....sana and Jimin's....it was blue too....we are both having a boy....

They hugged eachother in happiness and tzuyu said "I've never been happier....this is the best day of my life" she wiped her tears....

Sana was dancing "yay my mini mickey mouse is one the way..."

Jimin frowned "please don't call him that....call him... spiderman or something.."

Sana said "what about minion?"

Jimin said "come on sana..."

Tzuyu said "hey guys stop fighting....we should go for shopping for the babies..."

They nodded and went for shopping...

A/n

The beginning of a new chapter...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 1.1K 32
[tzukook fanficโœ“] Chou Tzuyu, a reputable lawyer of Aura Group of Companies has decided to escape from the life of reality and get the best time of h...
2.2K 63 25
Jisung has never had the best home life. with an alcoholic father and a missing mother, he is slowly crumbling. that is until he meets a boy who may...
6.7K 242 8
In your life, there will be a moment when you have to choose one between two options. Each of them will lead you into different outcome. In Mingyu's...
30.7K 822 18
story btw heartless mafia and his innocent wife...