Secret Reveals (Toman watchin...

By Masumi0629

the title said it all though this was inspired from tr episodes and from gacha club More

Chapter 01 "In One Place"
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Last Introduction
Chapter 05: Uh Oh
Chapter 06
Episode 1: Reborn
Episode 2: Resist
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 09: Episode 3 (Resolve)
Chapter 10.01: After Break
Chapter 10.02: Re-Introduce
Chapter 10.03: Episode 4: Return
Chapter 11: Episode 5: Releap
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 12: Episode 6: Regret
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 13: Episode 7: Revive
Chapter 14: Episode 8: Re change
The break and the talks
Episode 9: Revolt
Episode 10: Rerise
Episode 11: Respect
Episode 12: Revenge
Episode 13: Odds and Ends
Episode 14: Break Up
Episode 15: No Pain, No Gain
Episode 16: Once Upon A Time
Episode 17: No Way
Episode 18: Open Fire
Episode 19: Turn Around
Episode 20: Dead or Alive
Episode 21: One and Onlyl
Episode 22: One for all
Episode 23: End of War
Episode 24: A Cry baby
No chaoter this week 😭
Season 2 starts
Season 2 episode 2
season 2 episode 3
season 2 episode 4
season 2 episode 5//Happy long weekend
season 2 episode 6//Whip up morale
Episode 31: Sibling Rivalry
Season 2 episode 8
Season 2 episode 9
Season 2 episode 10
season 2 episode 11
season 2 episode 12
season 2 final episode (ep 13)
ANNOUNCEMENT
season 3 episode 1
Problem 😭
Season 3 episode 2
SEE YOU THIS XMAS
Season 3 episode 3
Season 3 episode 4
Next February 🫀
Part 0
season 3 episode 05
Rise Against
I know in my head
The blue ogre
Brave Heart
Nothing is left
Paradise lost
Meet his fate; season 3 ends
SPECIAL CHAPTER
SPECIAL CHAPTER 2!
tr

Turn the tide

944 59 13
By Masumi0629

Season 3 episode 07 aka episode 44:

"Turn the tide"

The scene opened up in a pier.

February 22, 9:55PM
YOKOHAMA'S SEVENTH PIER

The screen then closed up to Izana's bloody face.

"Right here, tonight, we will change history." He said "Gathered here as guests for this event are Tokyo's top hoodlums." He opened his arms wide.

About 6 or 7 people were shown kneeling before him, all beaten up and looking at the ground as they groaned.

"Huh? How about the fight?" Pah asked

"It's the present. The fight's getting near." Izana smiled

"Shinjuku's Speed Demons. Kichijoji's SS. Ikebukuro's ICBM. Ueno's Night Dust." He then went near the guy who was laying on the ground, having a hard time standing up.

"And all the other hoodlums who are confident in their skills." His hand was bloody from punching and beating up all those guys "How disappointing. You're considered the  best now?"

Yamagishi secretly glanced at Izana and scanned him up and down.

'Kurokawa Izana. He'll be a danger to all delinquents and gangs...I wonder if he is from Kantou Manji Gang as well?'

The Hoodlum who came from Speed Demons looked up to Izana 'This guy Kurokawa Izana, he's a monster.'

Izana then stepped on the guy who was laying on the ground, then he started walking towards the others.

'Crap! I wish I could run.'

He only stopped when Kakucho called him. "Izana." called Kakucho.

The screen span to Kakucho and a name card appears.

KAKUCHO
TENJIKU'S BIG FOUR

Mikey narrowed his eyes.

'If they'll be alive in the end...' He looked at Baji and Emma 'Could we have a better and greater momentum?'

"It's past ten o'clock. Toman's not coming." He said, making Izana turn around and smile.
"I see." Izana said.

Mikey looked at Takemichi who looked down a bit upset. 'It's not your fault that Emma died...but I'm sure...you won't be stop, right?'

Draken looked at Mitsuya who shrugged at him.

Baji looked at Chifuyu who gave him a small smile.

The screen went to Shion.

MADARAME SHION
TENJIKU'S BIG FOUR

"We've absorbed their Sixth Division. I took care of the Second Division's Mitsuya and the Fourth Division's Smiley." Shion said.

"If ever I managed to not get into prison nor get out of prison earlier... I'll make sure to shut this guy up." Pah gritted his teeth

Izana smiled at him and Kakucho narrowed his eyes. Peh sighed.

'Have he forgotten that I just said I defeated Shion with ease?'

The screen moved to Ran.

"We have to go back and make sure they can never recover..." Shion continued

HAITANI RAN
TENJIKU'S BIG FOUR

HAITANI RINDOU

The screen spans from Ran to Rindou and then to Mocchi.

KANJI MOCHIZUKI
TENJIKU'S BIG FOUR

"because Mochizuki and the Haitanis are too lenient." Shion finished "You mean you had your men fight dirty." Mocchi said angrily.

"Huh? What's wrong with using my men?"

"Your damn men didn't do enough to finish Third Division!"

"Then you handle it yourself! All you can think to do is fight, you gorilla!"

"Huh? What did you call me?!"

Toman (1st gen) laughed at this.

"Seems like, all gangs have people who fight among themselves eh?" Baji laughed "oh? You're on to talk?" Laughed Smiley "HUH?!" Baji shouted and they stared/glardd at each other. Smiley's eyes are still close...

Izana and Kakucho looked amused at them.

'This is Toman?' Kakucho looked at his childhood friend.

"Cut the crap!" Kakucho shouted at them "Huh?" Shion and Mocchi turned to him.

Mocchi sits back down and sighs. Shion also calmed down a bit as he clicked his tongue. Kakucho signed something to his men. "Yes, sir." They said before running

They CLEANED their boss' mess.

"Get up!"

"Get on your feet and walk!"

Shion chuckles "As for First Division, when Mucho recruited Kokonoi, he put them out of commission."

The screen moves to Mucho

MUTOU YASUHIRO

Koko can be seen just staring at Shion, as he too stands in front of him.

"You made a wise choice, Kokonoi."

Then the scene moves to Sanzu who was standing as well.

SANZU HARUCHIYO
TENJIKU'S OFFICER, EX-TOMAN MEMBER

"And as for Mikey and Draken, Kisaki took them out." Kisaki can be seen standing at the top.

The screen moves to Hanma.

"Right about now, I bet it feels like a funeral in Toman." Hanma laughed. "I don't like your methods though." Mocchi grinned, Hanma then turned his head up and shouted "You hear that, Kisaki?"

Chifuyu sighed. 'Of course I bet they'll get along well enough.' Chifuyu unconsciously let out a groaned. Which was noticed by Baji, Kazutora, and Ryusei only.

Takemichi flinched at his seat. He felt like someone was releasing a murderous aura just now.

He looked around to spot the person who is glaring murderously at the screen. None other than Chifuyu.

'Ahhhh. I bet those two in one screen and one gang ticked him off that much.' Takemichi sweatdropped.

Kisaki only scoffs. Mucho stood up. "Izana, Toman's through." They look at each other's eyes for a while "We, members of S-62, the vicious Generation,-" Mocchi was seen as he stood up, followed by Shion "had a dream that we lost sight of." It then moved to Ran as he grinned evilly "But with you and Tenjiku,-" it then switched to Rindou who combed his hair, then the whole Tenjiku. "we'll make it come true."

Izana walked past Kakucho "Good."

Then a flashback happened.

Kid Izana was seen as he smiled at the kid Kakucho who smiled back.

The scene changes when they lay on the snow.

"From now on, we can never lose." Young Izana said, as he stared at the stars.

The flashback ended.

Izana silently look at Kakucho.

Kakucho wears his usual face, but Izana can read him...he was sad, upset...maybe because of him?

'Sorry. Kakucho.'

Kakucho looked down.

'If this is what you want, then I will stick with you.' He raised up his head.

The screen spans to Izana who stands above all of them.

"Tenjiku will now advance to a higher stage." Izana said "With all the hoodlums of Tokyo, we will challenge the adult underworld. Who cares if they're yakuza or whatever. We'll destroy anyone who defies us and control the whole underworld of Japan."

'And you'll be standing right in the middle of all that, Mikey.' Izana smirks as he gripped his hand and imagined Mikey. 'I'll make sure you suffer bitterly.'

'Asshole.' Mikey thought. He is now sitting beside Emma who squeezed his hand. He squeezed back.

The scene moved to Ran and Rindou.

"That Toman gang, they can't do a thing without Mikey, can they, Aniki?" Rindou smirks as he turns to Ran "That's for sure." Ran said as he played with his hair.

"But I can't believe none of them are coming." Ran chuckles.

"Are you sure about that?" Smiley laughed "I mean, they got Angry...he wouldn't back down after what happened to me." He caress his little twin brother's hair trying to calm him down.

Angry was mad. But he calmed down right after Smiley's words. That's right. He wouldn't - he won't - let that one pass. Even if he past the shown timeline.

Just then, Kisaki was shown "No." He said as he looked up "He'll come." That statement made them confused "Huh?! Who do you mean?!" Shion shouted. Kisaki put his finger in his mouth "Shh."

Chifuyu silently glance at Takemichi and smiled.

Izana looked at him. Kakucho narrowed his eyes half-aware of what is and who is, Kisaki talking about. That guy won't back up for sure.

They can hear rumbling from a distance.

"Huh?"

"Huh?"

They looked on in shock.

"Whoa! Seriously?"

"Eh~" Rindou said amused

"Well, well. They're coming." Ran said

"Now this is more like it." Mocchi grinned

Shion licked his lips before sticking his tongue out.

Izana chuckles.

Roars could be heard as Toman approached them.

"It's Toman!"

"Toman's here!"

"This is the timeline, Kakucho came from, right? Which means the next event is totally new to him?" Senju tilted her head.

Kakucho nodded.

The screen zoomed in the Toman's flag.

FIRST GENERATION TOKYO MANJI GANG

Takemichi walked at the very front with a shadow covering his eyes.

Chifuyu and Angry walk side-by-side and behind Takemichi, also with their eyes covered in shadow.

Peh walked behind Angry and with his eyes covered in shadow.

Hakkai walked behind Peh while carrying their banner/flag. He has his eyes covered in shadow as well.

"Now, that's thrilling!" Baji shouted "I didn't know we looked like that!" Hakkai laughed "Hahaha What in the world were you guys doing?" Mitsuya laughed.

"This is so exciting!" Mikey shouted, Draken nodded and smirked.

Then the screen zoomed in on Chifuyu who stopped walking and went silent for few seconds...

...

"Everyone, in position!" He shouted

"And they dooo as he said..." Ryusei chuckles. Kazutora looked at the blonde. 'He could be a great exchange for Baji...not that it will happen again.'

Akkun, Hakkai, Angry, Peh were shown at the very front, Takuya and the rest were shown behind them.

The screen moved to Takemichi. Who opened his eyes and stared at them with full determination.

Opening has been skipped

#44: Turn the tide

Tenjiku walked in towards them as Toman silently waited. Chifuyu frowns and Peh grunted. Inupi stares and lets the wind blow up his hair while Angry simply groans and glares. Hakkai narrowed his eyes.

Now Tenjiku and Toman stand in front of each other.

Mocchi grinned, Rindou smirked, Hanma seemed happy watching the fight. Kakucho and Mucho narrowed their eyes. Koko frowned and Shion licked his mouth. Sanzu and Ran both stare. Izana smirked.

Takemichi grunted while Kisaki frowned and angrily stared down at them, watching the fight. "I've been waiting for you, hero." Kisaki said as their eyes met.

Chifuyu looked at his partner and saw who he was looking at. Kisaki.

"So that damn Kisaki will watch from up high." Chifuyu said "That's the kind of guy he is." Takemichi said

"I guess we can't get to him unless we destroy Tenjiku first. What a total weasel." Chifuyu said.

"I wonder if he's still the same?" Mikey tilted he's head.

Chifuyu frowns. 'That's a good question, if he's still alive...will he be a weasel still?'

'Kisaki! I swear I'll drag you down from there!'

"You're overwhelmingly outnumbered. What'll you do about it?" Izana asked as the whole battlefield was shown. Tenjiku has a lot more members than the Toman it seems.

"Oi, oi, how many are you?" Ryusei gasped

"There's 50 of us, and 400 of them." Angry said

"That much?!" Ryusei shouts

Then the scene zoomed back in Izana.

"This better be entertaining, Toman." Izana said "Let's start with a vanguard fight."

"Eh?"

"That brings back memories." Ran chuckled

"A vanguard fight, huh? I like it." Mucho smirked

Then Mocchi stepped forward bumping his palm to his fist.

"Why don't you leave this to me?" He grinned

"Back down, gorilla." Shion said as he stepped forward.

"Huh? Why you bastard, Madarame!"

"I'll take today's vanguard fight! Former ninth-generation BLACK DRAGON leader and one of Tenjiku's Big Four, Madarame Shion!" He shouted introducing himself. "Who are you sending out, Toman?!" He shouted

"A vanguard fight? What's that?" Takemichi asked, confused.

"It's a ritual that was popular with the S-62 Generation. They start with a one-on-one, that builds up to an all-out battle." Yamagishi explained, as the Mizo Middle, Takemichi, and Chifuyu looked at him.

"Indeed. It'll be dangerous for Toman to just send out someone." Mucho said. Kazutora raised an eyebrow.

'What the hell does he meant by that? They have Chifuyu...' He then realized it 'Wait...right...that doesn't make sense'

"Wow. That's our Gang Dex." Makoto said

They then looked in front. "I see." Takemichi said

"I bet you have no big shots left though." Shion said "Mikey, Draken, Mitsuya, and Smiley. Not a single central member is left! Tokyo Manji Gang is just a rabble!" Shion said

"Izan you're new to the upcoming events as well right?" Kakucho whispered "From now on, yes." Izana sighed

Angry's face twitched with anger. "Bastard." Angry said as he and Hakkai started walking forward, gritting their teeth.

Smiley frowns. 'He gets irritated easier than usual.' He looks at Angry, which he couldn't help but smile 'What the fuck am I thinking? Hahaha he can protect himself, I'm worrying for nothing.'

But Takemichi stopped them.

"Takemitchy." Hakkai said

"For today's battle, the vanguard has to be me." He said but then someone walked past him.

It was Peh.

He walked towards Shion and went face-to-face with him.

"You'll be fighting me." He said "Peh-yan-kun!" Takemichi shouts "Today, you're the acting leader. Stay back." Peh looked at him in the last sentence.

Peh then looked back at Shion.

"Ah, right, you defeated him already." Pah said and Izana rolled his eyes.

"Tokyo Manji Gang Third Division Acting Captain, Ryohei Hayashi-"

"Who gives a shit. I'll kill every last member of the Toman myself." Shion went near Peh's face.

The screen moved towards the Toman.

"This vanguard fight is crucial. Whichever gang wins will get a morale boost." Chifuyu said which surprisingly was heard by Haitani brothers.

"So you realize how important this is?" Ran asked

"What? He thought we're idiots or something?" Angry glared. Smiley patted his back, which makes him pout.

"Go, Shion-kun!"

"It's too late now, though." Rindou said

"Don't wuss out, Toman!"

"That sucker's dead meat."

"Madarame-san is Tenjiku's Mad Dog!"

"And Peh is our one punched man." Chifuyu smirked and Takemichi and Peh laughed.

Mitsuya looked amused. "Now I'm excited to see this!" He cheers making Mikey and Draken sweatdropped.

The screen moved back to Peh and Shion.

"You bastards keep yammering..." Peh said, he then punched Shion, his eyes went all white in anger as Shion flew away.

"But you aren't making any sense!" He shouted

Shion grunted as he fell down unconscious.

Everyone (except past the timeline) jaw dropped.

"Told y'all ~" Chifuyu said.

Shion lay on the ground unconscious.

Tenjiku along with Izana looked ahead in shock.

"Uh..."

Peh stood up. "Try speaking Japanese, you douches." Peh said

The Mizo Middle, Takemichi and Chifuyu had their jaws dropped. "No way! What? It's over?" Takemichi shouted

"As expected from Peh!" Mikey shouted, Draken, Baji, and Smiley all smirked. Peh raised his fist "Yeah!" He shouts

Izana and Kakucho gritted their teeth.

"EHHHHH?!" Tenjiku shouted.

"Taka-chan once told me, "Peh-yan may be a moron, but he's got a greater strength than me." " Hakkai frowns

"Did you really have to call me a moron."

"I teach kids not to lie, Peh. I shouldn't lie myself."

"HEY WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!"

"ahhh hahaha"

"Sh-Shion..."

"That dude took out one of our Big Four with one punch!"

"Toman's that good?"

The Haitanis, Kakucho and Mucho frowned while Mocchi smirked.

'ahahaha. The satisfaction.' Kazutora laughed.

"I thought we took out all their best guys already."

"Looks like this will be fun, Toman." Izana smiled

"Takemitchy!" Peh turned to their leader

"Huh?"

"The rest is up to you." Peh said "You give the signal to attack!"

Toman prepared themselves.

"Thank you, Peh-yan-kun. Okay everybody, you ready?" Takemichi turned to them "Yeah." Chifuyu said "Anytime." Inupi said "Okay, Captain." Hakkai said

"COME ON! JUST ATTACK ALREADY! I WANNA SEE THE FIGHT!" Baji shouted

"IDIOT! Will you be patience for once?!" Smiley shouted "Huh?! What did you say?!"

Izana and Kakucho looked at the stunned.

'They're the same as Shion and Mocchi...' Izana and Kakucho

Takemichi's heartbeat could be heard as he stared at their opponent. 'Kurokawa Izana...'

A flashback shows Future Izana.

"You guys killed my Mikey." He had said

The screen fades back to the present.

'I swear I'll stop you. And you, Kisaki...'

A flashback of Kisaki hitting Emma was shown.

'You, I swear, I'll never forgive!'

The scene changes back to the present.

"Did you forgive him now?" Mitsuya asked "No." Takemichi shrugged and Mitsuya chuckles. Chifuyu smirked.

"Hanagaki Takemichi..." Kisaki spat the name with venom

'It's been a long battle. Let's end it right here.'

"Today, we'll settle the score." Kisaki said

"Let's do this!" Takemichi shouted.

Toman shouted as they stepped forward and started the fight. Tenjiku did the same.

"Take them down!" Tenjiku shouted

They all shouted as they attacked each other.

Takemichi bumped the other guy's head knocking him off. Chifuyu simply ran past him.

"That hurts!"

"You okay, Takemitchy?" Chifuyu ran beside him

"Out of the way! Out of the way!" Peh shouted as he beat the guys up "Amazing!" Takemichi gasped "He's hitting guys with other guys."

A guy was about to attack Takemichi, which he noticed "Oh, no!" Takemichi shouts. Hakkai shielded him and punched the guy "Keep your head in the game, Takemitchy!" Hakkai shouted "Hakkai!"

The scene moved to Angry who was busy beating all the guys up. "Takemitchy, you're too far forward! You're the acting leader, so we can't lose you!" Angry shouted

"But with all those guys, whether he's in front or back, you'll definitely lose him." Mucho shook his head.

"I know how you feel, Takemichi!" Makoto shouted as he held on to one guy "With all these guys, you don't want to stay at the back!" Takuya shouted as he head butted the other guy "If Takemichi goes in to fight, then we'll open the way!" Akkun shouted as he head locked the other guy Yamagishi simply grunt before punching the guy that Akkun was holding, sending the guy on the ground. "Ow!" Yamagishi said

Takemichi stared at them in shock.

'You guys...'

"They're getting braver each time" Draken smirked

"I'd like it if we get stronger instead." Akkun sighed

Chifuyu ran to him.

"Takemitchy, follow me!" Chifuyu said before kicking the guy who was strangling Takuya straight to the ground.

"Akkun! Yamagishi! Makoto! Takuya! This way!" Chifuyu said. Mizo Middle and Takemichi followed him. "Chifuyu!" Takemichi called.

"I thought I saw it coming, we're at a huge disadvantage! We'll go straight for Kisaki!"

"How? With all those guy?" Baji looked down as if trying to help Chifuyu.

'He's right. We're way too far outnumbered. With things like this, we probably won't even get to Izana. In that case...'

Kisaki simply watched them from above.

"You make damn sure you kick that bastard's ass!" Chifuyu shouted as he beat up guys. They all grunt while fighting.

Makoto and Yamagishi punched the guys before falling down on the ground tripping on their shoes.

"Damn it! How the hell did that jerk Kisaki get all the way up there?" Chifuyu complained

"He was there from the very beginning though?" Kakucho asked

"I mean, he's an idiot, he won't get it." Sanzu laughed

"HEY!" Chifuyu and Kazutora shouted which surprised the majority "I HEARD YOU!" Kazutora shouted as Chifuyu throws a rock at Sanzu.

Okay. The host didn't get a request about a large hard rock. How in the world did he get that?! 😭

Takemichi stood up.

A flashback from the very first season was shown.

"Sano Manjiro and Kisaki Tetta." Naoto had said as the picture of Future Kisaki and Mikey were shown.

'The first time I saw him was in that photo of him in the future.'

The scene went back to the present.

'I've come this far. At last, I can kick your ass!'

A flashback of Kisaki standing in front of Takemichi was shown.

"Hey there, Hero."

The flashback ends.

'I know for sure you've been time-travelling. That's why no matter how hard I tried, the future never changed. The other time traveller, Kisaki!'

"Did you get your answer?" Draken asked Takemichi who shook his head, no.

Hakkai runs with him and so does Chifuyu.

'This time I swear I'll kick your ass and change the future!'

The screen fades to black and then re-opens at the fight once again.

Peh beats up all the guys easily. His eyes glow red and he grew fangs as he shouted.

Hakkai and Angry also beat up guys.

Inupi defeated guys easily.

"You guys are definitely beasts!" Ryusei laughed

Shoutings could be heard as the two gangs engaged in an all-out war.

"You're kicking ass, Toman." Izana smiled, he then stepped on Shion's face "This is what happens when you get cocky. Shion, you haven't changed one bit in two years. Just like when you took over for me and lost to Mikey and let BLACK DRAGON get crushed back then." He stepped on Shion's face as if trying to crush his skull "I don't think it was because Mikey's strong, but because you're so damn weak." He shouted.

"Or both." Mikey said, which made Draken and Baji laughed.

"Don't." Izana said, but it was a bit late and Kakucho let out a chuckle.

He then went away from Shion.

"If you keep this up, even Tenjiku will look weak."

"I'm acting Third Division Captain, Hayashi Ryohei!" Peh defeated them easily.

"Crap! What is this guy?"

"Is he a beast?"

"Can't he be stopped?"

"I'll go fight somebody else."

Pah grinned at that.

"3rd Division be kicking ass!" Kazutora cheered

Izana slowly walked towards them.

"Lead-"

"Move.." Izana pushes him lightly

Peh stopped as he noticed Izana. "Fight me." Izana smirked at him. Peh became irritated and grunted as he walked then ran towards Izana. "The leader's mine!" But Izana kicked him in the face.

Peh flew away and landed on the ground unconscious. This stops a few of Toman.

Angry gasped with his eyes widened, Hakkai widened his eyes. Inupi grunted. Mizo Middle groaned as Chifuyu frowned.

Peh was unconscious.

Izana smirked as Kakucho narrowed his eyes.

"THAT'S NOT FAIR!!!" Pah shouted. Mikey and Draken frowned as Baji simply glared.

Everyone went silent. Takemichi had his jaw dropped and was taken aback.

"Hm. That stopped their momentum." Izana smiled.

'So that's what Kurokawa Izana is like.' Takemichi stared at Izana as he walked away. So does Tenjiku.

Ominous music started playing when the flashback began.

Lots of guys were seen laying on the ground unconscious.

A guy was beating one of the guys. It was the young Izana.

A guy with white hair and black eyes limped towards him. A few of the guys walked or limped towards Izana.

"The only person who can lead us is you, Izana." Said the white haired guy

"Someday, let's all get together." He said letting the guy who he beats lay on the ground unconscious. "Until then, become even more vicious."

The screen fades back to the present.

'become even more vicious...' Kakucho secretly glanced at his President... 'Is this what you wanted...Izana?'

"Okay, Vicious Generation."

Mocchi, Rindou, Ran, Mucho and Izana were shown.

"It's your turn." Izana grinned.

Takemichi stopped on his tracks when Mocchi and the rest stepped in.

"You there, punk." Mocchi said as he stopped in front of Takemichi "You call yourself the acting leader, huh?"

Takemichi gritted his teeth. 'This guy!'

The Mizo Middle goes beside him. "It's that jerk who first attacked us." Akkun said as four of the form a formation in front of Takemichi. "We of the Mizo Mid Squad will fight..."

Just then Chifuyu's voice rang over. "Hold it right there!"

"Eh?"

Chifuyu shouts as he jumped and kicked Mocchi.

"Chifuyu!" The Mizo Mid and Takemichi chorused.

Kazutora looked amused, Ryusei had his eyes widened....as for Baji?

He held Chifuyu's hand and glared at the screen.

'What's wrong?' Chifuyu keep that in his mind.

Mocchi held his head as he lay on the ground. Chifuyu stood up in front of him and waved his fingers, challenging him. "Get up, you meathead gorilla." Chifuyu said. Mocchi grinned "You'll be fighting...me."

"Meathead gorilla!" Mikey laughed "Damn, did he just challenge a guy larger than him?" Draken laughed. Baji, Kazutora, and Ryusei sighed and shook their head.

'He's hopless!' they thought

The scene switched to Hakkai. He knocked out a guy. Ran, the older Haitani, walked up to him.

"You in the Second Division?" Ran asked

The scene moved to Angry who kicked a guy.

"The leftovers again, huh?" Ran said, as Rin was then walked towards Angry.

"How's your Captain feeling?" Ran smirked teasingly at Hakkai as he walked towards him with his head tilted on one side.

"Huh?" Hakkai glared.

"He's there, still looking better than you." Yuzuha smirked.

Mitsuya turned to Hakkai and pointed at Yuzuha. "That should be your reply. A simple "Huh?!" Won't cut through." Mitsuya smirked.

Hakkai sweatdropped. 'How am I associated with you people?'

"I get how tough it is having an older brother who's famous." Rindou said wearing his eyeglasses.

"Huh?" Angry glared at him.

"For your information, my brother is as famous as me ahhahahaha!" Smiley punched the ground.

'I'm not quite sure if I should let him fight them instead...they might ended up killed.' Angry paled

The scene went back to Mizo Mid Squad who was fighting and to Takemichi who was trying to get to Kisaki. He then stopped when he saw Kakucho waiting for him, right there.

"Kaku-chan..."

"I won't let you knock me down with one punch today, Takemichi."

"We'll fight..." Kakucho whispered which was only heard by Izana. Izana could swear he heard a pain in his voice.

The scene moved to Inupi who was then fighting Mucho.

"I've been wanting to face you, ex-captain of the Fifth Division."

"Hm."

"I'll kill you and take back Koko."

'Sorry, Inupi.' Koko held himself from hugging the said boy also stopping his tears from falling down.

Koko sneaked from behind Inupi and threw a punch at him. Inupi looked behind and his eyes widened.

"Koko..."

The scene went back to Takemichi and Kakucho.

"Why the hell did you come here, Takemichi? If you hadn't come, you could have-"

"Kakucho."

"Huh?"

"Did you know...that Emma-chan was going to die?" Takemichi glared at the guy.

"..." "Yeah." Kakucho admitted.

"Kaku-chan...You actually don't want to be having this war, do you?" He walked slowly towards Kakucho "Why did you tell me there was a traitor in Toman? You want to stop Izana, don't you? The Kaku-chan I know-"

"Enough." Kakucho cut him off. "I've got nothing to say."

"All right. We're going to kick Kurokawa Izana's ass in this fight." He declared.

"Sorry, back then Kaku-chan... I'm a bit pissed off by Kisaki. I guess I'd let it out on you." Takemichi chuckles.

Kakucho did not answer and stared at his ex-childhood friend.

Draken looked back and forth at Takemichi and Kakucho while Mikey pouted.

"Then we'll take back Koko-kun, and I'll settle things with Kisaki Tetta and crush Tenjiku." Takemichi narrowed his eyes.

" "Settle things"? Whatever that is, you've got some serious guts. But you can't take back Kokonoi." Kakucho said "Hm?"

"He chose Tenjiku himself."

"It sounded so wrong." Ryusei glared at the man "You sure you're not mistaken?" Ryusei asked but Baji lightly jabbed him in the ribs and shook his head at him, Ryusei sighed.

The scene went back to Inupi and Koko.

"What's gotten into you, Koko? You can quit pretending to be with Tenjiku. I'm here to take you back." Inupi smiled. Although unnoticed (or was it just me?) Koko's eyes twitched and widened a bit before returning back to normal. He then tilted and his head up a bit.

"Toman won't make me any money." Koko said "Come join Tenjiku, Inupi. I've prepared a  position for you. Join us, and you'll be an officer in no time."

Inupi's eyes widened a bit "A position? Money?" He asked, Koko came close to him and held his shoulder "Grow up, Inupi. It's clear Toman will lose. Leave things to me today. You won't regret it." Koko said

"Get your hands off me, Koko." Inupi said coldly. Koko's eyes shot up as Inupi simply stared coldly at him. "I've put my life into Hanagaki's hands. BLACK DRAGON too. I have no intention of joining Tenjiku."

"Be wise, Inupi!"

"Same to you." Inupi cut him off "Koko, you don't need money anymore, right?" Inupi asked. Koko narrowed his eyes.

Inupi's stare became a glare.

"Just how much longer will you obsess over Akane?" Inupi asked.

This sent Koko into rage. Koko lost it and choked Inupi. He lifted up Inupi while choking him.

"Akane?" Takemichi asked and looked at Inupi.

"I'm sure this series of video will get into it... somehow." He answered and Takemichi nodded.

"You're the one who's obsessed. Rebuild BLACK DRAGON? But what did you achieve? You just made it rotten!"

Inupi groaned and his eyes turned white as he gripped Koko's arms pushing both of his arms apart. He then fell to the ground holding both of Koko's arms and spreading them wide open.

"I'll accept that it was me who ruined BLACK DRAGON. But you've got to accept it too, that I'm not Akane! I'm Seishu!" Inupi cried

Koko gasped.

Closing has been skipped
The screen fades to black and the episode ends.

Everyone flinched at that. They could hear pain in both Koko and Inupi's voices. Especially Inupi's.

Mikey went to Inupi. He then put his hand on Inupi's shoulder. "Thank you, Inupi! For taking care of BD!" Mikey smiled and Inupi burst into tears. Mikey hugged the boy.

"You got a great man there, Koko. What the heck are you doing?" Draken smirked to Koko who blushed

'It sounded wrong!'

"Okay! Break for everyone, but only 30 minutes, okay? There's a lot more videos to come!" The host cheered as Mikey and Inupi separated.

**********************************
Hello, sorry this took longer than expected, we happened to have Prelim examination and reporting last week, so I was quite busy.

Btw I'm trying out Fiction stories specifically the one that I own, plot, characters, story, etc etc. I hope you will support that too.

But it doesn't mean that I'll stop writing fanfiction. I would love to continue writing fanfiction still. I would love it as well if you continue to support my works both fanfictions and fictions.

Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 122 150
Title says it all
496 24 8
This was inspired by GachaEvery
1K 388 67
Title says it all