Sweet Little Girl

By zee_344

Nollani is a 21 year old student, she has a big personality that only the closest know. She's very independen... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five

Twenty Five

3.2K 115 3
By zee_344

"Baby! You need to come down, time is not on our side."

"Just a minute!"

Yeah, that was a lie. I'm nowhere near going downstairs. I concluded that if she can deprive me of my sleep I can delay her morning by just a few minutes. I mean I'm dressed and ready but I need a little more time in bed. This is my opportunity to catch up on last night's dream. I climb on my bed and go under the covers. I decide the best thing to do is to disguise myself by neatly putting the covers over me and hide my head under the pillows.

"Nollani?" I hear mommy call me, I respond so she doesn't get suspicious.

"Coming!" I yell back. I hear her heels on the floor, which lets me know she's coming up the stairs. I lay completely still hoping she won't find me and she'll leave to go to the office alone. Her steps stop somewhere near my door before she walks away. I lift my head up to see if I'm still safe and I'm met with a very stern mommy looking right back at me. She's leaning on the door frame with her arms folded. I swear I heard her walking away, she fooled me.

"I'm going to start counting till three and if you're not out of that bed with your shoes on you're going to be very unhappy." I don't even wait for her to start counting. I jump out of bed picking my shoes up and running down the stairs. "No running!" She says so I slow down. I really thought I hid myself well, how on earth did she see me? She's definitely a psychic of some sorts. When I get to the bottom of the stairs I realise I forgot my backpack in my room. I hop anxiously biting my finger trying to figure out what to do.

"Fuck it, I can survive without a bag." I say.

"That's strike number 2, young lady!" She says patting my bottom firmly. I'm startled because she keeps appearing everywhere randomly. "Go get that bag quickly." I go up to my room and notice my bed is neatly made again. I grab my backpack quickly going downstairs. I close the door behind me and get into the car sitting in my booster seat. It's a bit embarrassing to sit on it while I'm big but it's just mommy and I in the car, it isn't a big deal.

My stomach rumbles and mommy looks at me through the rear view mirror. "Your stomach is pretty angry isn't it?" She says cooing at me. "I'll get you something to eat in a bit lovebug."

"With coffee? Pleaaaaaase, just for today!" I say trying to sound as convincing as possible.

"You can have just a little bit of my coffee, you're not getting your own."

"Mommy!" I whine.

"That or nothing."

"Fine!" I say Kicking her seat a few times.

"You're behaving worse than your little self right now, what's going on?" I don't know why I'm being so cranky this morning but being woken up early has something to do with it. "Do you need me to hold you?" Mommy asks making my cheeks warm. I shrug not knowing how to respond to that.

I end up feeling guilty and remain quiet throughout the remainder of the car ride. When mommy hands me a my breakfast wrap and juice I take it without complaining. She gave me a bit of her coffee and I took it happily. I sort of felt bad for behaving so bad when all she ever does is love me. Mommy opens the door for me once she's parked, because it has the childlock on. I jump to hug her and I can tell she's surprised.

"What is it love?" She asks picking me up. Right now I really don't care who sees us I just wanna make it up to my mommy.

"I'm sorry for acting naughty this morning. I'll do better, I promise." I say giving her a kiss on the forehead.

"Well thank you for the apology, I think mommy should've told you that we were going to come here today. I forgive you but I'm still holding the 2 strikes." She says making me whine.

"What about now?" I ask giving her a kiss.

"You can't bribe me with kisses baby." She laughs setting me down.

"That's not fair, you do it to me all the time." I say helping her get some of her files from the car.

"Well aren't you so gullible." I groan following her once she locks the car. Mommy puts on her boss face, occasionally responding to her employees when they greet her. We get to her office floor and I dump my stuff running off to go find Latisha.

"Hiiii!" I yell throwing her door open.

"Ohhh! Mommy's girl!" I roll my eyes annoyed. "Let's go to your mommy before she calls me in." Tisha says getting up from her desk. I follow her, going back to mommy's office. When I walk in mommy points at my bag that I dumped on the floor. I pick it up putting it on the couch and let Tisha and mommy talk. When Tisha's about to leave I walk quickly to follow her.

"No! Latisha has a lot to do you need to let her work." I open my mouth to argue but mommy doesn't let me. "You promised to behave better!" I want to explode in frustration. I go over to the couch throwing myself on it and turn my back towards mommy. I sit for quite sometime before I'm picked up. I don't have the energy to fight her so I let her hold me.

"Come here sweetheart." Mommy says. She sits down on the couch with me now on her lap. She holds me against her chest and I use it as an opportunity to ask for milk indirectly. I latch onto her boobie over her clothes and mommy reacts quickly by pulling me away. "You're going to get my dress wet!" She says while pulling her dress down to reveal her bra. I latch on suckling eagerly and surpassingly mommy doesn't tell me to slow down.

I unlatch trying to catch my breath but mommy mistakes it as I'm done and puts her boobie back away. "Mommy no!" I say taking out her other boobie and having my milky again. Tisha walks in making me squeak. I cover my face because that way she can't see me anymore. Mommy and Tisha go on as if nothing's wrong. I peak looking up at Latisha and she winks at me making me hide again.

"Why are you flushed." Mommy asks once Tisha leaves. I look at mommy sternly because it's her fault that Latisha knows mommy breastfeeds me. "What?" Mommy asks when she notices me glaring at her.

"Tisha see me! You give me milky! Mommy fault." I say making sure to quickly latch back on before mommy thinks I'm done again.

"You could've told mommy you don't want milk!" Mommy says. "You also could've stopped having milk when Latisha walked in but you carried on suckling." Groan at mommy's response. I mean she has a point but it's still her fault. It's her boobies, it's just unfortunate that they have my milky. I rub my teeth together on her nipple, not too hard because I'm not trying to get in too much trouble.

"I dare you!" Mommy says with a lifted eyebrow. I let go of her nipple getting off her lap. I grab my bag taking out my binky and colouring book. I lay on my belly and go on with my colouring and Mommy goes back to her boring work. I eventually get bored and sneak out crawling out of her office. I get up running to Tisha's office. She isn't there so I figured she's probably in Lydia's office so I walk all the way to that department and I find twittle dee and twittle dumb cackling together. I hide my binky in my pocket because Lydia's going to tease me if she sees it.

I don't know what told me to look behind me but when I do I see mommy walking in my direction. She doesn't see me luckily so I quickly hide behind one of the bookshelves. Mommy walks right by me mumbling. She looks very upset, Tisha is in so much trouble I giggle excitedly. Mommy turns around looking right at me. She comes over picking me up and the smile on my face vanishes.

She enters Lydia's office and the room goes silent. Tisha jumps off the table she was sitting on. "Ms Zalda? I was..."

"Get to my office!" Mommy say standing by the door. Tisha quickly walks by and mommy lands a smacks on her bottom. Tisha jumps up making me laugh hysterically. Mommy glares at me, and I shove my face in her neck. We walk back to mommy's office and mommy still looks upset.

"Latisha, get your work from your office, you'll be doing it right next to me. Hopefully that will keep you from running off to other departments when we have something important to finish today." Mommy tells Tisha in her mommy voice. I'm still pretty amused by the whole situation. I can't believe mommy spanked Tisha.

"Yes Ms Zalda." Tisha says responds leaving to get her stuff.

Mommy puts me down and bends over to meet me at eye level. "You do not sneak away from me. Mommy got very worried when she didn't find you in Latisha's office or anywhere nearby." I look at my feet and mommy uses her finger to lift my chin up. "You're going to timeout for 5 minutes."

"But mommy!" I whine. Mommy lifts her eyebrow and I know not to challenge her. I stand in the corner. Tisha comes back sitting right next to mommy and does her work. I hear them mumbling, when I look back I see mommy rubbing Tisha's back with a smile on her face. Tisha looks a bit flushed, I wonder what mommy said to her. "Mommy?"

"Huh?" Mommy responds.

"5 minutes over now." I say figuring I've been standing here for way too long.

"I don't think so, it's only been 3 minutes ." I whine leaning on the wall.

"I thirsty mommy!"

"Less than two minutes left baby!"

"I want to...to...potty!" I say after thinking for a while. Mommy chuckles calling me over to her. I climb up her lap and mommy pushes my bum to help me up. "I sowwy mommy!" I say leaning on her chest, mommy rubs me comforting me.

"Apology accepted , no more sneaking away?" I nod quickly "Can I get a kiss?" Mommy asks.

"No! Icky cooties!" Mommy laughs showering me with kisses and I melt into a pool of giggles.

"Do you wanna watch something while Mommy and Tisha work?" That sounds good to me.

"Yes p'ease!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

468K 5.3K 16
what happens when a small 19 year old girl, Ellie, hears a nice Apartment with 3, 24 year old men, all being triplets. with Ellie's bubbly and cute p...
1.2M 29.5K 92
The year is 4002. After the Great War between Humans and the Giant Aliens in the year 3022, humans were almost extinct. As punishment for the Humans...
38K 1K 14
𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙡𝙡 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣, 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙪𝙨 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 19 year old Genevieve has been struggling with things no one sh...
52.6K 848 26
The year is 2996 the world went through some major changes, and vampires are now a thing. Humans aren't enslaved well maybe just a little, at the age...