A new Dawn - Mafia life

Por aspaceintime01

With the Taylor mafia, now under new management, can the organisation withstand the ever changing underworld... Más

1. 4 weeks later
2. Trouble in the game
3. A Welcome Home
4. Goading
6. A hang up
7. Hostile
8. Anger and sadness
9. Simmering
10. Unexpected
11. Lost everything
12. Shots fired
13. Sons
14. Closing ranks
15. Vulnerable
16. New faces
17. Trying
18. Staking claim
19. Business
20. Boycott
21. Birthday girl
22. To talk
23. Foundations
24. Seductresses
25. Stand up
26. Wishes
27. Kiss and tell pt1
28. Deadly
29. Kiss and Tell pt2
30. Searching
31. Shocks
32. In business
33. Josh and Keegan
34. Hardest things
35. Intense feeling
36. Comfort
37. Decisions
38. A shock
39. To talk
40. A realisation
For those
Over
41. Dangerous man
42. Tough pill to swallow
43. Break us
44. Bad to worse
45. Trouble
46. Wrong move
47. Disappearance
48. Work it out
49. Ease up
50. GONE!
Book 2

5. Secrets

393 65 56
Por aspaceintime01

Arlen met Josh outside of Dakota's apartment. Josh got out of the car and made his way to his twin. "What the hell is going on?"

"Dakota said that her stepbrother had turned up. He was demanding money, and he trashed the place. She's back at my place, crying, I told her she needed to stay with Kat until we handled it.." Josh told him.

"motherfucker!... she told me about him... He's been in jail for years on some shit...she knew that he was due to get out at some point, and she was always worried that he might turn up" Arlen said.

"Who the fuck is he did she ever say anything about him?"

"No, not much, but if he is in there now, the motherfucker is about to get a rude awakening" Arlen said.

Arlen had a key to her apartment, he and his brother crept in quietly.
The place was in darkness, but they could clearly see that someone had literally tore the place apart. The drawers were open. Everything was thrown on the floor. The furniture was upside down.
" Bro, isn't it about time that she moved in with you full-time especially if this is going to be happening now he's out.."

Arlen sighed. "she is still on the fence about that, she wanted us to take it really slowly after my crazy fucking episode with her... But if I speak to her again, maybe I can get her to change her mind.. this motherfucker, seems crazy and I don't want her here alone"

They continued to look around the place. Arlen knew where she kept her spare cash and her banking information. "It's all fucking gone, I swear to God when I see this motherfucker face-to-face, I'm killing his ass."

They tidied the place up as best they could, they were going to miss the party, but it was getting quite late now anyway. And he knew that Dakota needed him and that they would have to talk about this stepbrother of hers.

————-

Chloe woke up and tried to roll to the side remembering she was cuffed to the headboard.
"Are you gonna let me up.. please?."

"No..

Chloe bit her lip. "Then what are you gonna do?." She asked.

Keegan leaned over her, cupping, her breast in his hand. He sucked and flicked his tongue over her nipple, making her gasp. " I want to hear you beg me." he said, looking into her eyes as his hand roamed her midriff, she felt his fingers roughly, move across her body, down her navel, between her legs, massaging her spot. Her legs were spread wide and her ankles were cuffed to the other end of the bed. She was at his mercy.
It felt amazing. She knew that she had to take whatever he was about to give her. Keegan always got what he wanted, and she fully knew that.

"I need to go soon..." he said to her in a very deep, sexy tone "and you need to stop texting me... i'll see you when I can, you know that... but If you are a bad girl, you know, I'll make you regret it" he said to her with a sexy smile, pinching her nipple between his finger and thumb.
He leaned over and kissed her lips. It was passionate, just like it was that night at the house there was no pulling back, his tongue forcing itself inside of her mouth and her having no option, but to respond and let him in.

"I can't believe you're gonna leave me half done" she said to him as he uncuffed her.

He got up standing there, looking at her, his bare, muscle bound chest, defined and sexy.

Now her hands were free. She slipped her own hand between her legs, looking at him, standing there, their eyes never left each other." do you wanna cum for me before I go?"

" yes daddy..." she moaned, her eyes fixed on him as her finger worked her spot, she wished that he was touching her instead of just looking at her she wanted to feel him.

"Cum now!" he told her in an abrupt tone as he could see she was coming to the edge. She gasped and moaned, arching her back, writhing on the bed as an explosive orgasm hit. He smiled at her as her orgasm subsided. "Good girl, I'll see you soon." he told her and dressed before he left.

————-

".... uncle Nash is really funny." Mia said to Isaiah after the party had finished, and they were talking to each other in her room.

"I want to work with them, but I don't know how to ask... You know that I'm good at this shit, just because I don't shout about it doesn't mean I can't handle a motherfucker or 3 when I need to"

"just ask,!....ask them to give you one shot, to maybe take you on one drop-off and see what you're made of...If you don't make the cut, then it's no hardship... but you know that you are going to make the cut....I have seen you in action bro, they're gonna want you on their team" she smiled.

"I studied our pops... Jensen Taylor, a.k.a. Dollar... do you even know how big an influence he was on the whole of the underworld?.."

"I have no idea, but I know you are full of stats and information, and you are busting at the seams to tell me." She laughed.

" he was mega, I don't think there is anyone around like him with his presents and his structure.... apart from Dad.." he told her.

"so tell me Mr Stat-man, what are his stats?.."

"Over 500 bodies behind him, over 24 billion dollars worth of goods has been dealt with by him, both supplied and distributed... and the Taylor mafia is the biggest supplier worldwide, not just in the states.." he said proud of his knowledge.

Mia laughed. "You can be such a geek sometimes...

He shook his head. "I wanted to meet him, but I didn't get the chance... I am pretty pissed off about that... the man is a legend, and just to think I'm blood related to him"

"what are dads stats?"

"Well, he's obviously not got as many bodies behind him as pops did... But he's pretty close and he's pretty lethal with it...so his method of killing someone is generally to use his hands and not a weapon whereas it was the other way round with pops...

Mia lay down under the covers. "You really know how to send a girl to sleep..." she said, as Isaiah continued to reel off what she thought was  useless information, but it obviously kept him happy. " and you wonder why you can't keep a girlfriend for more than a couple of weeks.. bro, go to sleep" she told him.

————

Charisma was sat in bed when Keegan returned. It was around 3 am she couldn't sleep, knowing he was in his feelings, and he wasn't at home. He hadn't answered her text. She didn't know where he was, or what he was doing. She felt relieved when he opened the bedroom door and walked in.
"where did you go?" She asked him quietly.

"what does it matter... whatever I tell you is going to be bullshit to you anyway" he said, taking off his shirt.

"Coming home, walking into the house, just brought back memories...

"but you don't trust me, it doesn't matter what I say, or what I do you're never gonna believe me" he said in a very dismissive tone.

"I don't want to fight or argue with you, but honestly... Can you blame me... We have been down this road so many times, and I really want to trust in you when you say that you will never do it again, but there are only so many times Before those words start to mean nothing ...because you do it again..."

"then, I really don't know what to do to prove it to you..." he said to her.

" I guess time is a big healer, and also having my man want me is also a big bonus point... We were not intimate in the three weeks that we were away... So can you come to bed with me now it doesn't need to be rough, and I am pretty resilient... But I need you and I need you to show me that you need me.."

Keegan took a deep breath and sighed heavily. "I need to shower" he said to her, in a grumpy way and walked into the ensuite, locking the door.

Charisma could hear in his voice how defeated he sounded, but she couldn't help the way that she felt either....

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

3.6K 311 41
One year later and Keegan is just about to be released from his prison sentence. Charisma is in a much better place after doing some self healing and...
22.6K 3.7K 58
The person behind the hit on Keegan's place is revealed. Will Charlotte survive the shooting? With all the major players out of the game, for one rea...
1.7M 69.9K 83
While falling in love with a drug kingpin, Tikera must prove she can survive in his dangerous world - and convince him their relationship is worth fi...
829K 49.7K 43
Spinoff Novel of FINDING AZURE. (Spoilers inside) Armani Lovell is what you call a 'hand full'. After moving to Philly from Jersey to live with her...