A new Dawn - Mafia life

By aspaceintime01

With the Taylor mafia, now under new management, can the organisation withstand the ever changing underworld... More

2. Trouble in the game
3. A Welcome Home
4. Goading
5. Secrets
6. A hang up
7. Hostile
8. Anger and sadness
9. Simmering
10. Unexpected
11. Lost everything
12. Shots fired
13. Sons
14. Closing ranks
15. Vulnerable
16. New faces
17. Trying
18. Staking claim
19. Business
20. Boycott
21. Birthday girl
22. To talk
23. Foundations
24. Seductresses
25. Stand up
26. Wishes
27. Kiss and tell pt1
28. Deadly
29. Kiss and Tell pt2
30. Searching
31. Shocks
32. In business
33. Josh and Keegan
34. Hardest things
35. Intense feeling
36. Comfort
37. Decisions
38. A shock
39. To talk
40. A realisation
For those
Over
41. Dangerous man
42. Tough pill to swallow
43. Break us
44. Bad to worse
45. Trouble
46. Wrong move
47. Disappearance
48. Work it out
49. Ease up
50. GONE!
Book 2

1. 4 weeks later

947 62 17
By aspaceintime01

"... do we have to go home today?." Lena said with a pout as she sipped her pink gin.

"I'm a busy man... and you two ladies have had more than enough of my time now." Keegan said with a smirk. " There is only so much one man can do to keep two very beautiful women happy"

"It's been amazing though... this was definitely needed." Charisma said, as she watched Keegan looking hot aboard their yacht. She bit her lip, her man still did it for her for sure.

"And You have loved every second of looking after us" Lena said to Keegan. "But I really do need to thank you for this.. because I really needed it.." she added. "This has helped me to get back on a level and refocused my mind.."

"Any time... Anything to restore peace and order between you, C and the family..." he said. "But, I will be spending some time in LA in the coming weeks... and I need you to watch over C for me Lena... the baby is due in a few weeks...and I don't want anything to go wrong..."

"Of course I'm gonna be there..." Lena said. "And it will give me a focus." She said.

"Excuse me, I am here... I also do know how to look after myself whilst pregnant, this isn't my first rodeo Keegan." Charisma, said, looking over the top of her shades.

Keegan had decided to take both Lena and Charisma away from all the carry on back in Canada. He felt like for the sisters to reconnect and to help relax and grieve, Lena and himself needed to be away from the game for a while. Charisma also needed the peace, so it was a no brainer that they travelled in Keegan and Charisma's 50ft yacht and lived aboard it for 3 and a bit weeks on the sea close to the islands, where they could hop off, grab food and drink, have a good time and jump back aboard.

Lena went down to the kitchen to get a top up of her drink. Keegan took the opportunity to rub down his girl with oil again. "I see you once again, paying special attention to my breasts.."

"We don't want you getting too much sun and damaging them... cos they're mine." He said and winked at her.

"They're covered though?." She laughed as he took her breasts out of her bikini top and massaged them, tickling her as he did.

"Will you two stop it.. you're making me blush." Lena said as she returned with her drink.

Charisma jumped up and adjusted herself. "You are a bad boy Keegan." She laughed as did he and headed in herself to get a juice.

Lena sat next to Keegan on the front of the yacht. "He thought the world of you, you know... I knew that more than anyone... your dad didn't know how to put his deepest feelings into words...

"It always felt like he was taking shit out on me.."

"Yeah he was, but he knew you could take it.. and that was his way of saying that he trusted you and thought the world of you... stupid I know, but that was him.." she told him. "You and him are complex people... you were both treated badly and that made you hard men.. hard of heart, mind and soul... the difference with you is, it may take a while but you see the wrong in your actions... your dad never... you don't have an alter ego to blame shit on like he did.. you do it, you own it, you do whatever you have to do to move on from it... Jenson hid behind Dollar a lot.. I like you Keegan, I didn't in the beginning but I see the progress you've made to be a better man... just treat my sister better...because you will never find another who will love you the way she does.."

"I know... and I do love her... how could I not, look at her... she's mine for life... I'm not my father, cos he was willing to let you go... where as I could never let C  go... ever..."

"Do I hear my name in vein again.." Charisma said as she rejoined them.

"Get yo sexy ass here." Keegan said and pulled her into his lap.

————

".... Just put the flowers to the left.... I want the outside chairs in line with the marquee.. what is so difficult about that!..."

Venice laughed at Mia. "Damn girl, you crack that whip!."

" I just want everything to be perfect for when mom and dad get back.... mom is not allowed to get stressed about anything... And I've invited all of the family round so that we can all have a nice catch up with them and they can tell us all about their vacation.." Mia said with a smile.

"and it's gonna be great... How are you finding things?" Venice asked her.

"I actually love it here I had my reservations because of what I had been told in the past... But I decided to hold judgement until I had seen for myself..."

"And what about Isaiah... Because he is the quiet one, I notice he doesn't say very much at all.."

"Trust me, he may be quiet, but if anyone does anything to upset him, they would know about it... he's the silent assassin, while I am the smiling assassin" she said with a grin.

Lani walked across the lawn towards them. " I'm heading to the salon to get my hair done I wanted to know if you wanted to come with me V?."

"Nah.. I'm good, just sitting here, watching Mia be a boss bitch." She smirked.

"You know that sista!." Mia said and high-five Venice.

Mia had really found her place within the family quite quickly. She now felt as if she was at home and where she belonged. Isaiah was having a great time with his brothers, but the bond they had as twins, meant that they wouldn't ever be far apart from each other at any time.
Mia wanted to do something nice for Keegan and Charisma, so she had gone ahead, arranged a party, hired the caterers and the DJ. The weather was going to be amazing, and she wanted everyone to be happy and have fun.

———-

"... what do you mean they don't have time to talk to us?" Nash said to Marlon, annoyed.

"It seems to me like they don't really want to do business with the Taylor Mafia... They seem to think it's going downhill now that Dollar isn't at the helm." Marlon said to him.

Nash shook his head. "Then we need to put it out there. Nothing has fucking changed...

"Bro! Jensen was the face of the mafia, he was a force to be reckoned with... With him not around, we're falling down the ranks....

"Fuck!.."

"You need to remember, Jensen built the Taylor mafia off of the back of the Chavez Reynolds name, Lena was his wife... The rest of the Taylors have no fucking bearing on anybody, because our bloodline is not relevant enough by itself.."

Nash was becoming frustrated at the lack of movement and interest from associates who had dealt with them previously when Jensen was in charge. News was beginning to filter through that he was dead, and people weren't ready to listen to anyone else who was standing in his place. Nash may have been the brains behind the mafia and he did a lot of behind the scenes work. But nobody knew him or saw him as a mafia leader, and it was beginning to show throughout the organisation that they were losing their foot hold on certain suppliers and businesses.

"as soon as Keegan gets back, we need to push this mafia back in front of the right people...

"as far as I know, he was only coming to LA with us to make sure that loose end are tied up... He didn't want in with the Taylor mafia... he wanted to continue to do his business here, but use us as a source of supply..." Marlon said.

" This is going to need all hands to the pump to get us back out there and noticed again, and that includes Keegan." Nash said, in no uncertain terms....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 311 41
One year later and Keegan is just about to be released from his prison sentence. Charisma is in a much better place after doing some self healing and...
4.5K 315 50
Nijada and Keegan are very much the couple of the moment. Showing off their daughter at social gatherings of her father's stakeholders and wealthy as...
24.5K 3.5K 53
A year has passed since Charisma went ghost. Keegan has moved on and so has Nash. No one has heard a thing from Charisma at all. A new threat comes...
22.6K 3.7K 58
The person behind the hit on Keegan's place is revealed. Will Charlotte survive the shooting? With all the major players out of the game, for one rea...