Red

By _slimeb

A nanny by day and an undercover cop by night, when Red Ruiz witness the murder of her fiancΓ© by a group of c... More

PREFACE
CHAPTER 1.
CHAPTER 2.
CHAPTER 3.
CHAPTER 4.
CHAPTER 5.
CHAPTER 6.
CHAPTER 7.
CHAPTER 8.
CHAPTER 9.
CHAPTER 10.
CHAPTER 11.
CHAPTER 12.
CHAPTER 13.
CHAPTER 14.
CHAPTER 15.
CHAPTER 16.
CHAPTER 17.
CHAPTER 18.
CHAPTER 19.
CHAPTER 20.
CHAPTER 21.
CHAPTER 22.
CHAPTER 23.
CHAPTER 24.
CHAPTER 25.
CHAPTER 26.
CHAPTER 27.
CHAPTER 28.
CHAPTER 29.
CHAPTER 30.
CHAPTER 31.
CHAPTER 32.
CHAPTER 33.
CHAPTER 34.
CHAPTER 35.
CHAPTER 36.
CHAPTER 37.
CHAPTER 38.
CHAPTER 39.
CHAPTER 40.
CHAPTER 41.
CHAPTER 42.
CHAPTER 43.
CHAPTER 44.
CHAPTER 45.
CHAPTER 46.
CHAPTER 47.
CHAPTER 48.
CHAPTER 49.
CHAPTER 50.
CHAPTER 51.
CHAPTER 52.
CHAPTER 53.
CHAPTER 54.
CHAPTER 56.
CHAPTER 57.
CHAPTER 58.
CHAPTER 59.
CHAPTER 60.
CHAPTER 61.
CHAPTER 62.
CHAPTER 63.
CHAPTER 64.
CHAPTER 65.
CHAPTER 66.
CHAPTER 67.
CHAPTER 68.

CHAPTER 55.

665 27 1
By _slimeb

55. Lorenzo

unedited...

"I wasn't expecting this meet up so soon."

Complete absence of sound echoes the area as I kept my mouth shut.

"I was waiting until I drained your bank account, which would leave your organization crumbling from a financial liquidation and what a joy that would be..."

He chuckled darkly as he kept his back towards me. "Seeing you and your men swimming as your debts overflows you in tall waves....All thanks to Aurora?"

He paused and smirked cockily over his shoulders as he notice how sharp I had become, my jaw clenching as I apply force to my teeth in anger.

"Oh, pardon me. My bad. How could I forget, seems as if I'm struggling with a selective memory. Like I said, all thanks to that large backside Red Ruiz.."

He licked his lips as he said her name with a tone I didn't appreciate, the tongue ring on the tip glistening as his light blue eyes conformed to that of lust.

Pale skin overtook his wide muscular frame, he was an inch shorter than me as I craned my neck to stare him down.

Artem ran his fingers through his hair which from the roots had black strands but then let out to the ends with a mid-night blue color. The top of his hair was longer than the sides as well as the back as it was cut into a low fade.

An X tatted mark was on his neck as the coded words to his family name ran among his jawline. In the words:

SOD, 1978

Silence over dishonor. This was the tatted marking Red spoke about when she mapped it out the night they killed River.

They obviously didn't live up to the code and I was here to prove that fact to the fucker.

I drew blood from within my palms as I dug my fingers into a fist. My mind blocking and conditioning from his expression in complete anger from his attraction towards my woman.

"Because then I wouldn't have gotten a hefty amount which summed up to $50, million dollars from your off shore bank account...."

He turn his body around and leaned his back on the steel railings that over look the busy club as well as the strippers.

"Like always you're just a soft soap to me Lorenzo. You think I don't know who killed my brother?" He smirked.

"There's a mole among your organization my dearest enemy and just for the sake of money, he'd do anything I command."

I concealed the very anger that I felt, my gaze cold as I stood across from him. Fire was behind me as well as Artem's men of eight who stood around the area as they watch in silence.

"Does this mean that I should thank you for keeping me on guard." I folded my arms across my chest as from the corner of my eyes I map out each of his men tight body stance.

Artem frowned then chuckled in humor as if I gave him a joke. "Yes you should thank me for telling you that your men aren't what they seemed. I am doing you a favor."

"The only favor that you can do for me fucker, is the day I finally stop you from breathing." I calmly stated to the grinning bastard, a complete opposite to what I truly felt inside as my very mind outlines ways in which I could send this mother fucker to the deepest core of hell.

"Lorenzo watch out!" Fire yelled and I instantly felt the presence of a body behind me.

On pure reflexes, I shift my head to the side immediately as the bullet, grazed the top of my ear and flew pass me towards the air of the club.

I quickly pulled out two guns from my waist, pivot my waist around and bend my hand towards my face.

Using my elbow, I snap it harshly into the face of the fucker who shot at me.

His head flew to the side, instant blood flew from his lips and without much thought, I wrap a hand around his neck and spin us around towards Artem.

Fire's back resting on mine as we both took in the remaining bastards in the room.

"Kill them what the fuck are you fuckers waiting for!" Artem screamed at his men.

My father always told me that I should never leave my back open towards my enemy. This would be an ultimate weakness for me.

Anger raced through my attentive system as I watched the scared bastard holding unto the railing ready to jump over the balcony in escape.

"See you soon, Lorenzo." He grinned.

Artem was scared of me and as I released the gun into the bastard in my hands, I kept my eyes on that fucker as he set him self to descend into a fall.

"Trust me Artem, it's best if you accept defeat right this fucking minute because I will kill you." I warned.

His eyes darkening in anger but he didn't do anything about what I said.

Two of his men came up on either side of me and I formed my hand into an X in front of me then use both corner of my eyes to watched as I pulled the trigger, the bullet sinking to their forehead.

"Lorenzo, I'll handle the remaining five just make sure that you don't allow that bitch to run away."

I allowed Fire's words to take full effect as I ran across the floor of the balcony, use both of my hands to push my upper body up as I swing over the railing with both legs.

The club was now in ruins, as customer's ran up and down in disarray, my eyes were already fixed on Artem who ran towards his security details at the door, panic set as he scanned the area.

I allowed my shoulder length hair to fall over my face, my eyes cold in utter vengeance as my blood ran cold.

Sweaty bodies ran across the room as gun shots rained down, the ceiling debris falling and I bend my body down as I escaped a falling board.

Dust particles glided the atmosphere with the still flickering lights, it was noisy but yet still I didn't loose focus on that fucker who was about to rushed out.

As both of my hands grip the gun handle before me, I didn't miss to grabbed the armed of a drunken woman and yank her towards my side.

Her body stiffen immediately by my side as she stared up at me , her fear and admiration keeping her on the line of either screaming or swooning as she gaze and I didn't pay her much mind.

One thing was strumming through my veins, propelling my blood in calmed rushes and that is killing Artem.

I was on high alert, my fingers clenching around the handle of the gun from the thought of having him bleeding out in his own pool of blood.

She was just my guide as I took my advances forward.

I bend my elbow up which position the gun to the side of my head as my footsteps masked with the continuous loud screams.

Ignoring their fear, I proceeded forward through the chaos of the bodies who were all running to find a way out of this shit.

Through the strands of the hair that covers my face, I smirked coldly as Artem took one last glance around the room, searching for me.

He clearly missed my upcoming dark masked frame because now I was just within a five steps reached so if I wanted to have him dead, it wouldn't have taken me much.

Artem wasn't leaving this building until I kill him and I'd do everything in my power to fuck him up for what he did to both River and my woman.

I pointed the gun towards the circuit box beside the door which held the electricity to this shit hole.

I thin my lips as the woman screamed which alerted the fuckers at the door.

She notice what further damage I'd do, which would have her stuck here and that includes her and the other thirty plus people who were here in this club.

Various gunshots were still rounding up on the balcony and I knew that Fire was doing his job so I flowed into mine.

Chuckling darkly as they began to grip the handle of the door to leave, I withhold that freedom, they didn't deserve it.

I pulled the trigger, three bullets sinking into the open box of the circuit thanks to Fire, which immediately shut off all exit and entrance doors of the club automatically.

Our bodies was now switched off in complete, pitched darkness. Sobs rocking out all around me and my eyes quickly adjust to the darkness, my gun still pointed on Artem and his men.

Let the games begin...

I thought as the woman sob by my side in a series of trembles.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 1.4K 53
Valerie Bree Cohen, following in her father's footsteps. taking on the challenge of being in her own business. not knowing her identity of the Cohen'...
82.9K 1.1K 56
Santina Alessiano is challenged with her innocence when she collides with a man much older than her. In a small world where darkness evolves, this li...
36.7K 2.9K 49
She was a harlot, whore, escort, lady of the night, adulterer, slut and many other things society shamed her with. Comes with the job...she guess. Th...
109K 4.1K 13
Second impressions are better. Β©This story belongs to me, radiantbrown, meaning this story is mine and legal action can be taken if you decide to cl...