Til 6AM (Markiplier x Reader)

By AH_LilMadFree

You're a 23 year old girl, who moved back into your hometown, in hopes of finding yourself again. You've felt... More

Ch. 1: The Move
Ch. 2: Think Fast!
-A/N-
Ch. 3: Is that Why?
Ch. 4: Sean's Vacation!
Ch. 5: Tomorrows Plan
Ch. 7: The Beach
Ch. 8: I Enjoy This.
Ch. 9: The Rumors
Ch. 10: The Holidays are Here...
Ch. 11: Cleaning the Disaster
Small/Quick -A/N
Ch. 12: Back to the Past
Ch. 13: Thanksgiving "Package"
Ch. 14: Daddy-Daughter Date
Ch. 15: Welcome Home, Markifart
Ch. 16: Jealous of Old Friends
Small A/N <3
Ch. 17: 6AM Is Too Early
Ch. 18: Finally, The Right One.
Ch. 19: Oh, How The Tables Have Turned.
Ch. 20: Another Exhausting Flight
Ch. 21: Bachelor & Bachelorette Party
A/N: Where have I been?
Ch. 22: The Hangover & "I Do's"
Ch. 23: "Brothers to the End"
A/N: My Hiatus/100k
Ch. 24: The Uncle Trio
You Still Around?/Small Teaser ;)

Ch. 6: Fright Walk

6.7K 215 432
By AH_LilMadFree

-Mark's PoV-

Sean and I woke up early to make (Y/N) breakfast. We both thought it would be nice for us to do for her since she's going to be showing us everything here in Santa Cruz. Well, technically it's for all of us but I guess it was just so she didn't have to cook like she said she was going to.

To make the breakfast we planned, we had to go to the store to get the ingredients. Luckily, I remembered where it was at from yesterday. We didn't want to take too long, just in case (Y/N) decided to wake up early.

Once we got back, Sean and I took the ingredients for breakfast out of the bags and began to prepare to cook.

I began to wash my hands before pulling out a frying pan for the scrambled eggs and a frying pan out for the bacon. Sean started cracking the eggs. I trust that he can crack them without getting some of the shell-

"Shit." Sean mutters before picking a couple pieces of what I'm assuming is the shell of an egg. I shook my head and placed one of the pans on the stove before opening the package to the bacon. I placed ten strips in the frying pan before turning the stove on low and placed the lid over it so we didn't get popped, and when I say we, I meant me.

I wipe my hands off on to a wet paper towel and debated on what I should make with the eggs and bacon. We bought various things to have in the morning, such as cold and hot cereal, eggs, toast, strudels and pop tarts...

"Which sounds better with eggs and bacon?" I ask in a soft tone, knowing (Y/N)'s door is cracked open. "Oatmeal, made on the stove, or hash browns and toast?"

Sean walks over to the stove and poured in the whisked eggs in a the other frying pan on the stove and turned it on. "Uhm, just do the oatmeal and some toast, even though you said hash browns and toast." He says as he grabs a rubber spatula to move the eggs around in the pan slowly.

I nod and grabbed the can of Quaker's oatmeal and grabbed a measuring cup, filled it to the top and sat it down to go and grab a pan and filled that with water before moving to the stove and place it on, turning the burner on. Once it got hot, I poured the oatmeal in and stirred.

What I love about making oatmeal like this is it takes only one minute to cook. I checked on the bacon, lifting the lid- "Ouch! Son of a..." He mutter under my breath, rubbing my arm as I flip the pieces of bacon over and then put the lid back on the pan. I hate that bacon pops when it cooks. At least it's almost done.

I stirred the oatmeal once more before taking it off of the stove just as Sean pulled down bowls and plates. He sets them on the counter and I quickly divide the oatmeal between us three and sat the pan in the sink with hot soapy water.

"Eggs are almost done!" Sean hums and opens the fridge. "Want milk?"

"Yes, please, thanks." I say, grabbing the glasses and placed them on the other side of the countertops by the bar stools before doing the same with the food. I walk over to the stove and turn the burner off for the bacon and let it settle for a minute before taking the lid off, hoping it cooled slightly and wouldn't pop.

I grabbed a glass bottle and poured the grease into it after placing the pieces of bacon on a paper towel to drain. I placed the frying pan in the sink, putting soapy water on it and leaving it.

Just as I placed the bacon on the plates, I heard a door shut. She's awake. I couldn't help the grin on my face as I held my hands behind my back, watching Sean serve the eggs on each plate before taking the now empty pan to the sink. I rock on my heel to my toes back and forth as I waited.

Soon (Y/N) came out in short shorts and a baggy t-shirt, her hair up in a ponytail. "Aw! Boys! You made breakfast! It smells delicious!" She smiles.

"Thank you, go take a seat and dig in. Do you want some milk?" I ask grabbing the carton and walked over to the counter. She nods and I pour her some and left the carton out nearby and grabbed a few napkins before sitting beside her, Sean quickly following and sitting on the other side of her.

"Boys," (Y/N) hummed. We both looked at her, I tilted my head with a soft hum. "Thank you, you didn't have to make breakfast. I was planning on making biscuits and white gravy or something like that." She hummed, giving us a small, tired smile.

I shook my head as Sean piped up, "It was fun! I usually cook for myself and Mark is a single, lonely little bitch-"

"Hey!" I chuckle.

"It's true!" Sean chuckles himself and so does (Y/N).

I roll my eyes and point with my fork to her food. "Sean got eggshell in that. So be careful." I warn, clearly playing around with Sean.

"I got it all out, you asshole!" Sean protests. "I may leave the eggshell for you to eat but not her! I'm not a dick!"

"But you have one." I smirk, making (Y/N) almost choke on her food from laughing.

-Time Skip-

"What should we ride first!?" Sean squeals as he stares up at all the rides.

"Anything you want buddy, this is your day!" (Y/N) grins brightly.

Sean looks like a child in a candy shop. Literately. There was huge roller coasters, small child rides, prize booths, food booths... I can go on for hours. This place was huge.

This was just the start of this place. We're still near the entrance! We haven't even made a dent in seeing everything.

"Can we go to that one!?" Sean asks, his eyes wide as he points to the ride. I walk up behind Sean and closed one eye to see what he was pointing at. "Please!?"

I chuckle and nod, patting his back. "Sure buddy, come on." We walk through the crowds of people before I spot spongebob and Patrick standing in the shade taking photos with little kids.

Yeah, I know they're not real, and I know it's just a kids show but I am dying to take a picture with them. I bounce on my feet and pointed. "Looook! Can we stop and take a picture!? Please!?" I beg, pulling my phone out of my back pocket.

(Y/N) saw what I saw and nodded, Sean chuckling and we all B-lined for them, waiting in line before a volunteer took my phone and I ran up between Patrick and Spongebob, giving a goofy smile. I then motioned for (Y/N) to join in, having her stand between me and Spongebob. Then Sean joined on the other side of (Y/N), leaving her in the middle of us both, smiling like goofs.

I thanked the volunteer as he gave me my phone back once we walked away from them. "Perfect! I'll send you both the photos later." I smile and stuck my phone back in my back pocket.

"Did you get the map when we walked in?" (Y/N) asked. I looked at her and shook my head. "Well, I know this place by heart but they might've changed stuff around since the last time I was here, so one of us needs to go get the map."

"I got it!" Sean said before he bolted towards the front entrance. I chuckle and shook my head.

"Okay, so we're going to that-" I point.

"That's the double shot, it sends you up in the air and drops you before sending you up in the air again and drops you for about another five times before it slows down and you can get off when it's back at the bottom." (Y/N) explains, that sounds fun!
(The Video Above, also that's not me and not my video.)

Before I could comment, Sean joins us again. "I got it! Okay, ready?" I nod and so does (Y/N).

We walk through the crowds of people, satisfyingly unnoticed and ignored as they were making their way to their destination as are we. We made it to our first ride and waited in line. In about ten minutes flat it was our turn to get on. I got on and the guy operating the ride buckled me up and Sean too. Once he moved, I saw (Y/N) waiting with other people, pulling her phone out. I took my glasses off and handed them to the guy, who handed them to (Y/N) when she reached out for them.

"(Y/N)!" I tell over the loud crowd. She looks at me and mouths 'what'. "Are you getting on?" I ask. She shook her head.

"I'm going to just record you two!" She says, holding her phone up.

"I payed for all three of us!" She waved at me and shook her head, and before I knew it we were sent up into the air, Sean screaming and laughing, as was I. It dropped us and I held my arms up, Sean following my lead.

After a few more times of that, the ride was over and I got off and made my way over to her. "Hey, why don't you want to get on?" I ask, running my hands through my messy hair before taking my glasses from her.

"Heights and I aren't friends." She says, looking at me.

Sean was about to get off before I waved at him and held up a finger, telling him to go ahead and go again, knowing he'd want to go again anyways.
I didn't know she didn't like heights. If I would've known I would've stayed beside her.

"So no roller coasters huh?" I smile, watching as Sean gets taken back up into the air, hearing his loud screams makes me chuckle.

"No, not really. I mean, I would go but I just need someone to push me, but something like this-" She points to the ride Sean is on. "I don't do stuff like this."

I nod, "Well, maybe we can get you on that roller coaster later. Maybe you'll be okay with heights knowing you're safe? Can you go on Ferris wheels?"

She nods, "Yes, I can. At first I'm uneasy and may or may not be scared that I'm going to die- and then after around the first time it goes around, I'm fine and I enjoy it." She smiles. I smile back and nod once more.

"Then we will go on that too." I hum.

-Time Skip-

I can't believe I actually got (Y/N) on the roller coaster. It took the whole line we waited in to convince her to go on as she kept trying to back out. She said she needed a push, so Sean and I pushed her. She got on, screamed the whole way and then when we got off, and she settled down and forced herself not to cry, she liked it.

We made small talk about the videos Sean and I pre-recorded and on a hold list for this kind of thing while we were away. And in the middle of a sentence, I stopped in my tracks as something caught my eye.

Fright Walk

"Is this a horror walk through?" I ask, looking down at the map that Sean got earlier, and sure enough if it wasn't obvious by the name- it was a horror walk through attraction. "We have to go through this!" I say, looking up at Sean, he was already in the line while (Y/N) stayed by my side.

"I'm going in first!" Sean jumped up and down slightly as people lined up behind him. "This is gonna be so fun!" He says as he pulls his phone out.

(Y/N) and I step in line, about three-four people behind Sean. "Behave yourself Sean!" I remind him playfully as (Y/N) giggles.

"Shut up Mark!"

I roll my eyes and stuck my hands in my back pockets as we waited. Sean went in and the line started to move. "You ready?" I ask (Y/N). She looked at me and nodded slightly.

I payed for our way in, despite her protests of paying her way in herself. She trailed behind me as the doorman opened the door for us and we went in. I waited for her to be beside me and then we headed off.

First thing that happened was air was blasted at the sides of our head, making me jump out of my skin and (Y/N) squeak slightly, moving closer to me. I chuckle as I hear Sean screaming up ahead of us. "Sean! Are you getting all this!?" I tell.

"Yes! Fucking Hell! I can't find my way out! I keep running into mirrors!" His voice was faint, but it was loud enough for me to hear him, and that's rare that he's not that loud, so he must be way ahead of us.

To our right a zombie popped up and a light shone on it, the loud growling and groaning from it didn't really scare me, but it scared (Y/N) cause she was closer to it.

"Oh Shit!" She cursed. I chuckle more before I jump out of my skin when something popped up in a window.

"You piece of shit." I mutter, holding my hand over my heart.

"Mark, I wanna go back, I don't want to be in here." (Y/N) whimpered loudly, before we made it to the mirror section. There was a creature in a cloak with red eyes, you can't tell where it's actually at because of the reflections and the strobe light wasn't making it any better. "Fuck! Where do we go?" She began to panic.

I look around and held my hands out, touching the mirrors along the way so I knew I wouldn't run into them, and took big steps so I would know if there was a wall in front of me.

I found a corner to turn off for us to continue forward. "This way!" I call out, only to go through another corridor of mirrors. I felt someone grab the back of my shirt, I jumped slightly and I glanced back and saw it was (Y/N). I gave a soft sigh and lead us through the seemingly long corridor of mirrors. "I think this is the way-" I mumbled, almost running into a wall. "Okay no that's not the way." I mutter and shook my head.

I felt around and found another corner. "Okay, this way, I see a arrow on the floor when the strobe goes off." I say. We enter the next room and its pitch black. Great.

I hear a sniffle and a whimper, I frown and glanced behind me, but couldn't see. I turned back around and felt the walls. "Are you okay (Y/N)?" I ask.

I hear her clear her throat and she gives a weak "Ahem... Yeah..." She mumbled.

"Are you crying?"

"No..." Her voice cracks slightly before she sniffles again and let's go of my shirt with one hand.

"I think we're almost out, hang on." I say before I felt a wall in front of us. Dead end. What the fuck? I then felt lower and there's an opening. "(Y/N), we have to crouch." I reach behind me to the has that was still gripping my shirt and gently grabbed it. "Here, you go first and then wait for me. Okay?"

There's that whimper again. She squeezes my hand. "Yeah.." She cleared her throat and I placed her hand where the roof of the tunnel is and gently placed my ham on her back to feel her enter crouch and enter the tunnel. I placed my hand on the roof of the tunnel and made my way in.

The tunnel felt like it was filled with cobwebs and it felt wet and damp.
A loud uproar of what sounds like a dinosaur went off and (Y/N) screamed out as something popped up in front of her. I still had my hand on her back so she knew I was behind her.

"It's okay, come on I think we're almost done." I try to reassure her and I actually start to hear her sniffle and whimper more. We finally get out of the tunnels and as soon as I stood up, arms wrapped around my waist.

"Mark take me out of here!" (Y/N) cried, not only were her arms wrapped around my waist, but she was gripping my shirt. "Please!"

I wrap my arms around her as my eyes adjust to the sudden red light. I looked at the floor and saw another arrow. "Okay, let's go. I got you." I guided her through the red room and there was another jump scare and she leaned into me more. I shush her softly and rubbed her back.

We made it to another room, but this one wasn't scary, it was beautiful. You're on a iron bridge and this purple-ish blue light is orbiting in a circle around the iron bridge. I stop in the middle of it, "(Y/N), look up." I whisper, she looks up and her eyes shine in the lighting, it was a dim light, but knowing that she was crying-her eyes were extra glossy and shiny. She's beautiful...

"Woah..." she mumbled, sniffling and loosing her grip on my shirt and waist. The uproar of the dinosaur was echoing in the room, and it wasn't that bad, and it didn't startle (Y/N).

I grab my phone from my back pocket and smiled down at her. "Lets take a picture before people come and push us out cause we're in the way." I say and she shook her head.

"I look awful, my makeup is probably ruined." She mumbled, moving a hand to wipe her eyes.

"Nonsense, smile for me." I him and held my phone out and wrapped my arm securely around her waist and held her to my side. She giggled slightly and smiled at the camera and I took it.

She wraps her other arm back around my waist and hugs onto me. "Thank you for calming me down." She mumbled, I smiled again and another photo before turning my phone off and sticking it in my pocket.

"You're welcome. Lets get out of here." I murmur and wrapped my arm back around her and looked up, taking in the beautiful colors before looking back down at her with a warm smile.

She nods and we continue onwards and found that the entrance was actually no more than a few feet away.

Once we were out, we spotted Sean staring down at his phone! leaning up against the wall of the horror attraction. He looked up at us, "Finally! Lets to! I'm hungry!" He smiled. I nodded and looked down at (Y/N).

She looked up at me and gave a soft smile before she swiped the map out of my pocket an pulled away. "Hey, that's mine!" I huff, letting my arm slip from her waist.

"Do you want food?"

"Yes."

"Then it's mine for now." She smirks as me and looks down at the paper in her hands. "There's a hotdog stand over that way, and there's a hamburger restaurant over that way." She points to two different directions. "I'm up for anything."

Sean looks at me. Does hamburgers sound good?" He asks me.

I nod, "Sounds delicious!" I agree, "Lead the way (Y/N)!" She smiles at me and lead the way, as she does that, I pull my phone out and tweeted the photo of all three of us with Spongebob and Patrick. I smile an out my phone away as we headed into the restaurant to eat.

Today has been a great day so far...

•••(READ PLEASE!)•••

Hello my lovely... well I haven't came up with a name for you guys...
Markimooer's? Markiplites? Mark's Heroes? What should I call you?

Anyways! This chapter was a little under 3,500 words, (without this little A/N)- wow. That's the most I've written for a chapter for any of my books I think.
This book is almost at 2K! I know I shouldn't really make a big deal out of this but I was feeling really discouraged for a while there and I'm feeling way better now that I know people are actually liking it.

For my other books I didn't give much thought into a plot, a storyline, nor even took much time to do research for 99% of what's in this story. I feel really proud for doing all this.
Anyways, enough jibber-jabber/type-y type-y shit and I'll let you get on with your day.

If you would, please let me know how this chapter was and if you like this book so far! It would really help my discouragement.

I love you all☺😚

Stay mad!

-LilFree💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

930K 27.8K 30
You've just started your own YouTube gaming channel. You were inspired by your idol, Markiplier. One day you watch one of his videos and he's given y...
240K 5.9K 24
What would you do if you met your favorite Youtuber? Scream? Twenty-one year-old Claire Golding did, but not in the way you’d expect. She was one of...
28.5K 830 20
Mark Fischbach. Most people know him as Markiplier, the Youtuber. However, twenty-four year old Emma Bracco knows him as her boyfriend. They’ve been...
206K 7K 31
Mark has been famous for a few years now he's a youtuber and calls himself markiplier. He cares for all his fans. He's been single his entire YouTube...