Secrets and Regrets - Season 2

By PLK_ARMY

This is the season two of Secrets and Regrets. How the life of three Kim brothers will change. This story con... More

Introduction and Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77

Chapter 11

1.9K 159 28
By PLK_ARMY

In Yoongi's home office room

Eunwoo and Jungkook both entered in Yoongi's home office room. Yoongi was sitting on his desk doing something on his laptop. He looked up and glanced at Eunwoo and Jungkook.

Jungkook went and put the black box on the desk in front of Yoongi. Then he stood beside Eunwoo with his hands at the back.

Eunwoo spoke, "Sir, this is the black box we required to get. File is in this box." Yoongi just hummed and picked up the black box and examined it. Then he spoke, "Its locked. We need to get it open with Jin hyung's help. Jungkook, go straight to the base after this reporting and give this to Jin hyung."

"Okay sir", said Jungkook. Eunwoo glanced at him and sighed. Just then Yoongi spoke, "So... report all the events happened there." Eunwoo start speaking, "We reached the location at 7 pm and then as planned we entered the building. Jungkook and two guards entered from the----- (he told him how they reached to the fifth floor)----- , then as soon as I opened the door, red gang's people started firing at us......"

Yoongi snapped his head at Eunwoo when he mentioned firing. He interrupted him and spoke strenly, "Jungkook... you continue it ahead." Jungkook gulped and took a deep breathe and spoke, "When the rivals started shooting at us, me and Eunwoo faced them and fired back. Then we, along with the guards, fought with the rivals. In all of this, I k-killed.... killed few people."

Jungkook glanced at Yoongi and tried to read his expressions but he was just listening with a emotionless face. Jungkook continued speaking, "Then somehow I reached towards the locker and got the black box. Then suddenly Chen Leo came there with his guards. He pointed his gun at me and I pointed my gun at him. We were about to shoot but then Eunwoo used a smoke bomb and we escaped from there with the black box."

Jungkook completed but skipping about himself getting stabbed and then stood silently looking down. His hands still at his back. Eunwoo was about to say something but just then they heard Yoongi saying in a deep scary voice, "Are you aware what you have done?" Jungkook gulped and said in a low voice still looking down, "I.. I know hyung.... s-sir... I messed up. I am ready to face the consequences."

Yoongi didn't said anything and got up from his chair and went towards Jungkook and slapped him hard on his left cheek. Jungkook stumbled to his right and the cut in his right thigh started paining like hell. He shut his eyes tightly and scrunched his face to bear the pain. Eunwoo spoke, "Sir there was ------", but got cut-off by Yoongi's yell.

"What was the purpose of this mission huh?", asked Yoongi in a loud voice glaring at Jungkook in extreme anger. "T-to get the consignment details silently", answered Jungkook in a low voice. "THEN WHAT THE HELL YOU DID THERE? CHEN LEO CAME THERE. HE IS THE RIGHT HAND OF THE GANG RED. YOU KNOW WHAT IT MEANS?", yelled Yoongi.

Jungkook just stood there silently with his head hung low. Eunwoo was feeling very bad for Jungkook. He spoke, "Sir there was no mistake of------". He was cut-off by Yoongi in between who yelled loudly, "SHUT UP! DON'T COVER FOR HIM. If I heard a one more word from your mouth now.... I swear it will not be good for Jungkook."

After listening to Yoongi, Eunwoo just looked down and fisted his hands tightly as he was not able to do anything for Jungkook now. Yoongi again shouted, now glaring at Jungkook, "You were not supposed to kill anyone and get the file quietly but now the right hand of gang red knows about this. THIS ASSIGNMENT IS A FAIL."

Jungkook gulped hardly still looking down but didn't said anything. Yoongi started scolding Jungkook in a loud voice, "You were asking me for a honest chance to prove yourself right? I gave you that chance and this is what you have done! First assignment and a big fail. You are not at all good for mafia's. How many times do I have to make you understand that you have to work according to me.... not on your own!! You are not a assassain working alone now that you will do anything and it will affect only you. It will affect the whole gang... you idiot. Can't you get this small thing in your head, huh?"

Jungkook was just listening to Yoongi keeping his head low. His eyes becoming a little teary. Just then Yoongi picked up the black box from the table and hit it hardly on Jungkook's right upper arm. Jungkook was wearing his leather jacket so the cut he got was not visible.

Jungkook clenched his arm tightly and hissed in pain as he got the hit on the cut. He clasped his lips tightly and tried not to make any sound and bear all the pain. Yoongi didn't know anything about Jungkook getting stabbed on his arm and thigh.

Yoongi then smashed the black box hardly on the floor and yelled, "What is the use of this file now? Even if we have the consignment details, we can't do anything now. They already knows we took the file and we will try to steal their weapons. WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO NOW, HUH? HOW YOU WILL FIX ALL THIS?"

Jungkook flinched hardly and gulped hard. He was seeing Yoongi this angry after a while. "H-hyung I-----", spoke Jungkook but got cut-off by Yoongi's yell, "Its sir..... how many times do I have to correct you? How many mistakes you will do? I am tired of you." Jungkook gulped again and spoke trying his best to not sttuter,"I a-am sorry s-sir. I assure you that I will g-get the entire c-consignment to you. Please give me a last chance."

"Get lost from my sight. No another chance for you", said Yoongi while gritting his teeth.

Jungkook shook his head multiple times and said, "Please don't do this... please give me a last chance. I swear I will not disappoint you this time." Yoongi slapped him again hardly and yelled, "Do you think you will get another chance in mafia, huh?"

The slap was hard and Jungkook fell on the floor to his right side resulting in paining his arm and thigh. Blood was oozing out from the cuts. He scrunched his face to bear the pain. Eunwoo just looked away. He was not able to see Jungkook in more pain.

"Get up and leave from here", said Yoongi while rubbing his head in frustation. He was not at all looking at Jungkook. He was very angry right now.

"Sir please let me do it. Please, I-----", spoke Jungkook still on the floor but got cut-off by Yoongi, "Just leave!!"

"No I am not going. I will not go from here unless you promise me to give a last chance", said Jungkook stubbornly now kneeling down in front of Yoongi. Yoongi was controlling his anger back-facing Jungkook. "Do anything you want. Beat me or punish me... I will bear everything but I want a last chance. You.. you will be proud of me hyung. I promise, I will------", said Jungkook but stopped when heard Yoongi saying, "Okay then.... Kim Jungkook, for all the mess you created, you were ready to face the consequences right?"

"Yes sir", said Jungkook. "Then you will stay away from all of the assignments & missions and will not involve any of it----". Jungkook's eyes widened after listening to Yoongi. He was about to say something but heard him saying, "---- and you will be working as a security guard only from now on."

After saying this, Yoongi started leaving from the office room but stopped in his tracks when heard Jungkook saying, "I am not accepting this. I want to work in mafias not some security guard company. You can't do this to me."

Yoongi spoke still back-facing Jungkook, "Its my final decision." Jungkook slowly stood up hissing in pain and spoke, "Why are you doing this to me? I just want a last chance." Yoongi turned around and faced Jungkook and said, "I don't want to hear anything Jungkook. Don't bring this topic again in front of me------".

Yoongi was about to say something more but his gaze went towards Jungkook's thigh and he saw blood oozing out from there. He quickly went towards Jungkook and crouched down and spoke worridly, "What is this? What happened to you? You got shot in your leg?"

"N-no hyu...s-sir ... I am f-fine", said Jungkook in a low voice. Yoongi glared at Jungkook and stood up straight still looking at his thigh and immediately pulled out his phone from his pocket and spoke, "Send our doctor to the Kim mansion immediately." His anger now flew away and he was now worried for Jungkook.

He then put his phone back in the pocket and asked Jungkook strenly, "Where are you hurt more and I don't want to listen this I am fine bullshit!"

Jungkook quietly removed his leather jacket he was wearing and showed his right arm to Yoongi that was also bleeding. Yoongi saw a big cut on his arm and asked, "Who stabbed you?" Jungkook spoke, "Someone from red gang."

Yoongi grabbed Jungkook's wrist and made him sit on the couch. "How this happened and why you didn't told me about this earlier, huh?", said Yoongi. Jungkook answered in a low voice, "When I was going to get the b-black box... that time someone stabbed me."

Yoongi sighed and mumbled, "Idiot!" Then he said, "Eunwoo get the first-aid box from my desk drawer and dress his wounds. Fast!"

"Yes sir", spoke Eunwoo and he immediately went towards Yoongi's desk to get the first-aid box.

Yoongi sat next to Jungkook and examined his arm & thigh and asked, "Is it paining much?" Jungkook shook his head and said, "I-i am f-fine sir." "Stop calling me sir", said Yoongi. Jungkook just nodded his head.

Just then Eunwoo brought the first-aid box and spoke, "Sir, here!" Yoongi got up from the couch and said, "Clean his wounds till the doctor came."

"Hyung I can wait for the doctor. Its fine", said Jungkook. "Just shut up, idiot", said Yoongi. Jungkook just looked down and mumbled, "You need not to call me that again and again."

Eunwoo sat beside Jungkook and took the cotton and antiseptic liquid and started cleaning his wound on his right arm. As soon as the cotton came in contact with his wound, Jungkook flinched and hissed in pain. "Sorry... I will be gentle now", said Eunwoo while carefully cleaning his wound ensuring not to hurt Jungkook more.

After few seconds, Yoongi asked him, "Eunwoo why didn't you took him to our hospital first?" Eunwoo answered, "I asked him to go to the hospital first but he----".

"What he?", asked Yoongi. "He was being stubborn saying that we should report you everything first and then, later he will go to the hospital alone", said Eunwoo. Yoongi glared at Jungkook and spoke strenly, "Have you vowed to never listen to anyone?" Jungkook just looked down and mumbled a small sorry.

"What should I do with your sorry, huh? Why are you this much childish? Don't you know it's not good to leave a wound like this? Why are you this much careless?", scolded Yoongi. Jungkook's eyes become teary and he spoke in a low voice, "I am s-sorry."

"Always saying sorry and repeating the mistakes..... I am tired of scolding you now. There is no effect of saying anything to you", said Yoongi in a loud voice. Jungkook looked down with teary eyes and pouted and mumbled, "How much more hyung is going to scold me now?"

They the doctor entered in the office room and bowed to Yoongi. "Jungkook got stabbed on his right arm and thigh", said Yoongi. "Okay sir", said the doctor and went towards Jungkook and sat beside him and started examining him. Eunwoo stood beside Yoongi.

After some time, doctor spoke, "He need stitches. Cuts are deep. And I will give him injections to prevent the infection from spreading." "Okay, do it", said Yoongi plainly. "We need to shift him to the room. I need him to lay down properly and I can't stitch his thigh in this jeans", said the doctor.

Yoongi hummed and spoke, "Kook, lets go to your room." "Okay hyung", said Jungkook and he got up slowly while hissing in pain.

Hey guys, this is the next episode. Tell me in the comments below how's this.

Please keep supporting me. Please like and comment guys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

357K 7.9K 31
"I am your husband now....and there are some rules you have follow..." Taehyung said... "O-Okay" Jungkook replied.. _________________________________...
9.3K 455 19
Hi guys 😊 It is a BTS brotherhood story... In this Taegikook is the main characters and others also there but side but also important key roles. The...
188K 9.4K 46
Jungkook is a careless and naughty boy who always gets into trouble, he has 2 friends jhope and jimin..they three are bullies, jk is not scared of an...