𝐷𝑒𝑠𝑖𝑟𝑒 | SeokJin Kim

By captain_botha

The four children of the two family that were close for eternity were even closer because of their magnetic b... More

Intro :)
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part I6
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 2I
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Discussion Time 🎉
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73

Part 52

14 4 14
By captain_botha

"she isn't returning?" MinYeong asked.

"no. I guess she's with a friend."

"do you think she has a friend here? She's here for the first time after years."

"yeah there's one girl from her university."

"oh.."

"Wait I'll just call her." Richard said pulling out his phone.

"Hey! JinHee." Jimin said peeking into her room after knocking twice.

But she wasn't there. 'maybe in the washroom. whatever.' he thought and turned around to leave just when he heard her phone ring.

He ignored it and again turned around to leave.

But even after he left the room the phone was still ringing over and over.

So getting annoyed he got up from the dining table and walked into her room.

He rolled his eyes seeing the caller ID and picked up the phone.

["where are you?"]

He didn't reply.

["Hello? Jimin where are you?"]

"Hello dad. I'm with a friend. Don't worry I'll come back soon with everything you asked."

["come back immediately sweetheart. Dad is waiting for you"]

"yeah, right." she said and pulled away the phone from her ear with an annoyed face. "are you dumb? If you just hold it like this forever then won't he get suspicious?" Jinhee said.

"let him be.. He won't be able to do anything after all."

"you shouldn't be sure."

"come out, eat breakfast." he said and left.

"you know how to cook?"

"not everything I just learned some from Yoongi and Jin hyung."

"oh.."

"how do you know that Kang Minyeong is a mafia?"

"I did background researches on him."

"woah. You even know that Kang Minyeong is a criminal but nothing about the man you you lived with all these years?"

"I do things only when I need to."

"eat up. I guess you're weird."

"does it hurt when you sit up now?"

"no."

"ok then this will be your last dose of this." the nurse said taking the syringe full of chemicals to her arm.

"when will I get discharged?" Ella asked.

"You're recovering well so maybe by tomorrow or the day after but you still need to be careful while walking and you'll have to stop bending downwards for a while."

She nodded and the nurse left.

The whole room went empty.

She looked out through the window behind her. The road was busy as always on that weekday.

"it's boring in here." she mumbled. "I thought I'd be going to you this time mom."

Two knocks on the door as she looked back saying, "come in."

It was Jin with a white poly bag in his hand.

He walked in with a small smile and asked, "are you feeling well?"

"yeah."

"I brought some fruits for everyone. Make sure to eat these." he said placing a small paper packet on the table beside the bed. "I'll go take a look at Namjoon." he said and turned around to leave.

Pressing the door handle down he was just about to step out when Ella called making him freeze on his spot.

"Kim Seokjin..."

He slowly turned around with a surprised face and met her gaze which was reflecting the pain and sorrows she had for him and Sookyung.

"I know I'm right... No need to pretend to be a mafia or Han Sojin here."

He stared at her with the same face for a while then whispered, "h-how?"

"a mother can always recognize their children.. Aunty said it to me."

He took a deep breath and closed his eyes trying to calm himself down.

"sit down or you're going to fall down.. Jin."

"so.. Mom knows who I am?" he asked with a straight face and his eyes were slight red for trying to hold in his tears.

"hmm.. She's the one who told me first that you're Kim Seokjin."

He didn't say anything and just kept on staring the floor.

"I know what happened to you.. And believe me, she doesn't fully believe that you're the one who killed uncle.. There's still time left... Go back to her. She's all broken and lonely."

"what about me?.. Do you think I felt happy leaving her?.. Do you think I didn't ever feel lonely?.. She at least had you... She could at least rely on you guys. She had some family members." he went silent again while taking deep breaths while she stared at him with widened eyes, observing his sudden outburst.

The frown never left his face. "yes I had my friends.. To be honest they were enough for me. After a while the lack of family vanished a lot. But the scar they left on me.. It's still here. I feel thankful that I was sent there to Busan so I was able to meet these wonderful friends but still! Still I didn't like it that she believed that fuckin' maid over me! She didn't try to know. She didn't try to see if Tae was really saying the truth.. It was written on his voice that he was forced to do those things.. I feel so upset that she didn't try.. She didn't try to look at my face, she didn't try.." his voice was breaking.

After a while she said in a low voice, "you don't know.. You don't know anything. You don't know how her condition was all these fourteen years. There wasn't any proof which said you were innocent. But still after some times she got her sense back and regretted it all. She wanted to say sorry but you already went away. She tried to search you for a long time but you were nowhere to be found.. In my opinion both of you were at fault. Her for not trying to know the truth at time and you for misunderstanding her and running away. "

"wrong.. I didn't run away. I was forced to go away to Busan."

"huh?"

He looked at his right and pointed at the left side of his neck. "see this faint mark?"

"what is it?"

"it's a scar given by my dad's murderer for me to remeber him every time I see this."

Her lips parted in shock. "you know who k-killed uncle?"

"not only me.. All of you know him." he said and looked straight into her eyes.

She slowly shook her head covering her lips with her palm. "Seriously?" she whispered.

He leaned back on the sofa's back rest staring at the ceiling and said, "he kinda ruined my life."

Ella sat on the bed, all frustrated holding her head between her hands.

"how came Tae didn't remember anything?"

"not only Tae... I myself didn't remember anything even about myself after that incident. It was also done by Kang MinYeong. I just suddenly started dreaming of these incidents or they just randomly popped up in my head."

"oh.. Right.. Then Tae was absolutely right."

"what?"

"he started seeing strange dreams for some days. He said someone was beating him continuously and a boy was asking her not to beat him while crying."

"that.. That was that maid."

"I think he also started remembering."

"yeah. I guess it has some expiration time or something."

"that is why.."

With that a long silence took place in the room.

"I'll just go.. I don't want to do anything at this moment." he said and got up from his place with a tired face.

"Yah.. Are you gonna wake up or not? Do you even know what are going on in the world? How will I be able to explain everything.. Aagh! Just get up soon bro. It feels empty without you." he said looking at Namjoon's sleeping figure lying down on the hospital bed, covered in a blanket.

The oxygen mask covered half of his face which wasn't a pleasing scene for him at all.

Lol wtf I just got to know it was Valentines day yesterday. 😭

I thought it was on 18th then realized it's Hobi's Birthday.

Anyways Hweppy Valentine Day in late I love you all UwU~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 236 19
You grew up in a world of luxury and privilege. Your family, the Primrose's, are known for their successful business ventures and their impeccable re...
3.9K 257 20
"you have two options! One let him go so we will help him to pursue his dreams and he will have great future and he will have our money! Option two k...
35K 1.2K 44
It all started with a Secret Guardian, who's a dangerous Mafia Leader too... When he thought, he's successful at launching his love story that he wai...
611K 24.5K 51
Meet Han Y/n, a seemingly ordinary teenager leading a content life with her mother. Everything appeared perfect until their lives took an unexpected...