Part 32

Added the characters' names in the intro part. Idk why I didn't do that earlier. -_-

"How many times I have to tell you that my leg is well, I can walk by myself." Y/N whined cause Ella and Taehyung weren't leaving her for even a moment.

They entered their house as Ms. Lee approached them and pushed Ella and Tae away from Y/N and started examining her with a sad pout. "oh my Y/N-ah you've become so skinny. You look so weak. Haven't you eaten properly these days? Yah where were you two huh? And you," she said pointing at Tae. "you were with her all the time. Didn't you feed her well? Or you were busy playing that CaveCraf again?" She paused her long scold for his answer.

"No aunty, I took care of her well. Yah why don't you tell her anything? Aunty I swear I didn't play Minecraft at all." Tae hurried to protected himself or else he knew he'd have to bear an ear pull from Ms. Lee.

"Yes aunty, he didn't play games these days. And I'm all good. I don't feel weak at all." Y/N said holding Ms. Lee's hand reassuring her that she's okay.

"yeah, yeah I can see." she said and took her with her inside and Ella and Tae followed.

They stopped in the living room as the maids greeted her and asked about her health while Tae and Ella were busy talking about business while tooking up at the ceiling.

"Noona, what am I going to do? I am swamped with works. How am I gonna finish the pending ones and the upcomings all together." Tae said whining and wiping off his tears which never came out.

"Same here TaeTae." Ella fake cried. "I have 6 meetings, a mountain of documents to sign and have to visit the account and idea sections." She also copied Tae wiping her fake tears.

"Yah! You two. Are you gonna stand there forever? Go to your rooms and freshen up then come down to eat." Ms. Lee scolded and they both nodded and ran upstairs.

Usually Ms. Lee would scold the three of them but today she was going soft with Y/N.

People wondered how Ms. Lee behaved like this with them being just a housekeeper.

But they never thought of looking into it properly and thought negatively about Ms. Lee saying "she's being arrogant", "she thinks she's their mother", "she behaves like she's someone special and important."

However, the thing wasn't like that at all for Ella, Taehyung and Y/N.
Ms. Lee watched them grow up, took care of them like a selfless mother, stood beside them on hard times, gave them good advices.

She was just like their mother. Yes Ella and Y/N missed their parents but Ms. Lee didn't let them suffer from thinking they don't have a parent. While about Taehyung, he thought of her as his own aunt and family as the Kim and Yoon Family were always like one due to friendship and business matters and Ms. Lee was always considered as a family member.

"what's the plan?" Jimin asked.

The members started coming back to their office as things got back to normal.

They were at the meeting room and as always Jin was standing in front of the bulletin board staring at the pieces of information written on the papers.

"Wait for Hobi then we'll start." Yoongi said to Jimin.

Just then Hobi entered. He walked towards his seat and sat down waiting for others to start.

"Jin Hyung?" NamJoon called.

Jin turned around nodding to himself then he looked up at them and cleared his throat. "So, three days from now, we'll start this one mission."

"what are we going to do basically?" Jungkook asked tilting his head.

"well, first we'll have to put a man behind Kang SuHee. If we get her then we'll be able to get Kang Minyeong too."

"But Samyeong said he'd only care about his money and not him so what if he does the same with SuHee?" Jimin asked.

"Hmm, Good point." Jin said nodding. "in thats case we'll take help from SuHee." Jin said while poking his inner cheek as a mysterious smile formed on his lips.

"what do you mean?" Hobi asked.

"Kang Minyeong promised Min YeoJun that he'll give him his daughter instead of something. But I wasn't able to find out what that thing is. Apparently YeoJun likes SuHee so I guess if we get SuHee then we'll get YeoJun too and YeoJun knows most of the secrets of Kang Minyeong." Jin explained while writing on the board and circling them.

The Other five nodded in understanding then NamJoon asked, "But hyung YeoJun is extremely loyal to Minyeong, do you think he'll open up?"

"It won't be easy at all. We'll have to blackmail him."

"with what?" Yoongi asked.

"I got to know there's something about his past. Something happened probably in his college or university years but no matter how much I try, I can't find information nor someone who might help." Jin sighed and waited for others to say something.

"so what to do now? We must be prepared before doing anything." Jungkook said.

"Let's try more. This time all of us will go to different places. Try to find out his classmates and teachers and go to Hanyang University and try to get information about him. Be careful about your identity and face." Jin finished and sat down on his chair.

"He was a student of Hanyang University?" Hobi said with a surprised expression.

"Yeah, I myself didn't believe that at first but yeah, he was a student of Hanyang University." Jin said shrugging his shoulders.

"hyung." Jimin who was silent for a while called.

"hm?" Jin responded while looking down at some papers.

"I know two people who know Min YeoJun amd might help us." Jimin said and everyone turned towards him.

I sewer I was going to post last night but my phone died. 🙂

Then I thought I'll do it after the dead bij gets charged but idk when I fell asleep 😅

Oh, if you have checked the intro then you maybe are confused about some things but I won't tell you what's with those. Ha ha ha😈