Part 73

The day passed like wind. Jin's first birthday after 15 years was celebrated simple yet specially.

A small party among the young ones, going to karaoke, car and bike races, and as always making fun of each other.

They decided to forget what was going on around them for the day, focusing on the positives only while staying careful as well.

He remembered the moment when his and Eunseo's cars were just beside each other but he still lost the bet.

"what's with you?" Jin asked Tae while driving.

Tae who was sitting with an offended face beside him rolled his eyes.

"I know, you're all fine now but can't you just wait a little more till the last checkup?"

Basically Taehyung was upset because they didn't let him join the race although he had recovered by then and only the declaration of his doctor was left.

"What.ever!"

Jin laughed and patted his shoulder. "Don't be mad at your hyung... Ok then, we're go on a bike race the day you officially break up with that wheelchair."

And what else was left for the offended little guy to turn into a jovial one?

"Waa! You're the best hyung." he said with a thumbs up making Jin shake his head at his silliness.

"will you please tell me now?" Jimin asked with a pleading voice as he and his sister finished their breakfasts.

"Is my job that important?" Jinhee asked.

"Are you seriously a lawyer?"

".... Yeah..."

"Aaaaaa! Whaaat! Theeee! Fucckkk!" Jimin shouted covering his face.

Jinhee rolled her eyes. "stop overreacting. Did you think I seriously was just a jobless bitch?"

"You said you were!"

"A freaking jobless 28?"

Staying silent for some seconds, he asked, "so you left your job there... How are you going to handle it here? Are just gonna start suddenly?"

"Is that what KCIA is paying me for?"

"... My life is just full of coincidences... How the heck did boss find out you're my sister?"

"She's the head for a reason bro..."

Jimin sighed. "Yeah.. Guess you're right.. Oh. By the way."

"Hm?"

"I never asked you why Richard Brown changed your name? And when he did why did he choose Jang Jimin?.. I mean Jang makes sense as it was mom's surname but why Jimin? That's my name. Why not just an English name? Didn't you ever ask why you had a Korean name while your father was British?"

She nodded. "Great that you mentioned. I was curious about it when you told me you're my brother. 'Why would he rename me with the name of my brother?' I knew I was adopted from Korea that's why I had a Korean name so it wasn't sus for me. But then when I got to know YOU'RE also Jimin... So it was hard for me to believe you are really my brother cause why would my parents name me and my bro with different surnames and same name!"

"Can you tell me the main thing?"

"Da- I mean Richard BrOwN's actual target was you. I guess you know that. But as he couldn't find you, he took me with him and to changed my surname into Jang so that none would suspect me as the lost 'Park Jinhee' and kept me connected with my family at the same time."