Mysterious Obsession|| KTH...

By kittyxbearfics

"ᴡᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛ ᴡᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ʙᴇꜱɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴇᴀ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ɪᴛ ᴇɴɢᴜʟꜰᴇᴅ ᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀᴘᴘɪɴᴇꜱꜱ" ~ʏ/ɴ~ "ɪ ᴡᴀꜱ... More

Intro/ Disclaimer
Ep 1. Fated Dream
Ep 2. An Ecstasy
Ep 3. A New Journey
Ep 4. The truth Untold
Ep 6. The Chat Group
Ep.7 Slayers
Ep.8 Masked Women!!
Ep 9. The Eye Contact
Ep10. Unknown feelings
Ep 11. I Confess To Yo
Ep 12. Regret
Ep13. Arrival of a demon
Ep 14. Mission Rebel
Ep 15. Destined Soulmates
Ep 16. We're Bulletproof
Ep 17. Blind Date
Ep 18. Performance Day
Ep 19. The Lost Ballet
Ep 20. Strings of heart
Ep 21. Hushed Affection
Ep 22. Love between W3
Ep 23. Whispers of Hate
Ep 24. Repay the sin
Ep 25. Her Saviour!!
Ep 26. Together through time
Ep 27. Hidden Rivals
Ep 28. Just trust me
Ep 29. His Angel-heart
Ep 30. Blinded hearts
Ep 31. Dilemma
Ep 32. Onset of disaster
-Author note-
Ep 33. Flashbacks
Ep 34. Truth Unveil
Ep 35. Tease
Ep 36. Zoned
Ep 37. Death
Ep 38. Deceived
Ep 39. Blue
Ep 40. Reunion
Ep 41. Mysterious Obsession
Ep 42. The Diary (SPECIAL EP)
Ep 43. Loathe of Love
Ep 44. The dummy
Ep 45. Rendezvous
Ep 46. Strong women
Ep 47. Reunion 2
Ep 48. Detective
Ep 49. The Trap
Ep 50. Tiny Little Birds
Ep 51. Twin flames
Ep 52. Melancholy
Ep 53. Puppet

Ep 5. A Monster's call

118 6 6
By kittyxbearfics

"Get on your knees young lady" he ordered in his straight dead voice that gives shivers to her whole weak body..Trembling out of fear, she cried while holding her baby bump...

Taehyung was sitting on his chair and he was enjoying the moment while he played with his revolver that was revolving around his index finger...a pair of big dog was on his both sides giving shivers to the girl...He look up when he heard a loud whimper of that girl who is now bleeding from down...the ground look like the sea of blood out of fear amd tension but he ignored it...he tilt his head before looking at the girl that is in her 20's and pregnant with 8 months child...his eyes are dark and silent than the night.

"P-Pease Sir leave me and my s-son" she beg while joining her hands in front of her head as fell on her knees since she couldn't bear the pain...taehyung ignored her and looked at his revolver again with whom he was playing around his fingers like it's some kind of toy for him.

"Aggghh" she scream as she felt her stomach burning and the premature child coming out...she ignore her pain and started rubbing her hands while begging for mercy...but the devil sitting before her is someone who have no mercy on Humans especially women's..."Have s-ome mercy-y P-please-e..my child will is c-coming out" her voice broke and she fell on the floor with half open lids...she started sweating and taehyung click his tongue in annoyence and stood up from his chair...he go near that girl who was laying in the pool of blood now...he looked at her from up and down with his siren blue eyes that pierced her soul as he speak.

"It's ok if he came out like this because you must give him alot of healthy food with my money..right?" he asked, raising his brows with a slight idiotic smirk...her breath tremble under his shadow and she shook her head...tears were streaming down her cheeks and she was contiuosly begging to free her from pain while her blood was spreading more on the ground.

"Aghhhh p-please" she again scream while holding her abdomen as she felt a kick in her stomach and it was getting more painful and unbearable for her.."please i bed you, have mercy on me..take me to the hospital please.. I'm begging you please...i didn't know my husband was feeding us your stolen money...he left me alone with my child...you please have mercy on us." taehyung looked at her situation as he stood up while nodding and turned around...

He closed his eyes as his breath was getting out of his control to the point that he turned back and give a hard kick on her stomach with his boots, making the girl scream out loud while she held her abdomen...she cried loudly and he look at her amusingly...as everybody standing there was witnessing the whole soul shaking view, they also prayed for her in their hearts.

"That doesn't even matters...what matters is that You beggars eat my fucking money which i earn with my blood and sweat..how could i let them rest in your stomach...you b!tch!! You also have to taste the same pain of lose like me.. how could you even think of begging for mercy from a
dev!l whose money is his everything....bullsh!ts " he growled while his eyes turned red due to his unstoppable anger...he looked at her and grit his teeth tightly as he again kicked on her stomach"D!e b!tch you just deserve to D!e" he said while again kicking her as she her hand fell on her side and she took her last breath with her unborn child...the second kick was so furious and hard that the girl died at the spot with her unborn child..

"You beggars better watch your acts before begging for mercy...little piece of sh!ts...girve her body to them..they must be hungry" he said, breathing heavily while nobody dared to stop him or control him because no one can do this...he threw away his revolver while jerking it on the ground and it hit the wall with the sound of cracking..then he walk away whereas the pair of his dogs started eating the dead body...

"Young master" one the man come near him trembling with a phone call as he take the phone from his hand which was on the speaker..."Come to my office i need to talk to you" she said slowly amd taehyung replied in his still furious voice "Yes mother... I'm coming i was just cleaning some trash from this earth" he give back the phone and relax his wrecked nerves after witnessing another pool of blood...he sighed and walk away while some bodyguards follow him behind.

Morning at y/n house:

It was 7am already and you were doing your breakfast on kitchen table..you drink the last sip of your orange juice and stood up to pick your bag...you woke up early today as it's your second day of college that you find some time to do yoga also...you went out of the door after taking your bicycle but stopped..you turned around and look behind at your bodyguards...

They were looking straight at some uncertain point but then you you speak, gaining there attention"You guys are so sweet..you always take care of me and my house...I'll treat you with dinner tonight" you smiled at them and they look at you..they both smile at you and said in a sync "Thank you Mam..Have a great day ahead"..you giggle and then turn around and ride off to your school.

The ParkJeon brothers enter inside the school as they were walking through the garden that come after main gate..Everyone was gasping while looking at their handsomeness and uniqueness like yesterday...the silent and lovable stares were making both of them proud on themselves...

Jungkook speak "Oh god I'm so already famous without having any quality" he said dramatically and jimin laughed while saying "Us bro us"..they both started laughing while they went inside the corridor.

Y/n enter the gate then park her beloved bicycle after cycling which is her favorite hobby, that's why her grandpa gift her a special bicycle...she get down and caresses it's saddle with love before going inside.

Jungkook looked at y/n entering the classroom and waved his hand as he became a little excited to see her....y/n went inside while smiling and waving back...she sat beside Jungkook and he greeted her with a warm smile

"Good morning y/n" you smiled and greet back "Good morning ....." you stopped in the middle and look at him, he understands as he speak "Jungkook...Jeon Jungkook"he smiled and you notice his bunny teeth "Ah..Good morning Jungkook" you smile nervously...you then peek towards his opposite side and frown "Where is our bench mate?he didn't come today?" You ask and he replied after looking at Jimin's empty seat.."oh he..he went to the bathroom" and you nod..

Jimin POV:

After using washroom i went to the class...it was a normal day for me like before when i used to go to school in Busan..i entered the classroom and looked up but the first thing i saw made my heartbeat fasten...that new girl was staring at me, in my eyes..i didn't flutter before from any stare but this was something attracting me..our eyes lost into each other but i didn't dare to break the eye contact.

i notice her brown orbs that was looking straight into my soul but I can't blame her for that because her eyes are so innocent..i reached my seat and she looked away..she couldn't make up to stare properly and she started looking here and there as if i made her nervous...just then Jungkook speak and i came out of my imagination.

"Hey y/n..Hyung is back you were asking about him right" i look at her after hearing this and i see she close her eyes like she's regretting something...i stare at her then point at me while saying to Jungkook "Me..Why she was asking about me?" I question and she look up with little wide eyes.."I just didn't found you here like yesterday that's why i just simply asked him about you.." she tells me slowly and i nod while understanding."oh ok"

Jungkook's word linger in my head and i remember her name "Y/n" i said in my head and glance at her.."Btw Good morning y/n" these words came out of my mouth while i smile unknowingly because i don't speak much but i felt the need to greet her..

She look up at me with her innocent eyes and bow her head in little..she smiled happily and reply "Good morning" i smiled to myself seeing how mannerable she is...she again looked at me with normal eyes and there was no nervousness showing on her face..she open her mouth"You know my name but I don't know yours..can i know your name?" She speak so brightly and softly that i couldn't stop myself from scoffing softly and i reply to her even when i don't like to talk. "Sure...I'm Park Jimin"

i smiled and she nod slowly "Nice to meet you Park jimin and Jeon Jungkook" we both chuckle since we found her words cute "Nice to meet you too Jung y/n" we said in a sync and the three of us started laughing together...i could feel the burning stares of other ladies upon us and I'm well aware that they are being jealous of y/n but who cares.

Y/n POV:

It was lunch time and I was sitting in the cafeteria with my two new friends that i made today...and because of them i decided to eat my lunch in school...we are laughing and talking together like we know each other from decades..the two of them are so kind while talking even if they are the heartthrobs of the school as they told me about it before."Hey y/n..look the girl with blonde hairs..she's glaring at you while blabbering something in her mouth" Jungkook speak while controlling his amused laugh and i look behind me while looking here and there so the girl won't feel that i was looking at her...

I look at the historic painting that was hanging on the wall and that girl was standing next to it with her friends...i made her look like i was talking about the painting then i turned around and looked at jungkook with wide eyes"Oo my god I'm afraid of her stares" he laughed and jimin chuckle "Girl we're famous here...you will have to bear these stares daily since you're a part of our group now" Jungkook speak and jimin smirk while eating his noodles with chopsticks and i felt my cheeks burn.

Y/n suddenly frown and lean forward while looking at both of them as she whisper "how you guys are so famous? Do you guys by any chance belong to a mafia family?" her eyes were so curious that Jungkook laughed hardly at her words.."I can't with this girl" he couldn't stop his laugh and jimin looked up at her, amazed...he leaned forward and her eyes turned to him...he stare deeply in her eyes who was sitting opposite to Jungkook and speak "How do you know that we belong to a mafia family?" He asked with a straight face and Jungkook's small laugh left his mouth..y/n look in his grey eyes then glance at jungkook, feeling strange she closed her mouth and lean back...she looked at jimin with done and pouty face who's still looking at her with amused yet dark eyes.

"You can't make me fool like this jimin." She said, crossing her arms against her chest... Jimin started laughing and lean back then Jungkook spoke while he munched on his dumpling "Yeah yeah we know you're a genius lady" you look at him and shook your head "yeah and you guys are fools to think you can make me fool too" you state and they both chuckle.

You guys started eating your food again and suddenly a memory of you and Grandpa run in your mind..you got lost in your thoughts while a small yet sad smile plastered on your lips...you were looking at a certain spot while some words slowly left your mouth "You know what my Grandpa also called me like that...he always says I'm his little genius...i miss him so much" you shook your head and started eating your food again...jimin look up after hearing your slow voice and find you lost in your own world...he felt the silence between your lips and eyes and felt pity on your lost smile..he called your name and say.

"I'm sorry for you loss y/n.. don't worry we both are here with you...you're not alone" he said and Jungkook also look at you with concern eyes not knowing the truth..you look at jimin instantly and find that they both were staring at you with concern...you raise your brow as you understand what they were thinking and almost yell " Yahh Shvt the fvck up jimin it's nothing like what you're thinking...he's alive and healthy.." you snapped at them "What..he's alive!! Sh!t I'm so sorry girl" jimin make shocked face then started laughing to cover up his embarrassment but there's Jungkook who took the chance to chuckle and lean closer to him.

"Chum you're extra genius than y/n..she was just sharing her memory with us and you take her grandpa to heaven..wow chum nobody can match with your brain level" he praise jimin while clapping and observing jimin's anger that he was fueling right now...jimin put his chopsticks down and glared at him madly..whereas you control yourself from laughing at others as you consider it as a bad habit...but the devil Infront of you is so hard to neglect..a small laugh skipped your mouth and you seal your lips instantly while looking around...jimin look at you and you know he's glaring at you two..

His narrow eyes rested back and he shrugged his shoulder "Not my fault,you should clearly tell me before." but you glare at him which make him stopped now.."Genius my foot" he whispered to the laughing Jungkook.

Jungkook POV:

It was our home time...We three came out together and decided to again sit with each other tomorrow...Y/n was walking with me and Jimin to the parking lot...we reached our car and she reached her bicycle..."Bye" we bid her a goodbye and jimin sat in the car...i didn't sit as i was waiting for y/n to leave first...she ride on her bicycle then went outside of the main gate...i sighed in relief and decided to sit in the car and i was about to turn around but then i noticed some pair of eyes under the black mask looking at her at a safe distance..i frown to myself "Who's that?"

I heard Jimin Hyung's voice" Jungkook hurry up and sit what are you waiting for?" I turned around but my eyes never leave that person..he was just staring at her nor he was moving from his place.."I'm coming Hyung" i open the door and sit in the car back seat but my mind was still thinking of that black masked person...he looked suspicious then the driver started the engine amd we left from there.

"Yes Mam...She left just now and she rides a white bicycle on which a brown basket is attached" the person talked on the phone and gave his information.

A/n

"In the crowd of countless folks i found your eyes mesmerizing my heartbeat" ~jimin to y/n

Don't forget to Comment & Vote ◠⁠‿⁠◕
And slay the world babygirl's

Love from Aish.❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 403 23
ഈ കഥ പറയാതെപോയ പ്രണയത്തിൻ്റെയും, നഷ്ട്ട പ്രണയത്തിൻ്റെയും, മനസ്സറിഞ്ഞു സ്നേഹിച്ചവരുടേയും കഥയാണ്...❤️ . . . . . It's all about love, care, life, affec...
29.3K 718 45
YOU CALL IT LOVE IT'S FUCKING TOXIC!!! IT'S NOT LOVE!!! WARNING⚠ LOVE TRIANGLE ( this story contains adult stuff like rãpe, mürdér, toxiçness only...
26.4K 991 26
Kidnapped and used for pleasure kTH ends up falling in love with his rapist and tormentor. . . Rescued after 6months and sent overseas he made a prom...
131K 6.5K 40
Rivals For Love: (A JJK and KTH fanfiction) A bizarre love triangle following a platitude mafia theme. Two extremely powerful and dreaded men deeply...