The Violet Witch | The Vampi...

By Your_Next_Door_Idiot

No one knows what happens when you die. It's a mystery that has always been. So when my time came, I accepted... More

A/N
Cast
Covers
Luna Blacksmith
Prologue ๏ฟผ
Summer before the beginning ๏ฟผ
Act 1 - The Beginning
1.1 The Beginning
1.2 Night of the Comet
1.3 Friday night bites
1.4 Family Ties
1.5 You're undead to me
1.6 Lost Girls
1.7 Haunted
Haunted, Part 2
1.8 162 Candles
1.9 History Repeating
1.10 Turning point
1.11 Bloodlines
1.12 unpleasantville
1.13 Children of the Damned
1.14 Making moves
1.15 A Few Good Men
1.16 Little Mischief
1.16 part 2: Answers
1.17 A day in
1.18 Uncle John
1.19 Miss Mystic Falls
1.20 Isobel
1.21 Founder's Day
Act 2 - Now the fun begins
2.1 The Return
2.2 Brave new world
2.3 Bad Moon Rising
2.3 Part 2: A long Overdue Reunion
2.4 Bringing forth someone lost
2.5 A date
2.6 Revealing the long hidden Truth
What happened while Luna and Damon were gone !!! Important !!!
2.7 Masquerade
2.8 Making New Allies
Quick important question
2.9 Discovery and Slater
2.10 The Full Truth
2.11 By the Light of the Full Moon
!!!Twin Flame Voting!!!
2.11 Part 2
2.12 Meeting the Best Friend
2.13 The Message
2.14 The Dinner Party
2.15 The Making of a new Hybrid
2.16 The Last Dance
2.16 Part 2
Soulmate List !!!Spoiler Warning!!!
2.17 Preparations
2.18 The Sacrafice
Act 3 - A new Story Unfolds
3.1 The First Werewolves Collected
3.2 Chicago
3.3 Mason and Hayley
3.4 Returning Home
3.5 Soulmates and Outfits
3.6 Soulmates and Ester

2.10 Part 2: The Sacrifice

2.2K 105 11
By Your_Next_Door_Idiot

A/N: This is part 2 of episode 10. The first part was Luna finally learning what she is after so long. And this one is back to the show.

...

After talking with Persephone and finally learning the truth, I was looking through a grimoire I had gotten a while back, I remembered it had a spell for magic siphoning. Hopefully, it will help with taking away Katherine's vampirism and make her human.

As I was looking through the grimoire I got a call from Caroline. She told me about Tyler's first full moon coming up and asked for help. I had told her to leave Tyler to me and to tell him that I would help him with everything. She thanked me ending the call.

I was packing my things and getting ready to go to Tyler when I got a call from Rose. She was staying at the Salvatore's for a bit until Trevor came back from his journey somewhere in North America. He was there getting something for me. It is so nice to have vampires do things for you.

Rose had told me that she was with Elena at Slater's place. Elena had wanted to talk with Slater in hopes of getting information that could help us. Unlike in the original timeline, Elena wasn't there to call Klaus. She had heard from Stefan about Slater, who heard from Damon. From there Elena had gotten Rose to take her there.

Apparently, Slater wasn't at home but in France. After he had gotten his daylight ring he had gone and planned a vacation alone across Europe. But when Elena and Rose got there, Rose saw Slater's girlfriend secretly send a message to someone connected to Klaus.

She had probably hoped that by giving Klaus the doppelgänger, he would turn her into a vampire.

I took my bag and teleported outside of Slater's apartment. I made my way inside seeing Elena with a glass of water.

"What are you doing here?" I questioned her. Elena who didn't know I was there, gasped, quickly turning around and facing me.

"What are you doing here?" She asked me confused as Rose came into the room.

"I called her." The vampire stated, making her presence known.

"Why?" Elena asked her confused.

"Because while you were too busy looking at the screens, I saw Alice send a message to one of Klaus' contacts."

"Why are you two even here?" I asked them annoyed.

"I heard about Slater and wanted to see if he could give me some information to help. All you have done so much to help me is just wanted to do something to help too." She explained. At least she didn't come here to sacrifice herself. "Wait, if one of Klaus' contacts is on their way, why aren't we running," Elena asked us confused, fear seeping into her.

"Because then they would just follow us," Rose explained to her. "That's why I called Luna. She could easily deal with them."

"Rose is right. They would just follow you if you were to run. Rose, bring me Alice. I need to make her forget everything. Elena, you came here in hopes of gaining some information. Go back to the computers and try and find something on siphoning spells. I need it to save you from the ritual. I'll wait here until those contacts come." I ordered them.

Elena and Rose nodded walking away. After a few moments, Rose walked back to me with Alice in her grip.

"Who are you." The stupid little human asked me. Why on earth would she think it was okay to contact someone to get to Klaus? If she knew anything about Klaus, she would know he would kill her. And if not him, his goons would.

"You don't get to talk." I glared at her, my eyes blazing their violet color, showing my annoyance with her. Her eyes widened in shock and fear.

As I walked up to her, Alice tried to step back but was held in place by Rose.

I looked into her eyes as my magic took control of her. Her eyes glazed over in a violet hue.

"You will not remember any of this. You will go home and never contact Slater again. You will break up with him, tell him it was not because of him but you." I waved her off. Still in her daze, Alice walked out of the apartment.

"Why did you add the last part?" Rose questioned me confused.

"You know as well as I do she was just using him in hopes of turning. Slater doesn't deserve that." I explained to her. Rose nodded in approval. Happy that her friend would no longer be around Alice.

While we were waiting for Klaus's contacts to come, I was texting Jeremy. I still needed to help Tyler with the wolf thing, and what better way to do that than to bring Jeremy? After Tyler's dad died he and Tyler became closer, bonding over their dead parent. So, since they are friends and I don't want Caroline and Tyler together like in the original timeline, I'm gonna bring Jeremy with me.

Jeremy had just told me that he would love to come and help when the front doors burst open. Three vampires walked in like they owned the place, I remember one of them being called Cody but the rest are just insignificant and will soon die anyway.

"Where's the doppelgänger?" The vampire in the front spoke. Just then Elena and Rose walked into the room.

"There is nothing for you here little vampire," I stated gaining their attention.

Suddenly the man in the back suddenly drops to the floor, dead as Elijah stands behind him with the vampire's heart in his hand. The other two vampires look back at Elijah in shock and fear having just seen their friend die. Elijah's vamp speeds towards them, looking from one to the other. Rose gasps and vamp-speed out of the apartment. Elijah looked over at Elena and me.

"Who are you?" Questioned the original as he gazed upon the two unknown vampires in front of him.

"Who are you?" One of the vampires asked scared.

"I'm Elijah." He stated.

"We were gonna bring her to you. For Klaus. She's the doppelgänger. I don't know how she exists, but she does. Klaus will want to see her."

"Does anyone else know that you're here?"

"No."

"Well, then, you have been incredibly helpful."

Elijah plunges his arms into the two vampires' chests. They grunt as Elijah rips their hearts out. The two vampires fall to the floor, dead, and Elijah lets their hearts drop from his hands.

Elena looked at the scene in shock and horror while Luna looked both bored and annoyed.

Elijah gazed upon us, just as you would think he would do something, he vamp-sped out.

"Who was that?" Elena questioned confused.

"That little human was Elijah. The original vampire." I explained to her.

"Klaus's brother!?" Elena asked shocked. She remembered from when I told everyone about the originals and Klaus that Elijah and he were brothers and that he was the one Luna talked to when Rose kidnapped her.

"Yes, now. Did you find what I needed?" I asked her wanting to get this over and done with. I still needed to deal with Tyler.

"Yes. I found three different ones. Rose helped me send them to her email. She said she would send them to you later on when she had your email."

"Good, I'll check with her later then. Now, we are going to return you home, I have something else to deal with."

After getting Elena back to the Gilbert residence I took Jeremy with me. I texted Tyler and told him I was on my way with Jeremy.

We had just gotten here, Jeremy and Tyler were sitting on the same couch while I was sitting on the opposite one.

"Your mind is filled with questions. Ask them." I told him simply as I looked on in amusement. I could hear all of his thoughts as clear as day.

"What?" Tyler asked me confused.

"Luna's a telepath. She can read minds." Jeremy explained to him amused seeing his confusion. Tyler's eyes widened at the information.

"Do you know what I am?" Tyler asked me after getting over his shock.

"I know more about you and what you are than anyone ever will," I started making him even more confused. "But we are not here for a history lesson, that is for another day. We are here to help you with the full moon."

"How?"

"First, what do you know about all of this?" I know since he hasn't been to the Lockwood cellar with Caroline then he might not know about what would happen to him during the full moon.

"Well, my uncle Mason gave me his journal and a video of what happened before he went back to Florida, I watched it a few days ago and I haven't been able to sleep ever since."

In this timeline, Mason did actually go back to Florida since he wasn't killed. But it seems that he gave Tyler the journal and video he originally found with Caroline before he left.

"You probably shouldn't have watched or read that book. Your uncle didn't really know anything and only made things worse for him. He tried weakening himself with wolfsbane and tying himself down in hopes of not hurting anyone else." I explained to him what I remembered from the show.

"Did it work?" Tyler asked me with a hopeful voice.

"Not really. Yes, it helped him not hurt others, but that was only because he was always too near civilization. To close to people. The wolfsbane on the other hand only made things worse. It didn't just weaken him but caused immense pain. Any contact with wolfsbane will feel like being in contact with acid. It's excruciating. And to drink it is even worse. The transformation lasted longer and made it more painful. Everything he could do wrong, he did."

"What can we do?" Jeremy asked me as he rubbed a soothing motion on Tyler's back. The werewolf had become visibly nervous and had started to freak out a little while I had explained his uncle's experience. Even though he already knew what his uncle went through thanks to the video and journal.

"Well, lucky for both of you, I know exactly what to do. Plus there is something else I can do for you. Something I did for your uncle before he left." I told him as I pulled out a small box from my bag.

"How can you help me?" Tyler asked me.

"As a witch, there are ways I can help you that no one else can. Before your uncle left I gave him two things. One was a book about werewolf history and general information that he for some reason lacks. The second one was a ring." I simply explained to him.

"A ring?" The werewolf ask me confused.

"It's spelled. It's crafted under the light of the full moon. Blessed by chaos itself." I explained to him with a smirk. I was just messing around when I made his and Mason's rings. I bought two rings containing black moonstones. One night when I saw the full moon in the sky I went outside to try it out. I was just messing around and didn't think it would work, but it did. The black moonstone in the rings turned into a dark purple color after the spell.

"Chaos?" Jeremy muttered confused.

"Werewolf transformations are one of the most chaotic things in the supernatural community. It's painful and destructive as it breaks every bone in your body. But it also rebuilds you into something else, that part is creation. That is why the transformation is practically pure chaos. And who better to help you than a chaos witch." I told them as I placed a small box on the table in front of them.

Tyler reached over to the small box, as he opened it Jeremy was looking over his shoulder so he could see too. As they both looked at the content they both turned to me with a look of confusion.

"Is this- is it the same ring you gave my uncle?" Tyler asked me confused.

"Yes. The ring allows you to control your shift and takes away the pain of turning." I explained to him softly.

They both stared at me in shock.

"I know this is an emotional moment for you, so I will leave you to it," I told them as I stood up from my seat. Before leaving I took out a book from my bag, another copy of the same one I gave Mason. "This book contains all you need to know. I suggest you spend this time with Jeremy. You would need your friend as much as possible." I explained to him as I made my way outside. As I left I took one last glance at them, seeing a faint blush on their faces when they realized how close they had gotten on the couch while we spoke.

'Young love. So adorable. I wonder how long it will take them to realize they have feelings for each other?' I thought to myself as I teleported home.

...

A/N: Hello everyone. Hope you have a nice weekend. I just spent almost two weeks sick. Not fun.

I checked and some want Elijah as Luna's twin flame and some want Klaus as her twin flame. I have thought about it and can see her fit with both of them. So for now I don't know which one it will be. So I'll just have to wait and see what I feel like.

I hope this chapter is good.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

644K 15.6K 61
Rory Forbes, Caroline Forbes' sister, never knew what she was walking into when she came back to Mystic Falls. She had no idea about everything that...
168K 4.3K 78
(rewriting) หœ"*ยฐโ€ข.หœ"*ยฐโ€ข๐’๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ. ๐’๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง๐ž-๐จ๐Ÿ-๐š-๐ค๐ข๐ง๐. ๐’๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ช๐ฎ๐ž. ...
46.8K 1.4K 22
โ‹†๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜€๏ธŽ ๏ฝกโ‹†๏ฝก ๏พŸโ˜พ ๏พŸ๏ฝกโ‹† Arkosios: Half Angel, half demon; hybrid Or A story about a set of twins that cause c...
114K 3.4K 46
๐‹๐ž๐จ๐ง๐จ๐ซ๐š ๐Œ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž, A girl turned weapon, obtaining an insatiable desire of knowledge. Desperate to hold the worlds secrets in the palm of...