𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐆𝐀 𝐒...

נכתב על ידי SadistWhore

Hideki Mitsuo is a thirty-one-year-old teacher who just so happens to be an omega who hasn't found his mate y... עוד

⠀⠀
⠀⠀
𝒹 𝒾 𝒶 𝓁 𝑜 𝑔 𝓊 𝑒
⠀⠀ ⠀⠀
⠀⠀
⠀⠀
⠀⠀
⠀⠀
⠀⠀
⠀⠀
⠀⠀
⠀⠀
𝗜𝗫
𝗫
𝗫𝗜
𝗫𝗜𝗜
𝗫𝗜𝗜𝗜
𝗫𝗜𝗩
𝗫𝗩
𝗫𝗩𝗜
𝗫𝗩𝗜𝗜
𝗫𝗩𝗜𝗜𝗜
𝗫𝗜𝗫
𝗫𝗫
𝗫𝗫𝗜
𝗫𝗫𝗜𝗜
𝗫𝗫𝗜𝗜𝗜
𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘦𝘴 <3
𝗫𝗫𝗜𝗩
𝗫𝗫𝗩
𝗫𝗫𝗩𝗜
𝗫𝗫𝗩𝗜𝗜
𝗫𝗫𝗩𝗜𝗜𝗜
𝗫𝗫𝗜𝗫
𝗫𝗫𝗫
𝗫𝗫𝗫𝗜
𝗫𝗫𝗫𝗜𝗜
𝗫𝗫𝗫𝗜𝗜𝗜
𝗫𝗫𝗫𝗜𝗩
𝗫𝗫𝗫𝗩
𝗫𝗫𝗫𝗩𝗜
𝗫𝗫𝗫𝗩𝗜𝗜
𝗫𝗫𝗫𝗩𝗜𝗜𝗜
𝗫𝗫𝗫𝗜𝗫
𝗫𝗟𝗜
𝗫𝗟𝗜𝗜
𝗫𝗟𝗜𝗜𝗜
𝗫𝗟𝗜𝗩
𝗫𝗟𝗩
𝗫𝗟𝗩𝗜
𝗫𝗟𝗩𝗜𝗜
𝗫𝗟𝗩𝗜𝗜𝗜
𝗫𝗟𝗜𝗫
𝗟
𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥
𝗟𝗜
𝗟𝗜𝗜
𝗟𝗜𝗜𝗜
𝗟𝗜𝗩
𝗟𝗩

𝗫𝗟

7.5K 393 191
נכתב על ידי SadistWhore

𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺

𝗛𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗸𝗶

Darkness. That was my existence. Hoarse breathing, aching limbs, and the scents of alphas surrounded me.

"What daddy wants, daddy gets," a disembodied voice said, and they intentionally made their voice deeper.

"Stop fucking around," another voice ordered.

A person slid the blindfold off and I was greeted with familiar faces. I was thrown into a laboratory, and I slowly looked around.

The laboratory was vacant. No supplies, no cages, no tubes. Nothing. Moon God bless my soul.

"Hideki?!" Marie's screeching voice caught my attention. "He's the Luna?!" She turned around, glaring at Elijah.

"Yeah," he mumbled, his eyes examining me from head to toe. "I can't kill him."

"Why not?" Alvaro chimed.

"I don't have to give you a reason," he snapped as he growled at the alpha.

"It's because he has feelings for Hideki," Mirror says, kicking his feet back and forth.

"No, I don't have feelings for him," Elijah denied and he released a soft sigh. "I'm waiting for my mate. I'm not clear about some things."

"Exactly!" Marie chirped while undoing my cuffs, humming a soft melody. "Sorry, Hidekay. I'm surprised you survived the lockdown."

"W-What's going on?" I looked to my right to see my students. Not one, but all of them.

Enoch was tied down with a gag forced into his mouth, his canines teething. His long legs spread out in front of him. He glared at the teachers.

Zade was tied down to a chair with a white blindfold over his eyes. I guess since he was deaf and didn't like talking nothing else was needed.

Shadow was leaning forward with a black blindfold tied around his head, his body leaning to the side as he panted. He was hyperventilating.

Elias was shaking his hips in his seat despite being tied to a metal chair, his bubblegum curls shaking to his movements.

His eyes sparked alive when he saw me watching him and he turned sideways to wave at me only forgetting that his arms were tied behind him.

He cheekily smiled at me then turned back straight, returning to humming a song.

"I like him," he pointed his foot to whom he was referring to. "He my man." Alvaro. "He my boo." Diesel. "He my type." Elijah. "He so cute." Mirror.

Eyes fell on him as he sang with perfect tuning, his cheeky smile bright. I missed my students.

"No one got a gag to put in the one that actually chirps his fucking mouth off?" Alvaro asked. He was annoyed and by the look of his expression, he didn't have the patience.

"I managed to convince Vellamo to let these delinquents out," Diesel explained, ignoring his question.

"Good. Good." Elijah ran his fingers through his hair, staring at me. "Hideki, I'm sorry again."

"I'm not a hoe, I'm not a slut, I like to fuck and I sure like to suck," Elias sang, tapping his foot to the rhythm that only he could hear.

I couldn't do anything but frown. "You were my friend and I don't believe I know you anymore."

A wave of hurt flashed in his eyes. He leaned against the counter with his arms crossed. "Our plan—you can't be there. You are the future Luna and in order for this to work, I couldn't let you take the throne."

"What? What is the meaning of this?" I growled, rising to my feet. "Why are my students here?! Why are you doing this? Is this because of your father?"

"Kiss me on the lips, choke me the floor," Elias hummed, rocking his head from side to side.

"So, no one hears what the fuck he's singing?" Alvaro asked yet no one answered. We were all too invested in another topic.

"Father?" Mirror chimed in."Mirror thought your father died when you were a pup?"

"He did," Elijah gritted out, his eyes boring into me. He didn't want them to know. Wow. They didn't know.

"Mama, they say I'm a terrorist, what?! I did nothing wrong, but I got on a blacklist!" Elias shouted, unshed tears brimming his eyes.

There was a silence between all of us. Everyone was looking at each other, brows sparked in curiosity.

An alarm started ringing, an alert decorating the lab in red. "What's that?" I looked at Elijah, fear deep in my heart.

"Go check it out," Elijah ordered the others and all of them jogged out of the lab except Marie who stood there with her hands on her cocked hips. "That includes you too."

Marie huffed with a roll of her eyes. She walked out of the lab, slapping her whip against her thigh to intimidate Enoch.

But as she left, I noticed his cheeks reddened and his eyes lit with excitement. My student was blushing at the fact she threatened him with a whip.

Turning around, I spot Elijah approaching me, his hands at his side. "What can I do to make it up to you, Hideki?"

"Freedom and I want to see my mate," I tell him. I knew it was slim to none for him to actually agree to this but my wolf yearned to be with them.

"I can't do that," he sighed. I've watched my ex die, I've been touched inappropriately, and I've been thrown into an academy for alphas only. I was sick and tired of this.

I wanted Keenan. I wanted Killian—my mates. Oh, they must think I'm gone for good. A part of me felt confident that they'd come search for me and destroy everything here.

Just once, I wanted someone to put me first but I always end up in the crossfire.

I needed to save myself.

"What?" He opened his arms. "You want me to get on my knees and apologize?"

I could hear Killian's deep voice in my ear telling me to grow a backbone and not forgive him for what he had done.

I could feel Keenan's wrathful tantrum due to my betrayal. Was this how he felt? No, I've felt this with Anrai.

But why did this hurt more?

I was able to get over Anrai's infidelity quicker than I liked to admit. I knew I loved him but perhaps since I found my mates, that pain that I harbored didn't even feel real.

I could practically feel Killian standing behind me with his hand on my shoulder, whispering to me that I need to make him pay for what he did.

"Yes. Get on your knees." I stood there, eyeing him with a wrathful glare. He paused as if he was shocked that I agreed to what he offered.

I'm so proud of you, little hellion.

My wolf yelped with the need to hear Reed's voice again. Moon God, bless us to get to Keenan and Ozzy.

Elijah pursed his lips, his eyes softened and then he slowly began to kneel, bowing his head a fraction at me and my eyes slightly widened. "I'm sorry."

Okay. I didn't expect him to actually do it.

His tone sincere and the pride he set aside, I could tell he didn't want to do what he did.

But what was so important that he had to kidnap me and stage that I had rejected my mates?

"Elijah," I caught his chin, his gaze finding mine and they were so intense that I nearly gasped. "You didn't hurt me and you didn't kill my mate but I am still here and against my will."

"Can we negotiate?" He offered. He genuinely cherished our friendship. I almost smiled.

"Yeah...I would like to do that," I replied and he started to rise, towering over me in height.

He gently captured my wrist, removing my fingers from his chin but he didn't let me go. "I'll be back. In the meantime, keep your students company. They may need it."

What did he mean by that?

Before I could ask my question, he stormed out of the laboratory, the automatic doors closing then the light turned red on the PIN code.

I still don't trust him.

Maybe I'm too nice. Elijah hasn't done anything worth hating him for. He has his own agenda and somehow that included the King Court, the Council, and myself.

But I didn't plan to sit around and wait like a damsel in distress when my mates were out there believing that I rejected them.

Knowing Reed, he could be hurting right now. My wolf growled at the thought.

I turned around. Looking at my students tied down left my stomach feeling queasy.

"Psst, Mr. Mitsuo," Elias whispered my name, leaning forward. "That was so hot. He kneeled in front of you like you were royalty or something."

My eyes darted to the right and Enoch locked gazes with me. His lips formed a grin but he wasn't smiling.

Enoch is a trained assassin. Meaning that he should have experience with these types of situations. It might be wrong to seek help from my student but I'm out of options at the moment. Maybe he could help me get back to my mates...

Walking up to him, nervously I reached behind his head and unstrapped the gag thrusted into his mouth and he inhaled a large quantity of oxygen, a smirk on his lips.

His saliva coated the gag and I dropped it to the floor, releasing a small sigh.

He rubbed his wrists together that were tied behind his back as he groaned, a wave of lust was vibrant in his eyes. "Oh, Mr. Mitsuo, do you love me? I swear I'll cherish you for all eternity," he cooed.

"I do love you, Enoch. As a parent would their child," I clarified.

"Sweet home Alabama," Elias lowly whistles, his widened eyes cocking to the side.

I didn't want to leave the rest. Whatever they were planning to do with my students, I had to stop it.

"I have an offer," I muttered. I stood in front of Zade, peeling the blindfold back and his eyes fluttered open, his heterochromia clear as day.

There was slight confusion in them. I was the last person he expected to see. I get it. But I'm here against my will as well.

I lifted my arm and noticed that the pain had subsided, my wrist was no longer broken. How?

It doesn't matter. My main concern now is getting me and my students out of here.

"What's the proposal?" A deep voice, a tad bit raspy, replied. I looked to my right to see Enoch pushing his hips up, squirming in his seat then tossed his head back.

Dark tattoos were stretching in his neck down past the collar of his shirt. "Freedom," I said, untying the blindfold from around Shadow's eyes.

His frantic eyes snapped everywhere and he grinds his teeth together, trembling in his skin. "Shadow, it will be alright. Please calm down."

He was shaking his head back and forth, trying to yank his wrists up. A deep growl forced me to step back and he glared at me. "Did you do this?"

"No, I didn't! Shadow, I'm so happy to see you alive. I haven't seen you since the lockdown," I expressed.

His eyes turned glossy. He was hurt. He thrusts his body forward and the metal chair nearly moved.

Alphas are strong..for no reason. Jeez.

His eyes flickered back and forth, moving on their own and he released a sigh. "I'm gonna die here, ain't I?"

"No." I took short steps until we came face to face then I cupped his chin, forcing him to look me in the eyes.

He snapped his head to the side, hissing at me. "Don't touch me. You could be one of them."

"Well, I trust him," Elias softly murmured, gaining Shadow's attention. His eyes immediately softening.

"W-Well—" Shadow stammered, his blush bright for all to see. He turned his head away.

"Go on, Mr. Mitsuo," Elias encouraged and all of them redirected their attention to me.

I warmly smiled at him and he sent me a curt nod as if saying the spotlight is yours.

I tied my hair back into a small bun while scanning the laboratory for cameras. If anything, they're watching us right now. I didn't think about it until now...

"Elias, I found my mate." I decided to redirect the topic so if they were watching, they couldn't tell that I was searching for cameras.

"Really?!" Elias squealed, stomping his feet like soft duck paddles. "I'm so happy for you! Is he hot?"

Fuck yes.

"Language, Biscuit," I murmured.

Sorry.

"Oh, you know him." My eyes lingered on a certain corner once I saw a red light beaming under a CCTV camera.

"I do?" His lips turned down, his eyes widening. "I would hope not. All the people I know are psychos."

"He may be the craziest one of them all," I replied but my eyes were boring into that camera. This camera is too obvious.

They want us to know that they're observing us.

"It can't be Enoch. If it is, I am so sorry for you," Elias mumbled.

Enoch raised his head and lazily grinned at him. "You bully me so much. You must like me."

"I'd rather give myself head," he countered, glaring at the green-eyed alpha who continued to watch him.

"Do it," Enoch sat up, invested in this conversation as he dug his canine into his lip, shamelessly watching the bubblegum-haired alpha.

"You're sick," Elias grumbled, rolling his eyes. "Go kill yourself. Rid yourself of this world. Do it a favor," he paused. "Matter of fact, do your parents a favor."

"I would die for you baby," Enoch softly whispered and despite what he said, he kept a flustered expression.

How many other cameras were there? I turned around to search for cameras lower towards the floor.

"Ew," Elias shook his head, turning back towards me, and then asked, "Is your mate one of the teachers? It's Elijah, isn't it? Is that why he kidnapped you?"

That caught my attention. "Why would you think I'd be his mate because he kidnapped me?"

"I mean, I would want a mate to kidnap me because he's so undeniably obsessed with me," Elias chirped. "I think that's incredibly—"

"—insane," Shadow chimed in. He looked at him with a credulous expression.

"It's not insane. It's showing that they care," Elias argued. "You're boring. That's why."

Shadow pursed his lips then turned away, hiding the flustered embarrassment in his eyes.

Does he know that this child likes him?

"No," I answered my wolf. It was incredibly obvious and it shocked me how quickly Elias turned his nose up at him.

"You all want mates. It's sad," Enoch's voice caught everyone off guard except Zade who continued to look down at his lap, uncaring of the conversation at hand.

"Why?" Elias snapped, his nose scrunched.

"My family hasn't been mated in so long that it's almost history," Enoch says. "And to carry on the powerful tradition, I'll be forced to breed with another."

"You..don't get to choose?" Elias's eyes softened upon that reveal. "That's..so sad."

"Do you get to choose your mate?" Enoch asked.

"No," he replied.

"Then what's the difference?"

He had a point. The only difference is that his family is choosing instead of the Moon God.

"There's a major difference, Enoch." Elias wasn't backing down. "Your mate is a spiritual connection. They are meant for you..."

"Sounds like a hassle. Listen, sweet face," Enoch licked his lips, tilting his head to the side, a lazy smirk on his lips. "In my line of work, a mate is dangerous and puts you at risk."

"First, don't call me that. Second, your line of work fucking sucks then. Get a job. Killing people ain't getting you nowhere but insanity," Elias snapped, turning his chin up at him.

"One. Two. Three," Enoch counted, his head swaying back and forth.

"And now he's counting. Great," Elias sighed, shaking his head in disappointment.

"Four. Five. Six," Enoch continued to count, his right leg bouncing irritably.

The lights suddenly went out and darkness consumed all of us. I gasped, able to make the outline of their faces. "W-What's happening?"

My question wasn't directed at anyone. I was terrified of what would happen next.

"You have one minute to explain," Enoch calmly said to me, his head inclined, his intense focus directed at me.

"H-Huh?" I gulped.

"Every three hours, there's a shortage. They haven't fixed it. Judging by the wait time for maintenance to arrive, we're far from a city which means escaping will be harder in a group," he explained all in one breath.

My eyes traveled down his body and there wasn't a watch in sight. This room didn't have a clock in it so how did he know that?

There's no way he's counting each second, my wolf commented.

"There's five cameras in total. Three of them are motion sensory, one is recording, and one is live," he added, his deep voice lacking playfulness. He was no longer joking.

I only counted one camera...

"H-How did you know—"

"We've only been here for a day," Elias whispered, he's as shocked as I am.

"Less than thirty seconds, Mr. Mitsuo," he nonchalantly informed.

This wasn't the time to ask questions. He wanted me to explain what I said earlier.

His emerald eyes were conniving, attentive, observant, almost...feral.

Can I trust them? We all are caged animals, seeking to escape. We had nothing to lose.

Here goes nothing.

"I'm mated to the twins. I'm the next Luna and that's why I was kidnapped," I started.

Elias's jaw dropped, Shadow kept a stoic expression, Enoch kept a neutral gaze, and Zade raised his brows.

"I want all of us to escape this place and once I get back to my mates, I will grant you all freedom," I breathed. "That's what I have to offer."

He studied me. This was the first time I've had a genuine conversation with him.

There was a slight hesitation in his watchful gaze—he was analyzing me just as I was him. If anyone could get us out of this, it would be Enoch.

"I will do everything in my power to get you all help," I added, my breath relapsing. "We can all find refuge."

As I was about to add another layer to the cake, the lights beamed back on and I blinked rapidly, shielding myself from the painful sensation.

I opened my eyes to see Enoch leaning back in his chair with bad posture, his head resting back, eyes closed. His deep chuckle vibrated through my soul.

"Pleasure doing business with you, Mr. Mitsuo."

┏━━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━━┓
       -ˋˏ [ Demons by Doja Cat ] ˎˊ-
┗━━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━━┛

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

41.5K 1.5K 35
TRIGGER WARNINGS: sexual assault/violence against women Siobhan - I was raised to believe I was special, a jewel, all because of simple trick of gene...
148K 3.3K 38
Killian Bruce Valeska is a mafia boss.Ugh cliche, right? He's devilishly handsome, deadly, doesn't gives two fucks if anyone gets hurt as long as he...
230K 6.8K 68
Gay romance mxm (MATURE!!. Smutty) (NOT mpreg) ⚠️🔞⚠️ Kai and Shadow have been best friends forever, but not long after their eighteen birthday, they...
745K 25.1K 33
Callum Black. That was Callum's name, his identity, yet he was never called that. His family, his pack, his peers, and just about everybody else call...