Lost (Lesbian Story)

By Aca-Awesome

The moment where you are at your happiest you could possibly be and it is about to get even better. But then... More

Cover
Intro
Chapter 1 Last free day
Chapter 2 New girl
Chapter 3 Familiar
Chapter 4 Special
Chapter 5 Date?
Chapter 6 Stories
Chapter 7 Cheating Bastard(s)
Chapter 8 Realisation
Chapter 9 Confessions
Chapter 10 No going Back
Chapter 11 Former enemy
Chapter 12 Revenge
Chapter 13 Punishment
Chapter 14 (first) date
Chapter 15 Sharing secrets
Chapter 16 Goal(s)
Chapter 17 Used
Chapter 18 Explain
Chapter 19 Jealousy
Chapter 20 Hips dont lie
Chapter 21 More trouble
Chapter 22 Serious Business
Chapter 23 May I have this dance?
Chapter 24 Promises mean nothing
Chapter 25 Moving on
Chapter 26 Shame on you
Chapter 27 Make things right
Chapter 28 Looking for you
Chapter 29 Explainations
Chapter 30 Truth or Dare
Chapter 31 Leaving
Chapter 32 Shoots
Chapter 33 Off the table
Chapter 34 Too good to be true
Chapter 35 First time
Chapter 36 Invitation
Chapter 37 Best daughter-in-law
Chapter 38 Honesty
Chapter 39 Sleepover
Chapter 40 Distance
Chapter 43 Perfect Present
Chapter 45 Birthday girl
Chapter 46 The Twist
Chapter 47 Sort things out
Chapter 48 Let it all go
Chapter 49 It's stupid
Chapter 50 The game
Chapter 51 Ready to go?

Chapter 44 Night Out

6.6K 197 5
By Aca-Awesome

Riley's p.o.v.

On my way to pick Demi, Sarah and Demi's cousin up. Ashley mentioned her cousin once I dont know what it was about. I hope she is nice.

'Hello' I said and putted off my sunglasses.

'Hi Riley' Demi said and climbed into the passenger seat next to me.

'So I assume you are Regan?' I asked the girl with dark brown hair and brown eyes. She wore a leather jacket and a little bit eyeliner which made her look tough. When she smiled like she did now, she was cute.

'Yes. And you are Riley, I get why Ashley wants to keep you close', she winked.

Demi stiffled her laugh and looked at my reaction while I was trying to start the car.
I didnt see that one coming. I figure Regan isnt a shy girl, she seems really confident.

'I am glad you came along' I said to Demi.

'Even when I brought my kids?'

'Your kids?'

'Watch them later. They can get along so well it scares me and when they are together and they are messing around, there is no stopping them. Yesterday we went shopping and I felt like the mother so I'm glad you are here.'

I looked in the mirror and I think I could understand where Demi was coming from. Sarah and Regan were talking and laughing most of the time.

We arrived and when we walked in it was crowded. Not too crowded luckily but you had to watch out. Before we head to the bar I said 'I am the one driving us back home but I dont want puke in my car or I will make you buy me a new one'

Sarah and Regan were more talking ad interacting with us now. We danced as a group and Demi went to the bar a couple times. When she was going for gin I asked Sarah and Regan if they have ever seen Demi drunk. They shook their heads which caused me to smile.
'We will see that tonight then', I winked.

An hour later it was karaoke time. Demi was over the edge of tipsy. It wouldnt take long or she would be drunk. Demi shouted she wanted to join. She volunteered for karaoke, she was most of the time the shy girl but drunk Demi was breaking her boundaries. Sarah and Regan were clearly enjoying this, just like me. When Demi climbed onto the stage I decided to film her for Ashley.

I just had my phone in my hand when the music started playing. I didnt know the song but the lyrics were familiar to me. So I think I heard it on the radio sometime

You lift my heart up when the rest of me is down
You, you enchant me even when you're not around
If there are boundaries, I will try to knock them down
I'm latching on, babe, now I know what I have found

I feel we're close enough
Could I lock in your love?
I feel we're close enough
Could I lock in your love?

Now I've got you in my space
I won't let go of you
Got you shackled in my embrace
I'm latching on to you

'Stockholm syndrome'

To be fair, she is a really good singer. I wouldnt have guessed that for her. I tried to hold back my laughter while I was recording for Ashley. While Demi was singing she tried to dance as well but she failed. Her little dance moves couldnt be compared to her voice.

The song was over and she climbed off the stage, she almost fell.
'You were really good', I complimented.

Demi smiled but put her hands over her mouth quickly. She ran to the bathroom and I followed her, knowing what would happen next. Her hair was hanging in the toilet while Demi was waiting for the vomit to come up. That didnt take long. I hold back her hair.

'No more alcohol', she whined.

'Good call' I chuckled. My eyes were looking on the dancefloor, trying to look for Sarah and Regan. It would be the best if we took Demi home. Sudddnly Demi knudged me in the side and pointed to the left side of the dancefloor near the stage. It took a couple minutes but after I could clearly see what she meant. Regan and Sarah were kissing. They weren't making out but knowing Regan that wouldnt last long.

'We should wait outside and text them. It would look creepy if we are watching them', Demi said.
I put my jacket around her. She was shivering.
Demi didnt say much, I didnt expect her to, she must have a huge headache and isnt 100 percent aware of whats happening.

I sended the video to Ashley with the caption: 'Stole ur girl for tonight. She is pretty funny when she is drunk xo'

15 minutes later I spotted Regan and Sarah walking towards us. Demi already sat in the car, probably sleeping.

They didnt say a word to me, probably didnt know I saw what happened. There is no way I am going to let this pass.

'So tell me Regan, could Sarah kiss as good as Ashley? Or even better?'
I remember why I knew Regan. Ashley told me about her.

Regan looked at Sarah, she seemed surprised. Demi and I saw you two. Don't worry, its fine. '

'Oh' was all Regan said. 'Where is Demi?'

'Sleeping. But you didnt answer my question. You weren't drunk so dont tell me that shit it was an accident.'

'Regan suddenly kissed me and I kissed back. We are going to try dating and see if that work out'

'Aww cute. I hope it does.'

'It must be weird for Demi', Regan said.

'Yeah but dont worry. I will get you guys home, get in!'

---------------
I didnt need to say more to Demi's mother. She wasnt mad at Demi being drunk, she thought it was very funny.

I helped her inside, she was still half asleep. Suddenly I felt awkward I wanted to put her to bed but then I had to undress her...I will leave her in only her underwear, her clothes smells like vomit anyway.
Regan was fast asleep on the other bed in the room. I walked really quiet out of the room to make sure I didnt wake them.

'Thank you Riley', Demi's mother whispered when I walked down the stairs.

'No problem', I smiled.

'Want something to drink?'

'Yes please'

'Sit down and I will bring you something'

I did as she told. Few minutes later she came back from the kitchen with two cups of tea.
'Thank you Jackie'

'You know Riley, I am really glad Demi got to know you and to have you as friends. You are there for here even when she doesnt appreciate it. You and Ashley are amazing friends, I am glad she is part of the family but you are too for me.'

'Jackie I dont know what to say. Those words mean a lot to me' I hugged her. Later that night I eventually went home after talking with Demi's mom. She is so kind.

Before stepping into my bed I decided to text Ashley:
'Just talked with your mother-in-law, she probably likes me more than you'

The next morning before I left the house where Steven was already waiting for me, Ashley texted back: 'That cant be or she has a crush on you but I cant even imagine that'

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Demi's p.o.v.

My head was killing me. I'm never that type of girl who drinks a lot of alcohol. I dont even know why I wanted to do it yesterday but I missed Ashley and the (liquor) gave a slight feeling of comfort. I wanted to get out of bed but my head feels like pounding. I cant think straight.

My phone rang. Luckily it was near so I could reach it.
'Hello?',I said. I didnt look at the caller's ID because the display was hard to look at.

'A very good morning to you', Ashley's voice perkily said.

'Hmmm', I grinned.

'How is your first hangover? Too bad I couldnt witness it. Riley told me it was funny'

'Shut up'

'You know I would have continued making jokes but also brought you water and an asprin if I was there'

'But you aren't'

'Yeah too bad I know babe. I'm gonna keep the video though. Your voice is heavenly but can you explain to me why you chose that song?'

I could imagine the smirk on Ashley's face right now. 'I cant think about it right now okay'

I heard her chuckle. 'Alright. You would hate me less in 5 minutes so gotta go. I will call you later when you can talk properly'

'Bye', I know I sounded harsh but I couldnt help it.

The door swung open and Regan was standing there. She was holding a plate. I could smell food so I figured that would be it.

'Since when do you do nice things for me?', I managed to ask when she put the plate in front of me. She brought a bucket with her too.

'Because your hot girlfriend said so and I still owe her something for kissing her'

I sat up in bed. Regan sat on my bed too.
'Please dont throw up on me', she said.

I laughed but it hurt. 'I won't'

I started eating and drinking water while Regan didnt say anything. This was unlike her.

'What's wrong? You are so quiet'

'Don't you remember last night? You saw Sarah and me...thats awkward to say the least'

The toast Regan made for me was gone and I realised what Regan was talking about.
'Regan, I am happy for you two but I know how you are with other girls. You are a player like Ashley used to be. I dont want you to break Sarah's heart. She doesnt have good experiences with relationships'

'I will make this one a good experience for her. I promise Demi'

'Okay but if one of you makes the other cry, I am not going to chose sides'

'I can live with that', she smiled a little. She took the plate and put it on my desk. 'Lets get you dressed', she demanded.

-------------
It was 2:30 pm and I had to say I felt better. Regan helped me through it and was incredibly sweet. Thanks to Ashley.
An hour ago Sarah came. I admit it is weird to see them like this but if it makes them happy, I am happy.
Currently we were in my room. Sarah and I were sitting on my bed while Regan was looking through my stuff.

'Demi what is this?', Regan asked. She was holding a key.

'That is the key to Ashley's house'
She gave it to me. Two days ago our kitchen was finished thats why are staying at our house again but she gave me the key to lock her house etc.

'We should use it', Sarah jumped from the bed and stood next to Regan.

'Definetely' was Regan's answer.

'No. This is a big no. Give me back my key'

'When is the last time you checked her house?' Sarah asked.

'Yes, maybe someone has broken into her house and you wouldnt know. It is better to check' Regan helped her.

'Fine', I sighed. 'But dont do anything stupid there'

When we were standing in her living room after Sarah and Regan couldnt believe their eyes how amazing this house is. I realised I was the one who was stupid. I dont have to check anything, Ashley's sister Amber stays here too. I forgot about her.

'Fuck. I forgot about her sister', I whispered.

'Do you know what kind of car she has? I will check'

'I will check her room if you tell me where I can find it' Sarah proposed.

I told them and they went their seperate way. I was nervous, what if Amber saw us? She would think we are some crazy stalkers or we are stealing something.

In the meantime I checked if I saw anyone near the ways Regan and Sarah had gone.
To my surprise my phone rang. 'Fuck', I cursed myself for not putting it on silent.
It was an incoming call for facetime from Ashley. Without thinking I accepted.

'Woah you got dressed. Seems to me your hangover is over?'

'Yes. Thanks for letting Regan help me. It was a blessing'

'You're welcome bae. By the way what are you doing in my house?'

Shit. I didnt realise that I was in her house. Where are my brains today?
'I checked if everything was okay.'

She raised her eyebrows. 'Oh really?'

'Yes what else would I be doing?'
I was hoping she wouldnt bring up Amber.

'You have a good point. Thank you for making my house safe'

She didnt mention Amber. So maybe she has already left the house. It took Sarah and Regan a long time to look for her.

'Sorry for the short time. I just wanted to see your face. I will call you later. Bye' with that she hung up.
It was a good timing because now I could look for Sarah and Regan.
I walked up the stairs to Ashley's room to see if they were there. And yes, there they were.

'I see you two found something else'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 367 12
Spencer has a huge secret and she's hiding it from her best friend Ashley. Spencer finally has the courage to tell her best friend, let's see how t...
Chemistry By Teddy

Teen Fiction

5.9M 183K 44
The school knows Ezra as the mysterious badass who always speaks her mind, but the truth is that she is barely holding on. She is forced to work long...
30.9K 803 40
Y/n is a high school student, she is the basketball captain of their school and she is the popular girl in whole school mostly with girls because of...
99.6K 2.4K 13
MILLIE HART Quiet. Shy. Nerd. Prude. That's what everyone calls me while turning up their noses at me. Even if it's true, I don't care. I have a pla...