β‚β‚ˆβ‚ˆβ‚„ πŸ•°

By Winter_icechild

A story about a young woman from the year 2023 named Delia accidentally arrived in the year 1884 where she do... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72

Chapter 68

245 15 1
By Winter_icechild

Delia's POV

I ran out of the Library when I heard footsteps, I widened my eyes and ran quickly downstairs to hide. I enter in a random room. I turned around as I heard gasps, it was a room of maids.

Looking around awkwardly as they watch me curiously until one face is familiar, It was the maid who prepared me and she was laughing with her miaidmates before her eyes found mine and she widened her eyes before standing up.

"What are you doing here, my lady?!" She asked while grabbing my arm to pull me to the side "I-I'm sorry, I was lost." I whispered while looking down, She sighed and pulled me out to the room "Let me escort you back to the chambers" She said.

We were about to go upstairs but one of the maid called her out "Gia! le roi a besoin de la fille maintenant" (The King needs her now) I looked both of them confusedly and The maid widened her eyes once again before dragging me with her but gently.

I looked at her in confusion while being dragged "What's happening? What did she said?" I asked as she walk upstairs and skipped the chambers where I was supposed to wait in. She stopped to look at me "The king.. he needs you now in his chambers."

My eyes widened in surprise and in fear, I looked down and breathed heavily "It's okay, my lady. Everything is going to be okay when It is over after he is satisfied, okay?" She cheered me up, I nodded and held my chest tightly. I closed my eyes for a while only to see that guards abused and raped me.

I calmed myself down while She fixed my hair and my make up which is not too dark. "There there, no more crying. You are beautiful, let's go" She said as she lead me to the biggest door ever that I looked up from my eyes and almost rolling my eyes to look at door at the top of my head.

She knocked on the door twice before hearing a deep voice "Entrer" she looked at me with a sad smile before patting my back and we entered the big door together, I looked around the chamber and It was so so so HUGE, than the chambers I am in before.

"C'est la dernière femme, Votre Majesté" (This Is the Last woman, your Majesty) She told the King that was facing the window, I was unable to look at his face now. "Dehors" (Out) The King said with his dangerous yet deep voice that I shivered and almost trembled from my feet.

She turned to me with a sad smile again before whispering "Good luck, I'll be waiting for you in the Chamber" She said before patting my back and turned to her heels before leaving me alone the big Intimidating room with the unknown intimidating King who's back is facing me.

I turned my head to him as he spoke "Quel est ton nom" (What Is your name) I furrowed my brows confusedly and looked down ashamed that I am unable to speak the language when I was at home. "F-forgive me, your majesty but I do not understand what you are talking about" I almost said it in a mumble out of fear, Curse you fearness. Face him without fear!

"Ah, English." He whispered before turning around, I was about to look at his face but I remembered what the maid told me not to look at him so I immediately looked down.

I heard the King's footstep coming towards me, I even trembled more. Oh myself! Please don't be an old man. "Look at me" He told me, his voice is kinda young so He probably a young King! I ignored the King's request before shaking my head "T-they said to never look at the King's eyes, I don't want to die this early" I whispered and closed my eyes tightly.

The King scoffed and just then his long slender fingers took my chin "Look. At. Me" He warned me, I made him angry. I cursed myself under my mind before slowly lifting my head to look at the King and that's when my world stopped.

"Ares" I whispered while staring at him in shock, Ares looked at me surprised as well as he stared into my orbs and features that was the same as the woman in his dream.

I kept looking at him as I remembered our moments together, kissing, fighting and laughing with him then seeing him die in my arms in that night. Unknowingly, tears started falling down my cheeks. "Ares" I whispered again and a smile of relief came out of me before slowly caressing his cheeks, he still looked the same but somewhere in his eyes were different.

Ares stared at me before taking my hands that was placed on his cheeks and I smiled even more before embracing him tightly, closing my eyes as I teared up in his arms "Oh, Ares! I-I missed you.." I whispered as I cried even more, he slowly embraced me as if he was comforting me in a gentle way.

"I thought I lost you but you were just here, just here!" I gasped with a smile, embracing him more until I felt his hold on me loosen and I pulled away before looking at him "What is your name?" He whispered, I looked at him confusedly but ignored it out of the feeling I've felt.

"Delia, It's Delia. My love, do you forgot about me after all these years, huh?" I asked while chuckling with tears in my eyes, he wiped my tears away before kissing them and I closed my eyes. Feeling so loved as I felt his arms embracing me once again. "I've found you now, I will never let you leave me" He whispered.

I nodded and smiled even more, hugging his body as my head pressed against his chest. "I will stay here with you, Ares. I am here and I will never leave" I said while smiling widely before thinking deeply as I looked down. Would I really stay here with Ares forever and never go back home? He noticed my eyes looking down so he caressed my hair "You've been haunting my dreams, but you are now here and Je ne te laisserai pas partir" (I won't let you go).

I nodded at him, smiling back again and caressed his cheeks. "I am here, my love." I whispered, He looked down at my lips before leaning in and before I knew it. His lips touched mine and it fitted perfectly, for many years passed I am finally be able to kiss him again after his passing.

I started to noticed his kisses went down my neck before pushing me gently on his King Bed while hovering above me, I lean my head back and bit my lip in pleasure as I let out a soft moan and making him lose control.

He unbuttoned his suit but I widened my eyes and held his hands to stop him "Not tonight, Ares. Please?" I begged, yes. I love him but I've got a feeling that something isn't right, so I gotta stop this before anything goes further. "Why?" He whispered against my skin, making me shiver.

"I'm.. traumatized after what happened-" I whispered back as I looked down while caressing his bare chest that was infront of my view after he unbutton only his 2 buttons. I felt his muscles and his grip on me tighten, he caressed my neck to my cheek "What happened?" He asked while looking down to my body for any injuries.

I didn't realized that a tear fell down my cheeks, Ares stared at me and wiped them away quickly with his slender finger "Do tell me" I nodded and looked into his green eyes. "They raped m-me" I whispered before I knew, He stood up in rage and in anger that he looked like he was gonna destroy the world.

His veins almost popping from his arms "WHO?!" and I widened my eyes before hugging him tightly, shaking my head "No! Please No! I don't want you to hurt anyone, Ares please!" I screamed, I am so weak. "Even though they took my virginity and purity away, I would never do anything to kill them even In my thoughts I wanted to take revenge-" "Then let me be the one to kill them, my love" He whispered as he caressed my cheek, I widened my eyes. I thought he changed?

I looked at him unbelievably, shaking my head as I held his shoulders "Listen, calm down. Let's just forget this all, okay? I don't want you thinking this whole day for them" I told him and he looked even angrier "Them? So they were many who did this to you?" He asked while clenching his fist, I sighed and bit my lip before holding his clenching fist gently "Forget it, please. Let's just think of each other, okay?"

He looked into my eyes and nodded, releasing all his anger as he looked at me, He always had this anger issues but when he looked at me it seems all of them fades away. I smiled at the thought of it before he pulled me into his arms, Embracing him and I looked at him confusely "Tell me, How did you live after seeing you died in my arms and do you have step brother? Why didn't you told me before? What happened to scarlett? Why did you need a lot of women? Is it only to please yourself then?" I asked with a thousand more questions coming out from my mouth while he answered them one by one honestly.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

WELP ME!! I'M SO HELPLESS RN, THIS MONDAY IS THE CONTINUATION OF MY COLLEGE AND I'M LITERALLY PUBLISHING CHAPTERS SO FAST, I WANTED TO END THIS STORY QUICKLY SO I CAN CONTINUE MY OTHER STORY "DEVIL'S AWAKENING" WHICH IT HAD LAST UPDATED 3 YEARS AGO;)OwCH.

I BETTER HURRY UP ENDING THIS STORY BUT I MADE A NEW CHARACTER SO I GUESS THIS STORY ENDS SO LONG 😭HELPP I COULDN'T HELP MY FANTASY BRAINS WORKING ON MAKING ANOTHER RIVAL NOW I'M STRUGGLING TO END THIS😭 ANYWAY, IF THIS STORY AIN'T ENDING THIS SUNDAY THEN I GUESS THAT-.... PLEASEE BEAR WITH ME FOR A WHILE FOR NOT UPDATING EVERYDAY!!

THANK YOU FOR READING, VOTING AND ESPECIALLY COMMENTING. COMMENTING LITERALLY IS THE BEST SUPPORT THAT YA'LL CAN GIVE TO ME;) LOVE YOUU!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.8K 611 16
DELULU & GUILT PLEASURE
80K 228 23
Smut 18+ ONLY! ⚠️WARNING⚠️ ⚠️CONTAINS MUTURE CONTENT⚠️ ⚠️VERY SEXUAL 18+⚠️ 22 year old Raven Johnson is just going to her yearly doctors appointment...
252K 674 74
Daily kinky pictures
90.4K 4K 55
Elite3532, an individual who can be considered as an icon among the Tensura fandom community failed in accomplishing his dream... As he regretted his...