You're All I Ever Wanted (Flo...

Bởi AnaCarolina722134

You lived a peaceful life with your mother and younger sister. Until one day, your life turns upside down whe... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chaptet 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 26

1.8K 64 48
Bởi AnaCarolina722134

A/N: Fun fact - The story of how Floyd and you met is inspired by how I met my best friend. We met on Tumblr talking through the comments, until she asked me to send her a message and that's how the strongest friendship I made began. At a certain point, I started to think about the possibility of liking her romantically and I'm sure that being in a relationship with her would work out if we didn't live so far away from each other, because I've never had so much affinity with another person and she's the most incredible person I've ever met. I'm really looking forward to maybe meeting her in person for the first time this year after 6 years of friendship. So, without further ado, the chapter

"Do you want to hold her?" You asked your boyfriend.

"No." Floyd responded, not taking his loving eyes off her.

"No?" You asked confused, raising an eyebrow.

"It's just that she looks so fragile and so delicate." He quickly clarified, caressing her face with the back of his hand. "I'm afraid something will happen to her."

"Are you telling me you've held your little brother since he was born, but you're scared to hold your daughter?" You asked between laughs.

"No, it's not that, it's just..." Before he could finish explaining, you quickly placed Harmony in his arms, who instinctively held her tightly so she wouldn't fall.

Floyd continued to look at her, who was also looking at him with those beautiful, curious and innocent eyes, babbling baby noises as if she wanted to say something, but couldn't, as she had just been born.

Not long after, she stretched out her arms and cupped his cheeks between her little hands.

You smiled and placed your hands on your chest, thrilled to see your boyfriend's eyes fill with tears, before he pressed your baby against his body in a hug, but not so tight that he wouldn't hurt her.

Harmony was barely born, but she was already the most precious thing you two had in your lives.

"I wish my parents and grandma were here." Floyd sighed. "They would be so enchanted by her."

You placed a brief kiss on his shoulder and rested your head against him.

"I know." You said. "But I'm sure that wherever they are, they are happy for us."

"It's just..." Floyd said, but paused, as if he was reluctant to say it.

"What?" You asked, encouraging him to continue talking.

"It's just that there are times when I think that if I had gone back to the Troll Tree before I escaped, maybe Grandma Rosiepuff wouldn't have..."

"No, no, sweetheart, please, don't blame yourself, it wasn't your fault." You murmured, hugging him.

"I know, but I can't stop thinking that if I had done things differently..."

"Who knows, maybe it wasn't already written?" You interrupted him. "Her time must have come. And she died bravely, saving your brother's life, what would you do if Branch had died before he and you could have the opportunity to be reunited?"

He thought about what you said, soon realizing that you were right.

"Yeah. I think you're right."

"I know." You joked and he chuckled.

"Let me ask you, if you had returned to the Troll Tree and by chance met me when I was still a baby, knowing that would you still fall in love with me today?"

Floyd remained silent, not knowing how to answer that question.

"I don't know how to answer, but I don't think so." He replied.

"Then I wouldn't want you to come back anyway." You laughed.

Suddenly, you became alert as you heard voices that gradually approached, until you smiled when you saw your mother and younger sister, along with everyone in the family they could find.

Seeing that she was going to let out a loud scream of excitement at finally seeing the baby after waiting for her to be born for so long, Poppy covered her own mouth, before moving closer to see her up close.

"Oh my jellybean, I can't believe how beautiful she is!" She said. "Let me hold her?"

Floyd nodded and handed Harmony into her arms.

"Be careful with her." He warned, arms outstretched in anticipation in case Poppy dropped her.

They soon had all also fallen in love with her, as you already knew would happen.

"Aw look at her, she's your spit image, big bro." Branch smiled, looking at you both. "Congratulations to both of you."

"Thanks." You thanked him with a smile.

"Awwww she really is a little princess." John Dory said, standing in front of her and smiling at her. "Goochie goochie goo, cutie."

Upon seeing his face, Harmony's expression changed, until she started crying because she was scared, leaving one of her uncles confused.

"Oh, John Dory, what have you done to her?" Viva asked, giving him a little push.

"I swear I didn't do anything." He clarified.

You quickly got up from the couch and picked her up again. When she saw that she was in her mother's arms, she calmed down again and stopped crying.

"I think she got scared." Clay explained, trying not to laugh. "I heard that babies don't like ugly people."

"I hope you and GD aren't planning on having kids." Branch joked, which made everyone in the room laugh, except John Dory.

"Come on, I'm not that ugly." JD grumbled, crossing his arms.

Time skip...

After seeing Harmony, they all reluctantly went back to their tasks, except for John Dory, who really wanted to go to the pod because he wanted to talk to you.

"How is your relationship with GD?" You asked, cradling Harmony in your arms as you waited for your boyfriend to return to the room with the bottle to feed her.

JD let out a long sigh, resting his hand on his forehead before answering.

"It's going well." He said. "Except for one thing."

"What?" You asked.

"Tiny Diamond." He replied.

"What? You two haven't told him yet?" You asked confused, believing they had already done this.

"It's not because of me, I already spoke to Guy Diamond and we should have already discussed this with him." He clarified.

"And what did he say?"

"He's trying to avoid this at all costs because he's very afraid of how his son will react."

"Well, at some point he's going to have to find out, if he finds out for himself it could be much worse." You argued.

"That's what I told him." JD said. "I don't know what else to do to try to convince him."

"...Have you talked to your brothers about this?" You asked.

"Yes."

"Then why are you talking to me about this?"

"I wanted a female opinion." He explained.

"Oh. Okay." You said. "Well, if I were in your shoes, I would give him an ultimatum."

"An ultimatum?" He asked, as if he didn't understand.

"Tell him to come clean about the two of you with his son or break up with him." You explained, leaving him surprised.

"I don't think it's right to blackmail him like that."

"Well, if Tiny Diamond finds out for himself, he'll be revolted and GD might break up with you to get back on good terms with his son, you two will break up anyway." You clarified. "If you think about it, you don't have much of a way out."

He thought for a brief moment, until he finally decided what to do.

"Okay, I'll talk to him." He said, getting up from the couch and looking very determined and not at all indecisive.

You smiled, seeing that you managed to help him with that question.

"Thanks, future sister-in-law." He thanked you, winking at you.

"You're welcome, whenever you need it." You nodded.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

53.2K 927 28
Ever written a love story about your favorite celebrity falling in love with you? Queen Poppy doesn't know it, but she did just that for reals. Durin...
13.3K 358 8
Made a new one so its more recent REQUESTS: OPEN !!!
34.4K 939 33
A oneshot collection featuring stories about BroZone - Branch, Poppy, Viva, John Dory, Bruce, Clay, and Floyd - taking place before and after Trolls...
4.6K 93 4
Marshtato Mary is back! And she wants to get back at the trolls yet again. When she conveniently swings by one day and hears that Branch does not wan...