Chapter 29

A/N: Hey, guys! I'm here at the beginning to say two things. The first is to show this beautiful drawing that my best friend made of adult Harmony ❤️

Second, I started a new story in a new fandom and if some of you were already amazed by the age difference between the protagonist and Floyd, it's because you didn't see the age difference between the couple in my new story

Second, I started a new story in a new fandom and if some of you were already amazed by the age difference between the protagonist and Floyd, it's because you didn't see the age difference between the couple in my new story. On one side we have the protagonist, 19 years old in the story's beginning. On the other we have her love interest, who's simply older than planet Earth, which is 4.5 billion years old lol. Without further ado, the chapter:

1 week later...

You checked your bag for probably the third time, to make sure you weren't forgetting anything important that you would need.

The day before, you had received a visit from your parents. Your father seemed very excited, inviting your sisters, your boyfriend and you to spend a nice day at the Pop Village lake.

You liked the idea, it had been a week since Harmony had been born and in that small space of time she had turned that pod upside down.

You needed that time to relax, being a mother was harder than you thought.

"Who's looking forward to visiting the lake?" Floyd asked your baby, even though he knew she couldn't answer yet. "It's you, it's you..." He answered for her, blowing her belly and making her laugh adorably.

You watched the two fondly with a smile. You were so lucky to have such an wonderful family. Realizing that you had become distracted, you quickly went back to checking your bag.

There were his towels, his sunglasses in case the sunlight hurt your eyes, an extra diaper and sunscreen.

You didn't have to worry about food, your sisters made sure to take care of that part.

"Is everything there, honey?" Your boyfriend asked you.

You nodded in response, proud of yourself. You had become much more responsible after becoming a mother.

"Hey-yo, family, are you ready yet?"

You looked towards the door when you heard Viva's voice, your sisters were there, already dressed in their swimsuits and sunglasses.

"Almost, I just need to change and we can go." You replied, taking your swimsuit and going to the bathroom to change, without first kissing your little girl and your beloved. You had been living in that pod for so many days, but you didn't feel comfortable changing your clothes in your room.

After you changed into your bathing suit, the four of you headed to the lake, where you knew you would find the rest of your family there.

And there they were, their mother was sitting on the towel sunbathing, while Claire and her father played with a colorful ball together.

"I wanna join in on the fun too!" Poppy shouted loudly to get their attention, which worked. They immediately rejoiced to see that the rest of the family had arrived.

While Floyd arranged your towels on the floor, you placed the small swimsuit on Harmony so she could also enjoy the water. Youe heart just missed bursting with love at how cute she looked in her swimsuit.

"Awwww mommy's sweetest little thing, makes me want to squeeze you!" You said, holding yourself back from squeezing her too hard so as not to hurt her. "Baby, can you give me the sunscreen?"

"Wouldn't you relax today, my love?" Floyd asked.

Your eyes widened, what he said ended up reminding you of what you wanted to do, but you were so used to 'not relaxing' that you ended up forgetting.

"Oh, right." You said between nervous laughs.

"Okay, you can rest easy, I'll take care of Harmony." He said, taking his baby out of his arms.

Deciding to go through with what you said, you laid down on the towel next to your mother.

"It's good that he doesn't have to work hard to be a present father to her." She commented with a smile.

"I didn't doubt it at all, he was always very caring." You said, watching him put some sunscreen on his hand and carefully apply it to his little daughter's arms, then her face, which she didn't like.

Soon after, he placed the buoys in her arms and took her to the edge of the lake. You wanted so much to be in that special moment with her.

"Why don't you go play with them in the water?" Your mother asked, as if she had read his mind.

"I wanted to, but I said I would relax today. Taking care of a baby isn't easy." You answered.

"Now you know what I went through with you when you were little." She said between laughs. "But honey, you said you would relax today, but it doesn't have to be sitting on the towel and doing nothing. Go play with them."

You smiled, seeing that she was right. Soon after, she got up from the towel along with you.

"I'm tired of staying here too." She commented, before running to Claire and taking her in her arms from behind, ticking her little belly.

You soon ran to the lake, where Floyd was dipping her little feet in the water until she got used to the temperature.

"Baby? Are you tired of sitting?" He asked, with a smile on his face showing that he was happy you were there.

"Yes, I said I'd relax, but I didn't say how." You replied, also dipping your feet in the water.

Little by little, you entered the lake, until your entire body was submerged in the water. You ended up realizing that Harmony was afraid to enter the lake, it seemed infinitely bigger than her bathtub.

"Come to Mommy, Harmony." You said to encourage her, holding out your arms for her to come to you.

She extended her arms towards you, showing that she wanted to come to you even if you were inside the lake. Her father dipped her whole body into the water, holding her and not allowing her to sink.

"Yay, go on princess, you're doing it!" Floyd vibrated cheerfully as she began to move her little arms and legs as if she were swimming.

You took her in your arms and filled her face with tender kisses.

For the rest of the day, you played in the water, played ball on the land and enjoyed some great family time.

Your father got tired faster than all of you, which didn't surprise you, he was already old and didn't have as much energy as before, so he sat down on the towel again and watched you play.

He couldn't be more proud of the family he had built.

Your mother didn't hesitate to sit next to her husband, preferring to be by his side rather than do anything else.

"Today was a great day." She commented to him, resting her head on his shoulder. "I'm glad you came up with that idea."

"Me too, my love, me too."

Celine smiled and looked lovingly at him.

"I can't imagine my life without you." She murmured sweetly.

The former king smiled, reaching out and stroking his wife's cheek.

"Someday, no matter if it's far or near, you will manage to live without me." He replied.