Chapter 21

A/N: Hey guys! I know it took me a long time without updating this story, but I needed that time, I was fired from my job and needed some time, I was sad, but despite that it didn't ruin my Christmas. Speaking of which, merry belated Christmas to all of you, I'll see if it doesn't take me so long to update until it's finished ❤️

Your parents' wedding party continued normally, as if nothing had happened, the opposite of what you thought would happen when you gave birth to your egg, that something like that would ruin the party and your mother's special day.

Quite the contrary, everyone seemed much happier after what happened, after all it wasn't every day that a member of the royal family was born.

However, you didn't care about celebrating anymore, you just wanted to sit all the time and take care of your future baby, refusing to leave your chair to take photos in the photo booth with your sisters.

No one could blame you for that, births of troll babies were always unpredictable and inexplicable, he or she could be born at any moment and there was no way you wanted to be away from the egg when it happened.

Noticing this after having enjoyed the company of his brothers for a while, your boyfriend sat down next to you again, looking at you with a smile that never left his lips.

He was fascinated by how beautiful you were when you were more maternal, but he also didn't want you to stop enjoying things after becoming a mother.

"What?" You asked him between giggles, while cradling the egg in your arms.

"Do you want me to stop looking at you?" He teased. "Okay..."

"No." You quickly clarified. "I like it when you look at me."

Floyd smiled and approached you, to speak close to your ear.

"Did you know you look beautiful taking care of our baby?" He whispered very close of your ear, before giving you a kiss in your cheek.

Being caught off guard, you didn't know exactly how to react at first, he knew very well what doing that did to you. You liked it when he was bolder, but not at a time like this, when you were holding your future baby in your arms.

"Stop it love, not in front of the egg." You scolded him softly, feeling your cheeks flush with blush.

"What's the problem?" Floyd retorted, approaching you and wraping you in his arms in a tender hug. "He or she is inside the egg, he or she must not even know what is happening outside."

"Still, I don't want to risk it." You said firmly.

"Okay, if you don't want to, I'll stop." He agreed, which made you smile.

You leaned over and gave him a brief kiss on the lips as a gesture of thanks. He had completely forgotten the reason why he came to you.

"We have to choose the names." You said, to change the subject.

"The names?" Floyd asked with a smile. "But already?"

"We're not going to call the baby 'baby' for the rest of its life, are we?" You replied between laughs.

"OK." He agreed again, you watched him lovingly look at the egg and caress it, before placing a kiss on the shell. He was going to be such a caring father. "Do you think it will be a boy or a girl?"

"I don't know." You gave a shrug. "But whatever it is, I'm gonna love it just the same."

"Me too." He smiled. "Which names do you like best?"

Since you started to feel love for your future baby, which didn't take long to happen, you knew exactly what names you were going to give him or her.

"If it's a boy, I'd like it to be Brian." You said. "And you?"

"I like Brian." He replied. "If it's a boy, I'd like it to be named after my father."

You smiled. It would be such a beautiful gesture to name the baby after the grandfather he couldn't meet.

"And what was his name?" You asked curiously.

"Darian." He smiled, remembering the few memories he had of his father, before what happened.

"It's very beautiful." You said, reaching out and caressing his cheek. "If it's a boy, it will be Darian."

"What if it's a girl?" He asked. "Do you already have a name?"

"If it's a girl, I'd like it to be 'Harmony'." You said, which made his eyes light up when he thought of that possibility. "Do you like it?" You asked, even when it was more than clear from the expression on his face that he loved it. If he had any other name if his baby was a girl, he totally forgot.

"My love, it's more than perfect!" He exclaimed, wrapping you in another hug and covering your face with kisses.

"Floyd from Brozone? Is that really you?"

You two were interrupted when you heard a male voice.

You saw a troll with light green skin and white hair, wearing adventurous clothes and smiling at the two of you.

You soon noticed how your boyfriend had gaped at the sight of him.

"Oh, am I disturbing something?" He asked. "Because if I am, I can..."

"Narcisooo!" Floyd exclaimed, standing up from his chair and hugging the troll you hadn't met yet.

You smiled, imagining it was a friend your boyfriend hadn't seen in a long time.

"Where were you?" Floyd asked. "I didn't see you for the whole party."

"I just arrived." He explained. "I saw the party and came, I didn't think I would find you here."

"Oh, so many things happened while we didn't see each other, we have to catch up..."

You cleared your throat loudly, which made them both turn their attention to you.

"Oh, let me do the introductions." Floyd said, sitting back down next to you and wrapping an arm around your shoulders. "My girlfriend, and Darian or Harmony."

"Pleasure to meet you, cutie, Narciso." He said with a smile, shaking your hand.

"The pleasure is all mine." You smiled at him.

"But wait a second, are going to be a father?!" Narciso asked, mouth agape.

"I found out today, I still haven't recovered." Your boyfriend said between laughs.

"But tell me something, how did you two meet?" You asked them. "Was it when you were doing shows on your solo career?"

"Yes it was." His acquaintance confirmed it. "I have to tell you something, cutie, the first person your boyfriend had in his life was me."

"I was about to tell her." Floyd said, giving Narciso a small push.

For some reason, the smile that was on your lips slowly faded when you heard that.