Chapter 9

A/N: Hey guys! Little question, would you read it if I wrote a oneshot in my book of oneshots with things that can't be described here? Anyway, I also wanted to thank you for over 1000 views, you guys are awesome <3

After having breakfast, the two of you decided to go to the restaurant to tell his brothers that he wouldn't be able to perform that day, as he would spend the day with you.

Without even realizing it at first, the two of you walked there hand in hand. When you finally realized, that's when you found out that Floyd and you were dating, even though there hadn't been an official proposal.

"Will they let you sit out the performances today?" You asked him.

"I'm sure they'll understand." Floyd replied. "I mean, we still have 10 more shows to do here on the island, me missing one isn't going to make that much of a difference."

What he said left you confused, you imagined that the next day they would also return to the troll village together with your family and you.

"Wait, ten more performances?" You asked again.

"Yes, we'll have to spend a week here." He sighed. Apparently, he wasn't the only one getting tired of always having sunsets all the time, even though that place was pretty cool. To spend a few days.

"Oh. Right." You lowered your head in sadness. 

"Hey, don't be like that." He caressed your cheek tenderly, noticing that you were sad. But it wasn't surprising, the two of you had barely met in person and had already had to be separated for a whole week. "When you see it, the week will go by quickly, especially since you'll be helping your parents organize the wedding and I'll be doing the performances here."

You lifted your head and looked him in the eyes again.

"Do you promise we'll keep in touch in the meantime?" You asked him.

"I promise that whenever I can I will text you so we can talk." He said. "It will be like when we hadn't met in person yet."

"Not everything." You laughed. "We're dating now, aren't we?"

He smiled. You two had to meet in person for him to realize that he loved you, and he was completely sure that it was not a crush, but a great love.

Floyd gently took your hands in his and kissed them.

"Yes, but it needs to be official." He laughed. "Do you want to be my girlfriend?"

You never imagined that such simple words spoken by him could make you so happy.

"Yes. Yes, yes, yes!" You exclaimed happily, jumping into his arms and hugging him tightly. "I love you so much."

"I love you too, very much." He said, breaking away from the hug only to kiss your lips once more.

"Okay, let's go, otherwise we'll never get there like this." He said between laughs, reluctantly trying to get away from your kisses.

"Just give me one more kiss." You negotiated. He raised an eyebrow. "Why did you have to be the good kisser? It's your fault."

He smiled and rolled his eyes, before giving you another kiss, short but still sweet.

"Okay, now let's go, no more cutesy." He said firmly, holding your hand in his again and started walking back to the restaurant.

"Fine, a promise is a debt." You shrugged.

Timeskip...

Looking around to see if anyone was around, even though he was inside Rhonda, John Dory grabbed a sheet of paper and a pencil.

He hadn't told his brothers or anyone yet, but he met someone from the troll village who really caught his attention.

They only needed to talk for a short time for him to realize that he was completely in love.

He decided to write a letter declaring his love, hoping it would be reciprocated.

"JD, what are you writing there?" Floyd hummed, after reading what his older brother was writing over his shoulder.

Realizing that there was someone else there, he quickly tried to scribble everything that was written in that letter so that none of the letters were legible.

"There's no point in doing that, we've already read what was written." You said between laughs. "So you're in love, huh?"

"N-no I'm not." He firmly denied it, despite all the evidence being against him.

There was no name written on that letter, so there was no way of knowing who it was, but he didn't want to confess for some reason.

You spoke to his brothers and they agreed on Floyd not showing up that day so he could stay with you on your last day on the island.

You were both intrigued to know who the person John Dory was in love with was, but you decided to forget it for now and just focus on each other.

One day he would end up telling you, things like that couldn't stay a secret for long.

The first thing you two decided to do on the island besides staying at the restaurant, was going down the water slide there.

"Are you ready for this?" Floyd asked, after you positioned yourself in front of each other to go down the slide.

"With you, I'm ready for anything." You replied, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Okay, here we go. One, two, three!" He gave a thrust to go down the waterslide and you blushed as you felt him hit behind you.

You soon forgot that as you picked up speed on the way down and screamed in excitement as you went even faster, until you both fell into the water.

"That was so fun!" You shouted excitedly, feeling the adrenaline rush through your body and you wanted to feel that again. "Let's go again?"

"I love you more than anything in this world?" He asked, making you smile and you swam to shore to go on the waterslide again.