Chapter 24

A/N: Hey, guys! The other day I saw someone on Tumblr who was angry because they were seeing Floyd x female reader fanfics and said that if they saw one more they would freak out. Just out of spite I started writing and I'm going to post a lemon on Tumblr (here too obviously), it's gonna be my FUCKING masterpiece!!

Your eyes slowly opened as you began to wake up from your sleep. You stretched and yawned, before reaching your hand over to the side of the bed where your boyfriend usually slept.

Your tired eyes opened wide when you realized that Floyd wasn't lying next to you.

You sat on the bed and looked around the bedroom, breathing a sigh of relief when you saw him sitting there on the edge of the bed, thinking everything that happened in his life lately. 

His father always used to say that the best things that happened in life were the ones that happen unexpectedly and he couldn't be more right. That was being the best, but at the same time the craziest phase of his life after he was freed from his kidnappers.

In the last few weeks that had passed he had reunited with all of his brothers, Brozone was back, he finally met you in person, fell in love with you and now the two of you would have a baby.

Noticing the movement in the mattress, he looked back and smiled when he saw that you had woken up.

"Good morning, baby." He said, extending his hand and touching your foot.

You crawled over to him and hugged him from behind, your hands running over his chest and feeling his heart beat.

After what happened, you decided that you would always demonstrate how much you loved him. Well, even more than you already did.

"Morning, my honeylamb." You murmured, before starting to spread gentle kisses on the back of his neck.

He let out a small gasp when he felt the warm sensation of your lips on his skin, feeling his heart pound in his chest.

"What? Stop it." He chuckled softly. "I'm not a lamb."

"Yes, you are, you're my beautiful little lamb..." You insisted, brieflybtickling his belly and brushing his hair away from his face so you could give him a kiss on the cheek.

"No, I'm..." He tried to deny it again, but in a quick gesture, you sat on his lap and joined your lips to his in a passionate kiss.

Your fingers tangled in his silky hair as you lost yourself in the sweet taste of love from his mouth. He kissed you back, but this time his hands, instead of resting on your back, rested on your thighs and carressed you there.

You enjoyed every little second of that moment, surely the two of you wouldn't have so much time to enjoy each other after the baby was finally born.

After what happened the day before, you had decided that you would spend a long time without getting sexual with him. But it would be so hard, he was such a sweet temptation.

You weren't made of iron, some impulses were simply uncontrollable.

"You're so beautiful..." You whispered, covering his neck with kisses. "Love of my life..."

"Babe, you know I would never turn you down." Floyd muttered between panting breaths. "But I haven't even had time to get protection yet."

You smiled, knowing exactly what to do.

"It's okay, baby." You assured him, getting up to lock the door to your room and quickly sat back down on his lap again. "You more than anyone knows that the front is not the only option."

You couldn't help but giggle when you saw the adorable expression on his face when he realized what you meant by that.

"I-I mean, do you...?"

"You talk too much, cutie." You interrupted him. "You know how much I want you, no matter what way."

Without saying anything else, he leaned over and kissed your lips again.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Are you ready?" Floyd asked your younger sister, who was holding hands with you and him.

"I'm super ready!" She exclaimed happily.

"Okay, time to fly!" You exclaimed, as you both pulled her little hands at the same time and lifted her as high as you could, which amused her greatly.

While your parents were on their honeymoon, you took advantage of the time to practice with your little sister. It didn't take long for you to see that the two of you will be great parents.

"Again!" She asked.

"Maybe later, you're getting heavy, young lady." He joked. "Are you eating a lot of sweets?"

"At the wedding I ate." Claire replied. "But I don't feel heavy at all."

"Love, let her be." You warned him between laughs.

You were going to your mother's old house to get the crib, which was bought for you when you were just born and then belonged to Claire.

Your mother had taken such good care of the crib that it still looked new when she was born.

However, when the three of you got there and went inside, you ended up forgetting that after Claire became more independent, your mother had dismantled the crib and stored it somewhere, but you couldn't remember where, no matter how much you tried to thought.

"Hey Claire, do you know where mommy kept the crib?" You asked her.

"No." She denied, shaking her head. "I haven't seen that crib in a long time since I got my flower bed."

You thought about what to do. You couldn't search the whole house because it might take a long time before you found what you were looking for.

Until you had the idea of ​​making a video call with your mother, she was the only one who should know where that crib was.

"I just hope she's not busy right now." You said, as the cell phone called.

Not long after, her image appeared on the screen, more beautiful and smiling than ever. She was sitting in a beach chair with a hat and sunglasses, and you could see your father jumping into a pool in the background.

"Mommy!" Claire exclaimed happily upon seeing her again.

"Hi, my beautiful little girl." She smiled and waved at her youngest daughter. "How are my princesses doing?"

"We're fine, don't worry, you can continue enjoying your honeymoon." You assured her. "I called because I don't remember where my old crib is and I thought you must know where it's stored"

"Well, I'm 100% sure it's in my room, under the bed." She replied. "Are you going to get it ready for the baby?"

"Yes." You smiled.

"Speaking of the baby, where is my future grandson or granddaughter?" She asked.

You turned your phone to your boyfriend and he showed her the egg.

"Hi grandma, I love you!" He said, making a thin voice to imitate a baby.

"I love you too, my darling." She said between amused laughs.