Chapter 13

"I knew it!" You exclaimed happily between laughs. "Just wait until Poppy finds out that you like our boyfriends' brother..."

"Hey, hey." She said, interrupting you. "She doesn't need to know that now, don't you know Poppy? She'll just want to talk about it all day and forget about everything. I'll talk to her later."

"As you wish then." You said, observing how beautiful she looked in that outfit, which even had a cape that matched her style. "You look too beautiful."

"Thanks." She smiled.

"Hey, what do you guys think?" Claire's voice came from behind you.

When you turned around, you saw the two dressed practically the same, they were dark blue and had shiny stars spread throughout the print.

It made sense that your sister chose a dress similar to hers, she greatly admired the queen and wanted to be exactly like her.

"You guys look stunning." You smiled. "If you don't choose these dresses, I'll take them for myself."

"Thanks." Poppy thanked you, soon realizing that everyone had already chosen their dresses, except you. "But you still haven't found your dress, or whatever you want to wear on the wedding day."

You looked at yourself and realized it was true, you were so focused on seeing what clothes they would choose that you forgot to choose yours.

Poppy's face quickly lit up.

"Oh, but I saw a dress that looks just like you, wait a minute." She went back to the dress session and it didn't take long for her to come back with a dress. It was a simple dress, violet in color and the long sleeves fell off the shoulders.

You picked up the dress and went back to the changing room. You put it on, smiling when you saw that it fit you just right.

Seeing everyone's eyes on you made you feel like a princess, even though you would only be one after your parents got married.

"Big sis, you look so beautiful!" Claire exclaimed, running over to you and hugging you in her little arms.

"We all are." You said, giving her a 'boop' on her nose.

Poppy and Viva jumped over you and gathered the four of you into a group hug.

The joy they shared with you was contagious. All you could think about was how silly you were to think that you wouldn't be up to being their sister.

Timeskip...

In the evening, after your parents had rested from the trip, the three of you handed Claire back to them and went home to have the long-awaited sleepover.

"Okay, Viva, your turn." You said. "Truth or Dare?"

"Hmm..." She thought about what she would choose for a second. "Truth."

You looked at her to make sure she wanted to tell you and she nodded.

"Okay, do you happen to like someone?" You asked in a suggestive tone of voice.

She couldn't help but smile and looked away shyly.

"O-oh, she blushed." Poppy hummed, as she shook her sister by the arm.

Sometimes you wondered if you were three adults there or three teenagers talking, but either way it was more fun to act like you were younger.

"I don't really know what I'm feeling, it just started." Viva confessed. "I don't know why I never noticed him before, but it's like they say: 'Better late than never', right?"

"Yeah. But tell us who is, is it a putt putt troll? From the troll village? A rock troll?" Poppy asked, eager for an answer. "I can help you get closer to him or her, whoever it is."

"Okay, I'll give you a tip." She said, excited just imagining her younger sister's reaction. "His name starts with C and ends with Y."

The queen thought about who it could be, until she was amazed to realize that there was only one troll whose name started with C and ended with Y.

"No!" She exclaimed, still a little in disbelief.

"Yes." Viva whispered, looking her in the eyes.

She let out such a high-pitched scream that you both had to cover your ears so you wouldn't go temporarily deaf.

With all the commotion, you ended up not noticing your cell phone ringing at first.

Until you finally realized and in your rush to answer because it was your boyfriend making the call he promised, you accidentally ended up knocking your cell phone off the bed.

You got off the bed, picked up your cell phone from the floor and answered it.

"I was already thinking you wouldn't answer." He joked between laughs.

"At the beginning of the relationship you greeted me before saying anything." You joked, feigning indignation. "I don't even know who you are now, sir."

"You're right, I'm sorry." He apologized. "How are you, my princess?"

"That's better." You laughed. "I'm much better now that I'm talking to you. How was your day there?"

"You know, with rehearsals and performances I don't have time for much of anything." He explained. "But I'm always thinking of you, I miss you so much."

"Me too, my shorty." You smiled, resting your hand on your chest. "When you come back here I'm going to shower you with kisses, I'm going to kiss you so much that you're going to get sick of me."

"No, that's practically impossible." Floyd laughed.

Suddenly, there was silence. It was as if the two of you had reasoned at the same time.

"... Did you notice too?" You asked him.

"That we promised we wouldn't turn out like them and we're acting just like them?" He asked. "Yes."

"But you know what? I like it." You admitted with a smile.

"Me too." He said. You could hear him yawning sleepily.

"Hey, do you want to go to sleep?" You asked him in a dismayed tone of voice. "If you want, no problem, we can talk more tomorrow."

"I won't deny that I'm a little tired, so I think I'll go to sleep." Your boyfriend agreed. "See you tomorrow. I love you."

"I love you even more." You said back.

"I love you much, much more. Goodnight." He said, before ending the call.

You sighed and turned back to your sisters, who were patiently waiting for you to finish talking to him.

"Oh; my love, I will love you forever and ever and ever." Viva joked, imitating the two of you, pouting her lips and pretending to kiss someone invisible.

"Such maturity." You rolled your eyes, grabbing a pillow and throwing it at her to make her stop.

"Pillow war!" Poppy shouted, grabbing two pillows and throwing them at you both at the same time.

You just laughed and joined in the fun war against them.