Chapter 28

A/N: Hey guys! Here's a little sneak peek for the lemon I said I was working on it, I hope I'm doing good 🤭 So stay with the chapter ❤️

"Dada!"

Hearing that familiar and sweet childish voice calling him, Floyd turned around, a smile from ear to ear spreading across his lips when he saw you, his true love, holding hands with his little girl.

The two people he loved most in life.

Harmony was already so big, she was already walking, talking and every day she became more like him.

"Dada!" Harmony shouted again, as a way to get his attention.

"Run to dada, my sweetheart." You told her.

His daughter obeyed and ran to her father, who took her in his arms and covered her face with loving kisses. You soon joined them and the two of you kissed, before kissing your little girl's cheeks at the same time.

Suddenly, you were confused when your boyfriend seemed to start floating to the ground. Next thing you know, it was a giant hand that had grabbed Floyd.

Finally realizing what was happening to him, Floyd began to despair.

"No, no, not again..." He said.

His natural reaction was to throw Harmony to you, so that she too wouldn't have to go through the things he went through when he was held hostage by the pop stars.

"No, no, my love...!" You screamed desperately, stretching your hair so that you could grab it somehow.

However, whoever was holding him pulled him even harder and ended up taking him.

"No, please, I can't die again, I have a family now..." He begged, but the person who held him in his hands seemed not to have been touched by his pleas.

"Floyd!" You screamed louder than you could, trying to run after him with your daughter in your arms, but when you saw it, he was already meters away from you.

He screamed your name, desperate that if he couldn't escape, he probably wouldn't see Harmony and you again.

Feeling your boyfriend stir, you ended up waking up and saw him struggling, while repeating the words 'no', 'please' and 'let go of me'.

You soon saw that your boyfriend was having a nightmare. What you wanted most was to wake him up to free him from the bad dream that was afflicting him, but you held back because you saw somewhere that you couldn't wake up a person who was having nightmares.

You watched, waiting for him to wake up so you could comfort him, until he finally woke up, almost jumping out of bed as he did so.

Floyd was paralyzed, breathing heavily as he realized that everything he had experienced was just a dream.

"Floyd." You said, resting a hand on his shoulder. "Are you okay...?"

Upon hearing your voice, he looked to the side and brought his hands to your face, feeling as if he wanted to prove that you were real.

Soon after, he wrapped you in a hug, hugging you so tightly in his arms that it felt like he would never let you go.

"I was so scared that I would never see you again..." He murmured in a tearful tone of voice, which made you feel your heart break.

You hadn't seen him cry since you went on your date to the movies last month.

"Oh my love." You said, hugging him back and stroking his back in a comforting gesture. "It's okay, it was just a nightmare. I'm here with you and I'm not going anywhere."

Little by little, your boyfriend calmed down again, until he felt safe enough to leave your embrace.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to be so dramatic." He sniffed.

"Oh stop it, you're not being dramatic." You said, bringing your hand to his cheek and stroking it. "You've been through so much in this life, someone once told me that when you cry, it's not because you're being weak, it's because you've been strong for a long time."

Floyd smiled and turned his face, kissing the palm of your hand.

"What would I do without you in my life?" He asked, looking lovingly at you.

"I have no idea." You laughed, then he laughed too.

"Hey, can Harmony sleep with us in bed today?" He asked again.

You smiled, liking his idea.

You got up from the bed and went to your baby's crib, who despite all the noise you two made, was still sleeping peacefully as if nothing had happened.

You carefully picked her up in your arms and carried her to your bed, placing her right in the middle of the bed. She yawned and turned to the side, snuggling against his body like a puppy did with its mother when it was born.

Floyd looked at you and smiled, a twinkle in his eyes. You smiled back at him and lay down too, placing a tender kiss on her cheek before reaching out your hand, intertwining it with your lover's.

Almost as soon as you closed your eyes, they opened again as Harmony began to cry.

"Oh no, not now, I'm so tired..." You mumbled, sitting back down on the bed to see why your daughter was crying so she would stop crying so you could sleep.

"Is she hungry?" Floyd asked, equally groggy with sleep, barely able to keep his eyelids open.

"It can't be, she breastfed before going to sleep, remember?" You explained, cradling her in your arms to try and get her to stop crying.

"Is her diaper clean?" He asked again.

You checked to see if there was any sweet smell coming from inside the diaper and if there was any weight on it, becoming frustrated that it was clean.

"That's not it either." You said.

"It must be sleep, since you woke her up."

"What? Who asked me to take her out of her crib to sleep in bed with us?" You retorted.

"Okay, it's my fault." He admitted, sitting up and asking you to give him Harmony, that still hadn't stopped crying. "You are my greatest love, you will always have my heart, sleep in peace that I'll be here, taking care of you, it's already part of my being, I will not abandon you, sleep in peace that I'll be here, taking care of you..."

He began to sing the lullaby he had written for her and sung to her when she was still in the egg. Little by little, your daughter calmed down when she heard him sing, until she finally closed her eyes again and fell asleep.

Floyd smiled fondly and placed a gentle kiss on her forehead. It was worth spending sleepless nights for her.

"Hey baby, she..." He raised his face to talk to you, but chuckled when he saw that you ended up falling asleep too, so tired was you.

He carefully placed Harmony between the two of you again and lay down, sleeping this time without fear of having another nightmare, because he knew that when he woke up the first thing he would see would be the two of you, the greatest treasure he had.