I Stayed At Home For A Centur...

By Fujoshirottengirl

Chu Xuan transmigrated to a fantasy world and became the young master of a powerful family. He was rebuked fo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6-8
Chapter 9-12
Chapter 13-16
Chapter 17-21
Chapter 22-25
Chapter 26-29
Chapter 30-33
Chapter 34-37
Chapter 38-41
Chapter 42-45
Chapter 46-49
Chapter 50-53
Chapter 54-57
Chapter 58-61
Chapter 62-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 90-100

Chapter 81-90

172 1 0
By Fujoshirottengirl

Chapter 81: Save Me, My Father Has Gone Mad

Song Yiming was not in a hurry, as he headed to the Chu family's territory at a leisurely pace.

Every time he arrived at one of Chu County's cities, he would let one of the accompanying disciples take control of the city.

He brought along as many Nine Swords Mountain disciples as there were cities in Chu County.

Compared to Song Pang, who was drowning in anxiety, Song Yiming knew that rushing over was a waste of effort. Given that so many days had passed, the black heart grass had most likely already been used.

He was not really thinking about Song Pang, his son. If Chu Yun really had outstanding talent in pill refinement, what he needed to think about now was how to nurture his grandson.

At the same time, Song Yiming was waiting for the Qin family's reaction.

If the Qin family did not express their stance before they arrived at the Chu family's territory, then this trip would go smoothly.

If the Qin family made an appearance, they would face some setbacks.

The Qin family had a close relationship with Nine Swords Mountain's Great Elder Hong Fei, and the Great Qin Dynasty seemed to have some sort of hidden connection with Nine Swords Mountain.

Even he, as the sect master, did not know much about it.

That was a matter directly controlled by a few old fogeys of Nine Swords Mountain. He did not have the qualifications to interfere.

Although he was the sect master, he was not the strongest expert of Nine Swords Mountain.

In this world, strength spoke for itself.

......

The Chu family had arrived, and no one from the Qin family had appeared.

Song Yiming heaved a sigh of relief. This trip would go smoothly!

Chu Tianming and the other elders stood in front of the family's territory and stared at Song Yiming and his son with unsightly expressions!

The Qin family had not responded to their request for aid.

It was obvious that they did not plan to help.

Thinking back to the relationship between the Great Qin Dynasty and Nine Swords Mountain, Chu Tianming and the others felt dejected.

The sect master of Nine Swords Mountain was an expert at the ninth level of the truth realm.

How could the Chu family resist him?

Thus far, the Chu family had yet to cultivate any truth realm experts.

The Chu family's foundation had just been unearthed. Even the family elders who had received the power of the truth realm inheritance had yet to break through to the truth realm.

Could they commission the Black Moon Tower to act?

The price they would have to pay to deal with the sect master of Nine Swords Mountain was something that the entirety of the Chu family could not afford.

Could they give the Chu family's foundation as payment to the Black Moon Tower?

It was obviously impossible.

Chu Yun also received the news and rushed over. She thought of asking that mysterious senior for help.

Song Yiming ignored the people of the Chu family entirely.

There was not even a single one among them who had cultivated to the truth realm.

On what basis could they resist him?

Moreover, he was the sect master of Nine Swords Mountain. It was a great fortune for the Chu family to become in-laws with him.

Looking at things from that perspective, he did not understand why the Chu family was unwilling.

However, once he gave this matter a second thought, his heart burned with passion. If the Chu family could not bear to let Chu Yun marry out, and even spurned the opportunity to befriend him, the sect master of the Nine Swords Mountain, then there could only be one reason. Chu Yun's talent in pill refinement was beyond imagination.

Her existence was related to the rise of the Chu family.

"Father, it's her!"

Song Pang saw Chu Yun rushing over. He pointed excitedly at Chu Yun, his eyes burning with passion.

"Little beauty, you won't be able to escape from me."

Song Pang was extremely excited.

"Shut up!"

Pa!

Song Yiming suddenly shouted angrily and slapped Song Pang's face.

Song Pang was completely stunned.

He covered his swollen face and looked at his father in a daze. He did not understand why his father would suddenly hit him.

The members of the Chu family were also stunned.

At this moment, Song Yiming's heart was filled with terror.

His entire body was trembling. He was so weak that he could not help but kneel on the ground.

When others saw him like this, they thought that he was trembling with anger.

"Father, why did you hit me?" Song Pang looked wronged.

Pa!

Another slap landed on Song Pang's face. Song Yiming said angrily, "Hit you?"

"You are coveting Miss Chu?" Song Yiming roared and slapped Song Pang again.

"Why don't you piss off and look at yourself first? Are you worthy of Miss Chu?"

Chu Tianming and the others were dumbfounded. What was going on with the sect master of Nine Swords Mountain? Why was he beating his own son?

Look, his son's face was swollen. If he continued to hit him, the latter's face would look like a pig's head.

Chu Yun was overjoyed when she saw this. It must be that mysterious senior who had warned the Nine Swords Mountain sect master.

Even the Nine Swords Mountain sect master was forced to admit defeat. That mysterious senior was too powerful.

He had to be at the Emperor realm.

Song Pang's head was buzzing from the beating he was receiving. He was dumbfounded as he looked at his father.

What was going on?

Why was he being beaten?

He had never been beaten like this since he was young.

"Dad, I'm your son," Song Pang cried.

Slap!

Song Yiming slapped him again. To those watching, it seemed like Song Yiming felt that he had not given his son a proper beating, as he kept hitting him.

He cursed, "Why did I give birth to a b*stard like you?"

"Why are you so obsessed with marrying Miss Chu?"

"You're a piece of Sh*t. Miss Chu is such a precious flower. Do you deserve to be with her?"

"Why did I give birth to a useless thing like you? Don't you have any sense of shame? Since you're a piece of sh*t, just behave like a good piece of sh*t. Why did you come out to stink up the place?"

"Your presence taints Miss Chu's eyes. You're a piece of sh*t, yet you actually dared to covet Miss Chu. Doesn't your conscience hurt?"

"Where's your conscience? Why did you turn out like this? Huh?!"

Song Yiming shouted as he beat Song Pang up.

Everyone in the Chu family was petrified!

Nine Swords Mountain sect master, did you lose your mind?

Why were you talking about your son like this?

If your son was a piece of sh*t, were you not also a piece of sh*t? Moreover, you were an old piece of sh*t!

Chu Yun's mouth was wide open and her face was filled with shock. Was the mysterious senior so powerful?

Even the sect master of Nine Swords Mountain seemed terrified to the point of abandoning his dignity!

The one who felt the most pain was Song Pang.

He was completely dumbfounded.

His head was buzzing, and tears and snot were continuously flowing out. His head was swollen, and his face was beyond recognition.

What pained his heart even more was that the one who had done this to him and humiliated him was his own father!

I'm definitely not his biological son!

"Doesn't your conscience hurt?"

"You're a piece of sh*t, yet you actually wanted to defile a pure flower. Do you have any shame?"

"Why are you so thick-skinned?"

"Why don't you piss off? With your pathetic appearance, do you think you're worthy of her?"

Song Yiming's entire body was trembling as he continued to beat up Song Pang crazily. His attacks were getting more and more vicious and heavier.

Song Pang's head had swelled to twice its original size. His face was so round that one could no longer even see his facial features.

"Help! Help! My father has gone crazy!"

Song Pang's muffled cries could be heard as he struggled to call for help.

He was panicking. His father might have really gone crazy.

If his father did not stop now, he felt that he might even die!

No one noticed that cold sweat was breaking out on Song Yiming's forehead.

A terrifying pressure covered his body and showed no signs of abating.

Song Yiming did not dare to stop. He could only grit his teeth and hit his son harder and harder.

The Chu family was terrifying!

Soon after he stepped into the Chu family's territory, a mysterious and terrifying pressure descended on him.

The meaning it implied was obvious. It was a warning

What shocked Song Yiming was that this pressure was a hundred, no, a thousand times stronger than those old fogeys from Nine Swords Mountain!

He panicked!

His only way out of this was to take action personally and teach his son a lesson.

He was saving himself and his son as well.

He thought of many things. It was no wonder the Great Qin Dynasty chose not to co-opt the Chu family's territory and make them their vassals.

It was all because there was a terrifying existence hidden in the Chu family!

Perhaps the Chu family was a trap set up by some mysterious powerful existence!

Chapter 82: Loss of Morality Or Distortion Of A Father's Love

It was too tragic!

Not only was Song Pang physically battered, but his soul was also in turmoil from his father's beating.

Every time Song Yiming opened his mouth, Song Pang would be called a piece of sh*t, or asked to piss off or take a good look at himself.

Chu Xuan was speechless.

Was there something wrong with the head of the Nine Swords Mountain sect master?

I was just pressuring you and giving you a warning not to act impudently.

Why did you beat up your own son crazily?

He even humiliated him verbally.

Chu Xuan suspected that his son might not be his own.

Everyone in the Chu family was dumbfounded.

Chu Tianming and the others were originally extremely angry and disgusted with Song Pang's desire to marry Chu Yun.

However, his current image and condition evoked feelings of pity from them.

What a pitiful fellow!

He was tortured to such an extent by his own father.

Everyone seriously suspected that Song Pang was not his biological son. In fact, he might even have been picked up from a random rubbish heap somewhere.

At this moment, his "son" was being used as a punching bag to vent the anger in his heart.

Chu Yun could not bear to look at Song Pang's miserable appearance, especially when she heard Song Pang's muffled cries for help.

Song Pang raised a hand with great difficulty.

"Help, help me!"

Crack!

The hand was broken.

When the Chu family members heard the crack, their hands trembled.

The sect master of Nine Swords Mountain had gone crazy.

Should they stop him?

What if he went crazy and attacked them?

No one here could beat him.

However, if he killed his son and woke up from his madness, would he blame them?

Chu Tianming cursed in his heart. What was going on with Nine Swords Mountain? Why did they choose a crazy guy to become their sect master?

Could it be that something had gone wrong with his cultivation recently?

It was very possible!

"If you keep hitting him, he'll die," Chu Yun spoke up carefully.

Song Yiming instantly shot her a grateful gaze, and the pressure around him finally dissipated.

He kicked Song Pang. "Aren't you going to thank Miss Chu?!"

"Thank... Thank you!"

Tears streamed down Song Pang's face. His facial features could no longer be seen clearly, and his whole body had swelled up into a round ball!

His heart had suffered an immense amount of trauma!

This day would be a nightmare that forever haunted him!

Song Yiming said sincerely, "Miss Chu, don't worry. This piece of sh*t will never appear in front of you again!"

"I will bring this b*stard back and discipline him properly."

Although Song Pang looked very miserable, fortunately, his life was not in any danger. He could recover after spending some time recuperating.

"Actually, you don't have to be so ruthless."

Chu Yun looked a little apologetic.

The deterrence of that mysterious senior was too terrifying.

He had frightened the Nine Swords Mountain sect master to the point of insanity.

"Thank... Thank you!"

Song Pang was filled with tears of gratitude!

Chu Yun's face flushed red. It was all because of her that he had ended up in such a miserable state.

In addition, he even had to thank her for intervening, so she felt embarrassed.

"Goodbye. I'll go back and discipline my son now!"

Song Yiming took his leave with Song Pang in tow.

It was over!

Song Pang's vision went black when he heard that. Discipline my son? Was he going to f*cking torture me to death?

He immediately fainted.

Song Yiming had arrived threateningly, but ended up carrying his deformed son back in a panicked state.

He should have been angry at the person behind the scenes. Yet, despite being humiliated, and despite having his own son into a deformed state, Song Yiming did not harbor any grudges toward this person.

On the contrary, he was filled with respect and reverence for the person behind the scenes.

"It must be because that senior showed mercy. That's why I feel grateful and have a good impression of him."

"That has to be it!"

Song Yiming felt somewhat puzzled, but he did not feel that it was out of place either.

Chu Xuan had planted a soul seal on Song Yiming without the latter's knowledge.

Since Chu Xuan did not exert his will upon the latter, therefore, the latter had no idea that he had been controlled by someone.

As long as it did not directly contradict his thoughts, Song Yiming would not notice the presence of the soul seal. He only mistakenly believed that Chu Xuan had shown mercy, which was why he had respect and a good impression of him.

Chu Xuan had made Song Yiming his chess piece.

It was still unknown when or whether this chess piece would be activated.

Before the soul seal was activated, Song Yiming would have no idea that the soul seal had been planted. His mind and actions would not change at all.

The only change he would be able to sense was the increased respect and reverence for this mysterious senior.

There was no way Song Yiming would doubt himself because of this minor emotional shift.

This was the terrifying thing about the soul seed seal.

The sect master of Nine Swords Mountain had an esteemed status. With a stomp of his foot, many in the Southern Region would tremble.

Although he was not the strongest expert of Nine Swords Mountain, his status and influence were significant. During a critical moment, he could still play a significant role.

However, Chu Xuan had casually made him a chess piece. He did not really care if it could be used or what role it could play.

Song Yiming quickly left.

The Nine Swords Mountain disciples who controlled the Chu County cities were all stunned when they saw the sect master carrying an object that did not look like a human.

Looking at the object's attire, it seemed to be Junior Brother Song Pang...

What was going on?

"Retreat! return to Nine Swords Mountain!" Song Yiming ordered.

The Chu family was terrifying. They could not afford to offend that person.

Moreover, the other party kept such a low profile. It was obvious that they did not want to attract attention.

Therefore, he had to keep it a secret.

Song Yiming did not want that terrifying existence to be unhappy with him and come looking for him to kill him.

Given that terrifying existence's strength, even the combined might of Nine Swords Mountain would be insufficient against him.

If he was not careful, Nine Swords Mountain would be destroyed.

"Sect master, what's going on?"

The Nine Swords Mountain's disciples looked at the deformed Song Pang and asked curiously.

"What do you mean what's going on? This little b*stard is shameless. I have to teach him a good lesson!" Song Yiming said angrily.

The Nine Swords Mountain's disciples shut up. No matter how miserable Song Pang was, this was not a matter they could interfere with.

Song Yiming recalled all of Nine Sword Mountain's disciples from Chu County, and the territory returned to the control of the Chu family.

Great Qin Dynasty's imperial palace.

Qin Keyun looked at the information in her hands in disbelief.

Song Yiming did not die?

His son might not look like a human now, but to cultivators, it was not a life-threatening injury.

As long as the kid's foundation was not damaged, the injuries would be classified as superficial at most.

Was that handsome thirteenth young master of the Chu family so kind and merciful?

Qin Keyun's eyes lit up. Could she go and see him then?

Since he was soft-hearted toward the Nine Swords Mountain sect master, surely he would not make things too difficult for her, right?

However, what if...

Thinking this, Qin Keyun could only sigh.

She could not go to the Chu family, after all. What if he detained her and made her a servant girl?

The fairytale of the Great Qin Empress running off to become a servant girl... She was not mentally ill, and she was not infatuated with him to such an extent.

The elders of the Chu family felt like they were in a dream.

They believed that the Chu family was in great danger, so they were pessimistic and prepared to accept the fact that Chu Yun would be forced to marry Song Pang.

Who would have thought that it would end like this.

The sect master of Nine Swords Mountain suddenly went crazy. He beat up and humiliated his own son like a madman, to the extent that he no longer even looked human.

Was it the loss of morality or the distortion of fatherly love that caused this tragedy?

Chapter 83: Hu Quan's Final Madness

Chu Tianming had a feeling that Song Yiming's sudden fit of madness might have had something to do with Chu Yun.

How was that possible though?

He had to ask her in private.

"Do you think it's possible that it was due to the Empress's deterrence?"

A family elder asked in a low voice.

He had been brought back from the Great Qian Dynasty by Qin Keyun, so he had personally witnessed the Great Qin Empress' power.

"That can't be. Even though the Great Qin Empress is powerful, the Nine Swords Mountain sect master wouldn't be so afraid of her to the point of doing something so crazy, right?"

Chu Tianming expressed his doubts.

Furthermore, the relationship between the Great Qin Dynasty and Nine Swords Mountain was extraordinary. Nine Swords Mountain was still the main force guarding the borders of the Great Qin Dynasty.

On the basis of this relationship, they would not treat the sect master of Nine Swords Mountain like this, regardless of the reason.

It was even less likely that they would risk ruining their good relationship with Nine Swords Mountain on account of the Chu family.

"It's hard to say. If I hadn't seen it with my own eyes, I wouldn't have been able to imagine the might of the Empress."

That family elder's expression was extremely solemn.

......

Hearing what he said, Chu Tianming and the others were suspicious. Could it really be that the Empress had really been secretly intimidating the other party?

Was she still thinking about the old times?

Was she still thinking about Chu Yuan?

"That bastard Chu Yuan!"

At the thought of Chu Yuan, Chu Tianming could not help but roar in anger.

Chu Yun stuck out her tongue. Third brother was not around either. If he were to return one day, the situation would be very uncomfortable.

The matter of the Nine Swords Mountain sect master forcefully seeking Chu Yun's hand in marriage for his son was like a farce. It did not cause too much of a stir and any commotion about the matter quickly died down.

Those who were well-informed only knew that the Nine Swords Mountain's sect master had come with great momentum, but had returned to Nine Swords Mountain with his deformed son.

As for what exactly transpired, no one really knew.

They only knew that Song Pang had been beaten to a pulp by his father.

Many people guessed that it was probably because of the Great Qin's Empress.

Great Qin Dynasty, Purple Moon County.

The former Purple Moon Kingdom was now just the Purple Moon County of the Great Qin Dynasty.

The county governor was the former ruler of the Purple Moon Kingdom.

This person was very tactful. After surrendering, he did not have any thoughts of rebelling or wanting to become independent. He listened attentively to Qin Keyun's orders and became a capable subordinate of the Great Qin Empress.

Purple Moon County was also placed under his jurisdiction.

Even though he was no longer the ruler of a kingdom, and was only a county governor, he was still the most powerful person in Purple Moon County.

In a forest somewhere in Purple Moon County, a desolate figure walked into a damp, dark cave.

His eyes were filled with hatred.

There was a savage-looking scar on his face which stretched from left to right, covering his face.

The wound that resulted in this scar would likely have been enough to kill him had he not been lucky.

Hu Quan!

He had once been the leader of the Purple Moon Kingdom's heretic cult.

Now, he was in dire straits.

The heretic cult was still present in the Purple Moon County, but Hu Quan was no longer the leader of the Purple Moon Kingdom's heretic cult.

He was not one of the higher-ups.

Instead, he was a marginal figure.

Almost everyone had forgotten about him, the former leader of the Purple Moon Kingdom's heretic cult.

After the Great Qin Dynasty annexed the Purple Moon Kingdom, the heretic cult suffered a massive blow.

He was despised by the evil imperial court, who felt that he was useless. As such, they excluded him when they started rebuilding the heretic cult.

Hu Quan's backer had already abandoned him and chosen someone else.

The new sect leader had taken over, and would first make an example out of the old sect leader.

Hu Quan had thought that even if he had not contributed much, he had still been a loyal servant. However, despite serving the evil imperial court for so long, his situation and status had greatly changed.

He was no longer the sect leader of the Purple Moon Kingdom's heretic cult. He had wanted to go to the evil imperial court to cultivate and break through to the unity realm as soon as possible, but he was expelled by his former backer upon arrival.

His backer berated him for his uselessness and blamed him for the loss of his own personal reputation. He was then told that he did not deserve to stay in the evil imperial court.

Among all of the former heretic cult sect leaders, Hu Quan had the most miserable ending.

After the other sect leaders left their positions, they would always head to the evil imperial court to cultivate and become a member of the evil imperial court, even if they just ended up as pawns.

He was the only one who was expelled and abandoned.

The root of all of this originated from the Purple Moon Kingdom's heretic cult, which had almost been completely annihilated.

As the sect leader, he had been extremely incompetent.

This made the backer behind him become a joke among his peers.

Hu Quan was indignant and furious.

He thought about taking revenge on his backer, but the other party was too powerful and had too many subordinates. How could a mere peak-stage void realm expert like him take revenge on such a powerhouse?

After thinking about it, he decided that the root of his downfall was all due to the Chu family.

Thus, his hatred toward the Chu family grew stronger and stronger, to the point that he was now on the verge of losing his mind.

He had even been robbed recently.

As the sect leader of the heretic cult, who would have dared to rob him back then?

Hu Quan was injured, and he felt that his life had no future.

He had also thought about going to the Evil King's Palace before dying and making a name for himself among the circle of heretic cultivators. His life would not have been in vain then.

However, Hu Quan did not dare to do so. He still respected the Evil King, so he could not bring himself to do it.

Therefore, he started making long-term plans again.

He wanted to take revenge!

He wanted to make his name resound in the Southern Region.

Taking out the blood spirit bead, Hu Quan's eyes shone with hatred.

"Chu family!"

He was going to go all out to take revenge on the Chu family.

Through his unceasing efforts, he had already found a method by which he could activate the blood spirit bead.

The materials were all prepared.

Now all he needed to do was act.

Looking in the direction of Chu County, Hu Quan gnashed his teeth. If it had not been for the Chu family, how could he have ended up in such a miserable state?

The root cause of everything was the Chu family!

Hu Quan thought that once he activated the blood spirit bead, the Chu family's territory would be contaminated, which would transform its residents into devils that would be hunted down and killed by the experts of the Southern Region.

His fame and notoriety would then spread throughout the Southern Region.

The Chu family, once one of the three great aristocratic families of the Qin Kingdom, would have been destroyed by his hands after being transformed into devils.

This would make him even more famous than those who barged into the Evil King's palace.

Even if he died, it would all be worth it.

Hu Quan examined his body's internal injuries. He did not have much time left.

Even if he died, he would drag the Chu family down with him.

Hu Quan had made up his mind. After briefly recuperating, he then rushed to Chu County.

He had to hide himself. He had to enter the Chu family's territory stealthily and secretly activate the blood spirit bead.

The devilish blood energy would contaminate the Chu family's territory, causing its residents to transform into devils.

Once that happened, all of the transformed devils would be killed.

This was the ironclad law of the human race!

No force was an exception to this. Even the evil imperial court would kill the devils as soon as they found them.

Anyone who was contaminated by the devilish blood energy would become vassals and servants of the demon race. They did not belong to the human race anymore.

Since they were not human beings, they would no longer be allowed to live in the human territory.

Moreover, transformed devils were mostly cruel. Their personalities would change, and they had no humanity to speak of.

As a person responsible for spreading the devilish blood energy, he would also be hunted down.

In the human race, no force could tolerate scum like him.

However, Hu Quan did not care.

He wanted to be the first person to spread the devilish blood energy in the Southern Region.

Even if he was condemned for generations, so what?

At least in the history of the cultivation world, his name, Hu Quan, would be left behind.

He would have taken his revenge and gained a reputation. What was there to be unsatisfied about?

Hu Quan's eyes were filled with madness. He wanted everyone to know that even if he died, he would drag the culprit down with him.

In order to avoid any accidents, Hu Quan had been extremely careful along the way, specifically going out of his way to avoid the Black Moon Tower.

He was afraid that news that he possessed the blood spirit pearl would be leaked.

Finally, he arrived in Chu County. He looked in the direction of the Chu family's territory.

He would take action tonight!

"This is my final madness!"

Chapter 84: Subduing The Devil Soul With One Hand

After Song Yiming's visit, the Chu family once again realized the importance of strength in the cultivation world.

Everyone began to put all of their effort into training, hoping to make the Chu family rise to prominence once again.

The defenses around the family's territory returned to their normal state. A spirit realm guard captain led the other guards to patrol the family's territory.

The heretic cult was no longer much of a threat.

Since most external threats were basically eliminated, there was no need to be on high alert at all times.

The defenses around the ancestral residence, on the other hand, became even tighter instead.

At least one unity realm family elder would be patrolling the ancestral residence.

After all, the Chu family's ancient site was of great importance, and they could not afford to lose anything inside it.

The other family elders were all cultivating in seclusion inside the Chu family's ancient site.

They took turns patrolling every three days.

As Chu Yun continued refining medicinal pills, and more of the Chu family's foundation was unearthed, three more unity realm experts were added to the Chu family's forces.

Everyone in the Chu family could envision the eventual rise of the Chu family to becoming a truly great aristocratic family.

The fact that they were ostracized by the Qin family and had not become a vassal of the Great Qin Dynasty was perhaps a good thing.

......

At the very least, Chu County was still under the control of the Chu family.

The resources the family elders needed for cultivation could be obtained by selling pills.

Chu Tianming had already selected a few of the more talented juniors of the Chu family to study pill refinement under Chu Yun.

Chu Yun could not be the only one refining all the pills, after all.

Someone to refine the lower-level pills and, hopefully, the Chu family would gradually form a pill refinement system and foundation that would herald the rise of the Chu family.

Outside the Chu family grounds, a figure silently appeared.

In his hand was a bead.

At this moment, the bead seemed to be melting as it turned scarlet red.

There seemed to be fresh blood flowing within it.

If one looked carefully, one would discover that there was a faint figure within the dark brown blood.

The blood spirit bead had already been activated.

After fifteen minutes, it would turn into devilish blood energy, contaminating the entirety of the Chu family's territory.

Hu Quan's expression was malevolent, and his eyes were filled with madness.

Suddenly, a gust of wind swept past him. Before Hu Quan could react, he felt his body being lifted up and, the very next moment, he found himself inside a small courtyard.

Chu Xuan frowned as he looked at Hu Quan.

This guy had not made any movements for such a long time despite having long since obtained the fake map of the Chu family's territory that he had provided.

He had almost forgotten about him.

He had not expected the other party to suddenly appear.

Moreover, something was very wrong.

Looking at the demonic blood bead in Hu Quan's hand, he could feel a powerful and dirty aura from it, as well as a dense demonic aura.

A blood bead condensed from the blood energy of the demon race?

Moreover, it was not ordinary demon race blood.

This guy wanted to give the Chu family a vicious blow without making a sound.

"You!"

Hu Quan was shocked. How did he come here? He had not been able to resist at all.

What kind of strength did this person have?

However, it was too late. The blood spirit bead had already been activated.

The other party could not stop the tragedy from unfolding.

Hu Quan was pleased with himself.

"Swallow them."

Chu Xuan waved his hand and instructed the Spirit Devouring Flower to swallow Hu Quan.

As for the blood spirit bead, it was naturally swallowed as well.

To the Spirit Devouring Flower, the demonic blood was a great tonic. It was not affected by the demonic blood energy's filth.

The Spirit Devouring Flower's roots instantly spread out and swallowed Hu Quan.

In an instant, Hu Quan disappeared from the world.

Boom!

The blood spirit bead suddenly erupted with powerful might.

A figure with a short horn on its head and ears sticking up appeared with a ferocious expression on its face.

It shook off the Devouring Spirit Flower to the side.

Chu Xuan's expression changed slightly.

It was the soul of a demon race expert!

With a wave of his hand, the Heaven-revolving Universe Array Formation covered the small courtyard.

Su Xian'er and Ding Yue were startled by the powerful demonic might and opened their eyes to look.

"Devil soul!"

Su Xian'er cried out in surprise.

"Kakaka, this venerable self has finally emerged. Human junior, kneel before me!"

The devil soul looked at Su Xian'er and its smile became even more evil.

"Human girl, you are too beautiful. Kneel down and let this venerable self vent his desires. If I am satisfied, I'll let you keep your consciousness."

Boom!

The devil soul's aura erupted and a powerful aura swept over the courtyard.

It was infinitely close to the Heaven realm!

It was either a peak-stage Supreme realm, or the half-step Heaven realm, devil soul.

When the other party had been at his peak, he was probably a Heaven realm demon race expert.

However, he had been seriously injured, and even his devil soul's realm fell by a level.

Su Xian'er's face was pale.

Could Chu Xuan deal with such a powerful devil soul?

"Kid, this venerable self needs a new body. Yours will do fine."

The devil soul looked at Chu Xuan and laughed. It pounced over, trying to seize Chu Xuan's body.

"Hmph, impudent!"

Chu Xuan snorted coldly and raised his hand to press down. Mysterious symbols spread out, forming a special domain!

"Heaven-sealing forbidden technique!"

If the other party had been a full-fledged Heaven realm expert, Chu Xuan would have been afraid and relied on the universe revolving formation to trap the other party before escaping.

However, it was only a devil soul, so he did not take it seriously at all.

With the many methods at his disposal, as well as the divine weapon and Dao weapon that the system had rewarded him with, it was not a problem for him to suppress a devil soul.

Moreover, this devil soul had not even reached the Heaven realm.

It was not an exaggeration to say that, within the Supreme realm, he feared no one.

As soon as the heaven-sealing forbidden technique was used, the devil soul instantly felt his own power being restricted.

He could no longer use his domain power.

What shocked him even more was that all of his power, including his secret techniques, were no longer working.

He even felt that his devil soul was losing consciousness!

How could this be?!

Who was he? How could he be so powerful?

Was this place not the Southern Region within the Northern Zone?

Mo Tuo was shocked. He could only watch his soul be compressed.

"I can't accept this. I can't accept this. I escaped with my life during the invasion of the Southern Region, but I'm actually going to meet my end here?"

"Why am I not in the Southern Region? Why?"

"Who brought me out of the Southern Region?"

Mo Tuo roared in his heart. He wanted to struggle, but it was completely useless.

Back then, when he invaded the Southern Region of the Northern Zone, he did not die in that shocking battle. He was lucky enough to escape with a strand of his devil soul.

However, he had not expected to die so soon after finally re-emerging!

Under the shocked gazes of Su Xian'er and Ding Yue, that powerful and boundless devil soul was actually suppressed by Chu Xuan with a wave of his hand.

It seemed so simple, almost like killing a mosquito.

Su Xian'er and Ding Yue were deeply shocked. Chu Xuan's strength was beyond their wildest imagination.

Chu Xuan looked at the compressed devil soul in his palm. He wondered whether the devil soul was related to the demons that had fought in the war in the Asura Ancient Land.

A mere wisp of his soul was already so powerful. When he was at his peak, he probably was not considered a weakling among the Heaven realm experts, right?

Should he kill it directly?

Chu Xuan hesitated. It would be a pity to kill such a powerful devil soul just like that.

However, to seal it, he had to suppress it personally.

There seemed to be no Buddhism in this world.

Otherwise, he would have converted this devil soul and turned it into his loyal servant.

Given Chu Xuan's current strength, the success rate of forcefully planting a soul seal on the devil soul was not high. After all, the devil soul's realm was much higher.

Chu Xuan frowned and thought about ways to deal with the devil soul. It was very likely that this was a devil race expert who had invaded the Southern Region back then.

In that case, he probably knew many secrets about that ancient war with the demons.

Especially about whether there were any traitors among the human race.

Due to this, Chu Xuan did not want to kill the devil soul.

Chapter 85: Three Lives Buddhist Scripture And The World-Cleansing Glazed Pagoda

Just as Chu Xuan was about to slice the devil soul into several pieces to weaken the devil soul's power so that he could control them one by one, a system notification rang out in his mind.

"The host suppressed the Heaven realm devil soul with one hand and has been rewarded with the Three Lives Buddhist scripture and the World-cleansing Glazed Pagoda."

Heaven realm devil soul!

Sure enough, the system had recognized it as a Heaven realm devil soul. Based on this revelation, he knew that when this devil soul was at its peak, it was a Heaven realm expert.

Chu Xuan examined the reward.

The Three Lives Buddhist scripture was a Buddhist cultivation manual.

There did not seem to be any Buddhist sects in this world, and Chu Xuan had not heard or read about any records of Buddhist sects in the past either.

At least up until now, there were none in the Southern Region, including the entire Northern Zone.

Chu Xuan was uncertain as to whether there were any in the other zones.

"The Three Lives Buddhist scripture is a Buddhist cultivation manual. It's divided into the Past Burning Lamp scripture, the Present Tathagata scripture, and the Future Maitreya scripture. The three scriptures contain many Buddhist divine abilities and cultivation techniques..."

After Chu Xuan read the Three Lives Buddhist scriptures, he hesitated for a moment and decided to accept the indoctrination.

Although he had mastered Buddhist techniques, he was not a real monk. He just decided to just cultivate one additional path.

After comprehending the Three Lives Buddhist scripture, Chu Xuan's body emitted a vast amount of Buddhist light. When the Buddhist light shone on the devil soul, sizzling sounds could be heard.

......

The devil soul was like snow melting under the rays of the scorching sun.

Ding Yue and Su Xian'er were stunned. At this moment, Chu Xuan exuded a majestic and pure aura, as if he was cleansing one's mind and soul.

That golden light seemed to contain some sort of mysterious power.

Chu Xuan retracted the Buddhist light. The Three Lives Buddhist scripture was exceptionally effective against the demon race. It had a powerful restraining effect on the devil soul.

More importantly, the power of the Buddhist light would allow him to convert others.

Chu Xuan now had a way to deal with the devil soul.

With a flip of his palm, a small seven-story pagoda appeared.

The seven-story pagoda shone with lustrous light, and looked like it could purify and cleanse all the filth in the world.

World-purifying glazed pagoda!

A supreme treasure of the Buddhist path!

It could purify the filth in the world, purify demonic qi, and turn it all into pure Buddhist power.

It could also suppress all demons and monsters.

The world-purifying glazed pagoda had a unique ability, which was to convert the suppressed demons into Buddhists!

Chu Xuan threw the devil soul into the first level of the world-purifying glazed pagoda and casually placed the glazed pagoda in a corner of the universe space.

When the devil soul was converted, he would have one more loyal Buddhist disciple under him.

It would even be one converted from the demon race.

At this moment, Chu Xuan could not help but wonder if he should impart Buddhist cultivation techniques?

Buddhist cultivation techniques had a strong restraining effect on the demon race.

Once it spread, the demon race would seek him out to retaliate, right?

In fact, they would probably even wish they could swallow him alive.

Chu Xuan was not in a hurry to spread Buddhist cultivation techniques though. He would decide after he became stronger.

Moreover, even if he wanted to spread Buddhist cultivation techniques, he had to deal with it properly. He could not create some hypocritical baldy monks.

If he spread the Buddhist cultivation techniques, would he not end up becoming the Buddha of this world?

If he stayed in seclusion and spread Buddhism by becoming a sage-like ancestor, the rewards he would receive from the system for that would not be bad, right?

Thinking this, Chu Xuan was moved.

However, in order to spread Buddhism, he needed a suitable candidate. At the very least, the candidate's innate talent could not be poor.

As such, the task of spreading Buddhism could not be carried out for the time being. He could only wait for the right time.

Chu Xuan glanced at Su Xian'er and Ding Yue, whose faces were still filled with shock. He waved his hand and said, "Don't make a big fuss about it. It's just a weak devil soul."

Su Xian'er took a deep breath. Sir's strength was beyond imagination. Even such a powerful devil soul was easily suppressed.

His strength should have at least reached the Heaven realm, right?

Ding Yue was even more excited. Master is indeed powerful. I must work hard to cultivate and strive to break through the first stage of the way of the sword as soon as possible.

He felt that he was about to break through the first stage of the way of the sword. The image of his childhood sweetheart in his heart had gradually faded away.

Ding Yue believed that it would not be long before he could completely forget her. He would then be able to climb out off the sea of love and misery and focus solely on the way of the sword.

The more he cultivated, the less he missed his sweetheart. Ding Yue found that his comprehension of the Sword Dao became deeper and deeper, and he became more and more focused on cultivating the Sword Dao.

His master was right. Only by breaking through the three stages of the way of the sword would he be able to tread upon the path of the Supreme Sword.

Ding Yue's gaze turned resolute.

After suppressing the devil soul, Chu Xuan's days returned to normal.

Chu Xuan listened to Su Xian'er's daily briefings about the happenings in the Southern Region.

There were still heretics in the Great Qin Dynasty causing trouble, but they were unable to cause any serious damage.

The conflict between the Great Qian Dynasty and the evil imperial court had already calmed down, and they were no longer fighting each other.

For now, there were no signs of them joining forces to deal with the Great Qin Dynasty.

The conflict between the evil imperial court and the Great Qian Dynasty was far too deep-seated. Unless they were faced with existential crises, it was virtually impossible for them to join forces.

Moreover, the relationship between the Great Qin Dynasty and Nine Swords Mountain was extraordinary. Unless they managed to rope in one of the remaining two sects, the combined forces of the evil imperial court and the Great Qian Dynasty might not be able to win.

"Let me out! Damn it!"

Inside the first story of the world-cleansing glazed pagoda, Mo Tuo was trapped by golden chains. Buddhist light swirled around his body, continuously corroding and enlightening him.

The rolling demonic qi around his devil soul was constantly being suppressed.

Mo Tuo was shocked. He sensed a mysterious power continuously corroding him, and this power even had a strong restraining effect on his demonic power.

He was a Heaven realm devil soul, and his demonic power was powerful. Yet that vast golden light could actually suppress him.

The restraining effect of any kind of power on another was usually not absolute and, in many cases, opposing powers often mutually restrained each other.

There were definitely cultivation techniques among the human race which could restrain demonic power.

However, the restraining effect of those cultivation techniques were not too strong.

Moreover, the so-called restraining effect would only appear when there was not much difference in strength between the two parties.

If one's strength was stronger than the other's, the restraining effect would be greatly reduced.

However, the restraining effect of this mysterious power was too strong. Mo Tuo felt that if he wanted to suppress this restraining effect, he needed to be at least two minor realms higher.

When demons encountered this kind of power against an opponent of the same realm, they would be easily suppressed. They would have no chance of winning whatsoever.

Mo Tuo was very shocked.

When did such a powerful and mysterious power appear among the human race?

Could this be a new cultivation method?

If it had just been the golden light eroding his devil soul, Mo Tuo would still be able to hold out for a period of time. He would not feel so hopeless.

What gave him a splitting headache was that he felt extremely uncomfortable.

In his ears, in his consciousness, and in his soul, there were continuous murmurs.

These murmurs were very strange. They actually interfered with his consciousness and thoughts.

It was too terrifying!

Mo Tuo was terrified. He was very worried that, if this continued, would he be tortured by the murmurs until he went crazy?

In the midst of all the murmurs, there was only one sentence he understood, "Put down the butcher's knife and become a Buddha."

"Argh, let me out!"

"Human brat, do you want to start a war between our two races?"

"Given the might of the demon race, once the war starts, even the combined forces of the five zones of the human race might not be able to face us!"

Mo Tuo kept shouting and threatening.

In the end though, he was scared.

"Let me go! I'm begging you. I can't take it anymore."

"Stop that voice. I'm going to collapse. Master, can I call you Master?"

"Let me go. I'll acknowledge you as my master and be your servant, okay?"

"Master, please let Mo Tuo go."

In the end, Mo Tuo cried and called him Master.

Chapter 86: The World's First Buddha?

Chu Xuan looked at Mo Tuo, who was begging for mercy, unmoved.

After this period of erosion, one-third of Mo Tuo's devil soul had been transformed into a Buddha soul.

The Buddha soul exuded a dignified golden light.

He looked like an eminent monk who had attained the Dao.

Converting a devil expert into a Buddhist... Just thinking about it gave him a sense of accomplishment.

Looking at Mo Tuo, who was half-demon and half-buddha, Chu Xuan started having some new ideas.

What if he turned the demon race into a Buddhist race?

Just thinking about it made him excited.

This was equivalent to directly controlling a powerful race, or even creating a new race altogether.

From that point on, there would be no demon race in this world, only the Buddhist race?

If he really accomplished this feat, the system's reward would definitely be beyond his wildest imagination.

Still, he had to take things one step at a time. He could not rush things.

After Mo Tuo was converted, he would be able to better understand the situation of the demon race before slowly making plans.

......

Thinking that he would soon have a devout Buddhist disciple under him, Chu Xuan became extremely excited.

Once Mo Tuo was converted, he would no longer be called Mo Tuo but Buddha.

The first Buddha in this world?

If this world did not have a Buddha, Chu Xuan would be the first Buddha and the True Buddha.

The Devil Buddha would then be the first Buddha to be converted.

In truth, although Chu Xuan was the Buddha, he was not really a Buddha, which was why the Devil Buddha would be the true first Buddha.

Chu Xuan waited for Mo Tuo to become a Buddha. He took out the Myriad Heavenly Mirror and connected it to Ren Changhe again. He wanted to find out if there was a Buddhist sect in the nine zones and fifty regions.

Of course, as an extremely powerful big shot in the myriad realms, everything in the nine zones and fifty regions should be under his control.

As such, Chu Xuan did not ask directly. Instead, he simply recited a few Buddhist scriptures and revealed some information about Buddhism.

Ren Changhe's face was filled with shock and astonishment.

From his reaction, Chu Xuan immediately understood that there were no Buddhas in the nine zones and fifty regions!

Otherwise, it was impossible for Ren Changhe not to recognize the scriptures. Buddhism was quite unique, after all.

Back inside the world-cleansing glazed pagoda, Mo Tuo was still crying and begging for mercy. He felt that he was about to go crazy.

The erosion of the golden light was definitely a problem, but the murmurs were far more terrifying.

The murmurs were filled with a strange power. However, even if the strange power did not exist, no one could stand having murmurs ringing in one's ears all day long.

Had they been ordinary murmurs, he might have been able to seal off his five senses to avoid hearing or sensing the murmurs.

However, the murmurs seemed to be reciting scriptures straight into his soul. There was simply no way to block or eliminate them.

It was simply terrifying!

Chu Xuan suspected that the enlightenment of Buddhism actually depended on the constant nagging and mumbling, which would make people break down before being enlightened.

Who could f*cking stand it? There was a constant buzzing sound in Mo Tuo's ears. In addition, the murmurs directly spoke into his consciousness and soul.

Mo Tuo's cries for mercy were useless. As such, he turned around and started cursing Chu Xuan again, as if he was trying to anger Chu Xuan and get him to kill him off directly.

Those murmurs were too terrifying.

Over time, for some reason, Mo Tuo would occasionally find himself reciting a Buddhist scripture.

It was completely involuntary.

He knew that his thoughts and consciousness were starting to be affected.

Occasionally, he would find himself lowering his head and reciting the mantra, "Amitabha."

It was too terrifying!

...

It had been more than a month since the Nine Swords Mountain's sect master Song Yiming tried to force the Chu family to marry Chu Yun to his son.

After hearing the news, most people threw it to the back of their minds and did not investigate the reason behind it.

Most people thought that Song Yiming had returned empty-handed due to the Great Qin's Empress' interference.

Evil King Palace.

The current Evil King sat on his throne. His expression was dark and gloomy.

Ever since he had been heavily injured by Qin Keyun, his temper had become much more irritable.

The Evil King, who was originally cold and scheming, had become irritable, impulsive, and easily angered after the trend of "Charging into the Evil King's Palace" emerged.

Then, after being defeated by Qin Keyun, his temperament took another turn for the worse.

He sported a dark facial expression, looking as if he had been cuckolded by his sweetheart.

The Evil King's attendants were on edge every day. They did not even dare to take a deep breath, afraid that any movements or slight actions would trigger the Evil King's unhappiness, which would get them killed immediately.

They even had to consider whether they should lead with their left or right foot when entering the door.

Not long ago, there was an unlucky guy who came to report to the Evil King when he was in a bad mood.

In the end, the Evil King had said, "How dare you lead with your left foot into the door first? Die!"

He was then slapped to death.

It was terrible!

Now, if the Evil King was in a bad mood, the servants would not report anything to him for fear of being slapped to death for some made-up reason.

It was all Kun Wu's fault.

The "Charging into the Evil King's Palace" trend that he had created had made the Evil King so angry that his entire temperament had changed.

"Is Chu County really not under the jurisdiction of the Great Qin Dynasty? Is it true that the Qin family has ostracized the Chu family?" The Evil King asked coldly.

"King, this matter is true. There is no trap or conspiracy."

Standing below was Chang Jianfeng, one of the 108 evil warriors of the evil imperial court.

Other than the Evil King himself, the evil imperial court comprised the ten evil commanders, thirty-six evil generals, and one hundred and eight evil warriors.

They represented the top powerhouses of the evil imperial court.

The evil commanders, evil generals, and evil warriors were all ranked based on their strength, and their positions were not fixed. If someone was stronger, then that person could replace the current title holder.

Since the establishment of the evil imperial court, only the Evil King's lineage had never been replaced, and his position had never been shaken. Regardless of whether it was the evil commanders, evil generals, or evil warriors, these had all changed over and over again.

There had been heretic cultivators who had held back until they were powerful enough to display their might by defeating the evil warriors, thus replacing them.

Of course, in order to consolidate their position, every evil commander would train their subordinates, and many of the thirty-six evil generals were formed factions under certain evil commanders.

It was the same for the evil warriors.

Those who were not from the evil commanders' factions all belonged to the Evil King's faction. Anyone without a faction would often be targeted and killed by others.

Only those who belonged to the Evil King's faction did not face such a problem.

Chang Jianfeng was born as a grassroots heretic cultivator. He had endured for many years before finally finding an opportunity to defeat an evil warrior and replacing him.

Those who belonged to the Evil King's faction would not be killed by those from the evil generals or the evil commanders' factions.

Although the Evil King's faction was powerful, there had to be a balance among the evil generals, evil commanders, and evil warriors. Therefore, they were very willing to accept and protect heretic cultivators who had no background and promote them to high positions.

The system of the evil imperial court was rather straightforward and simple.

"How is your strength compared to Song Yiming?"

The Evil King looked at Chang Jianfeng and asked.

"Slightly inferior," Chang Jianfeng answered truthfully.

Song Yiming was the sect master of Nine Swords Mountain, after all. Although they were both at the ninth level of the truth realm, Chang Jianfeng would definitely lose in a real fight against the other party.

The Evil King nodded. He was not surprised to hear this.

Chang Jianfeng was just an evil warrior after all. He was not even an evil general. Naturally, he would not be Song Yiming's match.

Nine Swords Mountain had a very deep foundation. Moreover, the sect master was not the strongest expert in the sect. He was only good at managing the sect, developing the sect, and enforcing the sect's rules.

Of course, as the sect master, his strength could not be that weak either.

Song Yiming was very strong. Out of the thirty-six evil generals, there were less than ten who could defeat him.

"You may leave."

With a wave of his hand, he ordered Chang Jianfeng to leave.

The evil King narrowed his eyes and started to think. Chu County occupied a very important place in the Great Qin Dynasty.

It was almost in the hinterlands of the Great Qin Dynasty.

The Chu family also had an extraordinary relationship with the Qin, Zhao, and He families. If he could control the Chu family, perhaps it would turn out to be more useful than the heretic cult. At the critical moment, he could use the Chu family to stab the Qin family in the back.

"If I personally make a move, even if your Chu family is a dragon's den or tiger's lair, you will still have to bow down to me!"

The Evil King smiled coldly

Chapter 87: The Evil King's Attack

The Evil King secretly left the Evil King's Palace and went to Chu County in the Great Qin Dynasty's territory in person.

With his strength, no one would notice him leaving.

Moreover, the Evil King had a bad temper and liked to kill people. If there was nothing to report, the servants preferred to hide far away and would not dare to trouble the Evil King.

Therefore, after the Evil King told them that he did not want to be disturbed, the servants were overjoyed.

During this period, even if there was an urgent matter, the servants would not dare to disturb the Evil King. They would instead hand the matter over to the other higher-ups of the evil imperial court to handle.

The higher-ups of the evil imperial court were aware of the Evil King's bad temper. Therefore, they could understand the servants' behavior.

Given the Evil King's strength, as long as he did not encounter Qin Keyun, no one would be able to defeat him.

Furthermore, in order to successfully complete his plan, and to prevent his plans for the Chu family from being uncovered, the Evil King disguised himself and avoided crowded and public places.

Furthermore, he only moved at night.

The reason why he was being so cautious was so that he could avoid the detection of the Black Moon Tower's intelligence network.

He knew very well that the Black Moon Tower was constantly paying attention to him. They wanted to sell information regarding his whereabouts and plans to others for a high price.

Of course, the Black Moon Tower did not only pay attention to the Evil King. Their list of high-priority tracking targets included the Great Qian Dynasty's ruler, the Great Qin Empress, and many other characters of note.

Everyone's priority was equal and balanced. With the Black Moon Tower's attention split, the Evil King's heart was much more calm.

......

The various faction leaders in the Southern Region and famous experts were all on the Black Moon Tower's watchlist.

Hence, the most important thing for anyone who wanted to do something secretly was to avoid the Black Moon Tower's spies.

If they discovered the Black Moon Tower's spies, when necessary, they would kill them off immediately to avoid exposing their whereabouts.

Although the Black Moon Tower was powerful, these were only spies. If the spies were discovered, they could kill them.

This was within the rules of the cultivation world. The Black Moon Tower did not dare to offend the masses over the deaths of their spies.

No matter how powerful the Black Moon Tower was, once they offended the masses, they would not be able to withstand the backlash.

After all, the Black Moon Tower did play by the rules, so if their intelligence personnel were exposed and killed by the experts they were monitoring, they had no choice but to accept it.

Although the Black Moon Tower's intelligence gathering capability was extremely powerful, it was not omnipotent. It was not capable of getting its hands on every piece of intelligence out there.

If an expert truly wanted to hide their tracks, it would not be easy to investigate their movements.

The Evil King moved forward and soon arrived at the Purple Moon County.

He was not far from Chu County now.

He did not make any moves along the way to avoid any possible exposing himself.

After arriving at Chu County, the Evil King did not head to the Chu family's territory immediately.

Instead, he collected information about the Chu family, especially investigating if there were hidden experts or if there was a possibility of an ambush.

Even though the Evil King was very confident in his own strength, he still needed to be cautious.

He was not invincible in the Southern Region.

The Great Qin Empress was not someone he could deal with.

After a few days of investigation, he confirmed that there was no possibility of an ambush in Chu County, and that there were no hidden experts.

There were not even any unity realm experts in the Chu family's territory.

The Chu family seemed to have become withdrawn and had entered a dormant period, seemingly very low-key.

Compared to their arrogance when they were annihilating the heretic cult, the current Chu family was unsettlingly quiet and seemed to be doing their best not to attract any attention.

The Evil King felt that it probably had something to do with the Chu family being excluded from the core of the Great Qin Dynasty's affairs.

"Since the Great Qin Dynasty has ostracized your Chu family, then you should come and join my evil imperial court."

The Evil King smiled coldly.

As night fell, the Evil King set off toward the Chu family's territory.

He had personally come this time to secretly take control of the Chu family. Moving at night made it easier for him to conceal his actions.

The Chu family was a very important piece. Once he successfully took control of them, it would be the same as planting a hidden piece in the Great Qin Dynasty. If he was successful, he would be able to backstab the Great Qin Dynasty at any time.

...

Ding Yue and Su Xian'er were both cultivating diligently inside the universe space.

Ding Yue's sword intent had grown especially strong, and the image of his childhood sweetheart in his heart had already become very blurry.

It would not be long before he completely forgot his childhood sweetheart.

He would no longer think about her and would no longer be distracted by her. He could wholeheartedly devote himself to the cultivation of the way of the sword.

As the thoughts of missing his childhood sweetheart grew fainter and fainter, Ding Yue found that his focus on the way of the sword was also becoming stronger and stronger.

He increasingly felt that his master's teachings were correct. If he wanted to cultivate the Supreme Sword, he had to truly forget about his sweetheart.

While he was trying his best to break through the first stage of the way of the sword, Ding Yue had also made preparations to break through the second stage as well.

He carved a wooden figure and placed it where Su Xian'er was cultivating. Every now and then, he would look over.

When was the first person he paid attention to not Su Xian'er, but the wooden figure, it would mean that he had made progress in the second stage of the way of the sword.

Su Xian'er's facial expression was dark the entire time. Ding Yue, this rascal, was determined to be a single dog.

Was he using her to temper his state of mind to break through the second stage of the way of the sword? Since that was the case, then she could not be blamed for being ruthless.

Su Xian'er held a long whip and flung it, wrapping Ding Yue up. She directly threw him high into the air and gave him a fierce beating.

I'll give you a beating every day. I'd like to see if you'll end up staring warily at me first, or to look at the wooden figure first.

Ding Yue sadly realized that, after getting beaten up, he had become wary of Su Xian'er and was angry at her at the same time.

Every time he looked at Su Xian'er, he would subconsciously look at Su Xian'er. Only after that did he realize that he wanted to look at the wooden figure first.

The second stage was too difficult. Every time he was distracted, he would be disturbed by external things.

However, Ding Yue was not discouraged. Instead, he became even more determined.

Every day, Chu Xuan would use the Myriad Heavenly Mirror to connect to a random place, occasionally deceiving the people he met.

However, he did not encounter any experts, therefore his hopes of deceiving another expert fell through.

When night fell, Chu Xuan yawned and was about to go back to his room to sleep.

With his strength, he actually did not need to sleep. However, he was already used to it. He would look at the spirit cultivating diagram to cultivate the power of his divine soul before slowly falling asleep.

This was part of his daily life.

Suddenly, a figure quietly appeared outside the Chu family's territory.

A half-step Emperor realm expert!

It was a half-step Emperor realm powerhouse. Although the intruder was much weaker than Qin Keyun, he was much stronger than Song Yiming.

He had almost touched the threshold of the Emperor realm.

If the laws of Heaven and Earth in the Southern Region were restored, the other party would have a chance of breaking through to the Emperor realm.

A half-step Emperor realm powerhouse was already considered one of the foremost experts in the Southern Region. Why did this person come to the Chu family's territory?

What did he want to do?

Moreover, there was an evil power hidden inside the body of the person who came. He was undoubtedly a heretic cultivator.

A heretic cultivator who was a half-step Emperor realm expert...

An absurd thought appeared in Chu Xuan's mind. Could this guy be the Evil King of the evil imperial court?

Was he here to deal with the Chu family personally?

However, from his current actions, it seemed that he did not intend to kick up a big fuss here. It seemed that he did not want to destroy the Chu family, but instead had other plans for them.

Given the Evil King's strength, even if he did kick up a big fuss here, he would still be able to safely escape back to the evil imperial court.

After all, in the entirety of the Great Qin Dynasty, besides Qin Keyun, no one was his match.

In addition, Qin Keyun was too far away from Chu County.

By the time she received news of his presence here, he would have long fled.

Therefore, seeing that the Evil King was behaving so carefully and suspiciously, there had to be other motives behind his visit. The truth of the matter was, he wanted to secretly control the Chu family.

Chapter 88: The Frightened Evil King

When the Evil King entered the Chu family's territory and saw that the guards of the Chu family were all at the profound realm, he felt that he had been overly cautious.

How could a mere Chu family stand up to an Evil King like him?

So what if there was an ambush? Who would be able to stop him?

If Qin Keyun, the empress, personally made a move, he would be no match for her. Still, if he wanted to escape, the other party would not be able to stop him.

With this thought in mind, the Evil King stopped hiding himself. Instead, he swaggered out.

He headed in the straight toward the Chu family's ancestral residence.

Although he was no longer overly cautious, the Evil King did not want to be exposed in advance. After all, if others knew that the Evil King had visited the Chu family, but the Chu family had emerged unharmed, people would know that there was something wrong with the Chu family.

As such, even though the Evil King was swaggering forward, the guards still did not notice him.

There was a small courtyard in front of him.

The Evil King only took a brief glance at it before ignoring it. He planned to continue moving forward.

However, his body moved, and the scene before his eyes changed.

He suddenly appeared inside a small courtyard.

There was a handsome young man in front of him who was sitting leisurely on a reclining chair.

Beside the young man was a beautiful woman dressed as a servant who was elegantly making tea.

Gulp!

The Evil King swallowed a mouthful of saliva. He felt his scalp go numb and his muscles instantly tensed up.

At this moment, he was extremely nervous!

Just a moment ago, he had been outside the courtyard preparing to go to the Chu family's ancestral residence to control the family head and thereby secretly control the entire Chu family.

However, he had suddenly appeared inside this courtyard in the blink of an eye.

The crux of the matter was that he did not even know how he ended up inside the courtyard.

The Chu family was extremely terrifying!

At this moment, cold sweat ran down the Evil King's back and he felt extremely regretful. Why did he decide to take control of the Chu family?

It was all that damn Kun Wu's fault!

That's right, it was him who had messed up his mood and caused him to become impatient and irritable. That was why he hot-headedly ran over to the Chu family.

Looking at the young man on the reclining chair, the Evil King's body tensed up and he stood ramrod straight.

Who was he?

Was he Chu Qiuluo?

The Evil King remembered the name of the outstanding talent of the Chu family who had once dominated the Qin Kingdom and became famous throughout the Southern Region.

On second thought, the Evil King felt that something was amiss.

Chu Qiuluo was indeed talented, but how old was he? How could he be so powerful?

No matter how monstrous he was, he would at best have reached the half-step Emperor realm.

Besides, did Chu Qiuluo and his wife not go missing?

Were they not only at the peak of the void realm before they went missing?

Given the Great Qian Dynasty's way of doing things, Chu Qiuluo would have had to go to the Great Qian Dynasty if he wanted to break through to the unity realm.

Therefore, the person in front of him was definitely not Chu Qiuluo.

He looked young, but was he actually an old monster?

The Evil King was a little flustered.

Escape?

He immediately dispelled this thought. The other party had silently moved him, a half-step Emperor realm, into the courtyard.

No matter what, he would not be able to escape from the other party's palm.

Chu Xuan yawned. He glanced at the frightened Evil King and said, "Evil King?"

The Evil King's body trembled.

'What should I do? Should I beg for mercy?'

'I'm the Evil King. Wouldn't it be too embarrassing for him to beg for mercy?'

Then again, it was not really embarrassing to beg for mercy from an old monster.

In an instant, the Evil King's thoughts changed rapidly. He bowed and said, "Yes, yes, I pay my respects to Senior!"

"Why are you here?"

"I'm here to pay a visit to the head of the Chu family," The Evil King hurriedly lied.

Chu Xuan rolled his eyes. The Great Evil King of the evil imperial court secretly came to visit that old man Chu Tianming in the middle of the night?

Who was he trying to fool?

"Hmph!"

Chu Xuan only coldly harrumphed.

The Evil King was so frightened that his body trembled, and he hurriedly said, "This Junior did not know his place and wanted to control the Chu family. Please spare my life, Senior!"

His dignity was important, but not as important as his life.

After all, he had already been humiliated again and again, making him the most undignified of all the evil kings in history.

As such, he did not mind losing a little bit more dignity.

The Evil King consoled himself.

Chu Xuan narrowed his eyes and thought for a while before asking, "Do you know about the Great Qin Emperor?"

The evil imperial court had existed for a long time, perhaps even before the great war with the demons.

However, it had only truly risen to prominence after the great war.

Even the Great Qian Dynasty could not suppress its rise, and was instead suppressed by it. From this, one could tell how extraordinary the evil imperial court was.

As the current Evil King and one of the top experts in the Southern Region, he definitely knew a lot of secrets.

The Evil King was startled. He did not know why the other party asked this question.

"I don't know much."

"Tell me what you know."

"Yes, yes."

The Evil King nodded and sorted out his thoughts before saying, "I once read in an ancient book that the Great Qin Emperor unified the Southern Region and established the Great Qin Empire, which was the largest empire in the Northern Zone..."

Chu Xuan was surprised. He had thought that the Evil King would know more, but the other party did not seem to know much. The Evil King only knew that the Great Qin Emperor had unified the Southern Region, and had founded the largest empire in the Northern Zone.

After all, the other regions in the Northern Zone had not been unified yet, so now that the Southern Region had been unified, the Great Qin Empire naturally became the largest empire in the Northern Zone.

Since he could not get too much information about the Great Qin Emperor, Chu Xuan changed his focus, "How much do you know about the Asura Ancient Land?"

"Not much."

The Evil King panicked. He did not know much about these ancient secrets.

What if the other party felt that he was worthless and slapped him to death?

"Speak."

"Yes, yes."

Cold sweat dripped down the Evil King's forehead. He did not dare to raise his hand to wipe it away and maintained his bowed posture, not even daring to take a deep breath.

"Rumor has it that the Asura Ancient Land was the battlefield where the demon race invaded the Southern Region and started a war."

"Because those who participated in the war were all Heaven realm experts, the battle became so intense that the ley lines of the Southern Region collapsed, thereby damaging the laws of Heaven and Earth. There is also news that the Asura Ancient Land will open in twenty to thirty years."

After saying that, the Evil King glanced at Chu Xuan nervously.

"What other experts does the evil imperial court have?"

Chu Xuan pondered. Which expert had founded the evil imperial court?

Currently, the top forces in the Southern Region all had backers behind them. They either had the support of other forces, or they had prepared a scheme for the Asura Ancient Land.

Some of them were the branches of major forces that had left the Southern Region to rebuild their factions.

"Apart from me, there's also my uncle. However, he's always in closed-door cultivation."

The Evil King hesitated for a moment but, in the end, he chose to answer honestly.

Given the other party's terrifying strength, if he really wanted to destroy the evil imperial court, they would not be able to even mount a resistance. As such, he might as well answer honestly.

Whether he lived or died depended completely on luck.

Chu Xuan understood. His uncle was the previous evil king, and the strongest expert of the evil imperial court.

There were even rumors circulating in the outside world that he had successfully broken through to the Emperor realm through some kind of secret technique.

After asking all those questions, Chu Xuan waved his hand, and a stream of energy entered the Evil King's body.

At the same time, he planted a soul seal on the Evil king.

Controlling the Evil King of the evil imperial court could come in handy some time.

"Go back and reorganize the evil imperial court."

Chu Xuan waved his hand.

"Yes, yes, my Lord," The Evil King said respectfully.

He was panicking inside. Had he been controlled just like that?

What was even sadder was that he had still retained his mental clarity and consciousness, but was unable to resist Chu Xuan's will.

Moreover, he was actually filled with respect and reverence toward this old monster before him. He was completely unable to muster even the slightest thought of opposing him.

The Evil King would much rather have lost his self-consciousness than have a clear mind. He was deeply aware that he was being controlled, yet was unable to resist. He was being constantly tormented by this contradiction.

Chapter 89: Someone Come Quickly! The Evil King Has Gone Mad!

The Evil King left.

Before that, Chu Xuan threw him a communication jade talisman so that he could keep in contact.

At the same time, he asked the Evil King to tidy up the evil imperial court after he went back.

As for how that would be done, the Evil King naturally had his own ideas.

Chu Xuan had planted his own energy along with the soul seed seal inside the Evil King's body. If the old evil king came out of seclusion, the energy would be immediately activated, which would suppress the old evil king and plant the seed soul seal inside the latter.

He did not force the Evil King to deceive the old evil king. There was no need for that.

He would just leave it to fate.

The Evil King had not even reached the Emperor realm, so he did not deserve Chu Xuan's attention.

He had just controlled the Evil King on a whim. Perhaps this chess piece would become useful when the Asura Ancient Land opened.

After the Evil King left the Chu family's territory, he finally let out a sigh of relief. His life was saved.

However, from now on, the Evil King had become someone else's servant.

It was all Chang Jianfeng's fault!

Their intelligence gathering had failed miserably!

......

He had gone to the Chu family's territory in person and almost lost his life.

The evil imperial court was too weak, and all the heretic cultivator b*stards were angry at him.

After he returned, he would definitely deal with them ruthlessly.

The Evil King then successfully returned to the evil imperial court.

Upon returning to the evil imperial court, he saw that someone was barging into his palace again. He almost exploded with anger.

If it had not been for these b*stards, who would always barge into his palace and ruthlessly challenge his dignity, causing him to become irritable, he would not have fallen into the hands of the tiny Chu family.

With that thought in mind, the Evil King looked at the surrounding heretic cultivators and felt that these people were extremely detestable.

They deserved to be killed!

The tidying up of the evil imperial court would start with these b*stards.

At this moment, outside the Evil King's Palace, many heretic cultivators were watching.

As the number of people barging into the Evil King's Palace increased, it no longer caused such a big commotion. The guards of the Evil King's Palace had also become numb to it.

Now, when they saw someone barging into the Evil King's Palace, they only chased after them as a symbolic gesture. They did not have any intention of killing them.

The people who barged into the evil King Palace were also tactful. They exchanged a few blows with the guards and then left after barging past the gate and taking a turn.

There was a tacit understanding between them.

Barging into the Evil King's Palace was no longer a matter of certain death.

Now, breaking into the Evil King's palace had become a must-do activity for heretic cultivators who had just arrived at the capital of the evil imperial court.

If they came to the capital and did not barge into the Evil King's Palace, they would be embarrassed to admit that they had gone to the capital. They would be ridiculed as cowards.

As for the dignity and reputation of the Evil King, not many people cared about it now.

This was also the main reason why the Evil King was angry. He was now known as the evil king with the least dignity of all the past evil kings.

He had personally killed several heretic cultivators, but not only had he failed to intimidate the heretic cultivators, but the ones who had been killed had instead been regarded as glorious martyrs.

It was as if barging into the Evil King's palace and successfully attracting the Evil King to personally attack was a glorious death.

This was also the reason why the Evil King had stopped attacking.

At this moment, the Evil King had returned to the capital from the outside. He looked at the heretic cultivators who were bravely barging into his palace, as well as at the crowd of onlookers.

For the first time, he understood that the reason why there were so many people charging into the Evil King's Palace one after another was all because of the adulation of the onlookers.

They all deserved to die!

At this moment, the Evil King's killing intent surged.

The evil imperial court was in a mess. It was time to clean everything up.

How could he make this like a proper empire?

He had never thought that an empire formed by heretic cultivators would definitely not be a proper empire.

Chu Xuan had asked him to clean up the evil imperial court. This was an absolute command. The Evil King watched the heretic cultivators barge into his palace and found where he would start his clean up.

"Do you think the Evil King will personally make a move this time?"

"How is that possible? The ones who came to break into the Evil King Palace this time have only reached the void realm. How could they provoke the Evil King into making a move?"

"That's right. If the Evil King makes a move now, it would be too undignified. Even if they die, it would have been worth it. After all, it is glorious for a mere void realm expert to die at the hands of the Evil King."

The onlookers discussed things among themselves.

The Evil King's anger kept rising.

Dignified?

How the f*ck would I still have dignity?

I have to restore my dignity.

"Go to hell."

The Evil King looked at the guards who were pretending to fight against the intruders. He could no longer contain his anger.

He had to start a massacre today!

Boom!

A blood-red palm suddenly reached out and grabbed both sides.

The powerful aura scared all the heretic cultivators so much that their expressions drastically changed.

The Evil King made a move!

"What's going on? The Evil King made a move?"

A small group of people in the crowd felt that something was wrong and quickly left quietly.

The blood-red palm clenched and crushed both sides to death.

The onlookers' expressions changed when they saw the Evil King crushing the guards to death.

However, they did not pay too much attention to it.

After all, the guards had been too perfunctory in performing their duties, so it was normal for the Evil King to be angry at them.

The Evil King's figure appeared at the entrance of the Evil King's Palace and scanned the crowd.

"Greetings to the Evil King!"

The onlookers had no idea that a disaster was coming.

Seeing the Evil King appear, they all bowed and greeted him.

After all, he was the Evil King and the current leader of the evil imperial court. They had to give him the respect he deserved.

However, they felt that this evil king was the most undignified one in history.

"Do you still see me as the Evil King?"

The Evil King sneered and suddenly roared, "You all deserve to die!"

Boom!

The aura of a half-step Emperor realm expert erupted.

He raised his hand and slapped it toward the crowd.

Boom!

More than ten heretic cultivators died in an instant.

The others became terrified and tried to run away, but the Evil King was so angry that there was no way that he would let them.

His false domain was activated at this moment, and a blood-red long saber appeared in his hand.

Whoosh!

A blood-red saber light swept out and killed dozens of people in an instant.

The false domain of the Evil King was very weak in comparison to actual Emperor realm experts.

It was also much weaker than Qin Keyun's false domain.

However, it was very easy for him to use it to suppress those in the truth realm and below.

"Your Majesty, what are you doing?" Everyone panicked.

"Have you finally realized that I'm your king now?"

The Evil King's eyes were filled with a bloodthirsty light.

The blood-colored saber slashed out again and again, killing the onlookers.

Faced with a life-and-death crisis, no one would sit around and wait for death. Everyone started to fight back.

The trend of barging into the Evil King's Palace had been ongoing for so long, so there were not many experts among the onlookers now.

There were only a few truth realm experts present, and less than 10% of them had reached the unity realm. Most of them were void realm cultivators and below.

Among them, those in the profound realm and the spirit realm were the most numerous.

How could they resist the Evil King's attacks?

In just a short moment, one-third of them had been killed.

The Evil King's outburst naturally shook the capital.

Many experts from various factions rushed over in a hurry. After all, there were some of their factions in the crowd, and there were even some direct descendants of the experts present there.

"Your Majesty, please show mercy!"

"Go to hell!"

The Evil King directly slashed out with his saber, killing that expert on the spot.

The expressions of the other experts that had rushed over immediately changed. Had the Evil King gone mad?

"Someone come quickly! The Evil King has gone mad!"

Countless experts from large factions, including the evil commanders, evil generals, and evil warriors, rushed over in a hurry. They had to stop the Evil King from continuing his massacre.

One had to know that the heretic cultivators in the capital were all elites. If too many of them were killed, it would affect the overall strength of the evil imperial court.

They might even end up being suppressed by the Great Qian Dynasty.

"Your Majesty, you can't continue killing."

An evil commander rushed over to stop him.

Chapter 90: Little Evil King, Old Evil King

"Go to hell!"

The Evil King directly slashed out with his blade.

'B*stard, there have been people who repeatedly challenged this king's dignity, but you didn't come out to kill them, yet you actively came out to persuade me when I did?'

This travesty must be properly rectified!

The evil commander's expression changed drastically.

F*ck!

Had the Evil King really gone crazy?

He hurriedly blocked the attack.

As an evil commander, his cultivation had to be at the peak of the truth realm. There was no way that he could become one of the top experts of the evil imperial court otherwise.

Although the Evil King was powerful, it was still impossible for him to kill the evil commander in one move.

Boom!

The battle became even more intense.

"Your Majesty, please stop. We can't continue fighting like this."

One after another, the evil commanders, the evil generals, and the evil warriors rushed over and joined hands to resist the Evil King's crazy attacks.

Everyone felt as if they had eaten a fly.

Why did the Evil King suddenly go crazy?

"Are you all rebelling?"

The Evil King became more and more furious, and his attacks became more and more ferocious.

The experts of the evil imperial court all turned pale and tried their best to resist the Evil King's attacks.

If this matter continued to develop, would the capital still be needed?

More evil warriors rushed over from afar. Seeing this situation, they hurriedly ran into the Evil King's Palace and asked the experts from the Evil King's lineage to persuade the Evil King.

If this battle continued, the consequences would be unimaginable.

The death of an evil warrior, an evil general, or even an evil commander, or even if they were seriously injured, would affect the overall strength of the evil imperial court.

The experts from the Evil King's lineage also hurried over to persuade him.

However, the Evil King became even angrier.

He felt that his dignity as the evil king had been completely decimated. These b*stards even dared to attack him.

The experts' expressions turned ugly. They could only join hands to block the Evil King's attacks and temporarily restrain him.

The Evil King was enraged. His half-step Emperor realm cultivation was displayed in its entirety. Everyone became very serious. He was too strong. If they were careless, even if there were so many experts joining hands, they could still be killed or injured.

In the eastern courtyard of the Evil King's Palace.

A pale-faced young man with a demonic aura was sitting in the pavilion, humming a tune.

A figure flew over.

"Your Highness, please go and persuade His Majesty!"

The little evil king glanced at the person.

This was one of the evil warriors of the imperial court who belonged to the Evil King's lineage.

"Why are you looking for me? Go and find someone who can suppress my father."

The evil warrior was helpless, so he could only join forces with the powerful warriors of the Evil King's lineage to ask the old evil king to come out of seclusion.

The little evil king sighed and looked at the battle taking place outside the palace. He muttered, "I told you. It's easy to have problems with your brain when you cultivate evil techniques. Look, there's a problem now."

"Fortunately, I don't cultivate evil techniques."

The little evil king felt that it was fortunate that he had made the right decision back then. If he cultivated evil techniques too, he might have problems with his brain one day.

"Someone, come here."

A figure dressed in black appeared in front of him.

"Your Highness."

"It's time to feed the fish."

"Yes."

Not long after, a woman of sixteen or seventeen years old appeared in the hands of the man dressed in black.

The woman's face was pale and her entire body was trembling.

The little evil king stood up and grabbed the woman by the neck, lifting her up. He walked over to the side of the pavilion and looked at the fish pond below.

There were blood-red silhouettes swimming in the fish pond. Blood-red strange fish with fangs appeared on the surface of the water, revealing their snow-white teeth.

Rip!

The little evil king tore off one of the woman's arms. Fresh blood gushed out and splashed into the fish pond. The arm was also thrown into the water.

Splash!

The blood-red strange fish crazily snapped up the food.

The woman who was held in his hand by the neck let out a mournful howl as she continuously twisted her body.

The little evil king displayed an expression of enjoyment on his face as he tore the limbs off the woman and threw her flesh into the water to feed the fish. At the same time, he watched the battle taking place outside the palace.

"Sigh, what kind of evil technique are you practicing? Your brain has already been damaged from practicing it. You keep going crazy every now and then!"

The black-clothed man's entire body tensed up. He had experienced the fish feeding scene countless times, but he still felt a chill in his heart every single time.

After hearing the little evil king's words, he only had one thought in his mind. The little evil king's brain was truly broken!

In terms of evilness, who could compare to the little evil king?

In the evil imperial court, there was probably no one more ruthless, more evil, and more perverse than him.

He had torn a living person into pieces and fed her to the fishes. Moreover, that person would not faint and would remain conscious the entire time.

Their miserable howls were like beautiful melodies to the little evil king's ears.

"I can't stay in the capital any longer."

The little evil king threw the rest of the corpse into the pond and led the black-clothed person out of the palace.

In the depths of the Evil King's Palace, a group of people were kneeling in front of an underground palace.

The underground palace was where the old evil king was in seclusion.

After a long while, an old and majestic voice could be heard from the underground palace.

"What's the matter?"

"The Evil King has gone mad and is slaughtering experts!"

The old man in the front said helplessly.

He was from the Evil King's lineage and was the Evil King's uncle.

"Hmm?"

Boom!

The underground palace's door opened.

A tall and sturdy figure walked out.

A fierce aura surged forth, frightening the kneeling people and forcing them to retreat.

The old evil king had come out of seclusion!

The old evil king raised his head to look at the battle outside the palace.

"This is getting more and more outrageous!"

The old evil king was furious.

He had devoted his life to cultivation, but the laws of heaven and earth were damaged in the Southern Region, so he could not break through to the Emperor realm.

He wanted to leave the Southern Region, but he had been stopped, so he had no choice but to go into seclusion to try to break through with a secret technique.

He had no children, so he passed the position of evil king to his nephew.

He had not expected such a ridiculous thing to happen not long after he went into seclusion.

He moved and appeared outside the palace.

"Stop!" The old evil king shouted angrily.

Everyone stopped. The Evil King's expression changed drastically. He had not expected the old evil king to come out of seclusion.

One had to know that there was a power hidden in his body that was meant to control the old evil king.

Chu Xuan did not ask him to control the old evil king, so the Evil King naturally would not try to harm his uncle.

However, he did not expect the old evil king to actually come out of seclusion.

The evil king's body trembled, and a stream of power appeared, directly pressing down on the old evil king.

This stream of power was silent and soundless. Other than the Evil King himself, no one else noticed it.

Even the old evil king only noticed it the moment the power descended. It was already too late for him to resist.

Moreover, with his strength, there was no way he could resist.

In an instant, a soul seed seal was planted into his soul.

Chu Xuan did not exert his will on this soul seed seal.

The Evil King looked at the old evil king, and the old evil king looked at the Evil King. The uncle and nephew pair remained silent for a while.

"Why did you kill the powerhouses of the evil imperial court?"

The old evil king asked in a deep voice.

"I want to clean up the evil imperial court!" The Evil King said with a solemn expression.

The Old Evil King was silent for a while. He then moved and returned to the underground palace where he had been in seclusion.

His voice could be heard from afar, "Then clean it up well."

"Thank you for your support, Uncle!"

The Evil King bowed and said.

The evil commanders, evil generals, and evil warriors all had a bad feeling.

He wanted to clean up the evil imperial court?

How?

Moreover, even the old evil king supported it. Who could stop the Evil King now?

The higher-ups of the evil imperial court looked at each other. They had a feeling that the days ahead would be difficult.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.1K 4.9K 132
Admin ဆီက ခွင့်ပြုချက်မရသေးပါဘူး free တင်တဲ့ အတိုင်း တင်ပေးပါ့မယ် admin တွေ လာပြောရင် ဖျက်ပေးပါမယ်။ Start date -21•4•2024(Sunday) End date-
34.4K 1.3K 31
"Come on, come on, don't leave me like this I thought I had you figured out Something's gone terribly wrong You're all I wanted Come on, come on, don...
121K 5.7K 146
Austin was a kid that loved to watch Anime, especially Pokemon. Annoyed at how the series was going after Sinnoh, he fell asleep before waking up, so...
65.6K 2.4K 104
Coming Into Your World I Fell In Love With You| "I'm...In love with someone who's in a TV show?! And he's not even in the show he's supposed to be a...